Jump to topic:

Anyone gonna be in hangouts tonight?

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:18:07 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Ayy wassup ddo. It's been a while since I've been on, but now my life is beginning to stabilize. I now have time to be back on here, and why not join hangouts? I'm gonna be in hangouts tonight so I can meet some of yall because why not.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:29:45 PM
At 7/3/2016 5:18:07 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Ayy wassup ddo. It's been a while since I've been on, but now my life is beginning to stabilize. I now have time to be back on here, and why not join hangouts? I'm gonna be in hangouts tonight so I can meet some of yall because why not.

I am sure I'll be there. We might even play risk, assuming that 7th Professor and Bossy do not play like Hamas and Hezbollah.
Tsar of DDO
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:34:04 PM
At 7/3/2016 5:29:45 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:18:07 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

I am sure I'll be there. We might even play risk, assuming that 7th Professor and Bossy do not play like Hamas and Hezbollah.

Lol cool. I don't know if I can play though, I'm on my mobile and my wifi doesn't work too well.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 9:32:38 PM
I'll be there.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:02:52 AM
I'm already here.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~