Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Ima's Revolution and unethical scheming

Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 8:47:43 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I use the term revolution because I believe Imabench is attempting to subvert the political process.

I have reason to believe the Imabench and his goons have been petitioning and harassing Airmax to try and stop my win no matter how much I win by.

Imabench has personally contacted me and said he would try to prove I have committed fraud to overturn the results of the election. The two problems with this is there is no actual rules against fraud. The second problem is creating new rules to get your desired result or creating new rules and apply them to past situations at all. Another problem is I haven't even broken this alleged rule Bench wants Max to make up on the spot and apply to the situation.

This is not the only attempt to subvert the political process. Other political maneuvering is being done incase that fails.

I really need by supporters to dig in and fight this attempted travesty of Justice. I also ask that Bench concede the election since he has already given up and is just trying to subvert the process at this point.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 8:50:50 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Just let the election play itself out. No need for more feuding. It's ultimately Airmax's choice - whatever he says goes. He will not ultimately void your win if there is nothing he can find that potentially creates an issue for him. Just trust Max here, I'd say.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 8:52:17 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 8:47:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
I use the term revolution because I believe Imabench is attempting to subvert the political process.

I have reason to believe the Imabench and his goons have been petitioning and harassing Airmax to try and stop my win no matter how much I win by.

Imabench has personally contacted me and said he would try to prove I have committed fraud to overturn the results of the election. The two problems with this is there is no actual rules against fraud. The second problem is creating new rules to get your desired result or creating new rules and apply them to past situations at all. Another problem is I haven't even broken this alleged rule Bench wants Max to make up on the spot and apply to the situation.

This is not the only attempt to subvert the political process. Other political maneuvering is being done incase that fails.

I really need by supporters to dig in and fight this attempted travesty of Justice. I also ask that Bench concede the election since he has already given up and is just trying to subvert the process at this point.

Max doesn't care enough about this to intervene. Don't worry about it.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 8:53:09 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 8:50:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Just let the election play itself out. No need for more feuding. It's ultimately Airmax's choice - whatever he says goes. He will not ultimately void your win if there is nothing he can find that potentially creates an issue for him. Just trust Max here, I'd say.

I trust Airmax, to not make up new rules on the spot. I jjst want everyone to know the lows imabench and his goons have stopped to in trying to subvert the election.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 8:54:25 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 8:53:09 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:50:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Just let the election play itself out. No need for more feuding. It's ultimately Airmax's choice - whatever he says goes. He will not ultimately void your win if there is nothing he can find that potentially creates an issue for him. Just trust Max here, I'd say.

I trust Airmax, to not make up new rules on the spot. I jjst want everyone to know the lows imabench and his goons have stopped to in trying to subvert the election.

I think he should do what he thinks is right, given any evidence (or lack thereof) he can gather to justify what decision he makes.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 8:57:58 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 8:54:25 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:53:09 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:50:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Just let the election play itself out. No need for more feuding. It's ultimately Airmax's choice - whatever he says goes. He will not ultimately void your win if there is nothing he can find that potentially creates an issue for him. Just trust Max here, I'd say.

I trust Airmax, to not make up new rules on the spot. I jjst want everyone to know the lows imabench and his goons have stopped to in trying to subvert the election.

I think he should do what he thinks is right, given any evidence (or lack thereof) he can gather to justify what decision he makes.

If you think it is right to create new rules out of thin air and apply them to new situations, say so right now so somebody less lazy than me can explain to you why that is stupid. Stop dancing aroubd the issue.

And I can tell by your response that you are likely one of the people behind this
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 9:01:01 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 8:57:58 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:54:25 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:53:09 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:50:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Just let the election play itself out. No need for more feuding. It's ultimately Airmax's choice - whatever he says goes. He will not ultimately void your win if there is nothing he can find that potentially creates an issue for him. Just trust Max here, I'd say.

I trust Airmax, to not make up new rules on the spot. I jjst want everyone to know the lows imabench and his goons have stopped to in trying to subvert the election.

