Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

JOlN HANGOUT TO WATCH WYLTED BLOW ESTABLlSHME

SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 12:39:16 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
NT THE FUCK OUT LIVEEEE!!!!!!

https://hangouts.google.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 12:59:59 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 12:58:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:39:16 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
NT THE FUCK OUT LIVEEEE!!!!!!

https://hangouts.google.com...

kick someone out

Yes.
Tsar of DDO
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:00:00 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 12:58:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:39:16 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
NT THE FUCK OUT LIVEEEE!!!!!!

https://hangouts.google.com...

kick someone out

two someones
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:00:19 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
I'm leaving soon, fight to the death for my spot
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:01:54 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 1:00:19 AM, thett3 wrote:
I'm leaving soon, fight to the death for my spot

how do I know youre not lying to me?
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:02:47 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 12:59:59 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:58:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:39:16 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
NT THE FUCK OUT LIVEEEE!!!!!!

https://hangouts.google.com...

kick someone out

Yes.

They aren't even the cool kids though, so we can make our own table and itll be the cool table ;)
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:03:30 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 1:00:19 AM, thett3 wrote:
I'm leaving soon, fight to the death for my spot

*draws sword*
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:03:50 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 1:02:47 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:59:59 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:58:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:39:16 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
NT THE FUCK OUT LIVEEEE!!!!!!

https://hangouts.google.com...

kick someone out

Yes.

They aren't even the cool kids though, so we can make our own table and itll be the cool table ;)

We could...
Tsar of DDO
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:04:55 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 1:03:50 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:02:47 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:59:59 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:58:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:39:16 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
NT THE FUCK OUT LIVEEEE!!!!!!

https://hangouts.google.com...

kick someone out

Yes.

They aren't even the cool kids though, so we can make our own table and itll be the cool table ;)

We could...

We could...
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:05:28 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 1:04:55 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:03:50 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:02:47 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:59:59 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:58:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:39:16 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
NT THE FUCK OUT LIVEEEE!!!!!!

https://hangouts.google.com...

kick someone out

Yes.

They aren't even the cool kids though, so we can make our own table and itll be the cool table ;)

We could...

We could...

Give it a few minutes... then maybe
Tsar of DDO
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:05:57 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 1:05:28 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:04:55 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:03:50 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:02:47 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:59:59 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:58:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:39:16 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
NT THE FUCK OUT LIVEEEE!!!!!!

https://hangouts.google.com...

kick someone out

Yes.

They aren't even the cool kids though, so we can make our own table and itll be the cool table ;)

We could...

We could...

Give it a few minutes... then maybe

BS youre just trying to win thett's spot you cuttthrough assassin
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:06:01 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
i might leave in a sec since my audio is sh*t and I cant hear anything at the moment
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:06:29 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 12:39:16 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
NT THE FUCK OUT LIVEEEE!!!!!!

https://hangouts.google.com...

It's full, can you tell me when there's a spot open?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:06:36 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 1:06:01 AM, imabench wrote:
i might leave in a sec since my audio is sh*t and I cant hear anything at the moment

liar
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:08:20 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 1:05:57 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:05:28 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:04:55 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:03:50 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:02:47 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:59:59 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:58:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 12:39:16 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
NT THE FUCK OUT LIVEEEE!!!!!!

https://hangouts.google.com...

kick someone out

Yes.

They aren't even the cool kids though, so we can make our own table and itll be the cool table ;)

We could...

We could...

Give it a few minutes... then maybe

BS youre just trying to win thett's spot you cuttthrough assassin

Nah.... you'll get it before I do.

I'm talking to other people right now. May join later though... if a spot opens up let me know.
Tsar of DDO
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:33:40 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 1:08:20 AM, YYW wrote:

Can you let me know when a spot opens up.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:40:20 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 1:33:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:08:20 AM, YYW wrote:

Can you let me know when a spot opens up.

*growls*
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:46:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Lemme in
this is racism
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:04:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 1:40:20 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:33:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:08:20 AM, YYW wrote:

Can you let me know when a spot opens up.

*growls*

We could make a second hangout...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:05:45 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 1:40:20 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:33:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:08:20 AM, YYW wrote:

Can you let me know when a spot opens up.

*growls*

*pats you on the head, and gives you a treat*
Tsar of DDO
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:06:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 2:04:06 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:40:20 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:33:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:08:20 AM, YYW wrote:

Can you let me know when a spot opens up.

*growls*

We could make a second hangout...

Yeah, but YYW doesnt think im cool enough to be at the cool kids table
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:06:46 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 2:06:06 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:04:06 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:40:20 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:33:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:08:20 AM, YYW wrote:

Can you let me know when a spot opens up.

*growls*

We could make a second hangout...

Yeah, but YYW doesnt think im cool enough to be at the cool kids table

You are totally cool enough....
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:06:49 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 2:06:06 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:04:06 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:40:20 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:33:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:08:20 AM, YYW wrote:

Can you let me know when a spot opens up.

*growls*

We could make a second hangout...

Yeah, but YYW doesnt think im cool enough to be at the cool kids table

Bish pls. YYW is an old guy. He's not even at the cool kids table. *brushes dirt off shoulders*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:07:51 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 2:05:45 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:40:20 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:33:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:08:20 AM, YYW wrote:

Can you let me know when a spot opens up.

*growls*

*pats you on the head, and gives you a treat*

*dies of bowel explosion due to gluten*

I told you to goddamn check if it was gluten free!!!!
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:08:31 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 2:07:51 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:05:45 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:40:20 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:33:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:08:20 AM, YYW wrote:

Can you let me know when a spot opens up.

*growls*

*pats you on the head, and gives you a treat*

*dies of bowel explosion due to gluten*

I told you to goddamn check if it was gluten free!!!!

It was bacon, and it was gluten free.
Tsar of DDO
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:08:48 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 2:06:46 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:06:06 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:04:06 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:40:20 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:33:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:08:20 AM, YYW wrote:

Can you let me know when a spot opens up.

*growls*

We could make a second hangout...

Yeah, but YYW doesnt think im cool enough to be at the cool kids table

You are totally cool enough....

And youve never even seen me do the macarana
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:09:34 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 2:08:48 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:06:46 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:06:06 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:04:06 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:40:20 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:33:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:08:20 AM, YYW wrote:

Can you let me know when a spot opens up.

*growls*

We could make a second hangout...

Yeah, but YYW doesnt think im cool enough to be at the cool kids table

You are totally cool enough....

And youve never even seen me do the macarana

My life is obviously not yet complete.
Tsar of DDO
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:10:46 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 2:08:31 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:07:51 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:05:45 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:40:20 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:33:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:08:20 AM, YYW wrote:

Can you let me know when a spot opens up.

*growls*

*pats you on the head, and gives you a treat*

*dies of bowel explosion due to gluten*

I told you to goddamn check if it was gluten free!!!!

It was bacon, and it was gluten free.

Lol, whats that dog bacon stuff? I forgot and Im trying to find the commerical

BACON BACON BACON! ITS BACON TIME! COME AND GET YOUR BACON! MMMMM, YUM YUM YUM SO GOOD
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:11:38 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 2:09:34 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:08:48 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:06:46 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:06:06 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:04:06 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:40:20 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:33:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:08:20 AM, YYW wrote:

Can you let me know when a spot opens up.

*growls*

We could make a second hangout...

Yeah, but YYW doesnt think im cool enough to be at the cool kids table

You are totally cool enough....

And youve never even seen me do the macarana

My life is obviously not yet complete.

Dude, at the soccer camp I went to I freaking rocked it when we did it. It was a camp version of it too, awesome