Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

The Hypocritical Airmax

TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 8:54:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

That was a running joke.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 8:56:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 8:54:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

That was a running joke.

And?
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 8:57:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 8:56:19 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:54:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

That was a running joke.

And?

Bladerunner isn't actually airmax's multi.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:00:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 8:57:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:56:19 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:54:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

That was a running joke.

And?

Bladerunner isn't actually airmax's multi.

Too late, conspiracy theorist already awoken. And also, you reply to every thread I make... Care to comment?
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:04:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 9:00:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:57:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:56:19 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:54:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

That was a running joke.

And?

Bladerunner isn't actually airmax's multi.

Too late, conspiracy theorist already awoken. And also, you reply to every thread I make... Care to comment?

Yeah, I don't "reply to every thread you make". And not only am I allowed to reply to whatever thread I want, all the threads you make that I have commented on are related to moderation or the state of the site. Pretty sure other users have commented on all your threads about that as well. Don't be the next Em.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:07:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 9:04:41 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:00:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:57:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:56:19 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:54:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

That was a running joke.

And?

Bladerunner isn't actually airmax's multi.

Too late, conspiracy theorist already awoken. And also, you reply to every thread I make... Care to comment?

Yeah, I don't "reply to every thread you make". And not only am I allowed to reply to whatever thread I want, all the threads you make that I have commented on are related to moderation or the state of the site. Pretty sure other users have commented on all your threads about that as well. Don't be the next Em.

I will get back to you shortly. Bisected stars... So touchy.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:11:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 9:08:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
Maybe email Juggle to let them know what happened with rhe multi and all.

Ma'am, Emmarie is temporarily MIA so I'm a sub. I don't DO anything. That's Bladerunner/Airnax's job
Wylted
Posts: 24,304
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:17:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 9:11:39 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:08:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
Maybe email Juggle to let them know what happened with rhe multi and all.

Ma'am, Emmarie is temporarily MIA so I'm a sub. I don't DO anything. That's Bladerunner/Airnax's job

Maybe make a thread asking people to email juggle
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:25:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 9:17:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:11:39 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:08:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
Maybe email Juggle to let them know what happened with rhe multi and all.

Ma'am, Emmarie is temporarily MIA so I'm a sub. I don't DO anything. That's Bladerunner/Airnax's job

Maybe make a thread asking people to email juggle

Hey, you are disrupting the conspiracy theorist at work
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 3,677
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:34:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

Hypocritical , Schizophrenic , multiple account disorder . Or simply forgetfulness.
Just some of the ways multi accountisum occurs. It's a disease you would wish upon nobody.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:39:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 9:34:08 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

Hypocritical , Schizophrenic , multiple account disorder . Or simply forgetfulness.
Just some of the ways multi accountisum occurs. It's a disease you would wish upon nobody.

Luckly, there is a cure. Banishment
Forthelulz
Posts: 218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 10:34:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 9:07:43 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:04:41 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:00:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:57:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:56:19 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:54:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

That was a running joke.

And?

Bladerunner isn't actually airmax's multi.

Too late, conspiracy theorist already awoken. And also, you reply to every thread I make... Care to comment?

Yeah, I don't "reply to every thread you make". And not only am I allowed to reply to whatever thread I want, all the threads you make that I have commented on are related to moderation or the state of the site. Pretty sure other users have commented on all your threads about that as well. Don't be the next Em.

I will get back to you shortly. Bisected stars... So touchy.

Did somebody say "bisected stars"?
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica
#CivicNationalism

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
#LythLivesMatter
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Ragnar
Posts: 1,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:34:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
As pointed out, it was a running joke for awhile. There were even allegations that I'm also a part of the same multi-account, along with Blade_of_Truth. I even saw one mentally questionable person claim that anyone who likes quality votes is a part of an evil homo-sexual conspiracy... Needless to say, you probably don't want to end up lumped in with the DDO conspiracy theorists.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:38:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 8:57:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:56:19 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:54:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

That was a running joke.

And?

Bladerunner isn't actually airmax's multi.

Misinformation
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 1:16:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

I remember when a bunch of us were in a G+ hangout together like a year and a half ago when Bossy created this. It was nice work by bossy, and I have to admit it was pretty funny.

Here's the original version that Bossy edited:

http://www.debate.org...

I think the funny thing is that people believed this when it was first posted. I believe it was Mikal who was doing the trolling, and seeing the reactions was pretty entertaining. Ironically though, the main target didn't believe it was genuine. The guy who had first theorized that Bladerunner and I were the same person, and that I was a Juggle employee, actually didn't believe this image was true. But a few people did, and those trolling ran with it for awhile.

Most members who had been around for a decent amount of time knew this was ridiculous though. Firstly, Bladerunner and I clearly aren't the same person. We have different personalities, and different writing styles. Perhaps more importantly, we have both been live on G+ with our cameras on. If I was pulling some type of multi accounting thing, I would have had to go to a decent amount of effort to pull the G+ thing off, plus the distinct personalities thing, plus Bladerunner was very active in the forums, and the most active voter at the time.

