Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

IDGAF Episode 1 : Forum Based

Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
In the absence of CP, and due to all the recent drama I am going to start making a spin off of his show. In the future this will be hosted in the form of IDGAF interviews. For now this will be hosted in a thread until I get a basic outline for the show via interviews.

Episode 1 : Dark Tidings and White Stains in the Horizon

1) The Purge

Like what the F**k is this Sh*t. Airmax has apparently opened up to the idea of allowing a purge on a bi yearly, or yearly basis dependent on the submission of the idea. As outlined in benches thread, quite a few of the rules have to adhere to the core TOS policies, but we are actually discussing the thought of a *no rule* day on DDO. With old members such as Roy Latham, Crypto, BS, and many others practically leaving the site because of the shift from a debate site to a social networking site, is this the best idea?

What do we do to heal DDO. Many members want to return to the glory days where debate and intellectual discussion ran rampant in the forums, while others want to shift the site to more of a social platform with debate embroidering its appearance. Will opening the site up to more personal attacks and ad homs help the site because it opens up freedom of expression (in some sense), or does it devalue intellectual discussion.

2) Airmax Pwns YYW

Like read the discussion here... wait it was deleted due to the ferocious beating airmax gave him. I mean it was like a bad SNM session with airmax chasing him around the thread with a nine tailed whip.

I mean to sum this entire session up it went something like this

https://gfycat.com...

shout out to the overwatch peeps.

TLDR of deleted thread

Airmax basically just chimed in with intellectual honesty, and it was a /end thread within seconds after that.

3) Election Updates

This has been surprisingly mild as of late. There has been a few hangout ordeals with harder and tuf having at each other, but other than that just a few endorsement threads. Ragnar endorsed DK/TUF, and someone keeps bumping hayds support thread for harder like 1 bazillion times.

4) A old famous user is soon to return under a new account

Details of this shall be kept to PMS but the day is coming shortly, when a fabled member shall return and hide his identity from the site. This could help revitalize DDO or bring it into chaos. I have spoken to this member directly, and his intentions for returning are not yet known. He was quoted saying this

" I want to raise some hell but raise with integrity"

5) Someone pls take DKS hot topic of the month ffs (Abolish the presidency or nah)

It's up to $100.00 dollars and he is not giving up on this.

6) HOF Sh*t

I'm pushing max to make a thread about the Hall of Fame and reducing the time limit for entry. Instead of every 6 months, the thread is made once a year to keep it from getting watered down. Hopefully this will come up soon.

Actually as I was typing this he just posted it

see here

http://www.debate.org...

7) Emmarie and conspiracies


http://makeagif.com...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 8:12:33 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM, Mikal wrote:
4) A old famous user is soon to return under a new account

Please be MassiveDump
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
YYW
Posts: 36,336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 8:42:56 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 8:12:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM, Mikal wrote:
4) A old famous user is soon to return under a new account

Please be MassiveDump

Nah... but that would be cool. It will be one of the people Mikal is friends with on Facebook.
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 8:57:27 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 8:42:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:12:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM, Mikal wrote:
4) A old famous user is soon to return under a new account

Please be MassiveDump

Nah... but that would be cool. It will be one of the people Mikal is friends with on Facebook.

Actually nope, I don't even use facebook anymore
YYW
Posts: 36,336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 8:59:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 8:57:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:42:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:12:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM, Mikal wrote:
4) A old famous user is soon to return under a new account

Please be MassiveDump

Nah... but that would be cool. It will be one of the people Mikal is friends with on Facebook.

Actually nope, I don't even use facebook anymore

So... not someone on facebook... then someone you text.

Oh, this will be a real challenge to guess.
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 9:05:38 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 8:59:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:57:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:42:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:12:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM, Mikal wrote:
4) A old famous user is soon to return under a new account

Please be MassiveDump

Nah... but that would be cool. It will be one of the people Mikal is friends with on Facebook.

Actually nope, I don't even use facebook anymore

So... not someone on facebook... then someone you text.

Oh, this will be a real challenge to guess.

It's someone I contacted, but have fun guessing
YYW
Posts: 36,336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 9:08:49 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 9:05:38 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:59:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:57:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:42:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:12:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM, Mikal wrote:
4) A old famous user is soon to return under a new account

Please be MassiveDump

Nah... but that would be cool. It will be one of the people Mikal is friends with on Facebook.

Actually nope, I don't even use facebook anymore

So... not someone on facebook... then someone you text.

Oh, this will be a real challenge to guess.

It's someone I contacted, but have fun guessing

Fun times.

It's someone I don't like, isn't it....... lol
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 9:10:17 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 9:08:49 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:05:38 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:59:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:57:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:42:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:12:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM, Mikal wrote:
4) A old famous user is soon to return under a new account

Please be MassiveDump

Nah... but that would be cool. It will be one of the people Mikal is friends with on Facebook.

Actually nope, I don't even use facebook anymore

So... not someone on facebook... then someone you text.

Oh, this will be a real challenge to guess.

It's someone I contacted, but have fun guessing

Fun times.

It's someone I don't like, isn't it....... lol

You caught me, I'm having tulle make 10 different multi accounts to troll you.

http://downloadwallpaperhd.com...
YYW
Posts: 36,336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 9:11:46 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 9:10:17 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:08:49 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:05:38 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:59:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:57:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:42:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:12:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM, Mikal wrote:
4) A old famous user is soon to return under a new account

Please be MassiveDump

Nah... but that would be cool. It will be one of the people Mikal is friends with on Facebook.

Actually nope, I don't even use facebook anymore

So... not someone on facebook... then someone you text.

Oh, this will be a real challenge to guess.

It's someone I contacted, but have fun guessing

Fun times.

It's someone I don't like, isn't it....... lol

You caught me, I'm having tulle make 10 different multi accounts to troll you.


http://downloadwallpaperhd.com...

I assumed as much...

I really don't care though. I mean, you have been trying sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to get my attention.

Senpai has noticed.
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 9:29:12 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 9:11:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:10:17 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:08:49 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:05:38 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:59:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:57:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:42:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:12:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM, Mikal wrote:
4) A old famous user is soon to return under a new account

Please be MassiveDump

Nah... but that would be cool. It will be one of the people Mikal is friends with on Facebook.

Actually nope, I don't even use facebook anymore

So... not someone on facebook... then someone you text.

Oh, this will be a real challenge to guess.

It's someone I contacted, but have fun guessing

Fun times.

It's someone I don't like, isn't it....... lol

You caught me, I'm having tulle make 10 different multi accounts to troll you.


http://downloadwallpaperhd.com...

I assumed as much...

I really don't care though. I mean, you have been trying sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to get my attention.

Senpai has noticed.

I don't have to try to get your attention taichou, it comes naturally with your sense of self absorption and because of how much you value it.
YYW
Posts: 36,336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 9:35:40 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 9:29:12 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:11:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:10:17 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:08:49 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:05:38 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:59:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:57:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:42:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:12:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM, Mikal wrote:
4) A old famous user is soon to return under a new account

Please be MassiveDump

Nah... but that would be cool. It will be one of the people Mikal is friends with on Facebook.

Actually nope, I don't even use facebook anymore

So... not someone on facebook... then someone you text.

Oh, this will be a real challenge to guess.

It's someone I contacted, but have fun guessing

Fun times.

It's someone I don't like, isn't it....... lol

You caught me, I'm having tulle make 10 different multi accounts to troll you.


http://downloadwallpaperhd.com...

I assumed as much...

I really don't care though. I mean, you have been trying sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to get my attention.

Senpai has noticed.

I don't have to try to get your attention taichou, it comes naturally with your sense of self absorption and because of how much you value it.

Such sour. Wow.

You ok there? Do you need a hug?
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 9:40:29 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 9:35:40 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:29:12 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:11:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:10:17 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:08:49 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:05:38 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:59:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:57:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:42:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:12:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM, Mikal wrote:
4) A old famous user is soon to return under a new account

Please be MassiveDump

Nah... but that would be cool. It will be one of the people Mikal is friends with on Facebook.

Actually nope, I don't even use facebook anymore

So... not someone on facebook... then someone you text.

Oh, this will be a real challenge to guess.

It's someone I contacted, but have fun guessing

Fun times.

It's someone I don't like, isn't it....... lol

You caught me, I'm having tulle make 10 different multi accounts to troll you.


http://downloadwallpaperhd.com...

I assumed as much...

I really don't care though. I mean, you have been trying sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to get my attention.

Senpai has noticed.

I don't have to try to get your attention taichou, it comes naturally with your sense of self absorption and because of how much you value it.

Such sour. Wow.

You ok there? Do you need a hug?

I am a trumpian and I seek to purge sodomy from the world, and not just purge it but send it spiraling into an abyss of endless despair. While I appreciate your offer and thank you for the chance to be comforted by someone like you in such an intimate manner, I must abstain. My wives will slaughter me If I'm touched by another man. I will not defile the holy sanctuary for temporal pleasures that do not exist. I will serve the Lord and complete my task on this earth.

may the heavens have mercy on your soul
YYW
Posts: 36,336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 9:41:40 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 9:40:29 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:35:40 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:29:12 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:11:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:10:17 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:08:49 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:05:38 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:59:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:57:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:42:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:12:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM, Mikal wrote:
4) A old famous user is soon to return under a new account

Please be MassiveDump

Nah... but that would be cool. It will be one of the people Mikal is friends with on Facebook.

Actually nope, I don't even use facebook anymore

So... not someone on facebook... then someone you text.

Oh, this will be a real challenge to guess.

It's someone I contacted, but have fun guessing

Fun times.

It's someone I don't like, isn't it....... lol

You caught me, I'm having tulle make 10 different multi accounts to troll you.


http://downloadwallpaperhd.com...

I assumed as much...

I really don't care though. I mean, you have been trying sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to get my attention.

Senpai has noticed.

I don't have to try to get your attention taichou, it comes naturally with your sense of self absorption and because of how much you value it.

Such sour. Wow.

You ok there? Do you need a hug?

