Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

All the presidential candidates have it wrong

zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 10:51:31 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
And many members for that case.

You will never ever ever, through your own merit, get Juggle's attention, or convince Juggle to implement your changes you want if you don't make *money* the root of your argument.

The problem here is that people think that if we do x y and z, then the site will be awesome... for us.

What many people fail to realize is that Juggle doesn't own the site to make it nice just for us. They want to drive in site traffic.

So, yes, I do think that we could make this website better for us, but we have to realize that from a practical point of view, these changes won't be implemented if they will ultimately deter site traffic. Juggle won't spend money to be nice to us, or give us the debate website we want. It will spend money if it thinks it's worth it. It's that simple.

This is just pointing out the obvious, which some people don't seem to see, and I hope it changes the way people think about the site.

I personally think a more fun/formal debate atmosphere would be good for the site's loyal member base *and* would be great at bringing in alot of site traffic. Intelligent, yet enjoyable.

Food for thought.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Blueberry_Goose
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 10:58:34 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I'm going to throw in my two cents.

I think one way we can make this site more satisfying to the users is to give them greater control over post inserts, much like you find in user threads on other websites. Allowing gif pictures and greater control in post inserts would liven DDO drastically. Relying on text alone for satisfying recreation isn't cutting it. It's dull and it quickly leads to boredom.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 11:03:11 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 10:58:34 PM, Blueberry_Goose wrote:
I'm going to throw in my two cents.

I think one way we can make this site more satisfying to the users is to give them greater control over post inserts, much like you find in user threads on other websites. Allowing gif pictures and greater control in post inserts would liven DDO drastically. Relying on text alone for satisfying recreation isn't cutting it. It's dull and it quickly leads to boredom.

This is a good suggestion, but we don't have any power to change this. Juggle, the company that owns this website, have largely neglected it for a while now, as evidenced by the many errors with it.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Blueberry_Goose
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 11:06:57 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 11:03:11 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:58:34 PM, Blueberry_Goose wrote:
I'm going to throw in my two cents.

I think one way we can make this site more satisfying to the users is to give them greater control over post inserts, much like you find in user threads on other websites. Allowing gif pictures and greater control in post inserts would liven DDO drastically. Relying on text alone for satisfying recreation isn't cutting it. It's dull and it quickly leads to boredom.

This is a good suggestion, but we don't have any power to change this. Juggle, the company that owns this website, have largely neglected it for a while now, as evidenced by the many errors with it.

That's too bad. User creativity makes a huge difference in attracting and keeping long-term users. It also has the beneficial effect of maturing members, so it tends to stop pointless drama and bickering.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 11:09:55 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 11:06:57 PM, Blueberry_Goose wrote:
At 6/28/2016 11:03:11 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:58:34 PM, Blueberry_Goose wrote:
I'm going to throw in my two cents.

I think one way we can make this site more satisfying to the users is to give them greater control over post inserts, much like you find in user threads on other websites. Allowing gif pictures and greater control in post inserts would liven DDO drastically. Relying on text alone for satisfying recreation isn't cutting it. It's dull and it quickly leads to boredom.

This is a good suggestion, but we don't have any power to change this. Juggle, the company that owns this website, have largely neglected it for a while now, as evidenced by the many errors with it.

That's too bad. User creativity makes a huge difference in attracting and keeping long-term users. It also has the beneficial effect of maturing members, so it tends to stop pointless drama and bickering.

I am currently analyzing debate data in order to find what sort of DDO would make a fun atmosphere for debate, but also would bring in more site traffic.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:15:32 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 10:51:31 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
And many members for that case.

You will never ever ever, through your own merit, get Juggle's attention, or convince Juggle to implement your changes you want if you don't make *money* the root of your argument.

Ive literally made threads explaining this about this months ago. Seriously, how are you just now figuring this out?

The problem here is that people think that if we do x y and z, then the site will be awesome... for us.

What many people fail to realize is that Juggle doesn't own the site to make it nice just for us. They want to drive in site traffic.

So, yes, I do think that we could make this website better for us, but we have to realize that from a practical point of view, these changes won't be implemented if they will ultimately deter site traffic. Juggle won't spend money to be nice to us, or give us the debate website we want. It will spend money if it thinks it's worth it. It's that simple.

This is just pointing out the obvious, which some people don't seem to see

No we see the obvious that you insist on pointing out..... You just seem to think that we dont for some reason.

and I hope it changes the way people think about the site.