This theory ultimately couldn't have been more flattering then if true. If it was true, not only was I spending a lot of time modding the site, but I was super active in the forums on "my alt account", and the most active (and easily one of the best) voters. Also Bladerunner is a very articulate poster with a folksy type of sense of humor that I only wish I could have.

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod?

The conspiracy actually answers this question. If it is to be believed, then I'm an employee of Juggle. Furthermore, if I am both Airmax and Bladerunner, then I'm easily one of the most prolific, active, and greatest contributors in the history of the site. I'd have almost 20,000 forum posts, over 70 debates, and over 1300 votes, while also being the head moderator, the assistant moderator, and the deputy vote moderator. I'd also have served 4 terms as president, and been elected to the hall of fame twice.

Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod.

There are certainly at least a couple people who believed this, and they ran with the accusation. Though there's a reason why the theory never really gained much traction, and why it just became something fun to mock. In addition to the reasons above that would mean I spent like 30 hours a day on this site, there's also the fact that those who genuinely believed the theory, in general weren't taken too seriously.

That whole thing was like a year and a half ago though. This joke has been thoroughly "played out" in both the slang terminology (it's really an old joke now) and in terms of it getting due process. People, whether actually believing it to be true or not, did debate the credibility of this accusation for a time - which eventually culminated in Bossy's image above, and Mikal's trolling (posting the image and arguing vehemently for its validity) that took it to its logical conclusion.

Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

There's a lot of Poe's law here that makes the intent of this thread hard to decipher. Suffice it to say that some are going to believe this simply because they want to, even though it's absolutely the most absurd thing ever.

I think these types of DDO conspiracy theories are fascinating though, because they give me a lot of insight into real world conspiracy theories, and usually the benign reality that is the actual truth. DDO is a microcosm of society in many ways, and it's just another example of it, and it's interesting to see how these types of thing manifest, and the parallels with real life in terms of the events and people that make these things what they are.

Anyways, I miss Bladerunner, he was a great member and a great guy. I hope he returns some day.
Debate.org Moderator
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 1:25:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2016 1:16:51 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Anyways, I miss Bladerunner, he was a great member and a great guy. I hope he returns some day.

Holy crap, you really are taking this to the next level. You hope your multi-account returns someday? That's some in-depth thinking you did to solidify "bladerunner" as this different persona. Did you get a friend to pose as your multi in g-chats?
airmax1227
Posts: 13,812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 1:36:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2016 1:25:15 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/1/2016 1:16:51 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Anyways, I miss Bladerunner, he was a great member and a great guy. I hope he returns some day.

Holy crap, you really are taking this to the next level. You hope your multi-account returns someday?

haha yeah, I really enjoyed that part of my split personality :P

That's some in-depth thinking you did to solidify "bladerunner" as this different persona.

Yeah, I figure if I keep my alt inactive for like a year, people will just assume it's a different inactive member. People will barely even remember this theory when my alt suddenly returns.

Did you get a friend to pose as your multi in g-chats?

Not just that, but I had this friend pose as a candidate in the DDO elections. I had to make him memorize all of my alts activity, learn my alt persona, learn DDO culture and history, and learn this so convincingly that he could do live DDO presidential debates on G+.

I think it's fair to say that when Airmax does something (even multi-accounting), he doesn't take half measures.
Debate.org Moderator
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 1:38:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tin foil hats for sale, half off, tin foil hats for sale.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:17:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 10:34:32 PM, Forthelulz wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:07:43 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:04:41 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:00:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:57:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:56:19 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:54:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

That was a running joke.

And?

Bladerunner isn't actually airmax's multi.

Too late, conspiracy theorist already awoken. And also, you reply to every thread I make... Care to comment?

Yeah, I don't "reply to every thread you make". And not only am I allowed to reply to whatever thread I want, all the threads you make that I have commented on are related to moderation or the state of the site. Pretty sure other users have commented on all your threads about that as well. Don't be the next Em.

I will get back to you shortly. Bisected stars... So touchy.

Did somebody say "bisected stars"?

Yes!
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:19:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2016 1:16:51 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

I remember when a bunch of us were in a G+ hangout together like a year and a half ago when Bossy created this. It was nice work by bossy, and I have to admit it was pretty funny.

Here's the original version that Bossy edited:

http://www.debate.org...

I think the funny thing is that people believed this when it was first posted. I believe it was Mikal who was doing the trolling, and seeing the reactions was pretty entertaining. Ironically though, the main target didn't believe it was genuine. The guy who had first theorized that Bladerunner and I were the same person, and that I was a Juggle employee, actually didn't believe this image was true. But a few people did, and those trolling ran with it for awhile.

Most members who had been around for a decent amount of time knew this was ridiculous though. Firstly, Bladerunner and I clearly aren't the same person. We have different personalities, and different writing styles. Perhaps more importantly, we have both been live on G+ with our cameras on. If I was pulling some type of multi accounting thing, I would have had to go to a decent amount of effort to pull the G+ thing off, plus the distinct personalities thing, plus Bladerunner was very active in the forums, and the most active voter at the time.