I think he should do what he thinks is right, given any evidence (or lack thereof) he can gather to justify what decision he makes.

If you think it is right to create new rules out of thin air and apply them to new situations, say so right now so somebody less lazy than me can explain to you why that is stupid. Stop dancing aroubd the issue.

And I can tell by your response that you are likely one of the people behind this

I'll accept whatever outcome comes from this as a respectable decision. The only thing I would have a problem with is monetary bribery, but you say it didn't actually happen (and, it may have very well been a joke), and if Max doesn't think there is any evidence to support it - I will accept your election as legitimate.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 9:03:57 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 9:01:01 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:57:58 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:54:25 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:53:09 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:50:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Just let the election play itself out. No need for more feuding. It's ultimately Airmax's choice - whatever he says goes. He will not ultimately void your win if there is nothing he can find that potentially creates an issue for him. Just trust Max here, I'd say.

I trust Airmax, to not make up new rules on the spot. I jjst want everyone to know the lows imabench and his goons have stopped to in trying to subvert the election.

I think he should do what he thinks is right, given any evidence (or lack thereof) he can gather to justify what decision he makes.

If you think it is right to create new rules out of thin air and apply them to new situations, say so right now so somebody less lazy than me can explain to you why that is stupid. Stop dancing aroubd the issue.

And I can tell by your response that you are likely one of the people behind this

I'll accept whatever outcome comes from this as a respectable decision. The only thing I would have a problem with is monetary bribery, but you say it didn't actually happen (and, it may have very well been a joke), and if Max doesn't think there is any evidence to support it - I will accept your election as legitimate.

I did not offer money, but even if I had there is no stated rules against it, so it would be unethical for me to lose the presidency because of it
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 9:06:03 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 9:03:57 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:01:01 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:57:58 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:54:25 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:53:09 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:50:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Just let the election play itself out. No need for more feuding. It's ultimately Airmax's choice - whatever he says goes. He will not ultimately void your win if there is nothing he can find that potentially creates an issue for him. Just trust Max here, I'd say.

I trust Airmax, to not make up new rules on the spot. I jjst want everyone to know the lows imabench and his goons have stopped to in trying to subvert the election.

I think he should do what he thinks is right, given any evidence (or lack thereof) he can gather to justify what decision he makes.

If you think it is right to create new rules out of thin air and apply them to new situations, say so right now so somebody less lazy than me can explain to you why that is stupid. Stop dancing aroubd the issue.

And I can tell by your response that you are likely one of the people behind this

I'll accept whatever outcome comes from this as a respectable decision. The only thing I would have a problem with is monetary bribery, but you say it didn't actually happen (and, it may have very well been a joke), and if Max doesn't think there is any evidence to support it - I will accept your election as legitimate.

I did not offer money,

Then don't worry about it.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 9:08:38 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 9:06:03 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:03:57 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:01:01 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:57:58 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:54:25 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:53:09 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:50:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Just let the election play itself out. No need for more feuding. It's ultimately Airmax's choice - whatever he says goes. He will not ultimately void your win if there is nothing he can find that potentially creates an issue for him. Just trust Max here, I'd say.

I trust Airmax, to not make up new rules on the spot. I jjst want everyone to know the lows imabench and his goons have stopped to in trying to subvert the election.

I think he should do what he thinks is right, given any evidence (or lack thereof) he can gather to justify what decision he makes.

If you think it is right to create new rules out of thin air and apply them to new situations, say so right now so somebody less lazy than me can explain to you why that is stupid. Stop dancing aroubd the issue.

And I can tell by your response that you are likely one of the people behind this

I'll accept whatever outcome comes from this as a respectable decision. The only thing I would have a problem with is monetary bribery, but you say it didn't actually happen (and, it may have very well been a joke), and if Max doesn't think there is any evidence to support it - I will accept your election as legitimate.

I did not offer money,

Then don't worry about it.

Making up new rules on the spot is something everyone should worry about.

