Jump to topic:

Wylted VP - Sub-vp(s) program admins.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 3:36:57 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Wylted promised BSH, Rosline VPs and a host of other actors. I think he should so some (whatever he possibly has) honor and institute the plan as he had put forward to start with.

Who the he11 knows what they were voting for. The Wylted v1, v1.2 v(I'm not running) the abolitionist. No, the only thing with any actual integrity is to do as he said - welcome co-VP BSH
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 3:50:30 PM
At 7/9/2016 3:36:57 PM, TBR wrote:
Wylted promised BSH, Rosline VPs and a host of other actors. I think he should so some (whatever he possibly has) honor and institute the plan as he had put forward to start with.

Who the he11 knows what they were voting for. The Wylted v1, v1.2 v(I'm not running) the abolitionist. No, the only thing with any actual integrity is to do as he said - welcome co-VP BSH

Absolutely not.
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 3:56:04 PM
At 7/9/2016 3:50:30 PM, YYW wrote:

Absolutely not.

The entire thing is just so much crap. Its not like I though muuch of Wylted before, but this is not some super-cool troll, it was just childish.

Yea, I think he should stand by whatever nonsense he said through this, or just step aside. What a dick.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:02:24 PM
At 7/9/2016 3:56:04 PM, TBR wrote:

Absolutely not.

The entire thing is just so much crap. Its not like I though muuch of Wylted before, but this is not some super-cool troll, it was just childish.

Yea, I think he should stand by whatever nonsense he said through this, or just step aside. What a dick.

I don't.

Bsh1's presidency and involvement in DDO politics is something that the vast majority of the site wants to see end, and, moreover, to involve him at this state would be to stab every voter who supported only him in the back.

I am very sure that if most knew that he would involve bsh1, they would not have voted for him.

Wylted made a big show about bsh1's involvement in the past, and really went out of his way, after that, to distance himself for bsh1. That's what voters expect, and I care vastly more about what voters expect than I care about some nebulous and now reneged promise which wylted expressly withdrew.
Tsar of DDO
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:03:29 PM

I plan on working with BSH1 on a project if he accepts. Something I discussed with Airmax and he seemed receptive to. Version one of the campaign ended when Rosalie prematurely dropped out. The administration in that is not and should not expect to carry over.

The political climate here has changed since I originally announced so I will not be pursuing any part of my original platform.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:05:48 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:02:24 PM, YYW wrote:

Absolutely not.

I don't.

Bsh1's presidency and involvement in DDO politics is something that the vast majority of the site wants to see end, and, moreover, to involve him at this state would be to stab every voter who supported only him in the back.

I am very sure that if most knew that he would involve bsh1, they would not have voted for him.

Wylted made a big show about bsh1's involvement in the past, and really went out of his way, after that, to distance himself for bsh1. That's what voters expect, and I care vastly more about what voters expect than I care about some nebulous and now reneged promise which wylted expressly withdrew.

Yeah I agree with this. I do have a project planned that I want to approach BSH1 about it and will fill you in on details if you PM me, but it is something very specific. He will not and should not be involved with my administration
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:11:50 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:05:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/9/2016 4:02:24 PM, YYW wrote:

Absolutely not.

I don't.

Yeah I agree with this. I do have a project planned that I want to approach BSH1 about it and will fill you in on details if you PM me, but it is something very specific. He will not and should not be involved with my administration

I would be curious, but really, any extent of his involvement is likely going to be something I will oppose.

Bsh1's presidency is the reason we are even having this sort of quasi-abolition election to begin with, and it's been incredibly poorly mismanaged.

Bench's campaign is a total disaster--and no one should be surprised--and what should have happened from the start was a referendum, but here we are.
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:13:32 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:03:29 PM, Wylted wrote:

I plan on working with BSH1 on a project if he accepts. Something I discussed with Airmax and he seemed receptive to. Version one of the campaign ended when Rosalie prematurely dropped out. The administration in that is not and should not expect to carry over.

The political climate here has changed since I originally announced so I will not be pursuing any part of my original platform.

So. Virtually none of your voters have, or had, any idea what they were voting for. Yea, this was great. Totally cool.

What a f**king twit, Whatever respect I had for you disappeared.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:14:23 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:13:32 PM, TBR wrote:

So. Virtually none of your voters have, or had, any idea what they were voting for. Yea, this was great. Totally cool.

That's not the case. Wylted explicitly distanced himself from bsh1, and he did it very publicly.
Tsar of DDO
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:24:20 PM

.I said that exactly last night. In my forum I created, I asked why people were voting for Wylted, and if they knew what his plans were. I got no serious answers, other than "he plays mafia"
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:26:23 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:24:20 PM, Rosalie wrote:

.I said that exactly last night. In my forum I created, I asked why people were voting for Wylted, and if they knew what his plans were. I got no serious answers, other than "he plays mafia"

Just because you don't have knowledge of what a user will do for the site, it doesn't follow that they will do nothing good for the site.

Just because you don't know what's going to happen, that doesn't mean nothing will happen.

Watch and see how this all plays out.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:32:45 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:26:23 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Just because you don't have knowledge of what a user will do for the site, it doesn't follow that they will do nothing good for the site.

