Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Max is Restricting My Free Speech

Rosalie
Posts: 4,821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:42:09 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
I'm not allowed to post anything with the word b!tch in it, when all I'm really referring to is a female dog.

I'm also not allowed to post anything with the word pus$y in it..I'm referring to a cat, like, that the fvck Max!?
Omg. Just shut up. -Me
imabench
Posts: 21,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:43:01 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Reported as spam
Twocupcakes: "How the f*ck can you respect Osama Bin Laden?!?!"
Stymie13: "Simple: he didn't lie to me"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Rosalie
Posts: 4,821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:43:41 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:43:01 PM, imabench wrote:
Reported as spam

This is NOT spam. This is a serious matter!
Omg. Just shut up. -Me
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:46:00 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:44:05 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:43:01 PM, imabench wrote:
Reported as spam

Spam? You know it turns you on.

I guess he's a Woody bench after all.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,409
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:51:43 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Does the swearing filter even prevent the word bitch?
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
imabench
Posts: 21,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:53:36 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:51:43 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Does the swearing filter even prevent the word bitch?

no, hence why this is spam, bitch
Twocupcakes: "How the f*ck can you respect Osama Bin Laden?!?!"
Stymie13: "Simple: he didn't lie to me"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,409
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:54:30 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:53:36 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:51:43 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Does the swearing filter even prevent the word bitch?

no, hence why this is spam, bitch

To be fair, it does block pussy
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Rosalie
Posts: 4,821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:54:38 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:51:43 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Does the swearing filter even prevent the word bitch?

He is sexist! I typed the word last night, and it wouldn't let me! That sexist bastard.
Omg. Just shut up. -Me
imabench
Posts: 21,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:55:45 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:54:30 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:53:36 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:51:43 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Does the swearing filter even prevent the word bitch?

no, hence why this is spam, bitch

To be fair, it does block pussy

Wow what the fuck
Twocupcakes: "How the f*ck can you respect Osama Bin Laden?!?!"
Stymie13: "Simple: he didn't lie to me"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Rosalie
Posts: 4,821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:55:59 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:54:30 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:53:36 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:51:43 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Does the swearing filter even prevent the word bitch?

no, hence why this is spam, bitch

To be fair, it does block pussy

http://imgur.com...
Omg. Just shut up. -Me
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:01:00 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:58:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Just because he's a man, he think he can control me. Smh. _fuck_

I don't think that's how the matriarchy works now.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
Wylted
Posts: 21,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:02:49 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:51:43 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Does the swearing filter even prevent the word bitch?

Yes
airmax1227
Posts: 13,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:04:31 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:42:09 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I'm not allowed to post anything with the word b!tch in it, when all I'm really referring to is a female dog.

I'm also not allowed to post anything with the word pus$y in it..I'm referring to a cat, like, that the fvck Max!?

haha well played

I should point out for anyone that isn't aware though, that I didn't create the forum curse filter. Though to be fair, it's not like I care that it is restricting anyone from saying these things.
Debate.org Moderator
Rosalie
Posts: 4,821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:08:49 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/4/2016 12:04:31 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:42:09 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I'm not allowed to post anything with the word b!tch in it, when all I'm really referring to is a female dog.

I'm also not allowed to post anything with the word pus$y in it..I'm referring to a cat, like, that the fvck Max!?

haha well played

I should point out for anyone that isn't aware though, that I didn't create the forum curse filter. Though to be fair, it's not like I care that it is restricting anyone from saying these things.

Lies, we all know you are the head of juggle.
Omg. Just shut up. -Me
airmax1227
Posts: 13,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:14:33 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/4/2016 12:08:49 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/4/2016 12:04:31 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:42:09 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I'm not allowed to post anything with the word b!tch in it, when all I'm really referring to is a female dog.

I'm also not allowed to post anything with the word pus$y in it..I'm referring to a cat, like, that the fvck Max!?

haha well played

I should point out for anyone that isn't aware though, that I didn't create the forum curse filter. Though to be fair, it's not like I care that it is restricting anyone from saying these things.

Lies, we all know you are the head of juggle.

well I guess I can't argue with that...

Look! A cat!

https://www.petfinder.com...
Debate.org Moderator
Rosalie
Posts: 4,821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:16:11 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/4/2016 12:14:33 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/4/2016 12:08:49 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/4/2016 12:04:31 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:42:09 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I'm not allowed to post anything with the word b!tch in it, when all I'm really referring to is a female dog.

I'm also not allowed to post anything with the word pus$y in it..I'm referring to a cat, like, that the fvck Max!?

haha well played

I should point out for anyone that isn't aware though, that I didn't create the forum curse filter. Though to be fair, it's not like I care that it is restricting anyone from saying these things.

Lies, we all know you are the head of juggle.

well I guess I can't argue with that...

Look! A cat!

https://www.petfinder.com...

Sly....too sly
Omg. Just shut up. -Me
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:21:53 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:51:43 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Does the swearing filter even prevent the word bitch?

https://www.sadtrombone.com...
"If it comes down to Trump or Clinton, I'd vote Trump."

"Well, long story short, the video I thought was of a wedding was of kinky lesbian porn"

"Feminists may just be some of the most petty people ever."

"Shoutout to [...] Shab for being entertaining to listen to in Hangouts.

Extra shoutout to Shab for his excellent taste of film.
[...] he is fantastic company"

"Stray Dog - Mifune
Yojimbo - Mifune"

~ MissBailey8, Noted White Nationalist
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 3:42:28 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:55:45 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:54:30 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:53:36 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:51:43 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Does the swearing filter even prevent the word bitch?

no, hence why this is spam, bitch

To be fair, it does block pussy

Wow what the fuck

http://media.tumblr.com...
"Man withat one chopstick go hungry."
-Ecclesiastes 1:2