Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Presidential voting

TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 10:47:21 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I hold we require the winner to received 50% + 1 vote of all votes cast. If he fails, we hold a re-vote between the top two voter getters.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 10:48:48 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 10:47:21 PM, TN05 wrote:
I hold we require the winner to received 50% + 1 vote of all votes cast. If he fails, we hold a re-vote between the top two voter getters.

I think I will win by majority, not plurality. This is a non issue.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 10:54:30 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 10:50:48 PM, Kreakin wrote:
We can't add retrospective rules.

Even if Imabench is furiously trying to?
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:01:30 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 10:48:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/9/2016 10:47:21 PM, TN05 wrote:
I hold we require the winner to received 50% + 1 vote of all votes cast. If he fails, we hold a re-vote between the top two voter getters.

I think I will win by majority, not plurality. This is a non issue.

You're running out of noobs to recruit. Unless you have some other plan...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:09:16 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 11:01:30 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 7/9/2016 10:48:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/9/2016 10:47:21 PM, TN05 wrote:
I hold we require the winner to received 50% + 1 vote of all votes cast. If he fails, we hold a re-vote between the top two voter getters.

I think I will win by majority, not plurality. This is a non issue.

You're running out of noobs to recruit. Unless you have some other plan...

Some of these guys only pop in once every 2 weeks or less. Enough of them will show, plus Larzthe loser should be coming to vote for me as well as a few otger older members. I also have a list of emails from old accounts that listed their email address and when they check their email they'll be coming back to vote. I should have well over 20 more votes.

I sent over 400 PMs, 50 emails, 20 facebook messages and have talked to the 4 active users on edeb8
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:12:05 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
No. It's too last-minute a change to the norm on the site. All prior DDO elections have been plurality votes.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:12:36 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
TN05 has a problem with alpha males, which is why he hates people like me, wylted, and Donald Trump so much
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:01:38 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 11:12:36 PM, thett3 wrote:
TN05 has a problem with alpha males, which is why he hates people like me, wylted, and Donald Trump so much

Wylted is an alpha male? He's a troll, and ima is better at that. I also am not a fan of insecure billionaires with tiny hands.

I don't hate you, FTR. I hate everything you stand for, but you seem to be not terrible.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:23:13 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 10:54:30 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/9/2016 10:50:48 PM, Kreakin wrote:
We can't add retrospective rules.

Even if Imabench is furiously trying to?

Youre still too retarded to even list what rule you think it is im trying to add
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:30:41 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 12:01:38 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 7/9/2016 11:12:36 PM, thett3 wrote:
TN05 has a problem with alpha males, which is why he hates people like me, wylted, and Donald Trump so much

Wylted is an alpha male? He's a troll, and ima is better at that. I also am not a fan of insecure billionaires with tiny hands.

wylted is alpha in that gives no fcks type of way. The sad truth is that if we all went to a bar wylted would pick up more chicks despite his douchebaggery


I don't hate you, FTR. I hate everything you stand for, but you seem to be not terrible.

you hate tradition, pride in heritage, and Christian values?

#cucked
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 1:33:18 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 12:30:41 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/10/2016 12:01:38 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 7/9/2016 11:12:36 PM, thett3 wrote:
TN05 has a problem with alpha males, which is why he hates people like me, wylted, and Donald Trump so much

Wylted is an alpha male? He's a troll, and ima is better at that. I also am not a fan of insecure billionaires with tiny hands.

wylted is alpha in that gives no fcks type of way. The sad truth is that if we all went to a bar wylted would pick up more chicks despite his douchebaggery

So 'alpha' doesn't mean leadership, it just means being a d*ck? That's a pretty pathetic ideology.

I don't hate you, FTR. I hate everything you stand for, but you seem to be not terrible.

you hate tradition, pride in heritage, and Christian values?

#cucked

No, more like the racial tribalism, open identification with a racist ideology, and ignorance of Christian values. But other than that you seem like a nice guy.
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 2:46:51 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 1:33:18 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 7/10/2016 12:30:41 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/10/2016 12:01:38 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 7/9/2016 11:12:36 PM, thett3 wrote:
TN05 has a problem with alpha males, which is why he hates people like me, wylted, and Donald Trump so much

Wylted is an alpha male? He's a troll, and ima is better at that. I also am not a fan of insecure billionaires with tiny hands.

wylted is alpha in that gives no fcks type of way. The sad truth is that if we all went to a bar wylted would pick up more chicks despite his douchebaggery

So 'alpha' doesn't mean leadership, it just means being a d*ck? That's a pretty pathetic ideology.

well if it does mean leadership he is now the leader of DDO, so....


I don't hate you, FTR. I hate everything you stand for, but you seem to be not terrible.

you hate tradition, pride in heritage, and Christian values?

#cucked

No, more like the racial tribalism, open identification with a racist ideology, and ignorance of Christian values. But other than that you seem like a nice guy.

Yeah other than the racism and heathenism what's not to like?????
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 3:12:06 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 2:46:51 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/10/2016 1:33:18 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 7/10/2016 12:30:41 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/10/2016 12:01:38 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 7/9/2016 11:12:36 PM, thett3 wrote:
TN05 has a problem with alpha males, which is why he hates people like me, wylted, and Donald Trump so much

Wylted is an alpha male? He's a troll, and ima is better at that. I also am not a fan of insecure billionaires with tiny hands.

wylted is alpha in that gives no fcks type of way. The sad truth is that if we all went to a bar wylted would pick up more chicks despite his douchebaggery

So 'alpha' doesn't mean leadership, it just means being a d*ck? That's a pretty pathetic ideology.

well if it does mean leadership he is now the leader of DDO, so....

Being the leader and leadership are two different things. Obama is a leader, doesn't mean he understands leadership.

I don't hate you, FTR. I hate everything you stand for, but you seem to be not terrible.

you hate tradition, pride in heritage, and Christian values?

#cucked

No, more like the racial tribalism, open identification with a racist ideology, and ignorance of Christian values. But other than that you seem like a nice guy.

Yeah other than the racism and heathenism what's not to like?????

Not racism, you aren't calling for gassing Jews or anything. But hanging out around them and generally agreeing with them on non-Jew gassing matters. I don't find racial tribalism particularly compatible with Christianity either, but that's another story.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 3:12:53 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 10:47:21 PM, TN05 wrote:
I hold we require the winner to received 50% + 1 vote of all votes cast. If he fails, we hold a re-vote between the top two voter getters.

I second that