Plus it's easy to fake screenshots and other things that prove this. I have a big problem with it evwn being considered
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 9:09:24 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 9:08:38 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:06:03 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:03:57 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:01:01 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:57:58 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:54:25 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:53:09 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:50:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Just let the election play itself out. No need for more feuding. It's ultimately Airmax's choice - whatever he says goes. He will not ultimately void your win if there is nothing he can find that potentially creates an issue for him. Just trust Max here, I'd say.

I trust Airmax, to not make up new rules on the spot. I jjst want everyone to know the lows imabench and his goons have stopped to in trying to subvert the election.

I think he should do what he thinks is right, given any evidence (or lack thereof) he can gather to justify what decision he makes.

If you think it is right to create new rules out of thin air and apply them to new situations, say so right now so somebody less lazy than me can explain to you why that is stupid. Stop dancing aroubd the issue.

And I can tell by your response that you are likely one of the people behind this

I'll accept whatever outcome comes from this as a respectable decision. The only thing I would have a problem with is monetary bribery, but you say it didn't actually happen (and, it may have very well been a joke), and if Max doesn't think there is any evidence to support it - I will accept your election as legitimate.

I did not offer money,

Then don't worry about it.

Making up new rules on the spot is something everyone should worry about.

Plus it's easy to fake screenshots and other things that prove this. I have a big problem with it evwn being considered

Max has the power to verify screenshots.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 9:10:41 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 9:09:24 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:08:38 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:06:03 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:03:57 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:01:01 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:57:58 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:54:25 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:53:09 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:50:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Just let the election play itself out. No need for more feuding. It's ultimately Airmax's choice - whatever he says goes. He will not ultimately void your win if there is nothing he can find that potentially creates an issue for him. Just trust Max here, I'd say.

I trust Airmax, to not make up new rules on the spot. I jjst want everyone to know the lows imabench and his goons have stopped to in trying to subvert the election.

I think he should do what he thinks is right, given any evidence (or lack thereof) he can gather to justify what decision he makes.

If you think it is right to create new rules out of thin air and apply them to new situations, say so right now so somebody less lazy than me can explain to you why that is stupid. Stop dancing aroubd the issue.

And I can tell by your response that you are likely one of the people behind this

I'll accept whatever outcome comes from this as a respectable decision. The only thing I would have a problem with is monetary bribery, but you say it didn't actually happen (and, it may have very well been a joke), and if Max doesn't think there is any evidence to support it - I will accept your election as legitimate.

I did not offer money,

Then don't worry about it.

Making up new rules on the spot is something everyone should worry about.

Plus it's easy to fake screenshots and other things that prove this. I have a big problem with it evwn being considered

Max has the power to verify screenshots.

Sure
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 9:11:46 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 9:10:41 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:09:24 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:08:38 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:06:03 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:03:57 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 9:01:01 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:57:58 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:54:25 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:53:09 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 8:50:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Just let the election play itself out. No need for more feuding. It's ultimately Airmax's choice - whatever he says goes. He will not ultimately void your win if there is nothing he can find that potentially creates an issue for him. Just trust Max here, I'd say.

I trust Airmax, to not make up new rules on the spot. I jjst want everyone to know the lows imabench and his goons have stopped to in trying to subvert the election.

I think he should do what he thinks is right, given any evidence (or lack thereof) he can gather to justify what decision he makes.

If you think it is right to create new rules out of thin air and apply them to new situations, say so right now so somebody less lazy than me can explain to you why that is stupid. Stop dancing aroubd the issue.

And I can tell by your response that you are likely one of the people behind this

I'll accept whatever outcome comes from this as a respectable decision. The only thing I would have a problem with is monetary bribery, but you say it didn't actually happen (and, it may have very well been a joke), and if Max doesn't think there is any evidence to support it - I will accept your election as legitimate.

I did not offer money,

Then don't worry about it.

Making up new rules on the spot is something everyone should worry about.

Plus it's easy to fake screenshots and other things that prove this. I have a big problem with it evwn being considered

Max has the power to verify screenshots.