I personally think a more fun/formal debate atmosphere would be good for the site's loyal member base *and* would be great at bringing in alot of site traffic. Intelligent, yet enjoyable.

Food for thought.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:43:05 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I think you have me wrong - I haven't said a word on Juggle, and I regularly criticize peoples' plans for contacting Juggle.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:44:09 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 2:43:05 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I think you have me wrong - I haven't said a word on Juggle, and I regularly criticize peoples' plans for contacting Juggle.

That sounds like what a Juggle representative would do.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:55:17 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 2:15:32 AM, imabench wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:51:31 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
And many members for that case.

You will never ever ever, through your own merit, get Juggle's attention, or convince Juggle to implement your changes you want if you don't make *money* the root of your argument.

Ive literally made threads explaining this about this months ago.

Good for you.

Seriously, how are you just now figuring this out?

This is the loaded question fallacy. Sorry, illiterate imabench. Might want to realize I'd be a better ally to you than an enemy.


The problem here is that people think that if we do x y and z, then the site will be awesome... for us.

What many people fail to realize is that Juggle doesn't own the site to make it nice just for us. They want to drive in site traffic.

So, yes, I do think that we could make this website better for us, but we have to realize that from a practical point of view, these changes won't be implemented if they will ultimately deter site traffic. Juggle won't spend money to be nice to us, or give us the debate website we want. It will spend money if it thinks it's worth it. It's that simple.

This is just pointing out the obvious, which some people don't seem to see

No we see the obvious that you insist on pointing out..... You just seem to think that we dont for some reason.

Of course, we understand you mean the royal we.

Nonetheless, I am devoting a good amount of time to further research on how to best find the happy medium between a formal debate website, and a website that makes profit.


and I hope it changes the way people think about the site.

I personally think a more fun/formal debate atmosphere would be good for the site's loyal member base *and* would be great at bringing in alot of site traffic. Intelligent, yet enjoyable.

Food for thought.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:15:13 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 2:55:17 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/29/2016 2:15:32 AM, imabench wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:51:31 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
And many members for that case.

You will never ever ever, through your own merit, get Juggle's attention, or convince Juggle to implement your changes you want if you don't make *money* the root of your argument.

Ive literally made threads explaining this about this months ago.

Good for you.

Seriously, how are you just now figuring this out?

This is the loaded question fallacy.

Its questioning your ability to see the blatantly obvious, which you struggle with greatly

Might want to realize I'd be a better ally to you than an enemy.

Lol, youre completely harmless and borderline irrelevent who only makes forums stating stuff which everyone else already figured out months or even years ago.... If you cant even see that which is blatantly obvious than youre only a real threat to yourself, not anyone else who already knows what you dont know.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:38:44 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Comically enough, I'm the only candidate with any concern for Juggle... And my efforts are oriented around proposals that make Juggle tons of money... So this neither applies to me or any other candidate.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:39:33 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 3:38:44 AM, donald.keller wrote:
Comically enough, I'm the only candidate with any concern for Juggle... And my efforts are oriented around proposals that make Juggle tons of money... So this neither applies to me or any other candidate.

In fairness, he did say he doesn't like to read ticket threads because they're too long lol.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:48:31 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 3:39:33 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 6/29/2016 3:38:44 AM, donald.keller wrote:
Comically enough, I'm the only candidate with any concern for Juggle... And my efforts are oriented around proposals that make Juggle tons of money... So this neither applies to me or any other candidate.

In fairness, he did say he doesn't like to read ticket threads because they're too long lol.

But he'll comment on them anyways lol
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 11:08:15 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Well the title obviously got the reaction out of the candidates I wanted ;)
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 11:11:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 3:15:13 AM, imabench wrote:
At 6/29/2016 2:55:17 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/29/2016 2:15:32 AM, imabench wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:51:31 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
And many members for that case.

You will never ever ever, through your own merit, get Juggle's attention, or convince Juggle to implement your changes you want if you don't make *money* the root of your argument.

Ive literally made threads explaining this about this months ago.

Good for you.

Seriously, how are you just now figuring this out?

This is the loaded question fallacy.

Its questioning your ability to see the blatantly obvious, which you struggle with greatly

Naw, it's called you being illiterate and not understanding that sometimes what you want to be true doesn't follow logically from what is true.


Might want to realize I'd be a better ally to you than an enemy.

Lol, youre completely harmless and borderline irrelevent who only makes forums stating stuff which everyone else already figured out months or even years ago.... If you cant even see that which is blatantly obvious than youre only a real threat to yourself, not anyone else who already knows what you dont know.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better ;). I'd like to point out that many of your biggest supporters have strongly agreed with me, and are good friends with me.

