Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mini-Rant on How Things are on DDO

TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 3:11:33 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Why are you here still then? If you don't like it? It's not like making a thread is going to change anything.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Omniscient_Debater
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 3:17:36 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

Run for president and then you can change the mods.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 4:27:01 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 3:17:36 PM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

Run for president and then you can change the mods.

LOL. No you can't.
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 6:06:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 3:03:12 PM, Wylted wrote:
Reported

Hilarious
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
Benshapiro
Posts: 3,928
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 7:03:22 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

We'll drop this in the suggestions bucket. Thanks for the feedback !
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
NinaZarechnaya
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 7:31:46 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Honestly, I find it hard to believe that it has ever been any different. I was a member a couple of years ago and don't remember having any specific issues with special snowflake syndrome (perhaps because I was a bit of a snowflake myself...) but the internet has always been a place where people surround themselves with opinions they agree with and plug their ears and say "la la la" if they disagree with someone. The entire internet is a place for wish fulfilment and this site, while it may aspire to create an atmosphere conducive to lively debate, will be affected by this regardless.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 9:51:49 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 3:11:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Why are you here still then? If you don't like it? It's not like making a thread is going to change anything.

Because I won't leave the site I basically live on
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 9:55:13 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 3:17:36 PM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

Run for president and then you can change the mods.

Haha, I have
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 9:55:54 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 7:03:22 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

We'll drop this in the suggestions bucket. Thanks for the feedback !
Very funny
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 9:58:00 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 7:31:46 PM, NinaZarechnaya wrote:
Honestly, I find it hard to believe that it has ever been any different. I was a member a couple of years ago and don't remember having any specific issues with special snowflake syndrome (perhaps because I was a bit of a snowflake myself...) but the internet has always been a place where people surround themselves with opinions they agree with and plug their ears and say "la la la" if they disagree with someone. The entire internet is a place for wish fulfilment and this site, while it may aspire to create an atmosphere conducive to lively debate, will be affected by this regardless.

But why cater to it
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 9:58:40 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.

Which one?
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 10:04:42 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 9:58:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.

Which one?

Maybe the one I constantly complain about. The bane of this website.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 10:24:50 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 10:04:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 9:58:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.

Which one?

Maybe the one I constantly complain about. The bane of this website.

Some people call YOU a snowflake with too much influence
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 10:29:10 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 10:24:50 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:04:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 9:58:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.

Which one?

Maybe the one I constantly complain about. The bane of this website.

Some people call YOU a snowflake with too much influence

You mean DDO's own conspiracy theorist? Yeah, she's really reputable.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 10:36:26 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 10:29:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:24:50 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:04:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 9:58:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.

Which one?

Maybe the one I constantly complain about. The bane of this website.

Some people call YOU a snowflake with too much influence

You mean DDO's own conspiracy theorist? Yeah, she's really reputable.

You're just jealous that you don't have a tin foil hat.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 10:39:33 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 10:36:26 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:29:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:24:50 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:04:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 9:58:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.

Which one?

Maybe the one I constantly complain about. The bane of this website.

Some people call YOU a snowflake with too much influence

You mean DDO's own conspiracy theorist? Yeah, she's really reputable.

You're just jealous that you don't have a tin foil hat.

I just have a large amount of difficulty making them.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 11:02:16 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 3:11:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Why are you here still then? If you don't like it? It's not like making a thread is going to change anything.

muh social contract
n7
Posts: 1,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 11:05:04 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 3:17:36 PM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

Run for president and then you can change the mods.

I'm pretty sure the president can't do this.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 11:16:42 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 10:29:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:24:50 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:04:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 9:58:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.

Which one?

Maybe the one I constantly complain about. The bane of this website.

Some people call YOU a snowflake with too much influence

You mean DDO's own conspiracy theorist? Yeah, she's really reputable.

I think you are in a perfect position to have too much influence, and possibly a snowflake. Though you aren't that bad of a snowflake. You do have a lot saying that you rose so quickly through DDO doing little to get there. Does that make you a bad person? No. But things here have a tendency to go your way.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 11:18:14 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 11:16:42 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:29:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:24:50 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:04:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 9:58:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.

Which one?

Maybe the one I constantly complain about. The bane of this website.

Some people call YOU a snowflake with too much influence

You mean DDO's own conspiracy theorist? Yeah, she's really reputable.

I think you are in a perfect position to have too much influence, and possibly a snowflake. Though you aren't that bad of a snowflake. You do have a lot saying that you rose so quickly through DDO doing little to get there. Does that make you a bad person? No. But things here have a tendency to go your way.

