Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Imabench press conference to recent events

imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 6:39:37 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
So I'll just jump right into this:

1) Here is my reaction after logging on this morning and seeing all that went down since last night: https://www.youtube.com...

2) Before I say anything else, let me make it very clear that I openly and happily accept 1harder's endorsement. He ran a fantastic campaign that exceeded just about everyone's expectations, including my own, and the fact that he places himself above the abolitionist vs pro-presidency rivalry to endorse the person who he genuinely feels would do better for the site speaks loads about his character.

3) I did not pressure 1harder to drop out or endorse me in any way at all. He told me in a PM last night that he might do drop out and endorse me if DK couldnt offer something to change his mind, and my words to him were 'Do whatever it is you feel you have to do'..... I did not badger him to drop out, nor did I lobby him or try to give him some kind of deal to secure his endorsement. This was purely his own decision.

4) Lannan and Wylted both released polls that suggested that if 1harder were to drop out, his voters would more likely switch to supporting me rather than switch to supporting DK...... One of the biggest things ive wanted to avoid in this election is a result where the winner appears to have 'stolen' the election, and one of my concerns regarding 1harder endorsing me after he told me he might yesterday was that if he did endorse me and I won the election, that people might think 1harder sold out the pro-presidency side rather than abolitionists winning fair and square.

But two different polls now have shown that 1harder's base were more likely to vote for me than DK. If I do win the election as a result of 1harders endorsement, it will not be because 1harder 'sold out' one side. Evidence exists his base would switch to me if 1harder dropped out, so a 1v1 contest between Me and DK will be a perfectly fair matchup, with the outcome being fair no matter who the victor ends up being

5) Me and 1harder did not 'conspire' to harass Rosalie. Rosalie was being an idiot who ran an incompetent campaign, I didnt need to make a pact with anyone to take her down..... When I tore apart her platform in the forums, 1harder merely jumped on board with it since he and Rosalie have their own rivalry extending way before the election even started from what I can tell..... While me and 1harder did slam Rosalie as a candidate, it was not a 'joint' or 'united' agreement to do so. I didnt need 1harder's help to knock Rosalie out of the race, and 1harder's actions regarding Rosalie were all his own.

6) I did not 'threaten' Rosalie to drop out, even though she continues to peddle that lie like the pathetic lardass she is..... I only pressured her to drop out by tearing her campaign apart in the forums and asking her VP/child soldier Famousdebater to have Rosalie at least consider dropping out (A task he failed to do tremendously). I did not in any way threaten or blackmail her to drop out like she and DK have insinuated though.

7) I also did not 'threaten' or 'harass' Rosalie to drop her endorsement of DK...... My original requests to her to drop out INCLUDED a premise for her to drop out and then go ahead and endorse DK, for the sake of keeping the race as pure abolitionist vs pro-presidency as possible...... Rosalie's intention to later consider switching her endorsement from DK to me was all on her own accord, which from I recall was a result of her being fed up with the presidency and the drama it caused and wanting to end it by becoming an abolitionist..... After I told her that she cant endorse me and keep her endorsement of DK at the same time (Rosalie doesnt really understand how endorsements work) she pretty much dropped consideration of flipping sides.... I didnt threaten or harass her to switch her endorsement though, and I doubt that 1harder did either since the last place he ever wants to be is in a PM with Rosalie.

