Total Posts:68|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Don't Vote Wylted.

Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:48:24 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
This whole thing of him randomly coming in, and stealing votes, obviously has been planned for quite a while.

Now that this is all happening, I look back, and everything makes sense now..

-him leaving the site, and having famous and I take care of his campaign duties.
-me running, him leaving, and him saying he will come back to support famous and I, yet he comes back to endorse bench.

Wylted a few nights ago, was talking to me like I was his VP. I thought it was strange, but I told him we could run next cycle.

So, when I saw all theese votes, I was thinking, "does this mean I'm his vp?" I mean, he promised this to me, a zillion of times. Then yesterday, I asked him about it, and he told me he had already pronised someone else that they could be VP. This was the day after he called me his VP.

Either way, Wylted said I could fight to be VP, or CoS. I won't take either.

He is completely unfair, and he's a liar.

I feel very bad for Bench, and DK because they have been working very hard on their campaign, and dealing with a lot of drama.

Looking back, I should have known that Zmike was going to be his VP. I mean, zmike came back after a 4 month hiatus and then randomly and instantly is making forums about the presidency, and what needs to change.

Also, why is everyone voting for Wylted, and Zmike? Do they even have a platform? Do you even know what their goals are? I highly doubt you do.

Don't vote Wykted/Zmike if you care about the site, and members on it..
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:18:03 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Also, for those who voted for him, why did you vote for him? Why zmike? Do you know their goals?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:18:37 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 2:48:24 PM, Rosalie wrote:

You're not asking us to not vote Wylted because it's unfair - you're asking us to not vote Wylted because he took away your post as VP. Don't pretend this is selfless, because you yourself voted for Wylted.

Perhaps, that was because you thought you were his VP.

So, fundamentally, your conflict with Wylted: you want to be the site's VP. Why? What are you going to do with that position?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:24:18 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:18:37 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/8/2016 2:48:24 PM, Rosalie wrote:

You're not asking us to not vote Wylted because it's unfair - you're asking us to not vote Wylted because he took away your post as VP. Don't pretend this is selfless, because you yourself voted for Wylted.

Perhaps, that was because you thought you were his VP.

So, fundamentally, your conflict with Wylted: you want to be the site's VP. Why? What are you going to do with that position?

No. He told me I could talk to Zmike, which I did. And they would work it out.

I even asked famous if he knew what was going on.

I'm more upset that wylted make me deal with his campaign sh!t, when he took a break, then wanted me to run, and good news he would support me, which he didn't, at all.

I know how hard DK has been working, as well as harder, and bench. He's a backstabber, and a liar.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:25:31 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:24:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
No. He told me I could talk to Zmike, which I did. And they would work it out.

I even asked famous if he knew what was going on.

I'm more upset that wylted make me deal with his campaign sh!t, when he took a break, then wanted me to run, and good news he would support me, which he didn't, at all.

I know how hard DK has been working, as well as harder, and bench. He's a backstabber, and a liar.

So your reasons: Wylted said you could be his VP, and then went back on his word, so don't vote Wylted.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:27:14 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:25:31 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:24:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
No. He told me I could talk to Zmike, which I did. And they would work it out.

I even asked famous if he knew what was going on.

I'm more upset that wylted make me deal with his campaign sh!t, when he took a break, then wanted me to run, and good news he would support me, which he didn't, at all.

I know how hard DK has been working, as well as harder, and bench. He's a backstabber, and a liar.

So your reasons: Wylted said you could be his VP, and then went back on his word, so don't vote Wylted.

Do you NOT know how to read, tej? He said he would work that out, and that he could talk Zmike down.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:29:24 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:27:14 PM, Rosalie wrote:

What does "talk zmike down" mean? Does that mean he said he could talk zmike into allowing you to be the VP?

Once more, that lands into the same problem: the reason you're ranting against Wylted is that he went back on his word and didn't allow you to be the VP. So, once more, why do you want to be the VP?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:33:50 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:29:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:27:14 PM, Rosalie wrote:

What does "talk zmike down" mean? Does that mean he said he could talk zmike into allowing you to be the VP?

