Jump to topic:

Suggestion for DDO

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 10:26:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
DDO's email notification system could use some work. Currently it won't send out emails for forum notifications and a bunch of others. I imagine this would be very to change. It'd be nice to get notified whenever someone replies to one of your forum posts, etc, because you could set up an alternate email and have it do push notifications so when you get a DDO notification your phone immediately lets you know.
"In case anyone hasn't noticed it, the West is in extremis. The undertaker is checking his watch at the foot of its bed, and there's a sinister kettle of croaking, money-feathered vultures on the roof."
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 10:33:16 PM
At 7/5/2016 10:26:55 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
DDO's email notification system could use some work. Currently it won't send out emails for forum notifications and a bunch of others. I imagine this would be very to change. It'd be nice to get notified whenever someone replies to one of your forum posts, etc, because you could set up an alternate email and have it do push notifications so when you get a DDO notification your phone immediately lets you know.

Or you could be rational and... check ddo.
I would prefer not to.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 10:34:56 PM
DDO's email notification system could use some work. Currently it won't send out emails for forum notifications and a bunch of others.

Fuckin Hillary at it again with the disappearing emails

I imagine this would be very to change. It'd be nice to get notified whenever someone replies to one of your forum posts, etc, because you could set up an alternate email and have it do push notifications so when you get a DDO notification your phone immediately lets you know.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 10:36:10 PM

Get a life bro
Fat owned account
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 10:40:43 PM
At 7/5/2016 10:34:56 PM, imabench wrote:
DDO's email notification system could use some work. Currently it won't send out emails for forum notifications and a bunch of others.

Fuckin Hillary at it again with the disappearing emails

I imagine this would be very to change. It'd be nice to get notified whenever someone replies to one of your forum posts, etc, because you could set up an alternate email and have it do push notifications so when you get a DDO notification your phone immediately lets you know.

Best comment ever.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 6:07:51 PM
Thanks for the support guys c:
"In case anyone hasn't noticed it, the West is in extremis. The undertaker is checking his watch at the foot of its bed, and there's a sinister kettle of croaking, money-feathered vultures on the roof."