donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 2:58:15 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I will be blatant.

Regarding 1Harder:

1Harder came to me demanding I drop out. I said I would not. His explanation came down to one simple fact... If I stay in, I win. If I leave, he wins. He played this off as meaning I had to drop out to save the Presidency. I said this wasn't true.

In a race with the 4 main candidates.
DK: 33%
Chris: 17%
Imabench: 28%
NOTA: 10%
Undecided: 16%

Chris Drops
DK: 31%
Imabench: 43%

DK Drops
Chris: 47%
Imabench: 26%
NOTA: 9%

This is NOT a case of "If I stay, Abolition. If I leave, Presidency." It was a case of, if I stay, I win. I said that I would not drop out, and that was that.

"DK, don't walk from this. If you don't respond, I endorse Bench. How about that?" - harder
"In fact, if you don't drop out, I will." -harder

There is no posts in between or after. Let's get some harsh truths out. When this started, everyone remembers the DK/Rosalie issue. Harder acted on an assumption he had from an 'unmentioned informant.' He was confronted in front of a number of members in the hangouts that he had no evidence. He broke and begin screaming at everyone. Eventually, he acknowledged that he had no evidence, and his claim against me was probably wrong. Minutes after, he begin PM'ing everyone his claim, after having just told people he knew it probably wasn't true.

Him and Bench signed a pact to mentally abuse Rosalie, and threatened her emotionally if she didn't drop out. I know this because he asked me. I didn't reply because I wouldn't partake in harassment, and I had long since already been talking to her. Harder didn't turn the pact down, as they told me and TUF. Rosalie dropped out and endorsed me. Harder and Bench kept up their pact in order to emotionally harass and threaten her into dropping her endorsement. And these did include actual threats that she was scared of.

Now he is losing the election, and so blackmailed me into giving it to him...

Let's make ONE THING clear. The Presidency by itself is meaningless. It's about who is President. A presidency with a person who blackmails, makes pacts to attack and emotionally abuse opponents, and would blatantly lie, is NOT a good thing. My dedication isn't to save the Presidency at the cost of the site... It's to do what I believe is best for the site. I can put in every effort to accomplish my goals without the Presidency, even if it won't be as effective for the site.

Consider that a man who blackmails and emotionally abuses the opposition is not the man who needs to be 'liaison between members and the mods.' And how Chris has acted, he is not someone will would benefit the site in that position. I formally believe the following:

a) The site would be harmed by such a president.
b) The presidency has a better chance of surviving the Conventions than a 1harder presidency.

That being said. I do NOT believe the Presidency is more important than the site. I believe 1harder has proven himself someone who would cause harm to the site and it's members as President. I have NO reason to prefer that over abolition. And I am one of many people I've spoken to who, as the elections progressed, starting believing this. Taking that into account, my options were "up the odds of abolition now, or 6 months of aggressiveness, abuse, and blackmail, followed by certain abolition."

---------------------------------------------

It must be stated... 1Harder chose abolition over losing in spite of his opponent. Not for the site. I'm choosing losing over allowing something that will hurt the site's members. The personality, and mindset, of the president is far more impactful than a platform or the existence of the Presidency at all.

It must also be stated. This isn't a one-way street. Do not for a moment believe Bench has secured a victory. The pms only show one poll, one that presumed and innocent drop-out. As me and my friends still firmly believe, DK/TUF is not out of the race.

Remember this when you go to the polls.

#DK/TUF.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:04:58 PM
"People are sick and tired of establishment politics, and want real change." -Bernie Sanders
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:05:45 PM
At 7/7/2016 2:58:15 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Not calling you a liar, but do you have evidence of 'blackmailing?'
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:07:53 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:04:58 PM, tejretics wrote:
"People are sick and tired of establishment politics, and want real change." -Bernie Sanders

I have refrained from endorsing drama or going political against people. All pacts I've signed where about agreeing to avoid specific cases of drama. Your quote would better apply to explaining why I would rather Abolition over a Harder presidency.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:08:56 PM
I will be blatant.

Regarding 1Harder:

1Harder came to me demanding I drop out. I said I would not. His explanation came down to one simple fact... If I stay in, I win. If I leave, he wins. He played this off as meaning I had to drop out to save the Presidency. I said this wasn't true.

You forgot to add that 10% of NOTA to bench's score.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:10:24 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:07:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:

I have refrained from endorsing drama or going political against people.

Objectively false
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:10:43 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:05:45 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Blackmail's definition is up for debate, but using Wikipedia:
Blackmail is an act, often a crime, involving unjustified threats to make a gain (commonly money or property) or cause loss to another unless a demand is met.

Threatening to endorse the opponent at a loss to me if I don't drop out and give him the win. You were in the PM, so you know I'm not lying.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:11:47 PM
I have refrained from endorsing drama or going political against people. All pacts I've signed where about agreeing to avoid specific cases of drama. Your quote would better apply to explaining why I would rather Abolition over a Harder presidency.