Of course I'd be worried if I were you. If I suddenly ran, I'd take away a lot of votes from you... Because ultimately, your platform might not be such a bad idea, but it's boring.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:46:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 11:11:47 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/29/2016 3:15:13 AM, imabench wrote:
At 6/29/2016 2:55:17 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/29/2016 2:15:32 AM, imabench wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:51:31 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
And many members for that case.

You will never ever ever, through your own merit, get Juggle's attention, or convince Juggle to implement your changes you want if you don't make *money* the root of your argument.

Ive literally made threads explaining this about this months ago.

Good for you.

Seriously, how are you just now figuring this out?

This is the loaded question fallacy.

Its questioning your ability to see the blatantly obvious, which you struggle with greatly

Naw, it's called you being illiterate and not understanding that sometimes what you want to be true doesn't follow logically from what is true.

Except that isn't the case, idiot. What is actually the case is you have only been pointing out the obvious (as you yourself admit) and then try to paint yourself as knowledgable for pointing out the obvious... You're recycled claim that I'm 'illiterate' only shows how sensitive you are when someone points out your bs.

Might want to realize I'd be a better ally to you than an enemy.

Lol, youre completely harmless and borderline irrelevent who only makes forums stating stuff which everyone else already figured out months or even years ago.... If you cant even see that which is blatantly obvious than youre only a real threat to yourself, not anyone else who already knows what you dont know.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better ;). I'd like to point out that many of your biggest supporters have strongly agreed with me, and are good friends with me.

Of course I'd be worried if I were you. If I suddenly ran, I'd take away a lot of votes from you

Lol. A moron like you wouldn't get more then two votes.... All you do is make threads whining about stuff in DDO that people already have whined about..... You have never once made a thread highlighting any problem people haven't already known about for years, or post some sort of solution to a problem you have cried about either. All you do is whine, and think that you're somehow smart or insightful simply because people agree with that which is already obvious.....

Go ahead and run if you think you are right. If you don't, then it only shows that you are aware of how full of sh*t you are ;)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 10:21:30 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 2:46:19 PM, imabench wrote:
At 6/29/2016 11:11:47 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/29/2016 3:15:13 AM, imabench wrote:
At 6/29/2016 2:55:17 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/29/2016 2:15:32 AM, imabench wrote:
At 6/28/2016 10:51:31 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
And many members for that case.

You will never ever ever, through your own merit, get Juggle's attention, or convince Juggle to implement your changes you want if you don't make *money* the root of your argument.

Ive literally made threads explaining this about this months ago.

Good for you.

Seriously, how are you just now figuring this out?

This is the loaded question fallacy.

Its questioning your ability to see the blatantly obvious, which you struggle with greatly

Naw, it's called you being illiterate and not understanding that sometimes what you want to be true doesn't follow logically from what is true.

Except that isn't the case, idiot. What is actually the case is you have only been pointing out the obvious (as you yourself admit) and then try to paint yourself as knowledgable for pointing out the obvious... You're recycled claim that I'm 'illiterate' only shows how sensitive you are when someone points out your bs.

Might want to realize I'd be a better ally to you than an enemy.

Lol, youre completely harmless and borderline irrelevent who only makes forums stating stuff which everyone else already figured out months or even years ago.... If you cant even see that which is blatantly obvious than youre only a real threat to yourself, not anyone else who already knows what you dont know.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better ;). I'd like to point out that many of your biggest supporters have strongly agreed with me, and are good friends with me.

Of course I'd be worried if I were you. If I suddenly ran, I'd take away a lot of votes from you

Lol. A moron like you wouldn't get more then two votes.... All you do is make threads whining about stuff in DDO that people already have whined about..... You have never once made a thread highlighting any problem people haven't already known about for years, or post some sort of solution to a problem you have cried about either. All you do is whine, and think that you're somehow smart or insightful simply because people agree with that which is already obvious.....

Go ahead and run if you think you are right. If you don't, then it only shows that you are aware of how full of sh*t you are ;)

I'd like to apologize. Imabench may be illiterate, as evidenced by his failing out of engingeering school, but Imabench is actually not as stupid as I make him sound. He realizes that many of his biggest supporters, thett3, Romanii, ShabShoral, are great friends with me, and have strongly supported me in the past.

