Total Posts:252|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Tattletale Moderation

Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Tattletale Moderation

As DDO"s *Official* Conspiracy Theorist, I thought it would be fitting to post my theory on how tattle tale moderation can lead to arbitrary application of the rules and the stifling of individuality.

As some of you may have figured out, I boycotted DDO for the week that YYW was banned, to show not only my disapproval for his ban, but also my support for a member that is widely known on the site with a reputation for sometimes being abrasive. I support him despite that when I or others disagree with him, he responds at times, with abrasive language and personal insults. What upsets me is the lack of support from members who seemed to have been buddy buddy with YYW in the past. Several posts in support of moderation on DDO instead followed YYW's banning.

What I really question is why members do not take issue with the way that moderation is "instigated" on DDO. When I discussed YYW's ban with airmax on this thread, [http://www.debate.org...] he informed me that action was taken against YYW because of reports of his misconduct. PetersSmith had compiled a list of YYW's conduct on this thread, [http://www.debate.org...] which leads me to believe that her complaint to airmax is what led to him being banned. Airmax insisted that, "the buck stops with him," but I argued that the buck didn't start with him, it started with a member who reported YYW. Airmax then called my argument a strawman because I mentioned that I witnessed other users who are less popular than YYW using even more abusive language than I've witnessed YYW making. My point was that Airmax only enforces TOS when it is reported, and makes little attempts himself to monitor the site for conduct violations. It is why some members are free to be abrasive while others aren't. Those members who get repeatedly tattled on receive disciplinary actions while those members who are ignored continue to violate TOS.

Airmax's answer was to report violations of TOS when they are noticed. I'm not here to do the job of moderation, and neither should any other member think it is their duty to moderate DDO. Serious threats, or doxxing deserve flagging and reporting, but moderation of minor violations left to the members results in arbitrary application of the rules.

Another problem that I'd like to address is the lack of transparency on this website. I'm so sick of hearing about PMs and the head moderator encouraging controversy and tattling behind the scenes and civility in public. The reason that I chose to support YYW is that he airs his grievances publicly and doesn't hide behind PMs to express his thoughts. I respect him for this reason.

Aixmax claims to be lax in his moderation approach, but I see it is a way to be lazy. Instead of taking the role and responsibility of moderating the site himself, he relies on tattletales who may have ulterior motives for reporting some members conduct while ignoring other"s conduct. I found it perplexing that airmax responded, "You really don't have to follow YYW's posts to notice his attacks on people. It happens all the time," to my implication that someone was deliberately compiling info about YYW's content. If he knew it happened all the time, then why did he wait until a member"s report to confront YYW. Would a public response by airmax to YYW"s abrasive remarks have been more effective at reminding him to tone down his language is what I wonder? Or, did he knowingly allow YYW to be himself and wait for Smith to compile reports of his abrasiveness before addressing it? If so, why wait?

Airmax also began sentences with, "I don't know what you mean," whenever I expressed an idea that he didn't want to address, causing the post to become so long that my message was derailed. [http://www.debate.org...]

I also found it perplexing that members who had previously been banned made forum posts supporting Airmax's methodology in their banning processes after I attempted to call moderation policies on DDO into question.

[http://www.debate.org...] The member who initiated this thread also went on to post topics that trolled members into believing conspiracies about airmax that deflects from the real issues with his approach to moderation. [http://www.debate.org...] [http://www.debate.org...] I"m not someone who readily believes every conspiracy theory, but I do believe there are things that happen behind the scenes that cause deception to undermine public dialog.

This member also jumped onto airmax's defence with this OP, [http://www.debate.org...]. I disagree with the notion that if two people are sparring using abusive language that they both should not receive the same repercussions. This could potentially lead to members who have abrasively expressed themselves in the past to become targets of provocation knowing that more discipline will be imposed on the member with a history. Which leads me to the subject of self censorship, which members who were banned in the past have conformed to.

Self-censorship sucks! It leads to over thinking every thought before expressing it. It also could lead to threads like this one, [http://www.debate.org...] where two members mocked me without directly violating TOS. (BTW one was actually mocking me, the other one was just humoring her, and to the one who didn"t instigate the mocking I apologize for referring to you as I did.) I'd personally rather be called crazy or a nut case to my face, than to have a member mock me on my thread with a condescending heir of superiority. Airmax's response to her behavior would be for me to have reported her, which is out of the question. Every time someone expresses an idea of me that isn't favorable, I won't tattle, I'll retaliate by expressing opposition to it directly or by posting a topic like this one to a forum. I'd recommend other members on a debate website learn to handle immediate conflicts as they arise rather than hiding behind the rules of formal debates that are judged to determine a winner and loser.

My purpose for this OP is to question why tattletaling and PMs are the preferred methods for dealing with conflicts on a debate website. If debate skills cannot be applied directly to adversity, than what value do they hold? Zmikecuber expressed similar sentiments about making debates more entertaining to read. I think he may be encouraging the individual personality of debaters to shine through in debates through the use of persuasion. YYW may not always have the most tactful approach toward members that he disagrees with, but at least he isn't a phony who seeks to win conflicts in a deceptive manner.

I believe that airmax has good intentions, but I also believe that he needs to rely more on his own monitoring of the site rather than encouraging tattletales.

TL;DR
I purposely made this post long, to make it more challenging for anyone to dissect it. It basically covers the reasons that I think that tattletales on DDO are actively engaging in moderation more so than the head moderator.

Oh and BTW, I still think that PetersSmith works for Juggle, even though I lost my debate with Wylted regarding that subject. Now that YYW has been chastised for his opposition to her, it is only a matter of time before her deception causes DDO to become a researcher"s playground. Go ahead and subject yourselves to being swayed by methods that stifle individual expressiveness. My point is that at least we all know that YYW is a real person, who freely shares his whole self. Peters would have all of us to camouflage our true natures to make her boring ass posts more inviting so she can compile information without ever having to reveal her own vulnerability.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 4:33:18 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 4:35:32 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

As DDO"s *Official* Conspiracy Theorist, I thought it would be fitting to post my theory on how tattle tale moderation can lead to arbitrary application of the rules and the stifling of individuality.

As some of you may have figured out, I boycotted DDO for the week that YYW was banned

You should go for another week to see if anyone notices this time
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 4:36:17 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 4:33:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

You could have responded in a way that better encompasses such a long post.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 4:36:32 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 4:35:32 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

As DDO"s *Official* Conspiracy Theorist, I thought it would be fitting to post my theory on how tattle tale moderation can lead to arbitrary application of the rules and the stifling of individuality.

As some of you may have figured out, I boycotted DDO for the week that YYW was banned

You should go for another week to see if anyone notices this time

LOL
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 4:37:51 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 4:36:17 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:33:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

You could have responded in a way that better encompasses such a long post.

True, she could have typed those words out.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 4:38:01 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 4:36:17 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:33:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

You could have responded in a way that better encompasses such a long post.

That is the best way, actually.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:03:34 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
posting to myself just to get Peters' name off the DDO forums board cuz I realize many members generally avoid posting on threads she replied to.
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:08:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 5:03:34 AM, Emmarie wrote:
posting to myself just to get Peters' name off the DDO forums board cuz I realize many members generally avoid posting on threads she replied to.

Do you have statistics?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:28:08 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 5:03:34 AM, Emmarie wrote:
posting to myself just to get Peters' name off the DDO forums board cuz I realize many members generally avoid posting on threads she replied to.

Don't challenge the wrath of Juggle.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:30:49 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 5:28:08 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:03:34 AM, Emmarie wrote:
posting to myself just to get Peters' name off the DDO forums board cuz I realize many members generally avoid posting on threads she replied to.

Don't challenge the wrath of Juggle.
Fuck off
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:44:23 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 5:30:49 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:28:08 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:03:34 AM, Emmarie wrote:
posting to myself just to get Peters' name off the DDO forums board cuz I realize many members generally avoid posting on threads she replied to.

Don't challenge the wrath of Juggle.
Fuck off

Shh, it's okay. Juggle is very forgiving.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:47:23 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 5:44:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:30:49 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:28:08 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:03:34 AM, Emmarie wrote:
posting to myself just to get Peters' name off the DDO forums board cuz I realize many members generally avoid posting on threads she replied to.