Just because you don't know what's going to happen, that doesn't mean nothing will happen.

Zmike...zmike...lol.

I don't think anybody is so stupid to just randomly vote for wylted, not knowing his plans. Hell, who am I kidding, they did anyways...lol. So, there had to be a motivating factor as to why they voted for you guysx or maybe you did bribe them into voting for you.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:33:50 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:32:45 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Zmike...zmike...lol.

I don't think anybody is so stupid to just randomly vote for wylted, not knowing his plans. Hell, who am I kidding, they did anyways...lol. So, there had to be a motivating factor as to why they voted for you guysx or maybe you did bribe them into voting for you.

You're overthinking this...

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:35:17 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:33:50 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Zmike...zmike...lol.

I'm sorry that I'm not as stupid as the rest of your supporters, who just voted for you guys because you probably bribed them.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:40:54 PM
Sometimes all it takes is a request I Copy and lasted the following message to over 300 semi active members and asked people to do the same on my team.

Do you mind voting me for prssident by bolding my name in the following thread please.
http://www.debate.org...

And yes, I have not even bothered to fix the spelling and grammar mistakes.

Other voters are voting against people more than they are voting for me.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:42:49 PM
Through previous experimentation in prior elections that simple message gets more voters than a message with a link to your platform. People seem to prefer less information.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:44:10 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:42:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Through previous experimentation in prior elections that simple message gets more voters than a message with a link to your platform. People seem to prefer less information.

Sure, I mean...it must be easy just sending.

"vote for me and you'll get $50"

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:45:50 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:44:10 PM, Rosalie wrote:

I hear this rumor but have not seen a person coming forqard to claim they got that PM. I know I have not sent a PM, and I doubt any of my campaign staff has either.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:46:50 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:35:17 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Zmike...zmike...lol.

I'm sorry that I'm not as stupid as the rest of your supporters, who just voted for you guys because you probably bribed them.

I did not bribe anyone. You're free to believe what you want, but my conscience is clean.

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:47:03 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:45:50 PM, Wylted wrote:

I hear this rumor but have not seen a person coming forqard to claim they got that PM. I know I have not sent a PM, and I doubt any of my campaign staff has either.

Who exactly is in your campaign?

And how long have they been involved for?

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:49:13 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:46:50 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Zmike...zmike...lol.

I did not bribe anyone. You're free to believe what you want, but my conscience is clean.

You must have a pretty shitty conscience if you're so willing to backstab hard working candidates, with wylted.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:50:54 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:47:03 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/9/2016 4:45:50 PM, Wylted wrote:

Who exactly is in your campaign?

And how long have they been involved for?

I could still lose. I will not give away information that can be used by the Bench campaign to mount a comeback. For one he is creative and I can't predict entirely how he would use the information, and secondly they can be PM spammed which would slow their work or be talked out of campaigning.

Some of my staff came on board a month ago. Some shortly after the election started.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:51:05 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:49:13 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Zmike...zmike...lol.

You must have a pretty shitty conscience if you're so willing to backstab hard working candidates, with wylted.

I'm not going to get into the insulting game with you, because to be honest, there's alot of stuff I could say about you that, and I'd rather not do that...

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:56:46 PM

Zmike...zmike...lol.

So, did you get your conscience before or after soliciting me for votes?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:58:55 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:56:46 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Zmike...zmike...lol.

Soliciting =/= bribing.

I don't see any problem with asking someone to vote for you...

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 5:00:14 PM

Zmike...zmike...lol.

As far as the whole you're being mean to DK and imabench thing, well, they willingly put themselves in a vulnerable position by publicly stating they wouldn't PM anyone and ask for votes. What did they expect to happen? How is PMing someone and asking them to vote for you any different than campaigning and trying to convince people to vote for you?

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 5:52:24 PM

This shows that majority of DDO don't give a damn about the election but only the very vocal minority.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 5:56:33 PM
At 7/9/2016 5:00:14 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Zmike...zmike...lol.

As far as the whole you're being mean to DK and imabench thing, well, they willingly put themselves in a vulnerable position by publicly stating they wouldn't PM anyone and ask for votes. What did they expect to happen? How is PMing someone and asking them to vote for you any different than campaigning and trying to convince people to vote for you?

Ah, I see, a conscience doesn't actually help you to figure anything out. Maybe you didn't really gain a conscience and instead it's just something you ate.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 7:55:31 PM
At 7/9/2016 4:14:23 PM, YYW wrote:

That's not the case. Wylted explicitly distanced himself from bsh1, and he did it very publicly.

What part? Wylted being a twit? That is objectively true. BSH, look at his posts. He has invited BSH to run programs (same spot he had when BSH was going to be Co-VP).

Wylted said "none of his first platform remains" and then goes on to talk of BSH, and... well who the hell knows what he stands for. Sure as hell is not ethics.

This idiotic "office" needs to die. Wylted should be shunned by the community for being the ultimate hypocrite, and a jacka$$ to boot.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 8:06:45 PM
I said BSH1 was going to run programs?

Not recently. Not after I distanced myself. You are just rambling incoherently.