Jump to topic:

If you could change your vote*

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 6:56:21 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
This thread serves as a place where people can vote as they would have by the end of the election if changing votes was allowable.

For instance, I would have Voted Wylted.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 6:59:16 AM
I would have done the same, especially considering the disgusting smear tactics being employe by the imabench campaign
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 7:02:07 AM
At 7/13/2016 6:56:21 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
This thread serves as a place where people can vote as they would have by the end of the election if changing votes was allowable.

I would have voted for myself if I knew Wylted was going to win by such a large majority.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 7:07:00 AM
At 7/13/2016 6:59:16 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I would have done the same, especially considering the disgusting smear tactics being employe by the imabench campaign

Imabench's disgraceful reactions to democracy have indeed solidified my support for both Wylted and the Presidency.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 2:27:29 PM
At 7/13/2016 6:56:21 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

My vote would remain the same, as should all votes caste. We are not voting on ditching the entire thing.

This is democracy, and it is working just fine to correct the mistakes made.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 2:42:14 PM
At 7/13/2016 7:07:00 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

Imabench's disgraceful reactions to democracy have indeed solidified my support for both Wylted and the Presidency.

Well you and Seventh are utterly retarded so that doesnt surprise me in the least
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 5:12:36 PM
At 7/13/2016 2:42:14 PM, imabench wrote:

Well you and Seventh are utterly retarded so that doesnt surprise me in the least
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 7:40:30 PM
Still Wylted
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 8:48:05 PM

If we succeeded, if we destroyed control, the Presidency would have been at its weakest. It would have been more vulnerable than it has been for centuries. The revolt in the outer polls would grow. Resistance movements in the Debates would launch an all-out attack to destroy The Presidency, they would need unifying; they would need a leader. You would have been the natural choice.

Ironic, isn't it? We were hoping to use the Polls and Opinions users to attack the Presidency, only to discover that it is already being used to support it.

What a fiasco. You could take over the site, you said, if I did my bit. Well, I did my bit, and what happened? Your supporters bumble around looking for someone to surrender to, and when they've succeded, you follow suit.

I'm finished. Staying with you requires a degree of stupidity of which I no longer feel capable.

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 8:53:23 PM
At 7/13/2016 8:48:05 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

If we succeeded, if we destroyed control, the Presidency would have been at its weakest. It would have been more vulnerable than it has been for centuries. The revolt in the outer polls would grow. Resistance movements in the Debates would launch an all-out attack to destroy The Presidency, they would need unifying; they would need a leader. You would have been the natural choice.

Ironic, isn't it? We were hoping to use the Polls and Opinions users to attack the Presidency, only to discover that it is already being used to support it.

What a fiasco. You could take over the site, you said, if I did my bit. Well, I did my bit, and what happened? Your supporters bumble around looking for someone to surrender to, and when they've succeded, you follow suit.

I'm finished. Staying with you requires a degree of stupidity of which I no longer feel capable.

Poll makers, debaters, let us fight them all! Why not?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 9:09:58 PM
At 7/13/2016 8:37:09 PM, Kreakin wrote:
DK still. So glad Imabench lost, it's plain to see he wasn't suitable after all. Such a child.

You needed a figurehead. Wylted was it. Or am I wrong?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 9:10:46 PM
At 7/13/2016 9:09:58 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
DK still. So glad Imabench lost, it's plain to see he wasn't suitable after all. Such a child.

You are right. But then figureheads aren't too difficult to come by. Any idiot can be one.

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 9:11:47 PM
At 7/13/2016 5:41:24 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

You are right. But then figureheads aren't too difficult to come by. Any idiot can be one.

On your feet, bench, this could be your lucky day!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 9:12:15 PM
At 7/13/2016 9:11:47 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/13/2016 5:41:24 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

On your feet, bench, this could be your lucky day!

Any idiot within reason, that is.

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 11:05:53 PM

If we succeeded, if we destroyed control, the Presidency would have been at its weakest.

If I won the Presidency would have been OVER, you f*cking moron.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 11:16:33 PM
At 7/13/2016 11:05:53 PM, imabench wrote:

If we succeeded, if we destroyed control, the Presidency would have been at its weakest.

If I won the Presidency would have been OVER, you f*cking moron.

Yes, but Wylted is strongly identified with rebels, you see. And very popular with rabbles. They will follow him and he will fight to the last drop of their blood. Idealism is a wonderful thing, all you need is someone rational to put it to proper use.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 11:26:00 PM
At 7/13/2016 11:16:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Yes, but Wylted is strongly identified with rebels, you see. And very popular with rabbles. They will follow him and he will fight to the last drop of their blood. Idealism is a wonderful thing, all you need is someone rational to put it to proper use.

^ As asinine as that post is, it is still better than 90% of other posts youve ever made on the site, and 90% might be lowballing it