Once more, that lands into the same problem: the reason you're ranting against Wylted is that he went back on his word and didn't allow you to be the VP. So, once more, why do you want to be the VP?

Actually, no Tej. I worked with DK when I quit running. I supported him, and he was going to help me run some programs. Wylted even told me, he didn't want to tell me about secretly running, because I was so close with DK.

why do I want to be his VP? Because he told everyone that I was a good leader, and that he wanted to help mold me into a better, experienced member. He also told me he would support all of my new programs, but I can do that on my own I guess.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:34:11 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:29:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:27:14 PM, Rosalie wrote:

What does "talk zmike down" mean? Does that mean he said he could talk zmike into allowing you to be the VP?

Yes

Once more, that lands into the same problem: the reason you're ranting against Wylted is that he went back on his word and didn't allow you to be the VP. So, once more, why do you want to be the VP?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:35:53 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
So, once more, I offer this tl;dr: "Wylted told me I could be his VP, but went back on his word, so don't vote Wylted."
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:36:28 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I have to agree it's a little messed up that you tell us your gonna vote for DK and myself, then there is drama between harder and DK on account of your support, and then you vote wylted last minute when it looks like you have a chance at being VP (I didn't know this was why you were going to vote for him btw, which makes it even more messed up).

I think you should stay on a single path for once and stick to your vote on wylted rather than continuously flip flopping.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:37:22 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:35:53 PM, tejretics wrote:
So, once more, I offer this tl;dr: "Wylted told me I could be his VP, but went back on his word, so don't vote Wylted."

I didn't know you were this dull, Tej. Lol. Maybe you aren't good into thinking into matters deeply. Think what you like, but try looking at the bigger picture, and everyone involved. ;)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:37:45 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Don't try to phrase this like you feel bad for DK and bench when you were so willing to cast your vote for wylted yesterday knowing full well everything you claim to now just be realizing in this OP.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:38:49 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:37:22 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:35:53 PM, tejretics wrote:
So, once more, I offer this tl;dr: "Wylted told me I could be his VP, but went back on his word, so don't vote Wylted."

I didn't know you were this dull, Tej. Lol. Maybe you aren't good into thinking into matters deeply. Think what you like, but try looking at the bigger picture, and everyone involved. ;)

The big picture is this: you're hiding under the veil that you don't want to vote Wylted out of respect for DK, but the reality is simple - if Wylted had allowed you to be his VP, you would have voted Wylted and "disrespected" DK again. You're finding excuses to justify not voting for Wylted, when, in reality, the only reason you're not doing that is that Wylted didn't make you his VP.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:39:15 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:37:45 PM, TUF wrote:
Don't try to phrase this like you feel bad for DK and bench when you were so willing to cast your vote for wylted yesterday knowing full well everything you claim to now just be realizing in this OP.

+1
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:42:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:37:45 PM, TUF wrote:
Don't try to phrase this like you feel bad for DK and bench when you were so willing to cast your vote for wylted yesterday knowing full well everything you claim to now just be realizing in this OP.

I said I would vote for Wylted because it looked like DK had no chance. And I didn't want bench to win. This was before I knew what Wylted was actually doing. I advise you do your reshearch, tuf.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:45:20 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:42:19 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I said I would vote for Wylted because it looked like DK had no chance. And I didn't want bench to win. This was before I knew what Wylted was actually doing. I advise you do your reshearch, tuf.

If he was a US president and lied like this, that's a scandal, but doing that on DDO is just smart politics as that position holds no significance or good reputation. Why do you seem to be taking the VP matter seriously?
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:46:39 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:45:20 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:42:19 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I said I would vote for Wylted because it looked like DK had no chance. And I didn't want bench to win. This was before I knew what Wylted was actually doing. I advise you do your reshearch, tuf.