8) Now that this election is down to Me vs DK in an Abolitionist vs Pro-Presidency face-off, which is what Ive wanted since day one as DK and 1harder will attest to, I implore all voters to not throw away their votes by voting for any minor campaigns. You cannot change your vote after it has been cast, and this election will be very close no matter what polls might imply otherwise. Unlike in real life, youre vote on here really does count towards deciding the outcome. Dont waste it for sh*ts and giggles

9) If anyone has any questions theyd like to ask of me regarding anything I just said or anything else you would like my input on, feel free to ask
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 6:46:16 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 6:39:37 PM, imabench wrote:
8) Now that this election is down to Me vs DK vs PetersSmith in an Abolitionist vs Pro-Presidency face-off, which is what Ive wanted since day one as DK and 1harder will attest to, I implore all voters to not throw away their votes by voting for any minor campaigns. You cannot change your vote after it has been cast, and this election will be very close no matter what polls might imply otherwise. Unlike in real life, youre vote on here really does count towards deciding the outcome. Dont waste it for sh*ts and giggles

You forgot a little something there.
9) If anyone has any questions theyd like to ask of me regarding anything I just said or anything else you would like my input on, feel free to ask
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 6:49:20 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 6:46:16 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/7/2016 6:39:37 PM, imabench wrote:
8) Now that this election is down to Me vs DK in an Abolitionist vs Pro-Presidency face-off, which is what Ive wanted since day one as DK and 1harder will attest to, I implore all voters to not throw away their votes by voting for any minor campaigns. You cannot change your vote after it has been cast, and this election will be very close no matter what polls might imply otherwise. Unlike in real life, youre vote on here really does count towards deciding the outcome. Dont waste it for sh*ts and giggles

You forgot a little something there.

If your candidacy wasnt funny the first 5 times you made the joke, what makes you think the 6th time would have been any different?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 6:50:29 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 6:49:20 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 6:46:16 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/7/2016 6:39:37 PM, imabench wrote:
8) Now that this election is down to Me vs DK in an Abolitionist vs Pro-Presidency face-off, which is what Ive wanted since day one as DK and 1harder will attest to, I implore all voters to not throw away their votes by voting for any minor campaigns. You cannot change your vote after it has been cast, and this election will be very close no matter what polls might imply otherwise. Unlike in real life, youre vote on here really does count towards deciding the outcome. Dont waste it for sh*ts and giggles

You forgot a little something there.

If your candidacy wasnt funny the first 5 times you made the joke, what makes you think the 6th time would have been any different?

It's not supposed to be funny.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 6:54:37 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 6:50:29 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/7/2016 6:49:20 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 6:46:16 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/7/2016 6:39:37 PM, imabench wrote:
8) Now that this election is down to Me vs DK in an Abolitionist vs Pro-Presidency face-off, which is what Ive wanted since day one as DK and 1harder will attest to, I implore all voters to not throw away their votes by voting for any minor campaigns. You cannot change your vote after it has been cast, and this election will be very close no matter what polls might imply otherwise. Unlike in real life, youre vote on here really does count towards deciding the outcome. Dont waste it for sh*ts and giggles

You forgot a little something there.

If your candidacy wasnt funny the first 5 times you made the joke, what makes you think the 6th time would have been any different?

It's not supposed to be funny.

Ive seen your platform. It was clearly meant to be a gigantic joke, its just that no one is laughing, since troll candidates in the election went out of style a month and a half ago
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:01:06 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 6:54:37 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 6:50:29 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/7/2016 6:49:20 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 6:46:16 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/7/2016 6:39:37 PM, imabench wrote:
8) Now that this election is down to Me vs DK in an Abolitionist vs Pro-Presidency face-off, which is what Ive wanted since day one as DK and 1harder will attest to, I implore all voters to not throw away their votes by voting for any minor campaigns. You cannot change your vote after it has been cast, and this election will be very close no matter what polls might imply otherwise. Unlike in real life, youre vote on here really does count towards deciding the outcome. Dont waste it for sh*ts and giggles

You forgot a little something there.

If your candidacy wasnt funny the first 5 times you made the joke, what makes you think the 6th time would have been any different?

It's not supposed to be funny.