Sure

And, if someone accuses you to Max, and they fake a screenshot - you can screenshot the real one.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Posts: 21,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 11:48:22 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Lol, you're the LAST person to whine about someone subverting the election and scheming with people
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 12:11:21 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 11:48:22 PM, imabench wrote:
Lol, you're the LAST person to whine about someone subverting the election and scheming with people

What I did was within the rules, you are literally harrassing Airmax in an attempt to change the rules because I made you cry.
imabench
Posts: 21,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 12:25:17 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/9/2016 12:11:21 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 11:48:22 PM, imabench wrote:
Lol, you're the LAST person to whine about someone subverting the election and scheming with people

What I did was within the rules

If thats the excuse youre going to go with then good luck XD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 12:37:48 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 8:47:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
I use the term revolution because I believe Imabench is attempting to subvert the political process.

I actually made agreements with candidates to NOT send out PM's to gullible people to secure votes from them, and also made it clear I was running in the first place, for the sake of trying to keep the election as clean and open as possible..... Youre the one here trying to subvert the political process, and you claiming im the one somehow getting his hands dirty only shows how much of a crying hypocrite you are.

I have reason to believe the Imabench and his goons have been petitioning and harassing Airmax to try and stop my win no matter how much I win by.

1, Theyre not my goons, theyre people who are appalled by you and your band of retards trying to hijack the election who want whats best for the site. Half of the people I talked to about this arent even voting for me. Some of them initially supported you actually.

2, We're not 'harassing' Airmax, we're making a case for why he needs to intervene in the election thanks to you and your supporters combined fuckery

Imabench has personally contacted me and said he would try to prove I have committed fraud to overturn the results of the election. The two problems with this is there is no actual rules against fraud.

Half of my temp-bans came from incidents that there were no rules against, try again

The second problem is creating new rules to get your desired result or creating new rules and apply them to past situations at all.

Thats more of a problem for you than for me sweetie.

Another problem is I haven't even broken this alleged rule Bench wants Max to make up on the spot and apply to the situation.

You dont even know what the alleged rule is I want Max to make up is about. Im not even asking Max to make up some rule on the spot either, which only shows how uninformed your little spies and surrogates are

This is not the only attempt to subvert the political process. Other political maneuvering is being done incase that fails.

I really need by supporters to dig in and fight this attempted travesty of Justice.

Your supporters are the ones perpetuating the travesty of justice dipsh*t XD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 12:48:56 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/9/2016 12:11:21 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 11:48:22 PM, imabench wrote:
Lol, you're the LAST person to whine about someone subverting the election and scheming with people

What I did was within the rules, you are literally harrassing Airmax in an attempt to change the rules because I made you cry.
And you are literally proving to me that I threw away my vote on someone who cares nothing for members of DDO. Bench isn't the shining example of compassion much of the time, but it doesn't make you powerful to make someone cry. You are more powerful when you can make someone feel valued DUMBASS!
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 12:55:05 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/9/2016 12:48:56 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/9/2016 12:11:21 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 11:48:22 PM, imabench wrote:
Lol, you're the LAST person to whine about someone subverting the election and scheming with people

What I did was within the rules, you are literally harrassing Airmax in an attempt to change the rules because I made you cry.
And you are literally proving to me that I threw away my vote on someone who cares nothing for members of DDO. Bench isn't the shining example of compassion much of the time, but it doesn't make you powerful to make someone cry. You are more powerful when you can make someone feel valued DUMBASS!

Stop shifting with the waves
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 12:58:25 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/9/2016 12:55:05 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/9/2016 12:48:56 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/9/2016 12:11:21 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 11:48:22 PM, imabench wrote:
Lol, you're the LAST person to whine about someone subverting the election and scheming with people

What I did was within the rules, you are literally harrassing Airmax in an attempt to change the rules because I made you cry.
And you are literally proving to me that I threw away my vote on someone who cares nothing for members of DDO. Bench isn't the shining example of compassion much of the time, but it doesn't make you powerful to make someone cry. You are more powerful when you can make someone feel valued DUMBASS!

Stop shifting with the waves
You are shifting your own tide by not being true to yourself, DUMBASS.