Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Today the establishment burns

Mikal
Posts: 11,317
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:41:49 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Today is the day that we stand up and do what needs to be done. That we as a site gather together in order to abolish a position that holds no inherent value. A position that is suppose to be synonymous with unity, but that has become more synonymous with being divisive. A position that is suppose to fructify the site, but yet continues to impair it. A position that is suppose to be a figurehead for the community, not a way to bolster and inflate ones ego. A position that in the end is objectively inconsequential, ineffective, and that has devolved back into operating as nothing more than a overrated popularity contest.

As proven in the last election, there is a strong sense of hatred and malice towards this position. When Wylted nearly won against BSH, the community made their desire known. Now even Max is accepting the position of the community, and all the implications of what that entails. Anyone in the Geogreer camp should promptly vacate and relocate under Ima. Anyone who hates this office and that is thinking of voting for a troll should drastically reconsider. You can't remove votes if i'm not mistaken, so cast it carefully. That is what cost Wylted the election last time. There is no need to split the abolitionist vote (double affirmation of what thett3 just said) between trolls and people who will not accomplish the abolitionist goal.

Make your voice known and let's finally topple this position. We finally have a straight up election between pro presidency buffs, and people that support abolitionism. Today is the day we determine the direction of the site.

Make your voice known and make your vote count, because every vote will count in this heads up.

#unkench the bench

Also : Shout out to harder for manning up and putting this to a non split vote so that we could finally get a community consensus on the matter. You would have made a far better president than DK, and no one believes the BS that is said about you. Props mate
tejretics
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:48:22 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Feel the pathetic establishment burn.

Long live the Resistance.

"People are sick and tired of establishment politics, and want real change."
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:48:53 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:46:34 PM, Hayd wrote:
I feel like a Mongol
"Whatever else is evil, the pride of a good mother in the beauty of her daughter is good. It is one of those adamantine tendernesses which are the touchstones of every age and race. If other things are against it, other things must go down. If landlords and laws and sciences are against it, landlords and laws and sciences must go down. With the red hair of one she-urchin in the gutter I will set fire to all modern civilization."
- G. K. Chesterton -
tejretics
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:49:32 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
For the record, I think DK and TUF are really cool people, but I still think Imabench should win.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
Hayd
Posts: 4,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:50:16 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:48:53 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:46:34 PM, Hayd wrote:
I feel like a Mongol



Lmao, is that South Park?
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:57:49 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:50:16 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:48:53 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:46:34 PM, Hayd wrote:
I feel like a Mongol



Lmao, is that South Park?

Yes it is.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,587
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:58:36 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Burn.

It.

Down.
"Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease"

~ Dr. Dre

"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"I don't think you'll have children anyway, Shab"

~ SardonicPerson
Hayd
Posts: 4,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:04:49 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:57:49 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:50:16 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:48:53 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:46:34 PM, Hayd wrote:
I feel like a Mongol



Lmao, is that South Park?

Yes it is.

I should watch that, it looks funny
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:07:44 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 7/7/2016 5:04:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:57:49 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:50:16 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:48:53 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:46:34 PM, Hayd wrote:
I feel like a Mongol



Lmao, is that South Park?

Yes it is.

I should watch that, it looks funny

That episode is pretty funny. There's a ton of places to go and watch these.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
Hayd
Posts: 4,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:19:58 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 7/7/2016 5:07:44 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:04:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:57:49 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:50:16 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:48:53 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:46:34 PM, Hayd wrote:
I feel like a Mongol



Lmao, is that South Park?

Yes it is.

I should watch that, it looks funny

That episode is pretty funny. There's a ton of places to go and watch these.

Are they on Netflix?
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:26:18 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 7/7/2016 5:19:58 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:07:44 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:04:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:57:49 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:50:16 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:48:53 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:46:34 PM, Hayd wrote:
I feel like a Mongol



Lmao, is that South Park?

Yes it is.

I should watch that, it looks funny

That episode is pretty funny. There's a ton of places to go and watch these.

Are they on Netflix?

Every single South Park episode Free.
http://www.kisspanda.net...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,587
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:37:10 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 7/7/2016 5:35:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
kfc

you have no right to speak
"Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease"

~ Dr. Dre

"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"I don't think you'll have children anyway, Shab"

~ SardonicPerson
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:39:45 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 7/7/2016 5:38:30 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:35:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
kfc

WTF

your from kennesaw

dude i live in kennesaw

Wuuuuutttt.

I actually am from Lawrenceville now. You now Gwinnett? But I go to Kennesaw all the time.
kfc
Mikal
Posts: 11,317
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:41:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 7/7/2016 5:39:45 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:38:30 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:35:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
kfc

WTF

your from kennesaw

dude i live in kennesaw

Wuuuuutttt.

I actually am from Lawrenceville now. You now Gwinnett? But I go to Kennesaw all the time.

Actually acworth, my best friend in is lawrenceville but i'm right on the line between the cities.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:42:24 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 7/7/2016 5:41:34 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:39:45 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:38:30 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:35:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
kfc

WTF

your from kennesaw

dude i live in kennesaw

Wuuuuutttt.

I actually am from Lawrenceville now. You now Gwinnett? But I go to Kennesaw all the time.

Actually acworth, my best friend in is lawrenceville but i'm right on the line between the cities.

Let's get married!!!
kfc
Mikal
Posts: 11,317
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:42:50 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 7/7/2016 5:42:24 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:41:34 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:39:45 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:38:30 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:35:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
kfc

WTF

your from kennesaw

dude i live in kennesaw

Wuuuuutttt.

I actually am from Lawrenceville now. You now Gwinnett? But I go to Kennesaw all the time.

Actually acworth, my best friend in is lawrenceville but i'm right on the line between the cities.

Let's get married!!!

Dude i'm off next thursday, want to go to the KFC off cobb parkway?
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:45:25 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
I'm glad to see Koopin is back. It's the ray of sunshine on this stormy election day.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:48:52 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 7/7/2016 5:45:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm glad to see Koopin is back. It's the ray of sunshine on this stormy election day.

I always come out for elections! Now... who is running again?
kfc
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:50:25 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 7/7/2016 5:48:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:45:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm glad to see Koopin is back. It's the ray of sunshine on this stormy election day.

I always come out for elections! Now... who is running again?

DK/TUF vs. Imabench
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
imabench
Posts: 21,311
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:48:13 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
https://www.youtube.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015