Ive seen your platform. It was clearly meant to be a gigantic joke, its just that no one is laughing, since troll candidates in the election went out of style a month and a half ago

If I'm elected I will implement everything there to the best of my ability and a just end. You had troll candidacies before and, to be honest, I thought you were joking when you popped up with your "abolitionism" because I saw it as a repeat of last election. But here you are against DK. And here you are most likely to win now that my preferable candidate has dropped out. But neither are what's best for this site, neither will fix the fundamental problems of this site, and you should know that. If you don't think that, then you didn't think this through.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:10:07 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:01:06 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

But neither are what's best for this site, neither will fix the fundamental problems of this site, and you should know that. If you don't think that, then you didn't think this through.

The President cant fix any of the 'fundamental' problems on the site, your platform doesnt fix the fundamental problems of the site, and some people dont even think youre capable enough to be the poll moderator, let alone be put in charge of the site.

Here's a tip for the future: When you think about being a troll, make sure you're actually funny first.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:18:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:10:07 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:01:06 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

But neither are what's best for this site, neither will fix the fundamental problems of this site, and you should know that. If you don't think that, then you didn't think this through.

The President cant fix any of the 'fundamental' problems on the site, your platform doesnt fix the fundamental problems of the site, and some people dont even think youre capable enough to be the poll moderator, let alone be put in charge of the site.

And you think your platform can? Judging by the past, your platform will be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Why do you think I suggested you have a special convention earlier? People need to know how it works. But instead we'll be seeing how effective you are. And if my past "guesses" are of any merit, you'll be just throwing a stone at the site. Some people? From all the AMA's I asked on, the vast majority agreed I should have access to the poll admin. And that's all I would want from you. But if I have to wait until a convention then so be it. As for running the site, my platform has the "illusion of empire". An extensive bureaucracy of people who can run things and keep order, all led by the person who will run everything. Even you might have a place in this new order.

Here's a tip for the future: When you think about being a troll, make sure you're actually funny first.

I'm a very serious person. You, however, are not. People are clamoring you because they have no one else to blame but the president for the site's problems.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:22:13 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:18:19 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Why do you think I suggested you have a special convention earlier?

Cause youre not that smart
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:23:27 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:22:13 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:18:19 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Why do you think I suggested you have a special convention earlier?

Cause youre not that smart

We went over this. The fact that you constantly refuse this is indirectly proving you might have a fear things aren't going to go well. This has nothing to do with my intelligence.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:31:21 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:23:27 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:22:13 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:18:19 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Why do you think I suggested you have a special convention earlier?

Cause youre not that smart

We went over this.

Yeah, and you still didnt get it

The fact that you constantly refuse this is indirectly proving you might have a fear things aren't going to go well.

No, its because DDO could use a break from drama once this all ends, and because my agreement with Airmax was to have Conventions be hosted at the time of elections in order to truly replace the presidency

You probably forgot that since youre not that smart
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:36:11 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:31:21 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:23:27 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:22:13 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:18:19 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Why do you think I suggested you have a special convention earlier?

Cause youre not that smart

We went over this.

Yeah, and you still didnt get it

You also never provided a legitimate reason.

The fact that you constantly refuse this is indirectly proving you might have a fear things aren't going to go well.

No, its because DDO could use a break from drama once this all ends, and because my agreement with Airmax was to have Conventions be hosted at the time of elections in order to truly replace the presidency

Drama? But you said the conventions would be drama free. 2-3 months for a special convention is plenty of time if you're right about what you say.

You probably forgot that since youre not that smart

You resort to personal insults instead of using logic. I don't insult people, and if I did it's certainly not to the degree that you do. You even take pleasure in running people off the site. If they're a problem then moderation deals with it. People are voting for you retrospectively. That's why you're running on an abolitionist platform and that's why you have a greater chance. It's not even bsh's fault. The Presidency is a victim of circumstances, which I predicted a year ago.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:42:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:36:11 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:31:21 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:23:27 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:22:13 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:18:19 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Why do you think I suggested you have a special convention earlier?

Cause youre not that smart

We went over this.

Yeah, and you still didnt get it

You also never provided a legitimate reason.

I did, you just werent smart enough to see it.

