Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Wylted electioneering

thett3
Posts: 14,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:44:29 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
How do you feel about Wylteds electioneering tactics?

http://vote.pollcode.com...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 7:58:36 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 7:05:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
So far "strongly approve" is winning.

Look again.

You know regardless of the outcome, lets say it splits, that means half of the site thinks you are a complete dick.

Good work Mr. President
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 8:36:09 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 7:58:36 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/10/2016 7:05:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
So far "strongly approve" is winning.

Look again.

You know regardless of the outcome, lets say it splits, that means half of the site thinks you are a complete dick.

Good work Mr. President

Wait, if half thinks he's a complete dick, and the other half think's he's not, does that mean he's only got half a ____?
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 8:44:55 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 8:36:09 PM, Ragnar wrote:
At 7/10/2016 7:58:36 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/10/2016 7:05:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
So far "strongly approve" is winning.

Look again.

You know regardless of the outcome, lets say it splits, that means half of the site thinks you are a complete dick.

Good work Mr. President

Wait, if half thinks he's a complete dick, and the other half think's he's not, does that mean he's only got half a ____?

I have no idea, or concern for the size of his penis. What I am sure of he fits the vernacular to a tee.

The PMing people is... election gaming. I could live with that. It was the other crap that puts me off so much. Dropping out, only to do this. Prick, dick, twit, a$$. Choose your term, he fits them all well.

... Know what. I think lying scumbag is working in my mind right now.
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 1:07:14 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Almost 70% disapprove.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
rross
Posts: 2,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 1:24:25 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 6:44:29 PM, thett3 wrote:
How do you feel about Wylteds electioneering tactics?

http://vote.pollcode.com...

Why shouldn't he pm people to vote for him at the last minute? it's not as they're forced to vote for him.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 1:28:40 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/11/2016 1:07:14 AM, donald.keller wrote:
Almost 70% disapprove.

Almost 70% of people are morons and losers. Sad!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
thett3
Posts: 14,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 1:38:10 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/11/2016 1:24:25 AM, rross wrote:
At 7/10/2016 6:44:29 PM, thett3 wrote:
How do you feel about Wylteds electioneering tactics?

http://vote.pollcode.com...

Why shouldn't he pm people to vote for him at the last minute? it's not as they're forced to vote for him.

good question...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 1:38:26 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/11/2016 1:28:40 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/11/2016 1:07:14 AM, donald.keller wrote:
Almost 70% disapprove.

Almost 70% of people are morons and losers. Sad!

Total lightweights!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 1:39:42 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/11/2016 1:28:40 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/11/2016 1:07:14 AM, donald.keller wrote:
Almost 70% disapprove.

Almost 70% of people are morons and losers. Sad!

Leightweight chocker Wylted can't win a poll. His noobs don't vote unless he tells them to! The system is rigged. We're going to change that!
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 1:48:52 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/11/2016 1:24:25 AM, rross wrote:
At 7/10/2016 6:44:29 PM, thett3 wrote:
How do you feel about Wylteds electioneering tactics?

http://vote.pollcode.com...

Why shouldn't he pm people to vote for him at the last minute? it's not as they're forced to vote for him.

Only the 'right people' should be allowed to vote, of course.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -