Jump to topic:

i will not accept the nomination

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:52:53 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I am recruiting people to preempt either campaign from doing so. I do not currently plan on accepting any nomination, unless another campaign spams. If other campaigns are caught spamming I will accept nomination
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:54:54 PM
At 7/7/2016 11:52:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
I am recruiting people to preempt either campaign from doing so. I do not currently plan on accepting any nomination, unless another campaign spams. If other campaigns are caught spamming I will accept nomination
What?
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:58:01 PM

This isn't what we discussed.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:58:58 PM

Lol great
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:59:46 PM
Wylted/thett 2.0
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:59:50 PM

Well it looks like I misjudged your intentions. I still don't entirely trust that, if you get the most votes, that you will not accept the nomination, but, if what you're saying is true, this may have been one of the most helpful things anyone has done to ensure fair voting on this site.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 12:06:39 AM
At 7/7/2016 11:59:50 PM, Subutai wrote:

Well it looks like I misjudged your intentions. I still don't entirely trust that, if you get the most votes, that you will not accept the nomination, but, if what you're saying is true, this may have been one of the most helpful things anyone has done to ensure fair voting on this site.

If I accept the nomination I will eat an entire can of catfood on a google hangout
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 12:29:11 AM
At 7/8/2016 12:06:39 AM, Wylted wrote:

If I accept the nomination I will eat an entire can of catfood on a google hangout
Can't wait to see that - lol. What brand/flavor?
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 12:36:05 AM
At 7/8/2016 12:06:39 AM, Wylted wrote:

thought this would help - lol. http://www.vice.com...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:01:40 AM
I am recruiting people to preempt either campaign from doing so. I do not currently plan on accepting any nomination

You cant refuse the nomination regardless though
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:22:13 AM

Give the nomination to Imabench, or abolish the Presidency in a more straightforward fashion. But, whatever you do, abolish the Presidency -- please.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 10:06:11 AM
At 7/7/2016 11:58:01 PM, famousdebater wrote:

What, then, did you discuss?

Were you involved somehow in Wylted's campaign? Will you be involved in a Wylted administration?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 10:08:01 AM
At 7/8/2016 10:06:11 AM, tejretics wrote:

Were you involved somehow in Wylted's campaign? Will you be involved in a Wylted administration?

Who is making up these rumors? You?
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 10:08:55 AM
At 7/8/2016 10:08:01 AM, Wylted wrote:

Famous said: "this isn't what we discussed."

I'm asking him--and you're free to answer--the extent of his involvement in case you are elected.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 10:13:42 AM
At 7/8/2016 10:08:55 AM, tejretics wrote:

I'm asking him--and you're free to answer--the extent of his involvement in case you are elected.

I told him I would accept the nomination but posted this thread saying I wouldn't. That is pretty obvious, but even if I did offer him something, which I did not it violates no rules.

Your camp is fighting tooth and nail to create new rules that never existed before and get airmax to enforce them though aren't you?

If you are going to attempt to change the rules of the game atleast have enough sense to make up one that was violated
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 10:14:59 AM
At 7/8/2016 10:08:55 AM, tejretics wrote:

Not that what I discuss with my constituents is any of your business.
lose with honor
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 10:15:56 AM
At 7/8/2016 10:13:42 AM, Wylted wrote:
I told him I would accept the nomination but posted this thread saying I wouldn't. That is pretty obvious, but even if I did offer him something, which I did not it violates no rules.

It doesn't violate any rules. But I don't want to see Famous in a position of power.

Your camp is fighting tooth and nail to create new rules that never existed before and get airmax to enforce them though aren't you?

What does "your camp" mean? I'm not "campaigning" for Imabench.

If anything, I'm happy that you're winning because of how funny it generally is.

If you are going to attempt to change the rules of the game atleast have enough sense to make up one that was violated

I never said anything about rules, and have no idea what you're talking about.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 10:16:42 AM
At 7/8/2016 10:14:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
lose with honor

lol why are you under the impression that I'm a part of Bench's campaign or whatever?

I'm just enjoying this election, generally, and the fact that you're winning.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 12:10:57 PM
At 7/8/2016 10:15:56 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/8/2016 10:13:42 AM, Wylted wrote:

It doesn't violate any rules. But I don't want to see Famous in a position of power.

What does "your camp" mean? I'm not "campaigning" for Imabench.

If anything, I'm happy that you're winning because of how funny it generally is.

I never said anything about rules, and have no idea what you're talking about.

Lol Wylted is getting scared XD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:27:46 PM

The issue is sorted out. And I won't be answering these questions at this point.
John Galsworthy
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:34:14 PM
At 7/8/2016 2:27:46 PM, famousdebater wrote:

The issue is sorted out. And I won't be answering these questions at this point.

You can't just continue this campaign in secrecy. There needs to be some sort of transparency with the rest of DDO.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:39:13 PM
At 7/8/2016 2:34:14 PM, Subutai wrote:
You can't just continue this campaign in secrecy. There needs to be some sort of transparency with the rest of DDO.

You'll have to ask Wylted. I have nothing to do with the campaign and I don't have the time or energy to deal with Tej's questions. Especially since he blatantly lied about me in the other thread which I'm having to deal with at the moment.

All I'll say is that I am not a part of Wylted's campaign at the moment.
John Galsworthy