The fact that you constantly refuse this is indirectly proving you might have a fear things aren't going to go well.

No, its because DDO could use a break from drama once this all ends, and because my agreement with Airmax was to have Conventions be hosted at the time of elections in order to truly replace the presidency

Drama? But you said the conventions would be drama free.

Actually I didnt. In fact ive admitted multiple times that there will still be opportunity for drama to break out.

You probably forgot that since youre not that smart

You resort to personal insults instead of using logic.

Cause logic doesnt have much of an effect on you.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:45:11 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
While this would be an average flame war any other day, I expected better considering how great they've been the past few weeks.

D+
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:48:06 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:42:19 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:36:11 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:31:21 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:23:27 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:22:13 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:18:19 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Why do you think I suggested you have a special convention earlier?

Cause youre not that smart

We went over this.

Yeah, and you still didnt get it

You also never provided a legitimate reason.

I did, you just werent smart enough to see it.

You keep calling me unintelligent. Use actual reason and not personal insults. What you're saying right now is very similar to "you don't agree with me so you're both wrong and stupid".

The fact that you constantly refuse this is indirectly proving you might have a fear things aren't going to go well.

No, its because DDO could use a break from drama once this all ends, and because my agreement with Airmax was to have Conventions be hosted at the time of elections in order to truly replace the presidency

Drama? But you said the conventions would be drama free.

Actually I didnt. In fact ive admitted multiple times that there will still be opportunity for drama to break out.

Great, more issues for when you are "elected" then.

You probably forgot that since youre not that smart

You resort to personal insults instead of using logic.

Cause logic doesnt have much of an effect on you.

Again, you keep calling me unintelligent. Is that the best you have? You just insult people until they shut up? You want to know what my candidacy actually is? It's having the mods rightfully rule this website. The appointed respected, competent users can run their own programs, and their officially appointed "helpers" can increase further efficiency of the administration and carrying out objectives. You don't need a president for that. But you do need something to keep order and to ensure effectiveness and utility. Of which you have none of.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:51:26 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:48:06 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

You want to know what my candidacy actually is?

I already know what your candidacy actually is..... A bad joke.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:55:28 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:51:26 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:48:06 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

You want to know what my candidacy actually is?

I already know what your candidacy actually is..... A bad joke.

Maybe you didn't read what I just said. I've discussed this with Max and he has openly admitted to considering the idea of appointing more mods already. It all just depends on the votes, especially since he won't do it himself. I know I won't get elected, but people just need more time. Your term might help with that. You dropped things because you're trying to illegitimize everything I say. In fact, you're not going to stop either because that's just what you do.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:00:41 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:55:28 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

You dropped things because you're trying to illegitimize everything I say. In fact, you're not going to stop either because that's just what you do.

Its cause a lot of what you ramble about simply isnt worth responding to or trying to explain to you, since it will just go in one ear and right out the other.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:02:46 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:00:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:55:28 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

You dropped things because you're trying to illegitimize everything I say. In fact, you're not going to stop either because that's just what you do.

Its cause a lot of what you ramble about simply isnt worth responding to or trying to explain to you, since it will just go in one ear and right out the other.

If this were an actual debate you'd be losing. You're dropping points and instead attacking your opponent, or at least trying to. How many people have you harassed exactly? How many times have you been banned? Enough of that.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:07:55 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:02:46 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:00:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:55:28 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

You dropped things because you're trying to illegitimize everything I say. In fact, you're not going to stop either because that's just what you do.

Its cause a lot of what you ramble about simply isnt worth responding to or trying to explain to you, since it will just go in one ear and right out the other.

If this were an actual debate you'd be losing.

If it were an actual debate id actually be trying..... This is the forums though, where the only thing going on here is you being stupid by trying to claim youre a legit candidate in the race, despite announcing yesterday on a platform that is somehow worse than the one Rosalie ran on.