This theory ultimately couldn't have been more flattering then if true. If it was true, not only was I spending a lot of time modding the site, but I was super active in the forums on "my alt account", and the most active (and easily one of the best) voters. Also Bladerunner is a very articulate poster with a folksy type of sense of humor that I only wish I could have.

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod?

The conspiracy actually answers this question. If it is to be believed, then I'm an employee of Juggle. Furthermore, if I am both Airmax and Bladerunner, then I'm easily one of the most prolific, active, and greatest contributors in the history of the site. I'd have almost 20,000 forum posts, over 70 debates, and over 1300 votes, while also being the head moderator, the assistant moderator, and the deputy vote moderator. I'd also have served 4 terms as president, and been elected to the hall of fame twice.

Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod.

There are certainly at least a couple people who believed this, and they ran with the accusation. Though there's a reason why the theory never really gained much traction, and why it just became something fun to mock. In addition to the reasons above that would mean I spent like 30 hours a day on this site, there's also the fact that those who genuinely believed the theory, in general weren't taken too seriously.

That whole thing was like a year and a half ago though. This joke has been thoroughly "played out" in both the slang terminology (it's really an old joke now) and in terms of it getting due process. People, whether actually believing it to be true or not, did debate the credibility of this accusation for a time - which eventually culminated in Bossy's image above, and Mikal's trolling (posting the image and arguing vehemently for its validity) that took it to its logical conclusion.

Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

There's a lot of Poe's law here that makes the intent of this thread hard to decipher. Suffice it to say that some are going to believe this simply because they want to, even though it's absolutely the most absurd thing ever.

I think these types of DDO conspiracy theories are fascinating though, because they give me a lot of insight into real world conspiracy theories, and usually the benign reality that is the actual truth. DDO is a microcosm of society in many ways, and it's just another example of it, and it's interesting to see how these types of thing manifest, and the parallels with real life in terms of the events and people that make these things what they are.

Anyways, I miss Bladerunner, he was a great member and a great guy. I hope he returns some day.

Do not lie, you have been exposed... now on to proving the earth is flat!
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:23:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2016 12:34:52 AM, Ragnar wrote:
As pointed out, it was a running joke for awhile. There were even allegations that I'm also a part of the same multi-account, along with Blade_of_Truth. I even saw one mentally questionable person claim that anyone who likes quality votes is a part of an evil homo-sexual conspiracy... Needless to say, you probably don't want to end up lumped in with the DDO conspiracy theorists.

Shh.. do not insult the conspiracy theorist. Who has orchestrated everything since the beginning? Juggle! And what does Juggle do? The custodian who works at Juggle's main office has a share in Pannous, a company dedicated to AI. That company released Janine at the same time Airmax's account =was created. Airmax is an AI! And a multi! Now, on to my flat earth!
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:29:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 9:00:40 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:57:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:56:19 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:54:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

That was a running joke.

And?

Bladerunner isn't actually airmax's multi.

Too late, conspiracy theorist already awoken. And also, you reply to every thread I make... Care to comment?

Conspiracy theories are only when there's actual proof of your side. Bladerunner is not airmax's alt.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
dsjpk5
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:12:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 9:17:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:11:39 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:08:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
Maybe email Juggle to let them know what happened with rhe multi and all.

Ma'am, Emmarie is temporarily MIA so I'm a sub. I don't DO anything. That's Bladerunner/Airnax's job

Maybe make a thread asking people to email juggle

Hilarious!
dsjpk5
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:14:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2016 12:34:52 AM, Ragnar wrote:
As pointed out, it was a running joke for awhile. There were even allegations that I'm also a part of the same multi-account, along with Blade_of_Truth. I even saw one mentally questionable person claim that anyone who likes quality votes is a part of an evil homo-sexual conspiracy... Needless to say, you probably don't want to end up lumped in with the DDO conspiracy theorists.

As opposed to a virtuous homosexual conspiracy?
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:59:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2016 1:38:30 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Tin foil hats for sale, half off, tin foil hats for sale.

Tin foil hats for sale! Buy one 91/2 regular price), get one free here!
Ragnar
Posts: 1,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 10:15:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2016 12:14:37 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:34:52 AM, Ragnar wrote:
As pointed out, it was a running joke for awhile. There were even allegations that I'm also a part of the same multi-account, along with Blade_of_Truth. I even saw one mentally questionable person claim that anyone who likes quality votes is a part of an evil homo-sexual conspiracy... Needless to say, you probably don't want to end up lumped in with the DDO conspiracy theorists.

As opposed to a virtuous homosexual conspiracy?

Exactly.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Axonly
Posts: 2,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 1:41:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

You realize that is a joke right?
"Hate begets hate"
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 1:53:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/2/2016 1:41:41 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/30/2016 8:51:33 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Airmax has a multi.
http://m.imgur.com...

So, if Airmax has a multi, possibly the biggest rule on DDO, why is he a mod? Multi accounts are bannable as a first time offence. Max is a hypocritical corrupt mod. Why is there no one else who sees the hypocrisy?

You realize that is a joke right?

SHHHHH! DO NOT DISRUPT THE THEORIST AT WORK!