Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Airmax Censors Free Speech

Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.

Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________

This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:54:30 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past


You lost me with BOG being an "outstanding member".
__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
DarthKirones
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 8:19:08 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

The infanticide one is perfect. It is now a member of of my signature.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 11:27:24 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

He's a good person, you are not.
Meh!
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 11:32:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

Oh whoops, sarcasm. I apologize. I swear I have a brain somewhere
Meh!
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 1:20:29 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 11:27:24 PM, Axonly wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

He's a good person, you are not.

I agree with half of this statement
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 1:40:12 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/2/2016 1:20:29 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/1/2016 11:27:24 PM, Axonly wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

He's a good person, you are not.

I agree with half of this statement

Yeah, I realised he was being sarcastic after I posted this. Like the dumb idiot I am.
Meh!
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 3:44:31 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.

Speech is free, literally. I control what comes out of my mouth. It's be definition, the epitome of what free entails. Literally because you can't sell it
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 12:49:55 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/2/2016 3:44:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.

Speech is free, literally. I control what comes out of my mouth. It's be definition, the epitome of what free entails. Literally because you can't sell it

Bill Clinton, Tony Blair and others make a great deal of money selling the words that come out of their mouths on the lecture circuits.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 1:07:45 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/2/2016 3:44:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.

Speech is free, literally. I control what comes out of my mouth. It's be definition, the epitome of what free entails. Literally because you can't sell it

You don't understand the concept of free speech as spelled out by the constitution either.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 3:53:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/2/2016 1:07:45 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:44:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.

Speech is free, literally. I control what comes out of my mouth. It's be definition, the epitome of what free entails. Literally because you can't sell it

You don't understand the concept of free speech as spelled out by the constitution either.

Free Speech is free speech. Just because people make money off it does not mean it's legal. The constitution promises us that speech, okay? Just because some people, lots of people do things, that does not mean those things are legal. Okay?
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 3:55:50 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/2/2016 1:07:45 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:44:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.

Speech is free, literally. I control what comes out of my mouth. It's be definition, the epitome of what free entails. Literally because you can't sell it

You don't understand the concept of free speech as spelled out by the constitution either.

I don't think you understand. Airmax is illegally selling our debates, forum posts, and polls, and he's just expecting us to say nothing. Well you've gone too far this time, max, and we're gonna see a serious exodus.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 7:14:08 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Good God in heaven, can we please give the airmax bashing a break?
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 2:24:42 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/2/2016 3:55:50 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:07:45 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:44:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.

Speech is free, literally. I control what comes out of my mouth. It's be definition, the epitome of what free entails. Literally because you can't sell it

You don't understand the concept of free speech as spelled out by the constitution either.

I don't think you understand. Airmax is illegally selling our debates, forum posts, and polls, and he's just expecting us to say nothing. Well you've gone too far this time, max, and we're gonna see a serious exodus.

All content on this site becomes property of DDO. Read the terms of use. Airmax is most likely authorized to do so if in fact he is.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 2:26:17 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 2:24:42 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:55:50 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:07:45 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:44:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.

Speech is free, literally. I control what comes out of my mouth. It's be definition, the epitome of what free entails. Literally because you can't sell it

You don't understand the concept of free speech as spelled out by the constitution either.

I don't think you understand. Airmax is illegally selling our debates, forum posts, and polls, and he's just expecting us to say nothing. Well you've gone too far this time, max, and we're gonna see a serious exodus.

All content on this site becomes property of DDO. Read the terms of use. Airmax is most likely authorized to do so if in fact he is.

just because he owns what i say doesn't mean he can sell what i say
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 2:45:44 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 2:26:17 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:24:42 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:55:50 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:07:45 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:44:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.

Speech is free, literally. I control what comes out of my mouth. It's be definition, the epitome of what free entails. Literally because you can't sell it

You don't understand the concept of free speech as spelled out by the constitution either.

I don't think you understand. Airmax is illegally selling our debates, forum posts, and polls, and he's just expecting us to say nothing. Well you've gone too far this time, max, and we're gonna see a serious exodus.

All content on this site becomes property of DDO. Read the terms of use. Airmax is most likely authorized to do so if in fact he is.

just because he owns what i say doesn't mean he can sell what i say

Do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth. If he owns it he can sell it. DUH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL intellectual content posted on this site by you or anyone else is property of DDO and they can do whatever they want with it. You, I and everyone else agreed to it when the terms of use was accepted. This is all so social media web site 101. Facebook can use anything you post on Facebook.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 2:51:45 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 2:45:44 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:26:17 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:24:42 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:55:50 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:07:45 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:44:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.

Speech is free, literally. I control what comes out of my mouth. It's be definition, the epitome of what free entails. Literally because you can't sell it

You don't understand the concept of free speech as spelled out by the constitution either.