You wanted to be stupid and a troll in my thread, so you are being treated as such. If you dont like it, go unrustle your panties in some other thread :)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:11:12 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:07:55 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:02:46 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:00:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:55:28 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

You dropped things because you're trying to illegitimize everything I say. In fact, you're not going to stop either because that's just what you do.

Its cause a lot of what you ramble about simply isnt worth responding to or trying to explain to you, since it will just go in one ear and right out the other.

If this were an actual debate you'd be losing.

If it were an actual debate id actually be trying..... This is the forums though, where the only thing going on here is you being stupid by trying to claim youre a legit candidate in the race, despite announcing yesterday on a platform that is somehow worse than the one Rosalie ran on.

You wanted to be stupid and a troll in my thread, so you are being treated as such. If you dont like it, go unrustle your panties in some other thread :)

Fine, go ahead and act like this. Although if you're going to be "professional" you should change your behavior. Enjoy your victory.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:15:45 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:11:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Fine, go ahead and act like this. Although if you're going to be "professional" you should change your behavior.

Lol, says the girl who butted in to a legitimate thread just to boost her sham candidacy thinking it would be funny for some odd reason.

Dont hold me to a standard you dont even hold yourself to, idiot.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:39:30 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 6:39:37 PM, imabench wrote:
4) Lannan and Wylted both released polls that suggested that if 1harder were to drop out, his voters would more likely switch to supporting me rather than switch to supporting DK...... One of the biggest things ive wanted to avoid in this election is a result where the winner appears to have 'stolen' the election, and one of my concerns regarding 1harder endorsing me after he told me he might yesterday was that if he did endorse me and I won the election, that people might think 1harder sold out the pro-presidency side rather than abolitionists winning fair and square.

On the flip side, if nobody dropped out - our victor might have had as little of 40% of non-troll votes.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:44:33 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
As I've said before to numerous members- Wylted, Endark, Bsh, Rosalie, 1harder etc, I agree with the abolitionist movement- The presidency is useless.

I respect 1harder for agreeing to continue his ideas, without the presidency.

I wrote a long thread, pulling quotes from old members to back up why we should abolish the presidency, but no one's going to read that sh1t. We all know that anyone can do what the president does.

Although I'd prefer to just abolish the presidency as a whole, like YYW wants, since there isn't an option for that, let's take one baby step and get closer to that option by voting for Bench.

I don't like him. We aren't friends. TBH, I don't care if the site even burns down from this election vote. It doesn't really inconvenience me either way. But if I *had* to choose between both of the parties running, it would be the abolitionist campaign.

Thus, I'll throw an old bed-sheet over Bench. I'm not voting *for* Bench. I'm voting to abolish the presidency, and I hope the rest of you can join this dark side! (We have cookies.)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Omniscient_Debater
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:46:44 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Thus, I'll throw an old bed-sheet over Bench. I'm not voting *for* Bench. I'm voting to abolish the presidency, and I hope the rest of you can join this dark side! (We have cookies.)

Can I be Boba Fett?
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:55:22 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 6:39:37 PM, imabench wrote:

The part I am interested in is in the PMs. A lot of the drama has been due to said PMs, and the parts specificly that ought to be cleared up are:

1) You 'threatened' Rosalie. Since Rosalie is making the claim, she has the burden to prove it. And since you denied it, she *has* to take a snapshot of the supposed PM you sent in order for this to hold any water. The only way for her to do this is with your permission, and obviously since you denied that you did it you would consent to her leaking the PM, because you claim that there was no PM.

Thus, until Rosalie snapshots the PM, no one can reasonably believe that imabench threatened rosalie.

2) The second PM issue was that you are Harder created a pact to harrass Rosalie to drop out. Which is something that DK has recently spread, mainly in his threads. Again, he has the burden to substantiate the claim, and he does this by claiming, "I know this because he asked me"
http://www.debate.org...