If this isn't "establishment politics," I don't know what it is.

Don't deny that you -- all three of you -- have engaged in political maneuvering. The means the candidates have used to sway votes in this election are identical to real political elections. There's no mention of real change. When did you and Harder, or you and Imabench, last debate your platforms rather than your actions during this campaign?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:12:15 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:10:24 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Objectively false

Quote me in a number of cases doing either. This thread is neither, as it is a serious response to his thread, explaining how the events happened, and why I chose my actions.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:12:24 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:10:24 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Objectively false

+1
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:13:49 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:12:15 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Quote me in a number of cases doing either. This thread is neither, as it is a serious response to his thread, explaining how the events happened, and why I chose my actions.

You haven't debated policy at all, except a few isolated instances. But you have debated actions taken during this campaign. That's what "establishment politics" is. Isn't that sufficient evidence?
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:14:00 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:08:56 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I will be blatant.

Regarding 1Harder:

You forgot to add that 10% of NOTA to bench's score.

Bing bing bing.

This thread is blatantly dishonest in every way and only solidifies the fact that DK MUST not be allowed the Presidency.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:14:28 PM
It's going down. I'm yelling timberrrrrrr
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:17:20 PM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:17:42 PM
As running myself at one point, and being involved in a lot of the election drama, I can say that DK has always kept the competition clean. He never threatend me to drop out, or talk me down, to drop out. Sure, we did negotiate on a few occasions, but that's what you do in competitions like this. He never down talked me or said I was a bad person for not doing what he wanted. I just thought I should throw that out there.

It's pretty sad to see some of these negative comments on this thread. Do and TUF care very much about this site, if you haven't noticed, all of their hard work that they have put into this site, goes to prove my point.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:17:59 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:10:43 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Blackmail is an act, often a crime, involving unjustified threats to make a gain (commonly money or property) or cause loss to another unless a demand is met.

Threatening to endorse the opponent at a loss to me if I don't drop out and give him the win. You were in the PM, so you know I'm not lying.

The point was that, if you don't drop out, *Bench wins and the presidency is abolished*. If you weren't trying to spin this so pitifully, you would be the first to admit it - I highly doubt that you're incapable of basic critical thinking.

If you stay in, Bench wins. If you drop out, Harder likely wins. These are *facts*.

This has shown that you really do not care about the presidency, and at least you're admitting as much now. You deserve your inevitable loss.

Disgraceful.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:19:07 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:17:20 PM, thett3 wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Stop it - have mercy!!!

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:19:14 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:11:47 PM, tejretics wrote:

If this isn't "establishment politics," I don't know what it is.

Don't deny that you -- all three of you -- have engaged in political maneuvering. The means the candidates have used to sway votes in this election are identical to real political elections. There's no mention of real change. When did you and Harder, or you and Imabench, last debate your platforms rather than your actions during this campaign?

We've had several arrangements who's hosts never came through. I've been ready for several debates, and have agreed to many to many of them, only for the other side to fall out. I've also reserved all attempts to gain voters to threads about my platform, and to pms asking members how they feel and if they have questions (and of course endorsement). Never asking a single person in those pms to vote for me. Take this pm, as an example. This is what each PM started with:

"Aloha. I was wondering where you stood in the elections. :)

As well as any questions you have about our platform." - DK

"I am likely voting for Harder." - anonymous

"That's a fair answer. Thank you for your honesty :)

Do you have any concerns or questions? If not, I won't bother you about my platform. :)" - DK

------------------------------

Establishment politics would be me putting the Presidential Party (me and Harders) before the site. The very opposite of what I did. And in no way does my platform resemble prior platforms. Saying there is no real change is not true.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:24:13 PM

Thats not what blackmail means
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:24:37 PM
I revised the OP to make it intellectually honest

1Harder came to me demanding I drop out. I said I would not. His explanation came down to one simple fact... If I stay in, we both lose. If I leave, he wins. He played this off as meaning I had to drop out to save the Presidency. I said this wasn't true, even though it was.

Imabench: 38%

Chris Drops
DK: 31%
Imabench: 43%

DK Drops
Chris: 47%
Imabench: 26%
NOTA: 9%

This IS a case of "If I stay, Abolition. If I leave, Presidency." I was able to manipulate the numbers in a way to make it seem like a case of, if I stay, I win. I said that I would not drop out, and that was that.

I have a long story of all the crimes harder has supposedly committed, but the majority of it is probably false (and provably so) so I'll cut that down to just this sentence.

Now he is losing the election, and so blackmailed me into giving it to him...

