Jump to topic:

YYW: Why was he really banned?

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:06:08 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Many of us know of the drama surrounding YYW. A good chunk of us saw the PMs exchanged between him and max, and know that max's reason's for banning him were questionable at best. But Max is normally such a good mod! What could account for this lapse in judgement? Well, I'm here to tell you this is an act of revenge two years in the making.

If you joined any of the hangouts, especially around election time, you likely heard what YYW claimed to be his greatest regret: getting Mikal elected. YYW regrets his part in the Mikal campaign mostly because he views Mikal's victory as the beginning of bladerunner060 (the previous president) drifting away from the site. "But Seventh," you may be asking yourself, "what does this have to do with Max?" My dear reader, it has EVERYTHING to do with Max.

Let us not forget that bladerunner060 was not this user's only account. His more popular one is airmax1227. When airmax saw that Mikal and YYW teamed up to get him out of office, he was furious. Luckily for him, max got his revenge on Mikal quickly, successfully pressuring him to leave within a month of his presidency. But with YYW, the wait was much, much longer.

You see, Max didn't just want an arbitrary banning. Max is a twisted soul, and that would not satisfy his needs. Max needed YYW's reputation destroyed. To do this, he started increasing moderation little by little. Every chance he got, he'd make people YYW didn't like moderators (whiteflame, PetersSmith, he even offered a position to bsh1). He knew YYW wouldn't keep quiet, and he knew the site would get tired of YYW's complaints.

YYW's moderation frustrations began to manifest themselves in other ways, just as Max had predicted. His anger at the state of DDO transformed into anger at the state of the world, and he fought fire with ice. People hated insults, so he began insulting. This was Max's chance.

The tides were turning, YYW was losing allies. More and more people were telling him to "just chill", or "calm down". Banning him at this point would have been good, but Max wanted even better. So, he privately told YYW why the ban was happening, and intentionally gave questionable examples. Needless to say, YYW went ballistic in the forums. After turning virtually everyone against YYW, Max finally found justice for his previous account, and gave him the banhammer.

Be seeing you
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:08:58 AM
At 6/29/2016 3:06:08 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Many of us know of the drama surrounding YYW. A good chunk of us saw the PMs exchanged between him and max, and know that max's reason's for banning him were questionable at best. But Max is normally such a good mod! What could account for this lapse in judgement? Well, I'm here to tell you this is an act of revenge two years in the making.

If you joined any of the hangouts, especially around election time, you likely heard what YYW claimed to be his greatest regret: getting Mikal elected. YYW regrets his part in the Mikal campaign mostly because he views Mikal's victory as the beginning of bladerunner060 (the previous president) drifting away from the site. "But Seventh," you may be asking yourself, "what does this have to do with Max?" My dear reader, it has EVERYTHING to do with Max.

Let us not forget that bladerunner060 was not this user's only account. His more popular one is airmax1227. When airmax saw that Mikal and YYW teamed up to get him out of office, he was furious. Luckily for him, max got his revenge on Mikal quickly, successfully pressuring him to leave within a month of his presidency. But with YYW, the wait was much, much longer.

You see, Max didn't just want an arbitrary banning. Max is a twisted soul, and that would not satisfy his needs. Max needed YYW's reputation destroyed. To do this, he started increasing moderation little by little. Every chance he got, he'd make people YYW didn't like moderators (whiteflame, PetersSmith, he even offered a position to bsh1). He knew YYW wouldn't keep quiet, and he knew the site would get tired of YYW's complaints.

YYW's moderation frustrations began to manifest themselves in other ways, just as Max had predicted. His anger at the state of DDO transformed into anger at the state of the world, and he fought fire with ice. People hated insults, so he began insulting. This was Max's chance.

The tides were turning, YYW was losing allies. More and more people were telling him to "just chill", or "calm down". Banning him at this point would have been good, but Max wanted even better. So, he privately told YYW why the ban was happening, and intentionally gave questionable examples. Needless to say, YYW went ballistic in the forums. After turning virtually everyone against YYW, Max finally found justice for his previous account, and gave him the banhammer.

Be seeing you

This... Is shockingly lucid.

Mikal, get this man on your show. This needs exposure.

