Jump to topic:

announcement on vice presidents

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 7:49:49 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I only promised one person the VP spot though I formally vetted about 10 people up to a month ago. The person I picked was zmikecuber. I never promised anyone else the VP spot. I told Rosalie she would have to fight it out with Zmikecuber and she somehow took that as a yes. I also called her VP as a hint as to what was coming about 24 hours in advance. I could not straight out tell her because of how closely she was aligned with the DK campaign, somehow she took that to mean mean I was making her VP 24 hours later even though it was something said in a completely different context. Ryuu was just trolling I never named him VP. He thought it was funny to get Bench worked up.

Juat to clear this up so there is no more drama, I am making the following changes to my administration.

Supreme vice president- Zmikecuber

Lesser co vice presidents- everyone who voted for me.

First lady-Thett

Drug tzar- Fourtrouble

Town idiot-Imabench
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 7:50:45 PM
Bullsh!t. Stop spamming the forums.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 8:03:25 PM
At 7/8/2016 7:50:45 PM, Rosalie wrote:

You're one to talk, back when you belonged to a presidential ticket, your ticket broke it's agreement not to make campaign threads. So don't tell me about spam
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 8:05:00 PM
At 7/8/2016 8:03:25 PM, Wylted wrote:

You're one to talk, back when you belonged to a presidential ticket, your ticket broke it's agreement not to make campaign threads. So don't tell me about spam

Lol, WHAT!?

Dude, I was running as your vp when that happened. You broke the agreement first. Bench can even testify to that.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 8:06:07 PM
At 7/8/2016 8:05:00 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Lol, WHAT!?

Dude, I was running as your vp when that happened. You broke the agreement first. Bench can even testify to that.

My point exactly. You were complicit because you were a part of the ticket
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 8:07:31 PM
At 7/8/2016 8:06:07 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:05:00 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Lol, WHAT!?

My point exactly. You were complicit because you were a part of the ticket

Not really. I didn't break the promise, you did first. Then I was dragged into it. So, its best if you keep your mouth shut, before you embarass yourself.

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 1:14:40 AM
At 7/8/2016 7:49:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
I only promised one person the VP spot though I formally vetted about 10 people up to a month ago. The person I picked was zmikecuber. I never promised anyone else the VP spot. I told Rosalie she would have to fight it out with Zmikecuber and she somehow took that as a yes. I also called her VP as a hint as to what was coming about 24 hours in advance. I could not straight out tell her because of how closely she was aligned with the DK campaign, somehow she took that to mean mean I was making her VP 24 hours later even though it was something said in a completely different context. Ryuu was just trolling I never named him VP. He thought it was funny to get Bench worked up.

Juat to clear this up so there is no more drama, I am making the following changes to my administration.

First lady-Thett

Drug tzar- Fourtrouble

Town idiot-Imabench

If thett is the First Lady, can I be the First Ma'am? :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 1:20:54 AM
At 7/9/2016 1:14:40 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

First lady-Thett

Drug tzar- Fourtrouble

Town idiot-Imabench

If thett is the First Lady, can I be the First Ma'am? :D

Yes, you're welcome
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 1:26:46 AM

First lady-Thett

Drug tzar- Fourtrouble

Town idiot-Imabench

So I assume this means you are going to accept the nomination if you are the winner?
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 1:48:29 AM
If you appoint me VP I will immediately resign and become the shortest-tenured VP