Again, since both Harder and Imabench deny this, they would obviously consent to DK releasing the PM. Thus he has to produce the PM if he expects anyone to feel anger towards Ima and Harder because of it. If DK can't produce the PM, then we must assume he's lying. Its the only reasonable thing to think, until then, produce the PM.

3) The last PM issue was that DK/TUF made a deal with Rosalie/Famous that they would rop out in order to continue their programs. Although thats a frowned upon 'deal' to do, more of the issue was the mixed responses from the DK camp. Rosalie denied it happened, famous first denied, then conceded. It was confusing, but that wasn't that big of a deal in my opinion, just confusing, and showed that the DK camp hadn't made clear whether they wanted to be public about it or not.

In short, Rosalie and DK *need* to screenshot these PMs. Choosing not to shows they are lying
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 9:04:47 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:55:22 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/7/2016 6:39:37 PM, imabench wrote:

The part I am interested in is in the PMs. A lot of the drama has been due to said PMs, and the parts specificly that ought to be cleared up are:

1) You 'threatened' Rosalie. Since Rosalie is making the claim, she has the burden to prove it. And since you denied it, she *has* to take a snapshot of the supposed PM you sent in order for this to hold any water. The only way for her to do this is with your permission, and obviously since you denied that you did it you would consent to her leaking the PM, because you claim that there was no PM.

Thus, until Rosalie snapshots the PM, no one can reasonably believe that imabench threatened rosalie.

2) The second PM issue was that you are Harder created a pact to harrass Rosalie to drop out. Which is something that DK has recently spread, mainly in his threads. Again, he has the burden to substantiate the claim, and he does this by claiming, "I know this because he asked me"
http://www.debate.org...

Again, since both Harder and Imabench deny this, they would obviously consent to DK releasing the PM. Thus he has to produce the PM if he expects anyone to feel anger towards Ima and Harder because of it. If DK can't produce the PM, then we must assume he's lying. Its the only reasonable thing to think, until then, produce the PM.

3) The last PM issue was that DK/TUF made a deal with Rosalie/Famous that they would rop out in order to continue their programs. Although thats a frowned upon 'deal' to do, more of the issue was the mixed responses from the DK camp. Rosalie denied it happened, famous first denied, then conceded. It was confusing, but that wasn't that big of a deal in my opinion, just confusing, and showed that the DK camp hadn't made clear whether they wanted to be public about it or not.

In short, Rosalie and DK *need* to screenshot these PMs. Choosing not to shows they are lying

Hayd, I would really not like to be dragged in this. I read what Bench has to say about me, and there just really is no point in arguing with him. I can easily show the PM's where he harassed me, but it what good what it do? I shouldn't be involved in this anymore, nor do I wish to partake in this drama.

I, along with DK and TUF have offered to show PM's to Harder, regarding the programs etc, which 1Harder turned down.

This shouldn't involve me. This is not a matter of presidential drama, but more of drama between Bench and I personally.

Please, leave me out of this, and let it go. The election is tomorrow.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 9:07:30 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I mean really, even if I were to show messages, bench would just continue to called me a cunt, fatas*, a retard. I don't want to put up with it, if I don't have to.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 9:13:12 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/7/2016 9:04:47 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Hayd, I would really not like to be dragged in this. I read what Bench has to say about me, and there just really is no point in arguing with him. I can easily show the PM's where he harassed me, but it what good what it do? I shouldn't be involved in this anymore, nor do I wish to partake in this drama.

^ This is what Rosalie always does. She claims to be the victim of some imaginary crime, and when people ask her for proof by revealing the PM's it allegedly happened in, she cops out..... Every. Single. Time.

I, along with DK and TUF have offered to show PM's to Harder, regarding the programs etc, which 1Harder turned down.

This isnt about the programs DK offered you in exchange for your endorsement. This is about all the other stuff you keep claiming happened and then choosing not to provide evidence behind regarding me 'blackmailing you' to drop out.

Its amazing how you whine about being dragged into election drama when youre the one who stirs it up the most.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015