Jump to topic:

=***DDO Presidential Election Voting***=

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:18:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
It is now time to begin voting for the DDO Presidential Election. Voting will be held from now (Thursday July 7th), until 72 hours from now, ending on Sunday July 10th.

Voting will cease at exactly 7/10/2016 11:18:32 PM DDO time. Any votes placed after this time will not be included in the vote tally.

The voting requirements are as follows:

The member's account must have 2 months minimum of membership on the site, and must also meet just one of the following bullet points:

- 1,000 posts
- 5 debates without any forfeits AND 100 posts
- 3 debates without any forfeits AND 50 poll or opinion topics/questions that haven't been deleted by mods AND 100 posts
- 500 posts AND 50 poll or opinion topics/questions that haven't been deleted by mods

The account you are currently using must meet these requirements, at the time this thread is posted. I will not reopen any closed former accounts during the election, and any former accounts that you may have will not count to meet these requirements. In other words, if you've been a member for 10 years, and easily have these criteria accumulated across several accounts or any former account, but do not meet the requirements on the current account which you are using, then you do not qualify to vote.

Please make sure to BOLD your vote and please refrain from using bold font for anything else.

Keep in mind that once you place your vote, you may NOT change your vote.

Also please note that this election, like other elections before, may be very close. Please consider very carefully who you vote for beforehand, because if you vote in a joking way, you can not change your vote. Your "joke vote" will be counted for whomever you voted for, and will not be changed under any circumstances. Considering elections have been decided by very few votes in the past, it is worth recognizing that these joke votes, placed for someone else, could very well have ultimately decided the outcome.

If you have any questions about any of the above, or anything else, you may ask for clarification in the election discussion thread found here:

http://www.debate.org...

Please also use the above linked thread for any discussions about this election. Please refrain from any lengthy discussion in this thread, to keep it mostly for voting and clutter-free.

Thank you, and good luck to all of the candidates.
Debate.org Moderator
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:18:50 PM
Vote Imabench
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:22:24 PM
Vote imabench
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:23:52 PM
Vote imabench.

Close voting
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:25:10 PM
Vote donald.keller
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:28:49 PM
At 7/7/2016 11:27:41 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Vote Wylted

...really
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:28:50 PM
Vote Imabench
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:30:15 PM
Vote Imabench
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:30:54 PM
At 7/7/2016 11:28:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
Vote Wylted

...really

Yes, REALLY. I would rather anyone than the others who are running. Like how I support Trump and not Clinton
travis18352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:31:48 PM
At 7/7/2016 11:18:32 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
It is now time to begin voting for the DDO Presidential Election. Voting will be held from now (Thursday July 7th), until 72 hours from now, ending on Sunday July 10th.

Voting will cease at exactly 7/10/2016 11:18:32 PM DDO time. Any votes placed after this time will not be included in the vote tally.

The voting requirements are as follows:

The member's account must have 2 months minimum of membership on the site, and must also meet just one of the following bullet points:

- 1,000 posts
- 5 debates without any forfeits AND 100 posts
- 3 debates without any forfeits AND 50 poll or opinion topics/questions that haven't been deleted by mods AND 100 posts
- 500 posts AND 50 poll or opinion topics/questions that haven't been deleted by mods

The account you are currently using must meet these requirements, at the time this thread is posted. I will not reopen any closed former accounts during the election, and any former accounts that you may have will not count to meet these requirements. In other words, if you've been a member for 10 years, and easily have these criteria accumulated across several accounts or any former account, but do not meet the requirements on the current account which you are using, then you do not qualify to vote.

Please make sure to BOLD your vote and please refrain from using bold font for anything else.

Keep in mind that once you place your vote, you may NOT change your vote.

Also please note that this election, like other elections before, may be very close. Please consider very carefully who you vote for beforehand, because if you vote in a joking way, you can not change your vote. Your "joke vote" will be counted for whomever you voted for, and will not be changed under any circumstances. Considering elections have been decided by very few votes in the past, it is worth recognizing that these joke votes, placed for someone else, could very well have ultimately decided the outcome.

If you have any questions about any of the above, or anything else, you may ask for clarification in the election discussion thread found here:

Please also use the above linked thread for any discussions about this election. Please refrain from any lengthy discussion in this thread, to keep it mostly for voting and clutter-free.

Thank you, and good luck to all of the candidates.

Wylted
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:33:31 PM
At 7/7/2016 11:32:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
Count

Imabench - 6 (you can't vote yourself dummy)
DK - 1
Wylted - 1 (travis non bold)
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:33:52 PM
At 7/7/2016 11:30:54 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Vote Wylted

...really

Yes, REALLY. I would rather anyone than the others who are running. Like how I support Trump and not Clinton

Wylted isn't even running anymore, you shouldn't had voted for him. And that's not even a good analogy.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:34:14 PM
At 7/7/2016 11:33:31 PM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
At 7/7/2016 11:32:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
Count

Imabench - 6 (you can't vote yourself dummy)
DK - 1
Wylted - 1 (travis non bold)

Actually you can vote for yourself.
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:37:27 PM
At 7/7/2016 11:33:52 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 7/7/2016 11:30:54 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Vote Wylted

...really

Wylted isn't even running anymore, you shouldn't had voted for him. And that's not even a good analogy.

Wow I am a moron
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:37:59 PM
You have to bold your vote Travis.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~