Jump to topic:

Presidential Role or Presidential Control

Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 2:34:41 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Do you prefer Transparency or P.M.'s is what this OP boils down to?
http://i.quoteaddicts.com...

I closed my PMs because of the way that Wylted spammed voters for this election. He probably told every individual what they wanted to hear via PM - to secure their vote. I was duped once, but won't leave myself vulnerable to that happening again. Here is a thread that I made for anyone who wishes to disclose what is going on behind the scenes on PMs from the president. If you are sick of feeling corned without witnesses in PMs, feel free to express yourself on this thread. [http://www.debate.org...]
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 2:37:41 AM
Well, I'm tired of all this idiotic she-said-he-said drama that's going on, but PMs are called Private Messages for a reason.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 2:40:49 AM
At 7/10/2016 2:37:41 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Well, I'm tired of all this idiotic she-said-he-said drama that's going on, but PMs are called Private Messages for a reason.

I agree.

This is only spamming the forums.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 3:09:10 AM
At 7/10/2016 2:40:49 AM, Rosalie wrote:

I agree.
He never called it spam!

This is only spamming the forums.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 3:11:51 AM
Well like I said, I'd consider opening my comments for members to post where only I can read them, while still having the option to publicize if crap got outta hand with some he said she said bullcrap.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 3:34:25 AM
At 7/10/2016 3:11:51 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Well like I said, I'd consider opening my comments for members to post where only I can read them, while still having the option to publicize if crap got outta hand with some he said she said bullcrap.

Well, then props to you for being brave enough to do that.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 5:13:47 AM
At 7/10/2016 3:34:25 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/10/2016 3:11:51 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Well, then props to you for being brave enough to do that.
Like I mentioned - thanks for the heads up!