Don't challenge the wrath of Juggle.
Fuck off

Shh, it's okay. Juggle is very forgiving.
You shh and do everyone on DDO a favor.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:48:27 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 5:47:23 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:44:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:30:49 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:28:08 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:03:34 AM, Emmarie wrote:
posting to myself just to get Peters' name off the DDO forums board cuz I realize many members generally avoid posting on threads she replied to.

Don't challenge the wrath of Juggle.
Fuck off

Shh, it's okay. Juggle is very forgiving.
You shh and do everyone on DDO a favor.

You have the roles confused here. Moderation censors you, you don't censor it.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:54:49 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 5:48:27 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:47:23 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:44:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:30:49 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:28:08 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:03:34 AM, Emmarie wrote:
posting to myself just to get Peters' name off the DDO forums board cuz I realize many members generally avoid posting on threads she replied to.

Don't challenge the wrath of Juggle.
Fuck off

Shh, it's okay. Juggle is very forgiving.
You shh and do everyone on DDO a favor.

You have the roles confused here. Moderation censors you, you don't censor it.
I should have expected your deceptive sarcasm to kick in. You can speak the truth that way and everyone will assume it's sarcasm. My question is why anyone should believe it's merely sarcasm, coming from a member who doesn't debate, and only makes forum posts in an attempt to elicit responses without ever revealing your own thoughts on the subject matter.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:56:45 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 4:33:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

Don't worry, I'm sure it's a good thing that a eccentric, significantly older person is obsessed with you.
Meh!
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:57:48 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 4:35:32 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

As DDO"s *Official* Conspiracy Theorist, I thought it would be fitting to post my theory on how tattle tale moderation can lead to arbitrary application of the rules and the stifling of individuality.

As some of you may have figured out, I boycotted DDO for the week that YYW was banned

You should go for another week to see if anyone notices this time

That made me laugh IRL. People looked at me.
Meh!
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:58:08 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 5:54:49 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:48:27 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:47:23 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:44:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:30:49 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:28:08 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:03:34 AM, Emmarie wrote:
posting to myself just to get Peters' name off the DDO forums board cuz I realize many members generally avoid posting on threads she replied to.

Don't challenge the wrath of Juggle.
Fuck off

Shh, it's okay. Juggle is very forgiving.
You shh and do everyone on DDO a favor.

You have the roles confused here. Moderation censors you, you don't censor it.
I should have expected your deceptive sarcasm to kick in. You can speak the truth that way and everyone will assume it's sarcasm. My question is why anyone should believe it's merely sarcasm, coming from a member who doesn't debate, and only makes forum posts in an attempt to elicit responses without ever revealing your own thoughts on the subject matter.

Because it's not sarcasm. You've been right about everything so far. Juggle desires that I don't express my views, which explains why I never respond to other people's forum posts and only make my own.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:58:25 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 5:56:45 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:33:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

Don't worry, I'm sure it's a good thing that a eccentric, significantly older person is obsessed with you.

You just made this creepy.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,620
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:58:37 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

As DDO"s *Official* Conspiracy Theorist, I thought it would be fitting to post my theory on how tattle tale moderation can lead to arbitrary application of the rules and the stifling of individuality.

As some of you may have figured out, I boycotted DDO for the week that YYW was banned, to show not only my disapproval for his ban, but also my support for a member that is widely known on the site with a reputation for sometimes being abrasive. I support him despite that when I or others disagree with him, he responds at times, with abrasive language and personal insults. What upsets me is the lack of support from members who seemed to have been buddy buddy with YYW in the past. Several posts in support of moderation on DDO instead followed YYW's banning.:
TL;DR
I purposely made this post long, to make it more challenging for anyone to dissect it. It basically covers the reasons that I think that tattletales on DDO are actively engaging in moderation more so than the head moderator.

Oh and BTW, I still think that PetersSmith works for Juggle, even though I lost my debate with Wylted regarding that subject. Now that YYW has been chastised for his opposition to her, it is only a matter of time before her deception causes DDO to become a researcher"s playground. Go ahead and subject yourselves to being swayed by methods that stifle individual expressiveness. My point is that at least we all know that YYW is a real person, who freely shares his whole self. Peters would have all of us to camouflage our true natures to make her boring ass posts more inviting so she can compile information w.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com...
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:58:58 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 5:47:23 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:44:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:30:49 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:28:08 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:03:34 AM, Emmarie wrote:
posting to myself just to get Peters' name off the DDO forums board cuz I realize many members generally avoid posting on threads she replied to.

