Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Who is Really Behind YYW's Ban (SHOCKING!)*

ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 5:44:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
YYW. Stop trying to make this into some kind of conspiracy; the fact of the matter is that, when you consistently insult other members and generally be a detriment to the site for years, Max will take action.

Stop whining about it.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 5:45:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2016 5:44:50 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
YYW. Stop trying to make this into some kind of conspiracy; the fact of the matter is that, when you consistently insult other members and generally be a detriment to the site for years, Max will take action.

Stop whining about it.

No, it's most likely the Belgians http://www.debate.org...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 5:59:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2013 7:50:22 PM, 000ike wrote:
How does he have the time and energy to write all that? geez. Never get in an argument with YYW, he'll lecture you to death. I think that's quite a talent
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
Hayd
Posts: 4,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 6:40:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
YYW hurt me so bad too. I can't handle people telling me I'm dumb, the only thing that saves me from a mental breakdown is excommunicating, ousting, and banning of them!

If I get insulted, I'm really gonna lose it
http://giphy.com...
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 6:52:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2016 6:40:47 AM, Hayd wrote:
YYW hurt me so bad too. I can't handle people telling me I'm dumb, the only thing that saves me from a mental breakdown is excommunicating, ousting, and banning of them!

If I get insulted, I'm really gonna lose it
http://giphy.com...

What a beautiful strawman.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
Hayd
Posts: 4,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 6:54:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2016 6:52:00 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/27/2016 6:40:47 AM, Hayd wrote:
YYW hurt me so bad too. I can't handle people telling me I'm dumb, the only thing that saves me from a mental breakdown is excommunicating, ousting, and banning of them!

If I get insulted, I'm really gonna lose it
http://giphy.com...

What a beautiful strawman.

Straw men trigger me because they remind me of children of the corn which scared me. You should have warned me first
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 7:17:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2016 6:54:35 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 6/27/2016 6:52:00 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/27/2016 6:40:47 AM, Hayd wrote:
YYW hurt me so bad too. I can't handle people telling me I'm dumb, the only thing that saves me from a mental breakdown is excommunicating, ousting, and banning of them!

If I get insulted, I'm really gonna lose it
http://giphy.com...

What a beautiful strawman.

Straw men trigger me because they remind me of children of the corn which scared me. You should have warned me first

I hope you're not accusing me of being an SJW, considering I'm actively a fan (or at least an active observer) of the alt-right...
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 7:21:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2016 7:17:09 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/27/2016 6:54:35 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 6/27/2016 6:52:00 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/27/2016 6:40:47 AM, Hayd wrote:
YYW hurt me so bad too. I can't handle people telling me I'm dumb, the only thing that saves me from a mental breakdown is excommunicating, ousting, and banning of them!

If I get insulted, I'm really gonna lose it
http://giphy.com...

What a beautiful strawman.

Straw men trigger me because they remind me of children of the corn which scared me. You should have warned me first

I hope you're not accusing me of being an SJW, considering I'm actively a fan (or at least an active observer) of the alt-right...

I think he's just trolling.
Why?

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 7:23:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2016 5:59:09 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 7/22/2013 7:50:22 PM, 000ike wrote:
How does he have the time and energy to write all that? geez. Never get in an argument with YYW, he'll lecture you to death. I think that's quite a talent

Back then, I think he had a right to be angry at what was happening.

Since then, each incident became a lot harder to even understand what his thought process was. He also had a sudden change for his view of the rules when he got temp-banned.
Why?

DDO Risk King
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 7:30:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2016 7:23:47 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 6/27/2016 5:59:09 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 7/22/2013 7:50:22 PM, 000ike wrote:
How does he have the time and energy to write all that? geez. Never get in an argument with YYW, he'll lecture you to death. I think that's quite a talent

Back then, I think he had a right to be angry at what was happening.
I used to think this, way back when, but looking back now... I think he was always in the wrong. It was just that it hadn't become a habit yet. Though I agree that it's a lot more blatant when he's in the wrong nowadays.
Since then, each incident became a lot harder to even understand what his thought process was. He also had a sudden change for his view of the rules when he got temp-banned.
Definitely.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
Hayd
Posts: 4,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 8:11:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2016 7:21:03 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 6/27/2016 7:17:09 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/27/2016 6:54:35 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 6/27/2016 6:52:00 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/27/2016 6:40:47 AM, Hayd wrote:
YYW hurt me so bad too. I can't handle people telling me I'm dumb, the only thing that saves me from a mental breakdown is excommunicating, ousting, and banning of them!

If I get insulted, I'm really gonna lose it
http://giphy.com...

What a beautiful strawman.

Straw men trigger me because they remind me of children of the corn which scared me. You should have warned me first

I hope you're not accusing me of being an SJW, considering I'm actively a fan (or at least an active observer) of the alt-right...

I think he's just trolling.

https://media.giphy.com...
Mikal
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 8:11:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2016 5:44:50 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
YYW. Stop trying to make this into some kind of conspiracy; the fact of the matter is that, when you consistently insult other members and generally be a detriment to the site for years, Max will take action.

Stop whining about it.

preach
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 8:39:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2016 5:44:50 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
YYW. Stop trying to make this into some kind of conspiracy; the fact of the matter is that, when you consistently insult other members and generally be a detriment to the site for years, Max will take action.

Stop whining about it.
You guys are pretty pathetic. I know I'm breaking my rules about being kind and stuff, but I'm pretty sure YYW is already upset enough about being banned.

It's disgusting how you would rub this in his face like that.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss