Jump to topic:

Truthbox: DDO Election

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:10:36 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
PM me whatever you want about the DDO Election, and I will post it.

Whether you want to say who you want to vote for, who you hate, what you think about policies, etc. just PM me and I'll post it.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:15:26 AM
YYW should run for president. Max would abolish the office just for the purpose of not dealing with the idiot

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:15:44 AM
At 7/7/2016 3:13:37 AM, YYW wrote:
YYW is the worst person in the world. There. The cat is out of the bag.

Shit man.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:16:37 AM
At 7/7/2016 3:15:26 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
YYW should run for president. Max would abolish the office just for the purpose of not dealing with the idiot

Actually that's probably true. Max would unilaterally be like "NOPE!"

I am the only real abolitionist candidate hahahaha
Tsar of DDO
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:17:08 AM
At 7/7/2016 3:16:37 AM, YYW wrote:

Lol, that would be funny.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:17:55 AM
At 7/7/2016 3:17:08 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:16:37 AM, YYW wrote:

Lol, that would be funny.

I know.... right?

I think I'd probably have an intifada staged against me too...
Tsar of DDO
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:20:23 AM
Imabench is such a hypocrit. His first platform doesn't even highlight the Conventions. He even stated that he would get rid of him with the majority of the people against the Conventions in the first place.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:23:47 AM
The presidency is retarded. That being said, Geogeer's platform would be more fun than imabench, but I don't want to split the abolitionist supporters.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:24:11 AM
I would love to vote for Chris, I really do, and no one would want to vote for Chris more than me, but I can't bring myself to it. He has too much on his plate and I can't let him put more on it. I don't want to see him crumble under the stress.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:24:52 AM
DK is by far the worst possible candidate. I swear to the flying spaghetti monster, if he wins, the site will be as good as gone.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:27:34 AM
The first one was definitely the best so far, lol.

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:28:19 AM
At 7/7/2016 3:24:11 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I would love to vote for Chris, I really do, and no one would want to vote for Chris more than me, but I can't bring myself to it. He has too much on his plate and I can't let him put more on it. I don't want to see him crumble under the stress.

Think of this as me accepting my stress as an unshakable part of my life and wanting to make more of the site, so it's easier to get away from said issues.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:31:09 AM
Imabench conducts himself better than DK and TUF.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:36:05 AM
I would endorse someone, but it's not like it would matter. I'm insignificant and no one gives no one gives two fucks about what I have to say and my word doesn't mean jackshit to anyone on this site. That's why I haven't been actively campaigning, because no one cares. This election is screwed up and I don't know how the candidates go through on an average day while this election would put anyone else in a strait jacket.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:36:27 AM
Bench's wood isn't harderthanyou.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:54:16 AM
DK seems to think he deserves the office. Have you ever seen someone post a best debaters thread? He never gets listed and halfway down you will seem him post something like "....what about me :(". He has that same attitude with the presidency. The need to be acknowledged because he usually never is, which seems to be his sole purpose for running.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:55:10 AM
At 7/7/2016 3:20:23 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Imabench is such a hypocrit. His first platform doesn't even highlight the Conventions. He even stated that he would get rid of him with the majority of the people against the Conventions in the first place.

Nice to see the illiterate retards playing the game
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:58:45 AM
At 7/7/2016 3:55:10 AM, imabench wrote:

"His first platform doesn't even highlight the Conventions"

Check post number 2 on the platform thread sh*t-for-brains, the entire post is dedicated entirely to Conventions..... http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:02:07 AM
At 7/7/2016 3:58:45 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:55:10 AM, imabench wrote:

"His first platform doesn't even highlight the Conventions"

Check post number 2 on the platform thread sh*t-for-brains, the entire post is dedicated entirely to Conventions..... http://www.debate.org...

lol, the rage.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:07:17 AM
At 7/7/2016 3:36:05 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I would endorse someone, but it's not like it would matter. I'm insignificant and no one gives no one gives two fucks about what I have to say and my word doesn't mean jackshit to anyone on this site. That's why I haven't been actively campaigning, because no one cares.

Sounds like jimtimmy finally got the message guys

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:08:45 AM
At 7/7/2016 4:07:17 AM, imabench wrote:
I would endorse someone, but it's not like it would matter. I'm insignificant and no one gives no one gives two fucks about what I have to say and my word doesn't mean jackshit to anyone on this site. That's why I haven't been actively campaigning, because no one cares.

We'll see him in 6 months. What do you think will happen if he comes back and there's no Presidency?

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:18:16 AM
At 7/7/2016 4:08:45 AM, lannan13 wrote:

We'll see him in 6 months. What do you think will happen if he comes back and there's no Presidency?

He'll probably hang himself or something

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:19:39 AM
At 7/7/2016 4:18:16 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:08:45 AM, lannan13 wrote:

He'll probably hang himself or something

I don't know why he keeps coming back just for that. It's like STALIN on edeb8. He's only there to win the Last Comments Win thread. Just go out there and get a life and stop wasting your time.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:11:38 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
The Presidency is presently a source of illusion and distraction from real problems.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:17:01 AM
I'm new to this race, and Geogeer's idea is much more original and more cool than imabench. I may be a newer member, but I think I will vote for Geogeer because that would be a neat idea. All the others just seem dull.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:19:24 AM
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fuckin fuck is harder losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fuckin breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want harder to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fuckin deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in the Personal Forum???? This is so fucked.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:20:13 AM
Abolitionists must be on LSD, since you'd have to be seriously trippin' balls to see a DDO without a Presidency.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:01:57 PM
This needs to be revived right now. Shabshoral will do it until Zmike returns
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max