So of course, he has to pretend to act big and tough, while we all know that on the inside he's a small girl, as made evidenced by his small girl tastes in movies.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 1:23:07 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Smile really going the extra mile in proving for me why no one takes him seriously XD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 1:26:48 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 3:38:44 AM, donald.keller wrote:
Comically enough, I'm the only candidate with any concern for Juggle... And my efforts are oriented around proposals that make Juggle tons of money... So this neither applies to me or any other candidate.

How do you know they will make DDO tons of money?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 1:44:14 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 1:23:07 AM, imabench wrote:
*Zmike* really going the extra mile in proving for me why no one takes him seriously XD

Fixed it. Fuckin autocorrect
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 3:32:23 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 1:26:48 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/29/2016 3:38:44 AM, donald.keller wrote:
Comically enough, I'm the only candidate with any concern for Juggle... And my efforts are oriented around proposals that make Juggle tons of money... So this neither applies to me or any other candidate.

How do you know they will make DDO tons of money?

This question is silly. I can't possibly describe that without actually going over each idea, which would take forever. It's also a trick question. The question isn't "how do you know they will make tons of money," it's "how do you know they are potentially capable of making tons of money." I couldn't possibly know every variable, nor should you expect me to. What I can know, is that they are capable of making money. I know this because I know both DDO, and how online revenue works, and can apply one to the other. As can the several people who have reviewed my ideas and agree.

Although, if the ideas don't work, that doesn't mean I stop making more. Ultimately, I'm looking at options that 'could' make a lot of money, but it's Juggle who would know if it'll work or not. And if they say no, I look for new options.

Besides, you don't want an answer. You want something to pick apart to further "prove" your op... Even though proving me wrong about my ideas making 'tons' of money would do nothing to actually prove what you said in the beginning.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 11:09:17 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 3:32:23 AM, donald.keller wrote:
At 6/30/2016 1:26:48 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/29/2016 3:38:44 AM, donald.keller wrote:
Comically enough, I'm the only candidate with any concern for Juggle... And my efforts are oriented around proposals that make Juggle tons of money... So this neither applies to me or any other candidate.

How do you know they will make DDO tons of money?

This question is silly. I can't possibly describe that without actually going over each idea, which would take forever. It's also a trick question. The question isn't "how do you know they will make tons of money," it's "how do you know they are potentially capable of making tons of money." I couldn't possibly know every variable, nor should you expect me to. What I can know, is that they are capable of making money. I know this because I know both DDO, and how online revenue works, and can apply one to the other. As can the several people who have reviewed my ideas and agree.

Although, if the ideas don't work, that doesn't mean I stop making more. Ultimately, I'm looking at options that 'could' make a lot of money, but it's Juggle who would know if it'll work or not. And if they say no, I look for new options.

Besides, you don't want an answer. You want something to pick apart to further "prove" your op... Even though proving me wrong about my ideas making 'tons' of money would do nothing to actually prove what you said in the beginning.

The reason I ask is because from what I've been seeing in the research I've been doing, I've realized that the behavior of the website is more curious and complex than I originally thought.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 6:03:20 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 11:09:17 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/30/2016 3:32:23 AM, donald.keller wrote:
At 6/30/2016 1:26:48 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/29/2016 3:38:44 AM, donald.keller wrote:
Comically enough, I'm the only candidate with any concern for Juggle... And my efforts are oriented around proposals that make Juggle tons of money... So this neither applies to me or any other candidate.

How do you know they will make DDO tons of money?

This question is silly. I can't possibly describe that without actually going over each idea, which would take forever. It's also a trick question. The question isn't "how do you know they will make tons of money," it's "how do you know they are potentially capable of making tons of money." I couldn't possibly know every variable, nor should you expect me to. What I can know, is that they are capable of making money. I know this because I know both DDO, and how online revenue works, and can apply one to the other. As can the several people who have reviewed my ideas and agree.

Although, if the ideas don't work, that doesn't mean I stop making more. Ultimately, I'm looking at options that 'could' make a lot of money, but it's Juggle who would know if it'll work or not. And if they say no, I look for new options.

Besides, you don't want an answer. You want something to pick apart to further "prove" your op... Even though proving me wrong about my ideas making 'tons' of money would do nothing to actually prove what you said in the beginning.

The reason I ask is because from what I've been seeing in the research I've been doing, I've realized that the behavior of the website is more curious and complex than I originally thought.

It takes you mountains of 'research' to arrive at the same conclusion that the rest of the site has known for months or even years now?.... Pretty pathetic on your part
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015