I don't think you understand. Airmax is illegally selling our debates, forum posts, and polls, and he's just expecting us to say nothing. Well you've gone too far this time, max, and we're gonna see a serious exodus.

All content on this site becomes property of DDO. Read the terms of use. Airmax is most likely authorized to do so if in fact he is.

just because he owns what i say doesn't mean he can sell what i say

Do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth. If he owns it he can sell it. DUH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL intellectual content posted on this site by you or anyone else is property of DDO and they can do whatever they want with it. You, I and everyone else agreed to it when the terms of use was accepted. This is all so social media web site 101. Facebook can use anything you post on Facebook.

airmax is not ddo, ddo is ddo. the company can own it, not airmax. but NEITHER CAN SELL IT.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 3:11:24 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 2:51:45 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:45:44 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:26:17 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:24:42 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:55:50 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:07:45 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:44:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.

Speech is free, literally. I control what comes out of my mouth. It's be definition, the epitome of what free entails. Literally because you can't sell it

You don't understand the concept of free speech as spelled out by the constitution either.

I don't think you understand. Airmax is illegally selling our debates, forum posts, and polls, and he's just expecting us to say nothing. Well you've gone too far this time, max, and we're gonna see a serious exodus.

All content on this site becomes property of DDO. Read the terms of use. Airmax is most likely authorized to do so if in fact he is.

just because he owns what i say doesn't mean he can sell what i say

Do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth. If he owns it he can sell it. DUH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL intellectual content posted on this site by you or anyone else is property of DDO and they can do whatever they want with it. You, I and everyone else agreed to it when the terms of use was accepted. This is all so social media web site 101. Facebook can use anything you post on Facebook.

airmax is not ddo, ddo is ddo. the company can own it, not airmax. but NEITHER CAN SELL IT.

Prove it using legal terms and conditions in the terms of use
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 3:12:33 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 3:11:24 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:51:45 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:45:44 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:26:17 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:24:42 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:55:50 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:07:45 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:44:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.

Speech is free, literally. I control what comes out of my mouth. It's be definition, the epitome of what free entails. Literally because you can't sell it

You don't understand the concept of free speech as spelled out by the constitution either.

I don't think you understand. Airmax is illegally selling our debates, forum posts, and polls, and he's just expecting us to say nothing. Well you've gone too far this time, max, and we're gonna see a serious exodus.

All content on this site becomes property of DDO. Read the terms of use. Airmax is most likely authorized to do so if in fact he is.

just because he owns what i say doesn't mean he can sell what i say

Do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth. If he owns it he can sell it. DUH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL intellectual content posted on this site by you or anyone else is property of DDO and they can do whatever they want with it. You, I and everyone else agreed to it when the terms of use was accepted. This is all so social media web site 101. Facebook can use anything you post on Facebook.

airmax is not ddo, ddo is ddo. the company can own it, not airmax. but NEITHER CAN SELL IT.

Prove it using legal terms and conditions in the terms of use

prove im wrong using the constitution
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 1:21:56 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 3:12:33 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 3:11:24 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:51:45 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:45:44 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:26:17 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:24:42 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:55:50 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:07:45 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:44:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.

Speech is free, literally. I control what comes out of my mouth. It's be definition, the epitome of what free entails. Literally because you can't sell it

You don't understand the concept of free speech as spelled out by the constitution either.

I don't think you understand. Airmax is illegally selling our debates, forum posts, and polls, and he's just expecting us to say nothing. Well you've gone too far this time, max, and we're gonna see a serious exodus.

All content on this site becomes property of DDO. Read the terms of use. Airmax is most likely authorized to do so if in fact he is.

just because he owns what i say doesn't mean he can sell what i say

Do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth. If he owns it he can sell it. DUH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL intellectual content posted on this site by you or anyone else is property of DDO and they can do whatever they want with it. You, I and everyone else agreed to it when the terms of use was accepted. This is all so social media web site 101. Facebook can use anything you post on Facebook.

airmax is not ddo, ddo is ddo. the company can own it, not airmax. but NEITHER CAN SELL IT.

Prove it using legal terms and conditions in the terms of use

prove im wrong using the constitution

OK the constitution provides that the Govt can not prosecute or imprison you for expressing political views that people in govt may find objectionable. How ever you can suffer consequences within privately owned entities such as being fired or punished financially.Terms of use agreements are legal and binding contracts when one agrees to them.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 10:46:24 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 1:21:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/3/2016 3:12:33 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 3:11:24 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:51:45 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:45:44 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:26:17 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:24:42 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:55:50 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:07:45 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:44:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.

Speech is free, literally. I control what comes out of my mouth. It's be definition, the epitome of what free entails. Literally because you can't sell it

You don't understand the concept of free speech as spelled out by the constitution either.