Don't challenge the wrath of Juggle.
Fuck off

Shh, it's okay. Juggle is very forgiving.
You shh and do everyone on DDO a favor.

Don't anger Juggle! They're with the Illuminati
Meh!
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:14:33 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 5:56:45 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:33:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

Don't worry, I'm sure it's a good thing that a eccentric, significantly older person is obsessed with you.
I'm not obsessed - I'm expressive, and she is the most irksome member on this site. She's the one who continuously tries to provoke me. I'm not gonna stand down just because she claims to be 19. She's an adult. I'm an adult. Sometimes adults don't conform to mature behavior. Look at Wylted and YYW. But cuz I'm a female, I'm supposed to be passive and restrained? No, I'm gonna defend my reasons for thinking she works for Juggle and continue to call out her deceptive ways. I don't follow her around everywhere she posts and indirectly reference her on threads that have nothing to do with her, but she has made references to me on many threads that I didn't even comment on. Who is obsessed with whom?
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:20:58 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
http://m.memegen.com...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:25:37 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
The coherency.

https://media0.giphy.com...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:26:09 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 6:14:33 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:56:45 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:33:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

Don't worry, I'm sure it's a good thing that a eccentric, significantly older person is obsessed with you.
I'm not obsessed - I'm expressive, and she is the most irksome member on this site. She's the one who continuously tries to provoke me. I'm not gonna stand down just because she claims to be 19. She's an adult. I'm an adult. Sometimes adults don't conform to mature behavior. Look at Wylted and YYW. But cuz I'm a female, I'm supposed to be passive and restrained? No, I'm gonna defend my reasons for thinking she works for Juggle and continue to call out her deceptive ways. I don't follow her around everywhere she posts and indirectly reference her on threads that have nothing to do with her, but she has made references to me on many threads that I didn't even comment on. Who is obsessed with whom?

Following me around: "Her feed seldom shows any activity. I had checked fairly often, during the times that I was engaged in discourse with her on forums, to see what she was up to...I spent quite a bit of time reading polls that PetersSmith had previously posted." I made "indirect references" to you because you're DDO's Conspiracy Theorist and someone was acting like you. And last time I checked that was one thread. If you consider what I did "obsession" then you're fanatically obsessed with me.

Also, me being "irksome" is entirely your doing. You decided to think up this "conspiracy theory" and you became fixated on it to convince yourself that it was true. This distorted your perception and now you're laughable. If you claim you're an "adult", then act like one and use rational thought. You even admitted yourself you have a problem with this, so recognize it and put an end to it.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:34:42 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 6:26:09 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 6:14:33 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:56:45 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:33:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

Don't worry, I'm sure it's a good thing that a eccentric, significantly older person is obsessed with you.
I'm not obsessed - I'm expressive, and she is the most irksome member on this site. She's the one who continuously tries to provoke me. I'm not gonna stand down just because she claims to be 19. She's an adult. I'm an adult. Sometimes adults don't conform to mature behavior. Look at Wylted and YYW. But cuz I'm a female, I'm supposed to be passive and restrained? No, I'm gonna defend my reasons for thinking she works for Juggle and continue to call out her deceptive ways. I don't follow her around everywhere she posts and indirectly reference her on threads that have nothing to do with her, but she has made references to me on many threads that I didn't even comment on. Who is obsessed with whom?

Following me around: "Her feed seldom shows any activity. I had checked fairly often, during the times that I was engaged in discourse with her on forums, to see what she was up to...I spent quite a bit of time reading polls that PetersSmith had previously posted." I made "indirect references" to you because you're DDO's Conspiracy Theorist and someone was acting like you. And last time I checked that was one thread. If you consider what I did "obsession" then you're fanatically obsessed with me.

You've been referencing conspiracies in your posts since I posted my debate about you working for Juggle.

Oh and like it didn't take you quite a bit of digging to site YYW's conduct violations? [http://www.debate.org...] If I'm guilty of being obsessed with you for checking your feed and reading your polls than maybe you are obsessed with YYW for the amount of info you pulled about his activity. Stop being a hypocrite.

