Jump to topic:

Who is Really Behind YYW's Ban (SHOCKING!)*

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 5:44:50 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
YYW. Stop trying to make this into some kind of conspiracy; the fact of the matter is that, when you consistently insult other members and generally be a detriment to the site for years, Max will take action.

Stop whining about it.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 5:45:34 AM
At 6/27/2016 5:44:50 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
YYW. Stop trying to make this into some kind of conspiracy; the fact of the matter is that, when you consistently insult other members and generally be a detriment to the site for years, Max will take action.

Stop whining about it.

No, it's most likely the Belgians http://www.debate.org...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 5:59:09 AM
At 7/22/2013 7:50:22 PM, 000ike wrote:
How does he have the time and energy to write all that? geez. Never get in an argument with YYW, he'll lecture you to death. I think that's quite a talent
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 6:40:47 AM
YYW hurt me so bad too. I can't handle people telling me I'm dumb, the only thing that saves me from a mental breakdown is excommunicating, ousting, and banning of them!

If I get insulted, I'm really gonna lose it
http://giphy.com...
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 6:52:00 AM
At 6/27/2016 6:40:47 AM, Hayd wrote:
YYW hurt me so bad too. I can't handle people telling me I'm dumb, the only thing that saves me from a mental breakdown is excommunicating, ousting, and banning of them!

What a beautiful strawman.

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 6:54:35 AM
At 6/27/2016 6:52:00 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

Straw men trigger me because they remind me of children of the corn which scared me. You should have warned me first
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 7:17:09 AM
At 6/27/2016 6:54:35 AM, Hayd wrote:

Straw men trigger me because they remind me of children of the corn which scared me. You should have warned me first

I hope you're not accusing me of being an SJW, considering I'm actively a fan (or at least an active observer) of the alt-right...

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 7:21:03 AM
At 6/27/2016 7:17:09 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

I hope you're not accusing me of being an SJW, considering I'm actively a fan (or at least an active observer) of the alt-right...

I think he's just trolling.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 7:23:47 AM
At 6/27/2016 5:59:09 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
How does he have the time and energy to write all that? geez. Never get in an argument with YYW, he'll lecture you to death. I think that's quite a talent

Back then, I think he had a right to be angry at what was happening.

Since then, each incident became a lot harder to even understand what his thought process was. He also had a sudden change for his view of the rules when he got temp-banned.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 7:30:24 AM
At 6/27/2016 7:23:47 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 6/27/2016 5:59:09 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

Back then, I think he had a right to be angry at what was happening.
I used to think this, way back when, but looking back now... I think he was always in the wrong. It was just that it hadn't become a habit yet. Though I agree that it's a lot more blatant when he's in the wrong nowadays.
Since then, each incident became a lot harder to even understand what his thought process was. He also had a sudden change for his view of the rules when he got temp-banned.
Definitely.

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 8:11:08 PM
At 6/27/2016 7:21:03 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 6/27/2016 7:17:09 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

I think he's just trolling.

https://media.giphy.com...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 8:11:30 PM

Stop whining about it.

preach
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 8:39:15 PM

Stop whining about it.
You guys are pretty pathetic. I know I'm breaking my rules about being kind and stuff, but I'm pretty sure YYW is already upset enough about being banned.

It's disgusting how you would rub this in his face like that.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss