Jump to topic:

TN05 2017 announcement

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 1:48:12 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Look, earlier this year I decided to run for President. I said that we were going to Make Debate.org Great Again! I said we'd build a wall around Debate.org and make Juggle pay for it. I said we'd ban mafia until we find out what the hell is going on. I said we were going to do so many things. And I thought we would. But I thought I found someone who could win, someone that was classy. Someone with a YUUUGE amount of support. That someone was imabench. But, I quickly learned about Lyin' Wylted and the corrupt way he rigged the system! I was wrong. I thought imabench could win. But clearly, he couldn't. It's sad. The system is rigged.

The DDO Elite has rigged the system. It's rigged! And everyone knows it. Wylted should be in jail right now for fraud, but Airmax just announced he won't be banned. It's terrible! Wylted has hurt so many people. So many people. I hear from people every day, saying "Wylted, he lied to me. He hurt me". And I tell them we need a strong leader. Someone with big hands. Someone who will Make Debate.org Great Again! And that's what we're going to do.

We've seen all this voter fraud from Wylted. He's bringing in noobs to vote. He's rigging the system! And look, Mikal was a terrible President. Terrible. But at least he killed noobs in debates! He saw a noob, and he'd kill them. It wouldn't even have a trial or anything - he'd kill them. Noobs are liars and thieves, and some of them I assume might be good people. CreateDebate is sending noobs across the border, they know what they are doing.

And so, it is with great honor I have decided to announce my run for Presidency in the next election. We're uniting debate.org. Debate.org needs to be united. And I'm going to do it! We're going to Make Debate.org Great Again!
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 1:57:30 AM
At 7/10/2016 1:48:12 AM, TN05 wrote:
Look, earlier this year I decided to run for President. I said that we were going to Make Debate.org Great Again! I said we'd build a wall around Debate.org and make Juggle pay for it. I said we'd ban mafia until we find out what the hell is going on. I said we were going to do so many things. And I thought we would. But I thought I found someone who could win, someone that was classy. Someone with a YUUUGE amount of support. That someone was imabench. But, I quickly learned about Lyin' Wylted and the corrupt way he rigged the system! I was wrong. I thought imabench could win. But clearly, he couldn't. It's sad. The system is rigged.

The DDO Elite has rigged the system. It's rigged! And everyone knows it. Wylted should be in jail right now for fraud, but Airmax just announced he won't be banned. It's terrible! Wylted has hurt so many people. So many people. I hear from people every day, saying "Wylted, he lied to me. He hurt me". And I tell them we need a strong leader. Someone with big hands. Someone who will Make Debate.org Great Again! And that's what we're going to do.

We've seen all this voter fraud from Wylted. He's bringing in noobs to vote. He's rigging the system! And look, Mikal was a terrible President. Terrible. But at least he killed noobs in debates! He saw a noob, and he'd kill them. It wouldn't even have a trial or anything - he'd kill them. Noobs are liars and thieves, and some of them I assume might be good people. CreateDebate is sending noobs across the border, they know what they are doing.

And so, it is with great honor I have decided to announce my run for Presidency in the next election. We're uniting debate.org. Debate.org needs to be united. And I'm going to do it! We're going to Make Debate.org Great Again!

Too late
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 4:44:18 AM

Will you support or oppose a referendum to leave Juggle? #Dexit
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 10:39:56 AM
At 7/10/2016 4:44:18 AM, 16kadams wrote:

Will you support or oppose a referendum to leave Juggle? #Dexit

Look, trade is killing us. Juggle is no good. They've been ripping us off for years. We need to renegotiate our deals, and nobody will make better deals than me.