Also, me being "irksome" is entirely your doing. You decided to think up this "conspiracy theory" and you became fixated on it to convince yourself that it was true. This distorted your perception and now you're laughable. If you claim you're an "adult", then act like one and use rational thought. You even admitted yourself you have a problem with this, so recognize it and put an end to it.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:39:07 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 6:26:09 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 6:14:33 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:56:45 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:33:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

Don't worry, I'm sure it's a good thing that a eccentric, significantly older person is obsessed with you.
I'm not obsessed - I'm expressive, and she is the most irksome member on this site. She's the one who continuously tries to provoke me. I'm not gonna stand down just because she claims to be 19. She's an adult. I'm an adult. Sometimes adults don't conform to mature behavior. Look at Wylted and YYW. But cuz I'm a female, I'm supposed to be passive and restrained? No, I'm gonna defend my reasons for thinking she works for Juggle and continue to call out her deceptive ways. I don't follow her around everywhere she posts and indirectly reference her on threads that have nothing to do with her, but she has made references to me on many threads that I didn't even comment on. Who is obsessed with whom?

Following me around: "Her feed seldom shows any activity. I had checked fairly often, during the times that I was engaged in discourse with her on forums, to see what she was up to...I spent quite a bit of time reading polls that PetersSmith had previously posted." I made "indirect references" to you because you're DDO's Conspiracy Theorist and someone was acting like you. And last time I checked that was one thread. If you consider what I did "obsession" then you're fanatically obsessed with me.

Also, me being "irksome" is entirely your doing. You decided to think up this "conspiracy theory" and you became fixated on it to convince yourself that it was true. This distorted your perception and now you're laughable. If you claim you're an "adult", then act like one and use rational thought. You even admitted yourself you have a problem with this, so recognize it and put an end to it.

BTW - adults defend themselves, they don't run and tattle every time they have a conflict.

As far as being laughable - you are. YYW gets banned for calling someone stupid - but you are allowed discredit me by calling me a conspiracy theorist and laughable. You are more of a bully than he is considering you have official clout on DDO.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:39:35 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 6:34:42 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 6:26:09 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 6:14:33 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:56:45 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:33:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

Don't worry, I'm sure it's a good thing that a eccentric, significantly older person is obsessed with you.
I'm not obsessed - I'm expressive, and she is the most irksome member on this site. She's the one who continuously tries to provoke me. I'm not gonna stand down just because she claims to be 19. She's an adult. I'm an adult. Sometimes adults don't conform to mature behavior. Look at Wylted and YYW. But cuz I'm a female, I'm supposed to be passive and restrained? No, I'm gonna defend my reasons for thinking she works for Juggle and continue to call out her deceptive ways. I don't follow her around everywhere she posts and indirectly reference her on threads that have nothing to do with her, but she has made references to me on many threads that I didn't even comment on. Who is obsessed with whom?

Following me around: "Her feed seldom shows any activity. I had checked fairly often, during the times that I was engaged in discourse with her on forums, to see what she was up to...I spent quite a bit of time reading polls that PetersSmith had previously posted." I made "indirect references" to you because you're DDO's Conspiracy Theorist and someone was acting like you. And last time I checked that was one thread. If you consider what I did "obsession" then you're fanatically obsessed with me.

You've been referencing conspiracies in your posts since I posted my debate about you working for Juggle.

Because it's hilarious, but few references. Why don't you go through my activity and point out all the threads I referred to your "conspiracy theories"? You'll be looking for a while.

Oh and like it didn't take you quite a bit of digging to site YYW's conduct violations? [http://www.debate.org...] If I'm guilty of being obsessed with you for checking your feed and reading your polls than maybe you are obsessed with YYW for the amount of info you pulled about his activity. Stop being a hypocrite.

I went back at most 10 pages in the forums and that highlights the problem: I should have had to go back further. But this isn't about YYW and that entire issue is over. And you're avoiding the main issue at hand, which I bolded for you.

Also, me being "irksome" is entirely your doing. You decided to think up this "conspiracy theory" and you became fixated on it to convince yourself that it was true. This distorted your perception and now you're laughable. If you claim you're an "adult", then act like one and use rational thought. You even admitted yourself you have a problem with this, so recognize it and put an end to it.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:45:59 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 6:39:07 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 6:26:09 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 6:14:33 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:56:45 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:33:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

Don't worry, I'm sure it's a good thing that a eccentric, significantly older person is obsessed with you.
I'm not obsessed - I'm expressive, and she is the most irksome member on this site. She's the one who continuously tries to provoke me. I'm not gonna stand down just because she claims to be 19. She's an adult. I'm an adult. Sometimes adults don't conform to mature behavior. Look at Wylted and YYW. But cuz I'm a female, I'm supposed to be passive and restrained? No, I'm gonna defend my reasons for thinking she works for Juggle and continue to call out her deceptive ways. I don't follow her around everywhere she posts and indirectly reference her on threads that have nothing to do with her, but she has made references to me on many threads that I didn't even comment on. Who is obsessed with whom?

Following me around: "Her feed seldom shows any activity. I had checked fairly often, during the times that I was engaged in discourse with her on forums, to see what she was up to...I spent quite a bit of time reading polls that PetersSmith had previously posted." I made "indirect references" to you because you're DDO's Conspiracy Theorist and someone was acting like you. And last time I checked that was one thread. If you consider what I did "obsession" then you're fanatically obsessed with me.

Also, me being "irksome" is entirely your doing. You decided to think up this "conspiracy theory" and you became fixated on it to convince yourself that it was true. This distorted your perception and now you're laughable. If you claim you're an "adult", then act like one and use rational thought. You even admitted yourself you have a problem with this, so recognize it and put an end to it.

BTW - adults defend themselves, they don't run and tattle every time they have a conflict.

Adults also don't make up these little delusions and ignore all the facts against it. And who could I possibly "tattle tale" to? Whoever "defends" me does so on their own accord.

As far as being laughable - you are. YYW gets banned for calling someone stupid - but you are allowed discredit me by calling me a conspiracy theorist and laughable. You are more of a bully than he is considering you have official clout on DDO.

How am I funny? What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What? Am I a clown to you? I amuse you? I make you laugh? How am I funny?

Old movie jokes aside, Airmax explained why YYW got banned (something that I had nothing to do with). You're making a fool of yourself and you're "adult enough" to see that, so I can't give you any sort of an excuse. Snap out of it.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:46:35 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 6:39:35 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 6:34:42 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 6:26:09 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 6:14:33 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:56:45 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:33:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:25:13 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Tattletale Moderation

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

Don't worry, I'm sure it's a good thing that a eccentric, significantly older person is obsessed with you.
I'm not obsessed - I'm expressive, and she is the most irksome member on this site. She's the one who continuously tries to provoke me. I'm not gonna stand down just because she claims to be 19. She's an adult. I'm an adult. Sometimes adults don't conform to mature behavior. Look at Wylted and YYW. But cuz I'm a female, I'm supposed to be passive and restrained? No, I'm gonna defend my reasons for thinking she works for Juggle and continue to call out her deceptive ways. I don't follow her around everywhere she posts and indirectly reference her on threads that have nothing to do with her, but she has made references to me on many threads that I didn't even comment on. Who is obsessed with whom?

Following me around: "Her feed seldom shows any activity. I had checked fairly often, during the times that I was engaged in discourse with her on forums, to see what she was up to...I spent quite a bit of time reading polls that PetersSmith had previously posted." I made "indirect references" to you because you're DDO's Conspiracy Theorist and someone was acting like you. And last time I checked that was one thread. If you consider what I did "obsession" then you're fanatically obsessed with me.

You've been referencing conspiracies in your posts since I posted my debate about you working for Juggle.

Because it's hilarious, but few references. Why don't you go through my activity and point out all the threads I referred to your "conspiracy theories"? You'll be looking for a while.

Oh and like it didn't take you quite a bit of digging to site YYW's conduct violations? [http://www.debate.org...] If I'm guilty of being obsessed with you for checking your feed and reading your polls than maybe you are obsessed with YYW for the amount of info you pulled about his activity. Stop being a hypocrite.

I went back at most 10 pages in the forums and that highlights the problem: I should have had to go back further. But this isn't about YYW and that entire issue is over. And you're avoiding the main issue at hand, which I bolded for you.
Cuz you say so right? Yes, your majesty, I will only respond to what you bolded. I need you to guide me or I'd be lost.