I think that's just because I align with airmax, and since everything goes his way that means some things go my way as well. Although I have no say in the matter.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 11:26:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 11:18:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:16:42 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:29:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:24:50 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:04:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 9:58:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.

Which one?

Maybe the one I constantly complain about. The bane of this website.

Some people call YOU a snowflake with too much influence

You mean DDO's own conspiracy theorist? Yeah, she's really reputable.

I think you are in a perfect position to have too much influence, and possibly a snowflake. Though you aren't that bad of a snowflake. You do have a lot saying that you rose so quickly through DDO doing little to get there. Does that make you a bad person? No. But things here have a tendency to go your way.

I think that's just because I align with airmax, and since everything goes his way that means some things go my way as well. Although I have no say in the matter.

I would disagree on that front. You seem to make enemies who seem to wind up banned, discredited, or pushed into obscurity
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 11:30:53 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 11:26:32 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:18:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:16:42 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:29:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:24:50 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:04:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 9:58:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.

Which one?

Maybe the one I constantly complain about. The bane of this website.

Some people call YOU a snowflake with too much influence

You mean DDO's own conspiracy theorist? Yeah, she's really reputable.

I think you are in a perfect position to have too much influence, and possibly a snowflake. Though you aren't that bad of a snowflake. You do have a lot saying that you rose so quickly through DDO doing little to get there. Does that make you a bad person? No. But things here have a tendency to go your way.

I think that's just because I align with airmax, and since everything goes his way that means some things go my way as well. Although I have no say in the matter.


I would disagree on that front. You seem to make enemies who seem to wind up banned, discredited, or pushed into obscurity

I think that's purely a coincidence, especially because people like to blame the "weaker" person instead of airmax. The ones who are "banned" are people who have violated the TOS. Airmax would never ban someone because I said so. They have to do something he feels is objectively wrong (usually giving them a bunch of warnings beforehand). Yet they still like to blame me for some reason. As for "discredited" and "pushed into obscurity" I can't recall that happening to anyone, especially if it's because of me which it definitely isn't.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 11:35:21 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 11:30:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:26:32 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:18:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:16:42 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:29:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:24:50 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:04:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 9:58:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.

Which one?

Maybe the one I constantly complain about. The bane of this website.

Some people call YOU a snowflake with too much influence

You mean DDO's own conspiracy theorist? Yeah, she's really reputable.

I think you are in a perfect position to have too much influence, and possibly a snowflake. Though you aren't that bad of a snowflake. You do have a lot saying that you rose so quickly through DDO doing little to get there. Does that make you a bad person? No. But things here have a tendency to go your way.

I think that's just because I align with airmax, and since everything goes his way that means some things go my way as well. Although I have no say in the matter.


I would disagree on that front. You seem to make enemies who seem to wind up banned, discredited, or pushed into obscurity

I think that's purely a coincidence, especially because people like to blame the "weaker" person instead of airmax. The ones who are "banned" are people who have violated the TOS. Airmax would never ban someone because I said so. They have to do something he feels is objectively wrong (usually giving them a bunch of warnings beforehand). Yet they still like to blame me for some reason. As for "discredited" and "pushed into obscurity" I can't recall that happening to anyone, especially if it's because of me which it definitely isn't.

The "weaker" person generally has done less than the mod's pets. The TOS are often bent or twisted. I'm not saying that you are doing it, but it's one hell of a coincidence.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 11:37:37 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 11:35:21 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:30:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:26:32 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:18:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:16:42 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:29:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:24:50 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:04:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 9:58:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.

Which one?

Maybe the one I constantly complain about. The bane of this website.

Some people call YOU a snowflake with too much influence

You mean DDO's own conspiracy theorist? Yeah, she's really reputable.

I think you are in a perfect position to have too much influence, and possibly a snowflake. Though you aren't that bad of a snowflake. You do have a lot saying that you rose so quickly through DDO doing little to get there. Does that make you a bad person? No. But things here have a tendency to go your way.

I think that's just because I align with airmax, and since everything goes his way that means some things go my way as well. Although I have no say in the matter.


I would disagree on that front. You seem to make enemies who seem to wind up banned, discredited, or pushed into obscurity

I think that's purely a coincidence, especially because people like to blame the "weaker" person instead of airmax. The ones who are "banned" are people who have violated the TOS. Airmax would never ban someone because I said so. They have to do something he feels is objectively wrong (usually giving them a bunch of warnings beforehand). Yet they still like to blame me for some reason. As for "discredited" and "pushed into obscurity" I can't recall that happening to anyone, especially if it's because of me which it definitely isn't.

