Jump to topic:

Fvck the New President

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:22:40 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Can't believe you guys voted in a lying piece of sh!t who doesn't care who he hurts in the process. He's lied so many fvcking times, its not even funny. He's lied to the community, and you STILL voted him in.

You all should know by the way, when Wylted said he had a warrant out for his arrest, and was going to turn himself in and taking a "hiatus" he lied. He was on the site the whole time, just under a different account. Don't let him fool you. I also have proof.

Welcome to office, you backstabbing, liar.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:25:16 PM
At 7/9/2016 11:22:40 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Can't believe you guys voted in a lying piece of sh!t who doesn't care who he hurts in the process. He's lied so many fvcking times, its not even funny. He's lied to the community, and you STILL voted him in.

You all should know by the way, when Wylted said he had a warrant out for his arrest, and was going to turn himself in and taking a "hiatus" he lied. He was on the site the whole time, just under a different account. Don't let him fool you. I also have proof.

This is a highly inapropriate post, and in general you should refrain from this kind of conduct in the future.
Tsar of DDO
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:26:21 PM
At 7/9/2016 11:25:16 PM, YYW wrote:

This is a highly inapropriate post, and in general you should refrain from this kind of conduct in the future.

Lol, what makes you think I should listen to you of all people?

This is a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:26:39 PM
I actually told airmax I was on the site pretending to be my brother, and I think everyone knew I was lying already
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:28:00 PM
At 7/9/2016 11:26:39 PM, Wylted wrote:
I actually told airmax I was on the site pretending to be my brother, and I think everyone knew I was lying already

I believe there was 2 separate times. You lied about going to jail, and everyone showed sympathy for you.

You also had about 10 accounts. You had 2 open when you were supposedly in jail.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:29:43 PM
At 7/9/2016 11:26:21 PM, Rosalie wrote:

You're really engaged in toxic and inapropriate behavior here and you have been really entirely doing that in the context of this election.

We are all aware you disagree with how things have unfolded because you have amply made that known, and that's about the extent of what you're going to be able to accomplish.

The election is what it is, and the referendum will be what it will be. Posts like your OP have virtually no impact on that process, because you're just whining. You're not positively contributing to anything.
Tsar of DDO
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:32:19 PM
At 7/9/2016 11:29:43 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/9/2016 11:26:21 PM, Rosalie wrote:

You're really engaged in toxic and inapropriate behavior here and you have been really entirely doing that in the context of this election.

Lmfao. As do you.

We are all aware you disagree with how things have unfolded because you have amply made that known, and that's about the extent of what you're going to be able to accomplish.

The election is what it is, and the referendum will be what it will be. Posts like your OP have virtually no impact on that process, because you're just whining. You're not positively contributing to anything.

Bullsh!t. You didn't contribute anything positive to bsh1's farewell thread. So, don't lecture me.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:35:17 PM

Do you? You think everyone knew that? If so, then why post as another user?

F**k you, F**k your childish nonsense.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:42:01 PM
At 7/9/2016 11:40:17 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/9/2016 11:32:19 PM, Rosalie wrote:

This is highly inapropriate, Hannah. All of it.

Your comments on this site, are inappropriate, on a weekly basis.

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:18:33 AM

Can we hold a vote of no confidence or impeachment?
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:19:45 AM

Though I thought there was a day left of voting.
ThinkBig
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:22:39 AM
At 7/10/2016 12:19:45 AM, ThinkBig wrote:

Though I thought there was a day left of voting.

Yeah, I thought it ended on the 10th.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:25:09 AM
"Voting will cease at exactly 7/10/2016 11:18:32 PM DDO time" Op of the voting thread

The election is still going on, unless Airmax shut it down early, in that case we're already sprinting towards phase 2
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:26:49 AM
At 7/9/2016 11:35:17 PM, TBR wrote:

Do you? You think everyone knew that? If so, then why post as another user?

F**k you, F**k your childish nonsense.

I didn't know that either.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Edlvsjd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:38:18 AM
The feels in this thread...
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Semiya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:46:02 AM
I agree that this Wylted seems like a terrible person. At the very least, he's done terrible things and shows no remorse for them.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:56:51 AM

http://i427.photobucket.com...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 1:01:22 AM
We should all just chill and play let's dance
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 1:34:40 AM

Yeah, I knew it was you. BTW, I don't know if you care or not but I'm not mad at you anymore. I hope you use your title to do something for the community. I know you told me that it's a to each his own individualistic website, but the butterfly effect is real, so why not use your title to spark and encourage supportive interactions among members?

I voted for you because you ARE true to yourself - I never thought you were true to everyone else. But since you are true to yourself, you do have the potential of being true to others. Many people don't have the potential of being true to anyone, since they aren't true to themselves.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 1:35:51 AM
At 7/10/2016 1:34:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Yeah, I knew it was you. BTW, I don't know if you care or not but I'm not mad at you anymore. I hope you use your title to do something for the community. I know you told me that it's a to each his own individualistic website, but the butterfly effect is real, so why not use your title to spark and encourage supportive interactions among members?

I voted for you because you ARE true to yourself - I never thought you were true to everyone else. But since you are true to yourself, you do have the potential of being true to others. Many people don't have the potential of being true to anyone, since they aren't true to themselves.

Have you talked to Lannan and BSH1 yet?
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 1:37:26 AM
At 7/10/2016 1:35:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/10/2016 1:34:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Have you talked to Lannan and BSH1 yet?
no, why?
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 1:37:41 AM
At 7/9/2016 11:28:00 PM, Rosalie wrote:

I believe there was 2 separate times. You lied about going to jail, and everyone showed sympathy for you.

You also had about 10 accounts. You had 2 open when you were supposedly in jail.

Except me, I relentlessly mocked him and urged him to drop out. #TN05TellsItLikeItIs #TN052017
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 1:40:11 AM
At 7/10/2016 1:38:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
no, why?

If I wanted to say why publicly I would have.
Fine, guess I'll never know. I learned something from this election. My PMs are closed and are gonna stay closed.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 1:42:22 AM
At 7/10/2016 1:40:11 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/10/2016 1:38:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
no, why?

If I wanted to say why publicly I would have.
Fine, guess I'll never know. I learned something from this election. My PMs are closed and are gonna stay closed.

Hmmm okay
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 2:01:35 AM
Believe it Rosalie. When the majority of members are lying POS ( and their sock puppets) you can expect them to vote for one of their own kind.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 2:48:46 AM
At 7/9/2016 11:40:17 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/9/2016 11:32:19 PM, Rosalie wrote:

This is highly inapropriate, Hannah. All of it.

Ya, so is revealing someone's name online.
Meh!
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 2:57:45 AM

So, Rosalie, why do you want to be VP so badly?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass