Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Imabench Wins Abolitionist Primary!

imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 6:58:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
For those of you who dont know, the Abolitionist Primary contest came to a close late last night that would select the leader of the Abolitionist voter faction for the general election. Well the results are in, and I won!

I would like to thank all the people who voted for me in the primary that definitely DID happen. This victory would not have been possible without all of your hard work, your dedication, your devotion and loyalty, and also without Geogeer not being online in the past two weeks or posting anything in the last three weeks http://www.debate.org... Why Geogeer decided to disappear from the site while running for president is beyond me, but it essentially amounts to him giving up, leaving me as the sole representative of the abolitionist faction in the election

While the results were coming in, my people and his person were working on the abolitionist platform that the winner would run on.

I wanted it completely centered around MY platform,
He wanted it completely centered around HIS platform,
So we compromised, and centered it completely around MY platform

I look forward to seeing who emerges as the winner of the pro-presidency primary between 1harderthanyou and Donald.keller and facing one of them in the general election, unless something crazy happens where neither one of them drops out for some reason.... We are in for a brutal general election period of 3 to 4 days where anything can happen, so it is time to really ramp up campaigning so that we can turn this primary win into a presidential win! No matter what happens though, this is going to be a tight race. EVERY VOTE MATTERS in this election which will alter the fate of DDO governance substantially.

Thank you again to all my supporters, have a great Fourth of July, peace be with you, God bless you, Hail Satan, all that good stuff! :D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 7:05:26 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 6:58:19 PM, imabench wrote:
For those of you who dont know, the Abolitionist Primary contest came to a close late last night that would select the leader of the Abolitionist voter faction for the general election. Well the results are in, and I won!

I would like to thank all the people who voted for me in the primary that definitely DID happen. This victory would not have been possible without all of your hard work, your dedication, your devotion and loyalty, and also without Geogeer not being online in the past two weeks or posting anything in the last three weeks http://www.debate.org... Why Geogeer decided to disappear from the site while running for president is beyond me, but it essentially amounts to him giving up, leaving me as the sole representative of the abolitionist faction in the election

While the results were coming in, my people and his person were working on the abolitionist platform that the winner would run on.

I wanted it completely centered around MY platform,
He wanted it completely centered around HIS platform,
So we compromised, and centered it completely around MY platform

I look forward to seeing who emerges as the winner of the pro-presidency primary between 1harderthanyou and Donald.keller and facing one of them in the general election, unless something crazy happens where neither one of them drops out for some reason.... We are in for a brutal general election period of 3 to 4 days where anything can happen, so it is time to really ramp up campaigning so that we can turn this primary win into a presidential win! No matter what happens though, this is going to be a tight race. EVERY VOTE MATTERS in this election which will alter the fate of DDO governance substantially.

Thank you again to all my supporters, have a great Fourth of July, peace be with you, God bless you, Hail Satan, all that good stuff! :D

Closed primaries are ludicrous.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
rross
Posts: 2,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 7:09:00 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 7:05:26 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Closed primaries are ludicrous.

This. Obviously Geogeer is better at not being president since he's not here trying to organize people. Duh.
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 7:11:54 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 7:05:26 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Closed primaries are ludicrous.

An Open primary wouldnt have made any difference since Geogeer is basically off the site at the moment :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 7:52:41 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 7:09:00 PM, rross wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:05:26 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Closed primaries are ludicrous.

This. Obviously Geogeer is better at not being president since he's not here trying to organize people. Duh.

I second and third the above statements.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 2:41:20 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 7:11:54 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:05:26 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Closed primaries are ludicrous.

An Open primary wouldnt have made any difference since Geogeer is basically off the site at the moment :P

He's busy with real life matters at the moment, but he'll be back.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 3:51:51 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/5/2016 2:41:20 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:11:54 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:05:26 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Closed primaries are ludicrous.

An open primary wouldnt have made any difference since Geogeer is basically off the site at the moment :P

He's busy with real life matters at the moment, but he'll be back.

Hence the phrase 'at the moment'....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015