If he was a US president and lied like this, that's a scandal, but doing that on DDO is just smart politics as that position holds no significance or good reputation. Why do you seem to be taking the VP matter seriously?

What has Wylted done to be president, compared to DK AND TUF?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:51:36 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:46:39 PM, Rosalie wrote:
What has Wylted done to be president, compared to DK AND TUF?

PMed people.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:52:12 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:51:36 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:46:39 PM, Rosalie wrote:
What has Wylted done to be president, compared to DK AND TUF?

PMed people.

And said what?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:59:37 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:52:12 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:51:36 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:46:39 PM, Rosalie wrote:
What has Wylted done to be president, compared to DK AND TUF?

PMed people.

And said what?

Something along the lines of, "Vote for me this election if I win it'll be hilarious as I'm not running." He also is better integrated with the community than DK and TUF as he plays Mafia games.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:01:49 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 3:59:37 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:52:12 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:51:36 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:46:39 PM, Rosalie wrote:
What has Wylted done to be president, compared to DK AND TUF?

PMed people.

And said what?

Something along the lines of, "Vote for me this election if I win it'll be hilarious as I'm not running." He also is better integrated with the community than DK and TUF as he plays Mafia games.

So, you voted for him, mainly because you don't care about the presidency, and you thought it would be funny, because he actually isn't running?

But think he is more qualified, because he plays mafia, and is more involved with the community?

Lol, this is gold.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:03:07 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
So, you voted for him, mainly because you don't care about the presidency, and you thought it would be funny, because he actually isn't running?

Yes,


But think he is more qualified, because he plays mafia, and is more involved with the community?


No, I'm not saying he is more qualified, as I don't think such qualification exists. I'm explaining why he got more votes than DK.

Lol, this is gold.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:04:05 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 4:03:07 PM, Roukezian wrote:
So, you voted for him, mainly because you don't care about the presidency, and you thought it would be funny, because he actually isn't running?

Yes,


But think he is more qualified, because he plays mafia, and is more involved with the community?


No, I'm not saying he is more qualified, as I don't think such qualification exists. I'm explaining why he got more votes than DK.

Lol, this is gold.

So....his qualification is : he plays mafia
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:05:01 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 4:04:05 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/8/2016 4:03:07 PM, Roukezian wrote:
So, you voted for him, mainly because you don't care about the presidency, and you thought it would be funny, because he actually isn't running?

Yes,


But think he is more qualified, because he plays mafia, and is more involved with the community?


No, I'm not saying he is more qualified, as I don't think such qualification exists. I'm explaining why he got more votes than DK.

Lol, this is gold.

So....his qualification is : he plays mafia

No.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:08:36 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 4:05:01 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/8/2016 4:04:05 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/8/2016 4:03:07 PM, Roukezian wrote:
So, you voted for him, mainly because you don't care about the presidency, and you thought it would be funny, because he actually isn't running?

Yes,


But think he is more qualified, because he plays mafia, and is more involved with the community?


No, I'm not saying he is more qualified, as I don't think such qualification exists. I'm explaining why he got more votes than DK.

Lol, this is gold.

So....his qualification is : he plays mafia

No.

Yes. That's basically what you're saying.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:13:41 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Two months ago you said you knew him better than anyone else on the site. Sad! Can't trust Lyin' Wylted. (http://www.debate.org...)
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:14:03 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 4:08:36 PM, Rosalie wrote:
No.

Yes. That's basically what you're saying.

Let's agree that qualification means: "A quality or accomplishment that makes someone suitable for a particular job or activity." I'm not saying Wylted is qualified or suitable for a Presidential position. I'm saying Wylted is winning in votes because he PMed people and because he plays Mafia and knows many people from there. Whether he is suitable or not is subjective and doesn't concern me.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:15:47 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 4:13:41 PM, TN05 wrote:
Two months ago you said you knew him better than anyone else on the site. Sad! Can't trust Lyin' Wylted. (http://www.debate.org...)

I agree.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16