I am a trumpian and I seek to purge sodomy from the world, and not just purge it but send it spiraling into an abyss of endless despair. While I appreciate your offer and thank you for the chance to be comforted by someone like you in such an intimate manner, I must abstain. My wives will slaughter me If I'm touched by another man. I will not defile the holy sanctuary for temporal pleasures that do not exist. I will serve the Lord and complete my task on this earth.

may the heavens have mercy on your soul

Honestly you're not even funny anymore... you used to be.

What happened?
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 9:44:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 9:41:40 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:40:29 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:35:40 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:29:12 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:11:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:10:17 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:08:49 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:05:38 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:59:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:57:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:42:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 8:12:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM, Mikal wrote:
4) A old famous user is soon to return under a new account

Please be MassiveDump

Nah... but that would be cool. It will be one of the people Mikal is friends with on Facebook.

Actually nope, I don't even use facebook anymore

So... not someone on facebook... then someone you text.

Oh, this will be a real challenge to guess.

It's someone I contacted, but have fun guessing

Fun times.

It's someone I don't like, isn't it....... lol

You caught me, I'm having tulle make 10 different multi accounts to troll you.


http://downloadwallpaperhd.com...

I assumed as much...

I really don't care though. I mean, you have been trying sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to get my attention.

Senpai has noticed.

I don't have to try to get your attention taichou, it comes naturally with your sense of self absorption and because of how much you value it.

Such sour. Wow.

You ok there? Do you need a hug?

I am a trumpian and I seek to purge sodomy from the world, and not just purge it but send it spiraling into an abyss of endless despair. While I appreciate your offer and thank you for the chance to be comforted by someone like you in such an intimate manner, I must abstain. My wives will slaughter me If I'm touched by another man. I will not defile the holy sanctuary for temporal pleasures that do not exist. I will serve the Lord and complete my task on this earth.

may the heavens have mercy on your soul

Honestly you're not even funny anymore... you used to be.

What happened?

I objected to being objectively funny because comedy is subjective, it's an objective fact.
YYW
Posts: 36,336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 9:45:59 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 9:44:19 PM, Mikal wrote:

I objected to being objectively funny because comedy is subjective, it's an objective fact.

That doesn't make sense. Wanna give it another go, sport?
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 9:48:44 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 9:45:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:44:19 PM, Mikal wrote:

I objected to being objectively funny because comedy is subjective, it's an objective fact.

That doesn't make sense. Wanna give it another go, sport?

I detcejob ot gnieb ylevitcejbo ynnuf esuaceb ydemoc si evitcejbus, s'ti na evitcejbo tcaf.
YYW
Posts: 36,336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 9:49:57 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 9:48:44 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:45:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:44:19 PM, Mikal wrote:

I objected to being objectively funny because comedy is subjective, it's an objective fact.

That doesn't make sense. Wanna give it another go, sport?

I detcejob ot gnieb ylevitcejbo ynnuf esuaceb ydemoc si evitcejbus, s'ti na evitcejbo tcaf.

You have so much anger inside you. That must be so painful.

Maybe you should consider a therapy dog?
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 9:58:11 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 9:49:57 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:48:44 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:45:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:44:19 PM, Mikal wrote:

I objected to being objectively funny because comedy is subjective, it's an objective fact.

That doesn't make sense. Wanna give it another go, sport?

I detcejob ot gnieb ylevitcejbo ynnuf esuaceb ydemoc si evitcejbus, s'ti na evitcejbo tcaf.

You have so much anger inside you. That must be so painful.

Maybe you should consider a therapy dog?

I'm like beyond joyful dude, i'm literally the most anti u-mad person lately

I think you mistake me tirelessly mocking you (or anyone who disagrees with you) as anger. I'm not angry at you, nor do I dislike you for that matter. I just feel sympathy for you because I actually think you believe what you say. So I can't really say you're intellectually dishonest(like max pointed out), I just think you're accidentally hypocritical. I find humor when I watch the pot and the kettle fighting.
YYW
Posts: 36,336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 10:14:20 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 9:58:11 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:49:57 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:48:44 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:45:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 9:44:19 PM, Mikal wrote:

I objected to being objectively funny because comedy is subjective, it's an objective fact.

That doesn't make sense. Wanna give it another go, sport?

I detcejob ot gnieb ylevitcejbo ynnuf esuaceb ydemoc si evitcejbus, s'ti na evitcejbo tcaf.

You have so much anger inside you. That must be so painful.

Maybe you should consider a therapy dog?

I'm like beyond joyful dude, i'm literally the most anti u-mad person lately

I think you mistake me tirelessly mocking you (or anyone who disagrees with you) as anger. I'm not angry at you, nor do I dislike you for that matter. I just feel sympathy for you because I actually think you believe what you say. So I can't really say you're intellectually dishonest(like max pointed out), I just think you're accidentally hypocritical. I find humor when I watch the pot and the kettle fighting.

Who are you trying to convince? You... or me?
Tsar of DDO
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 10:56:36 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/4/2016 7:54:31 PM, Mikal wrote:

3) Election Updates

You are now banned for making mention of the now suspended "election"
"Praise Allah."
~YYW