Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Keeping things in perspective

PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 4:15:55 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/27/2016 3:56:16 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
http://www.canadianpharmacy365.net...

I don't really like how psychiatrists are just throwing drugs at everyone and expect results. Placebos actually have been proven to work either just as well or sometimes even better.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com...

I've never heard of color therapy.

http://www.gotchocolate.com...

Chocolate ice cream is the worst.

https://upload.wikimedia.org...

The only good song in Dark Side of the Moon is "Time".
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 6:45:20 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/27/2016 4:15:55 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/27/2016 3:56:16 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
The only good song in Dark Side of the Moon is "Time".

http://giphy.com...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 7:25:11 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/27/2016 6:45:20 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 6/27/2016 4:15:55 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/27/2016 3:56:16 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
The only good song in Dark Side of the Moon is "Time".

http://giphy.com...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 7:37:45 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/27/2016 4:15:55 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/27/2016 3:56:16 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
http://www.canadianpharmacy365.net...

I don't really like how psychiatrists are just throwing drugs at everyone and expect results. Placebos actually have been proven to work either just as well or sometimes even better.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com...

I've never heard of color therapy.

http://www.gotchocolate.com...

Chocolate ice cream is the worst.

https://upload.wikimedia.org...

The only good song in Dark Side of the Moon is "Time".

Time is the best song on the album, but the only good one??
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 8:07:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/27/2016 7:37:45 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/27/2016 4:15:55 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/27/2016 3:56:16 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
http://www.canadianpharmacy365.net...

I don't really like how psychiatrists are just throwing drugs at everyone and expect results. Placebos actually have been proven to work either just as well or sometimes even better.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com...

I've never heard of color therapy.

http://www.gotchocolate.com...

Chocolate ice cream is the worst.

https://upload.wikimedia.org...

The only good song in Dark Side of the Moon is "Time".

Time is the best song on the album, but the only good one??

Great gig in the sky and us and them are better than time
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 10:03:06 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/27/2016 8:07:32 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 6/27/2016 7:37:45 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/27/2016 4:15:55 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/27/2016 3:56:16 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
http://www.canadianpharmacy365.net...

I don't really like how psychiatrists are just throwing drugs at everyone and expect results. Placebos actually have been proven to work either just as well or sometimes even better.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com...

I've never heard of color therapy.

http://www.gotchocolate.com...

Chocolate ice cream is the worst.

https://upload.wikimedia.org...

The only good song in Dark Side of the Moon is "Time".

Time is the best song on the album, but the only good one??

Great gig in the sky and us and them are better than time

Time is the best song.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 10:03:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/27/2016 10:58:15 AM, Wylted wrote:
These threads are stupid. I think the office of presidency is above everybody running.

It was a joke, sir.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 10:41:25 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/27/2016 10:22:02 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 6/27/2016 3:56:16 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
http://www.canadianpharmacy365.net...
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com...
http://www.gotchocolate.com...
https://upload.wikimedia.org...

/end bullsh!t

I didn't know it was exam month again!

Lol
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 1:53:39 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/27/2016 10:03:06 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 6/27/2016 8:07:32 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 6/27/2016 7:37:45 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/27/2016 4:15:55 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/27/2016 3:56:16 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
http://www.canadianpharmacy365.net...

I don't really like how psychiatrists are just throwing drugs at everyone and expect results. Placebos actually have been proven to work either just as well or sometimes even better.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com...

I've never heard of color therapy.

http://www.gotchocolate.com...

Chocolate ice cream is the worst.

https://upload.wikimedia.org...

The only good song in Dark Side of the Moon is "Time".

Time is the best song on the album, but the only good one??

Great gig in the sky and us and them are better than time

Time is the best song.

I like great gig better. Probably since time (and money) feel overplayed