I don't think you understand. Airmax is illegally selling our debates, forum posts, and polls, and he's just expecting us to say nothing. Well you've gone too far this time, max, and we're gonna see a serious exodus.

All content on this site becomes property of DDO. Read the terms of use. Airmax is most likely authorized to do so if in fact he is.

just because he owns what i say doesn't mean he can sell what i say

Do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth. If he owns it he can sell it. DUH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL intellectual content posted on this site by you or anyone else is property of DDO and they can do whatever they want with it. You, I and everyone else agreed to it when the terms of use was accepted. This is all so social media web site 101. Facebook can use anything you post on Facebook.

airmax is not ddo, ddo is ddo. the company can own it, not airmax. but NEITHER CAN SELL IT.

Prove it using legal terms and conditions in the terms of use

prove im wrong using the constitution

OK the constitution provides that the Govt can not prosecute or imprison you for expressing political views that people in govt may find objectionable. How ever you can suffer consequences within privately owned entities such as being fired or punished financially.Terms of use agreements are legal and binding contracts when one agrees to them.

so i guess it would be ok to murder someone if it was in ddo's terms of service? your whole argument is an ad hom
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 11:40:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 10:46:24 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 1:21:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/3/2016 3:12:33 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 3:11:24 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:51:45 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:45:44 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:26:17 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:24:42 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:55:50 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:07:45 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/2/2016 3:44:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/2/2016 1:50:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
If you search "airmax" in the search bar at the top and actually scroll through all the pages and pages of information and posts about him, look at how many are deleted

http://www.debate.org...

Almost every single call out thread that involves him, he has removed. It's largely due to the fact he does not want his misdeeds to come to light. He has been called out by YYW, Jifpop, RM, BOG, and many other members. All of these outstanding members (ignore the fact they are mostly all banned), have had valid points about maxs dictatorship. He is censoring their right to call him an azzhole. We all have to take it when people berate and ridicule us, but max takes the easy road. He just removes the thread to preserve his own vanity. I will not let this go on.


Look at some of the things max has said in the past

__________________________________________________

Airmax says F the police - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax wants a threesome with Jenny - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax and Rape - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax cums - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax is cooling with F**ing minors - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax hates babies - http://www.debate.org...

Airmax supports infanticide - http://www.debate.org...

________________


This is your moderator folks. He is an infidel that pleases himself with the desires of the world. Vote to purge him

This is a privately owned web site. You don't have free speech rights in privately owned anything. Free speech as you think of it only applies to the Govt. A typical example of a privately owned scenario where you don't have free speech is where you work. If you say something at work or on social media at the place you work at and they think it will be detrimental to their business by being associated with you, they will fire you in an instant. I can give numerous other examples where you don't have free speech. Your complaint is pointless as you don't understand the parameters of free speech and where or when you have it.

Speech is free, literally. I control what comes out of my mouth. It's be definition, the epitome of what free entails. Literally because you can't sell it

You don't understand the concept of free speech as spelled out by the constitution either.

I don't think you understand. Airmax is illegally selling our debates, forum posts, and polls, and he's just expecting us to say nothing. Well you've gone too far this time, max, and we're gonna see a serious exodus.

All content on this site becomes property of DDO. Read the terms of use. Airmax is most likely authorized to do so if in fact he is.

just because he owns what i say doesn't mean he can sell what i say

Do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth. If he owns it he can sell it. DUH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL intellectual content posted on this site by you or anyone else is property of DDO and they can do whatever they want with it. You, I and everyone else agreed to it when the terms of use was accepted. This is all so social media web site 101. Facebook can use anything you post on Facebook.

airmax is not ddo, ddo is ddo. the company can own it, not airmax. but NEITHER CAN SELL IT.

Prove it using legal terms and conditions in the terms of use

prove im wrong using the constitution

OK the constitution provides that the Govt can not prosecute or imprison you for expressing political views that people in govt may find objectionable. How ever you can suffer consequences within privately owned entities such as being fired or punished financially.Terms of use agreements are legal and binding contracts when one agrees to them.

so i guess it would be ok to murder someone if it was in ddo's terms of service? your whole argument is an ad hom

See here's the thing. You lost the argument. You go from speech to an actual felony crime which is illegal regardless of any contract or terms of use agreement. My argument is not ad hom it is based on legal fact and contract. Your going off the deep end by saying if DDO said it was OK to murder people only further proves how badly you lost. DDO and it's subsidiaries can do anything it wants with any intellectual material you post on this site. Airmax being an employee of DDO makes him a legal acting subsidiary of DDO.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
lord_megatron
Posts: 75
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 5:46:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I think he will manipulate this election as well, although it seems there is some honor still left in the dicatator
lord_megatron
Posts: 75
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 5:47:00 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I think he will manipulate this election as well, although it seems there is some honor still left in the dictator