Let's make ONE THING clear. The Presidency by itself is meaningless. It's about who is President. A presidency with a person who lies about statistics, makes pacts to attack and emotionally abuse opponents, and would blatantly lie, is NOT a good thing. My dedication isn't to save the Presidency at the cost of the site... It's to do what I believe is best for the site. I can put in every effort to accomplish my goals without the Presidency, even if it won't be as effective for the site.

Consider that a man who blackmails and emotionally abuses the opposition is not the man who needs to be 'liaison between members and the mods.' And how II have acted, I am not someone who will would benefit the site in that position. I formally believe the following:

a) The site would be harmed by such a president.
b) The presidency has a better chance of surviving the Conventions than my presidency.

That being said. I do NOT believe the Presidency is more important than the site. I believe I have proven myself someone who would cause harm to the site and it's members as President. I have NO reason to prefer that over abolition. And I am one of many people I've spoken to who, as the elections progressed, starting believing this. Taking that into account, my options were "up the odds of abolition now, or 6 months of aggressiveness, abuse, and blackmail, followed by certain abolition."

---------------------------------------------

It must be stated... 1harder chose abolition over losing in spite of his opponent. That was an objectively good decision, considering I am his opponent. The personality, and mindset, of the president is far more impactful than a platform or the existence of the Presidency at all.

It must also be stated. This is basically a one-way street. Do not for a moment believe Bench hasn't secured a victory. The pms only show one poll, one that presumed and innocent drop-out (wasn't able to edit this sentence, I have no idea what he's trying to say). As me and my friends still firmly believe, DK/TUF is for sure out of the race.

Remember this when you go to the polls.

#FuckItJustVoteForBench.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:26:50 PM
How about the 30 or so hours of ignoring me and then being a snide d!ck to me?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:28:04 PM

I was talking about the Rosalie portion.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:31:38 PM
There is no posts in between or after. Let's get some harsh truths out. When this started, everyone remembers the DK/Rosalie issue. Harder acted on an assumption he had from an 'unmentioned informant.' He was confronted in front of a number of members in the hangouts that he had no evidence. He broke and begin screaming at everyone. Eventually, he acknowledged that he had no evidence, and his claim against me was probably wrong. Minutes after, he begin PM'ing everyone his claim, after having just told people he knew it probably wasn't true.

First lie - I didn't PM people about it. Also, only TUF and Rosalie told me I'm wrong in G+.

Him and Bench signed a pact to mentally abuse Rosalie, and threatened her emotionally if she didn't drop out. I know this because he asked me. I didn't reply because I wouldn't partake in harassment, and I had long since already been talking to her. Harder didn't turn the pact down, as they told me and TUF. Rosalie dropped out and endorsed me. Harder and Bench kept up their pact in order to emotionally harass and threaten her into dropping her endorsement. And these did include actual threats that she was scared of.

Second lie. I don't even know what the fvck you're trying to do now, but this is just astounding.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:33:25 PM
You're such a toxic lying piece of sh!t. This is why I couldn't vote for you.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:34:02 PM
I will be blatant.

Me too. No one cares if harder blackmailed or extorted you to drop out of a fake presidential election on a former debating site.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:36:10 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:34:02 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
I will be blatant.

Me too. No one cares if harder blackmailed or extorted you to drop out of a fake presidential election on a former debating site.

He lied a lot in this thread to delegitimize me for his doomed run.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:38:20 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:36:10 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I will be blatant.

No one cares about that, either.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:39:17 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:38:20 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
I will be blatant.

You don't, and some others. But w/e.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:39:19 PM

The fact that you were nice doesn't change that you have made political maneuvers unlike that which has been done in any election in the past year, e.g. the deal with Rosalie/famous that they would resign and endorse you if poll results indicated that you would win on the condition that you would grant support to their programs. You've cared more about polls than any election before this (and by "you" I mean all three of you). I have a certain PM from you which is "highly secret"--titled "concerns over YYW"--which is what "establishment politics" is.

This *whole* post is politics. Accusing your opponent of a bunch of flaws and then extrapolating your being the better candidate because of that, and urging a vote for you after analyzing the polls. I don't *care* what your opponents are like. I want you to defend the Presidency against abolition. Write an OP explaining why abolition and Conventions are a bad idea, and why outreach should be left to Hayd, and so on. Talk about policy. I don't care about who is more "trustworthy" or "credible" anymore. I care about policy. And that's what everyone wants.

I will be blatant.

And I will too: People are sick and tired of establishment politics. They want real change. Explain why you're better than Imabench.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:41:18 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:39:17 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:38:20 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
I will be blatant.

You don't, and some others. But w/e.

This thread, and others, is just an opportunity for people (including me) to gripe about things they've wanted to gripe about anyway. It changes nothing. No one is changing their stance upon this accusation that you've blackmailed donald. No one is changing their stance upon this accusation that donald is lying about you. It changes nothing.

No one cares about the accumulation of you or donald's imaginary internet popularity points.