The "weaker" person generally has done less than the mod's pets. The TOS are often bent or twisted. I'm not saying that you are doing it, but it's one hell of a coincidence.

I think if you try to find something that doesn't exist, people have a tendency to eventually believe it does. Such as with Em believing I work for Juggle. She focused on it immensely and eventually truly believed it.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 11:43:26 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 11:37:37 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:35:21 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:30:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:26:32 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:18:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:16:42 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:29:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:24:50 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:04:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 9:58:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.

Which one?

Maybe the one I constantly complain about. The bane of this website.

Some people call YOU a snowflake with too much influence

You mean DDO's own conspiracy theorist? Yeah, she's really reputable.

I think you are in a perfect position to have too much influence, and possibly a snowflake. Though you aren't that bad of a snowflake. You do have a lot saying that you rose so quickly through DDO doing little to get there. Does that make you a bad person? No. But things here have a tendency to go your way.

I think that's just because I align with airmax, and since everything goes his way that means some things go my way as well. Although I have no say in the matter.


I would disagree on that front. You seem to make enemies who seem to wind up banned, discredited, or pushed into obscurity

I think that's purely a coincidence, especially because people like to blame the "weaker" person instead of airmax. The ones who are "banned" are people who have violated the TOS. Airmax would never ban someone because I said so. They have to do something he feels is objectively wrong (usually giving them a bunch of warnings beforehand). Yet they still like to blame me for some reason. As for "discredited" and "pushed into obscurity" I can't recall that happening to anyone, especially if it's because of me which it definitely isn't.

The "weaker" person generally has done less than the mod's pets. The TOS are often bent or twisted. I'm not saying that you are doing it, but it's one hell of a coincidence.

I think if you try to find something that doesn't exist, people have a tendency to eventually believe it does. Such as with Em believing I work for Juggle. She focused on it immensely and eventually truly believed it.

I don't think you are doing it, but some people become your enemies, and those people tend to wind up banned or obscured.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 11:45:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 11:43:26 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:37:37 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:35:21 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:30:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:26:32 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:18:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:16:42 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:29:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:24:50 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:04:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 9:58:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:05:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, DDO is officially an awful site now. I mean, people now have the right not to be offended. People used to be uncensored here, a place where we could remove our masks and be ourselves. Now we have special snowflakes who can't bear being offended. DDO is now a land of two groups, the mods and the ones they like, and the regular people. Special snowflakes have ruined DDO and the mods let it happen. So...

Fvck Juggle
Fvck the mods
Fvck the snowflakes

The mod's pets are the worst offenders. So, I hate how DDO is now and it is the fault of the mods giving some people too much influence.

I agree with one out of three of these.

Which one?

Maybe the one I constantly complain about. The bane of this website.

Some people call YOU a snowflake with too much influence

You mean DDO's own conspiracy theorist? Yeah, she's really reputable.

I think you are in a perfect position to have too much influence, and possibly a snowflake. Though you aren't that bad of a snowflake. You do have a lot saying that you rose so quickly through DDO doing little to get there. Does that make you a bad person? No. But things here have a tendency to go your way.

I think that's just because I align with airmax, and since everything goes his way that means some things go my way as well. Although I have no say in the matter.


I would disagree on that front. You seem to make enemies who seem to wind up banned, discredited, or pushed into obscurity

I think that's purely a coincidence, especially because people like to blame the "weaker" person instead of airmax. The ones who are "banned" are people who have violated the TOS. Airmax would never ban someone because I said so. They have to do something he feels is objectively wrong (usually giving them a bunch of warnings beforehand). Yet they still like to blame me for some reason. As for "discredited" and "pushed into obscurity" I can't recall that happening to anyone, especially if it's because of me which it definitely isn't.

The "weaker" person generally has done less than the mod's pets. The TOS are often bent or twisted. I'm not saying that you are doing it, but it's one hell of a coincidence.

I think if you try to find something that doesn't exist, people have a tendency to eventually believe it does. Such as with Em believing I work for Juggle. She focused on it immensely and eventually truly believed it.

I don't think you are doing it, but some people become your enemies, and those people tend to wind up banned or obscured.

If you say so, but my "enemies" are ones who display bad behavior (and the ones banned display TOS violating behavior) anyways.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...