Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Lyin' Wylted is trying to steal the election!

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:05:17 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Look, this is a terrible day. I've been saying it all along - the system is rigged! Two months ago, I called on Wylted - Lyin' Wylted - to drop out (http://www.debate.org...). He was losing, losing so badly. All the polls said he was losing. He was in jail, and he was losing. I had dropped out of the race a week before, and I was polling better than Lyin' Wyled! Sad!

But it seems that Lyin' Wylted and Crooked zmike are trying to steal the election! They are sending noobs across the border to vote. Noobs are liars and crazies, and some of them, I assume, are good people. But the noobs are voting! We don't have a forum. I call on the winner of this election to have a temporary ban on all noobs from entering Debate.org until we figure out what the hell is going on. I said it before, the DDO Elite is trying to rig the election. Lyin' Wylted cannot be President! He has been disqualified for President. He has literally gone to jail! Jail!

So today I am urging all of Deabte.org to vote for imabench. We need to unite. We're uniting. I can see it already. But we have to unite if we want to stop Lyin' Wylted and Crooked zmike! We have no other choice. Together, we will Make Debate.org Great Again!
#DropOutWylted
#MakeDebate.OrgGreatAgain
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:07:41 PM
Its funny how Wylted still thinks he has a chance XD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Objectivity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:11:40 PM
At 7/8/2016 4:05:17 PM, TN05 wrote:
Look, this is a terrible day. I've been saying it all along - the system is rigged! Two months ago, I called on Wylted - Lyin' Wylted - to drop out (http://www.debate.org...). He was losing, losing so badly. All the polls said he was losing. He was in jail, and he was losing. I had dropped out of the race a week before, and I was polling better than Lyin' Wyled! Sad!

But it seems that Lyin' Wylted and Crooked zmike are trying to steal the election! They are sending noobs across the border to vote. Noobs are liars and crazies, and some of them, I assume, are good people. But the noobs are voting! We don't have a forum. I call on the winner of this election to have a temporary ban on all noobs from entering Debate.org until we figure out what the hell is going on. I said it before, the DDO Elite is trying to rig the election. Lyin' Wylted cannot be President! He has been disqualified for President. He has literally gone to jail! Jail!

So today I am urging all of Deabte.org to vote for imabench. We need to unite. We're uniting. I can see it already. But we have to unite if we want to stop Lyin' Wylted and Crooked zmike! We have no other choice. Together, we will Make Debate.org Great Again!
#DropOutWylted
#MakeDebate.OrgGreatAgain

More energy today, I like that.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:16:17 PM
At 7/8/2016 4:07:41 PM, imabench wrote:

Isn't he winning by votes?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:16:18 PM
At 7/8/2016 4:07:41 PM, imabench wrote:

It's funny how he's destroying DK in the election.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 9:18:23 PM
How is it possible to steal an election on DDO?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 12:40:41 AM
At 7/8/2016 9:18:23 PM, sadolite wrote:

Lyin' Wylted and Crooked zmike are working with the DDO Elite. They don't want imabench to win!
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 1:03:02 AM
At 7/9/2016 12:40:41 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:18:23 PM, sadolite wrote:

Lyin' Wylted and Crooked zmike are working with the DDO Elite. They don't want imabench to win!

yes the DDO elite. They are all on my friends list
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
lord_megatron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 1:15:28 AM
Look at this guy. First he says he wants to ban all noobs, and then says we are uniting again. HA, talk about paradoxes
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 1:47:37 AM
At 7/9/2016 1:15:28 AM, lord_megatron wrote:
Look at this guy. First he says he wants to ban all noobs, and then says we are uniting again. HA, talk about paradoxes

Noobs aren't Debate.orgers, they are CreateDebaters. We're uniting!