#StandWithSeventh
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:10:33 AM
#StandWithSeventh
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:25:31 AM
YYW endorsing my campaign was the equivalent of Sarah Palin endorsing trump. I got elected because of massive ground game from wylted and myself. The only thing YYW has ever done for me is vote bomb in favor of me when I asked him too.

Pms to prove it upon request
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:32:35 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:43:05 AM
"I'm Al Capone. I'm gonna get away with murder."
~airmax1227
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:15:35 AM

Be seeing you

Sadly, I don't find this difficult to believe. BlAirmax is a devious, spiteful creature, full of envy, lust, and low cunning.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:45:20 AM
At 6/29/2016 3:43:05 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
"I'm Al Capone. I'm gonna get away with murder."
~airmax1227

Shocker.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 1:13:38 PM

Be seeing you

Where can I get a tin foil hat? Yours is stunning!
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 8:23:26 PM
At 6/29/2016 3:25:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
YYW endorsing my campaign was the equivalent of Sarah Palin endorsing trump. I got elected because of massive ground game from wylted and myself. The only thing YYW has ever done for me is vote bomb in favor of me when I asked him too.

Pms to prove it upon request

Irrelevant. It doesn't matter if YYW's endorsement actually boosted your campaign to victory, all that matters is that airmax thought it did.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 9:49:30 PM

Be seeing you

I love this! It sounds like a more rational conspiracy theory than most modern conspiracy theories! I never saw the private messages so I can't tell if you're being honest about that one!
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 12:31:47 AM

Be seeing you

You have copies of this PM?
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 12:38:42 AM
At 6/30/2016 12:31:47 AM, TheChristian wrote:

Be seeing you

YYW publicly shared the examples airmax used. These three:

"You can't even spell Kampf right.... hahahahahaha so dumb"

"Then you should learn to read. In fact, if you were literate, we might have fewer problems with your lack of understanding."

"He is stupid and a net detriment to this site."
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 12:40:59 AM
At 6/30/2016 12:38:42 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 6/30/2016 12:31:47 AM, TheChristian wrote:

Be seeing you

YYW publicly shared the examples airmax used. These three:

"You can't even spell Kampf right.... hahahahahaha so dumb"

"Then you should learn to read. In fact, if you were literate, we might have fewer problems with your lack of understanding."

"He is stupid and a net detriment to this site."

Okay, I actually believed this until... the stupidity
SJM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 12:45:46 AM
He was banned for being too damn sexy.
Hitler- If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Stalin- Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

Machiavelli- It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Ivan the Terrible- "I will not see the destruction of the Christian converts who are loyal to me, and to my last breath I will fight for the Orthodox faith
SJM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 12:56:51 AM
At 6/30/2016 12:55:50 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 12:45:46 AM, SJM wrote:

I can believe that

I know right, have you seen those biceps.
Hitler- If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Stalin- Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

Machiavelli- It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Ivan the Terrible- "I will not see the destruction of the Christian converts who are loyal to me, and to my last breath I will fight for the Orthodox faith
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 1:03:27 AM
At 6/30/2016 12:56:51 AM, SJM wrote:
At 6/30/2016 12:55:50 AM, TheChristian wrote:

I can believe that

I know right, have you seen those biceps.

can't say that I have. Got banned from hangouts
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 3:26:08 AM
You people need to get a grip. This is a silly social media/entertainment/debate site that someone uses as a tax write off.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 4:53:02 AM

LOL! ROFLMAO! XD

I'm not actually rolling on the floor but still, this is hilarious af!
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 4:53:37 AM
#StandWithSeventh
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 4:59:26 AM
At 6/30/2016 4:53:37 AM, someloser wrote:
#StandWithSeventh

You're back!
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 6:05:19 PM

Let us not forget that bladerunner060 was not this user's only account. His more popular one is airmax1227.

Is this for real? Seriously?
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 6:15:30 PM
At 6/30/2016 6:05:19 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Let us not forget that bladerunner060 was not this user's only account. His more popular one is airmax1227.

Is this for real? Seriously?

It was revealed in a big thread ad youtube video a while back, but all I can find is the screenshot of a post airmax later deleted.

http://i.imgur.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16