Does Airmax endorse a referendum?

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:27:32 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
It doesn't matter.

Moderation and the presidency are two completely different things. Airmax himself mentioned in a debate that the presidency acts as a check and balance on moderation.

Community issues are to be settled by the community, not by the moderator. Airmax has no authority on the matter. If you PM him, he will tell you that he does not have any authority on the matter.

You can't pick and choose checks and balances to your power on a whim. Airmax's job is to represent Juggle. Wylted's job is to represent the interests of the memberbase. The final authority on the matter is Wylted.

So the question you should be asking is: does Wylted endorse a referendum. He doesn't. If you don't want to take my word for it, PM him.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:28:43 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:27:32 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Ignore the troll
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:29:25 AM
It doesn't matter.

Moderation and the presidency are two completely different things. Airmax himself mentioned in a debate that the presidency acts as a check and balance on moderation.

Community issues are to be settled by the community, not by the moderator. Airmax has no authority on the matter. If you PM him, he will tell you that he does not have any authority on the matter.

You can't pick and choose checks and balances to your power on a whim. Airmax's job is to represent Juggle. Wylted's job is to represent the interests of the memberbase. The final authority on the matter is Wylted.

So the question you should be asking is: does Wylted endorse a referendum. He doesn't. If you don't want to take my word for it, PM him.

I can screenshot a PM which says that Wylted does want a referendum. Unless he's changed his mind in the span of four days, you're lying, as you still are about the idea that Airmax's input is irrelevant.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:30:02 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:29:25 AM, Subutai wrote:
I can screenshot a PM which says that Wylted does want a referendum. Unless he's changed his mind in the span of four days, you're lying, as you still are about the idea that Airmax's input is irrelevant.

He has. PM him now and find out.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:30:46 AM
It doesn't matter.

He planned to hold one in three months, halfway through his term, to see if his attempts to reform the presidency had changed anyone's mind.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:31:11 AM
It is being settled by the community. Airmax recognizing it gives it legitimacy. If you don't want the presidency to be abolished, then go vote for that. This shouldn't even be a fvcking issue.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:31:16 AM
The pattern of F16's behavior is pretty clear.

Anyone who disagrees with him is a racist, sexist, bigot, or idiot.

Anyone who has differing ideas with him about the presidency must be silenced.

Anyone who tries to do anything inconsistent with what he says, whether it's me, or Airmax, or anyone... doesn't have the authority.

F16 has lost all legitimacy.
Tsar of DDO
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:31:55 AM
It doesn't matter.

http://vaarka.deviantart.com...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:33:17 AM

Anyone who tries to do anything inconsistent with what he says, whether it's me, or Airmax, or anyone... doesn't have the authority.

Oh and I forgot... anyone who questions F16 is too biased to be able to do anything...

lol this is pathetic
Tsar of DDO
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:33:43 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:31:11 AM, Torton wrote:
It is being settled by the community. Airmax recognizing it gives it legitimacy. If you don't want the presidency to be abolished, then go vote for that. This shouldn't even be a fvcking issue.

Did you even read the OP? The presidency is not being abolished. There is no legitimate referendum to vote on.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:34:00 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:30:46 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
It doesn't matter.

He planned to hold one in three months, halfway through his term, to see if his attempts to reform the presidency had changed anyone's mind.

It seems there's disunity in your camp. F-16 just said that Wylted changed his mind and doesn't support a referendum at all. But even so, what you're saying is irrelevant, because, if the people want a referendum now (which they clearly do), there's no reason Wylted should postpone it for three months instead of doing it now. It just seems like Wylted is desperately trying to hold onto his fraud of a nomination by postponing the referendum as long as possible.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:34:37 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:33:43 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:31:11 AM, Torton wrote:

Did you even read the OP? The presidency is not being abolished. There is no legitimate referendum to vote on.

Actually there is, it's right here: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:34:57 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:34:00 AM, Subutai wrote:
It seems there's disunity in your camp. F-16 just said that Wylted changed his mind and doesn't support a referendum at all. But even so, what you're saying is irrelevant, because, if the people want a referendum now (which they clearly do), there's no reason Wylted should postpone it for three months instead of doing it now. It just seems like Wylted is desperately trying to hold onto his fraud of a nomination by postponing the referendum as long as possible.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:35:25 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:33:17 AM, YYW wrote:

Oh and I forgot... anyone who questions F16 is too biased to be able to do anything...

lol this is pathetic

We all have a front row seat to F16's meltdown
Tsar of DDO
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:35:50 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:34:57 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

That post literally addresses nothing about what I just said.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:36:55 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:35:50 AM, Subutai wrote:

I already addressed what you said. We'll know Wylted wants a referendum if and when he posts one. Otherwise, the spam on the front page with ten referenda aren't anything to be taken seriously.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:38:03 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:36:55 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

I already addressed what you said. We'll know Wylted wants a referendum if and when he posts one. Otherwise, the spam on the front page with ten referenda aren't anything to be taken seriously.

No, nothing in that post addressed my specific points. And nine of those referenda are a result of your pathetic attempts to bury the real one. Those nine should not be taken seriously. However, the legitimate one should be.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:38:31 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:38:03 AM, Subutai wrote:

No, nothing in that post addressed my specific points. And nine of those referenda are a result of your pathetic attempts to bury the real one. Those nine should not be taken seriously. However, the legitimate one should be.

There is no legitimate referenda. Wylted hasn't stated one.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:38:51 AM
I think we're at the point where people just have to accept that F16 is constitutionally incapable of being reasonable. He's lost his mind. He should seek help.
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:39:28 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:38:51 AM, YYW wrote:
I think we're at the point where people just have to accept that F16 is constitutionally incapable of being reasonable. He's lost his mind. He should seek help.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:40:15 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:39:23 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
YYW is a sore loser and a troll. Ignore him.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

ABOLISH: (18)

(1) YYW, (2) Objectivity, (3) Omniscient_Debater, (4) Torton, (5) Mikal, (6) Imabench, (7) bballcrook21, (8) Emmarie, (9) TUF, (10) SomeLoser, (11) Hayd, (12) Rosalie, (13) ThinkBig, (14) Adam_Godzilla, (15) Lannan, (16) Subutai, (17) dsjpk5, (18) BlueDreams

KEEP: (5)

(1) Seventh, (2) FREEDO, (3) Shabshoral, (4) Ryuu, (5) Skep
Tsar of DDO
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:41:21 AM
The pattern of YYW's behavior is pretty clear.

Anyone who disagrees with him is toxic, mentally unstable, objectively wrong, or an idiot.

Anyone who has differing ideas with him about the presidency must be ridiculed.

Anyone who tries to do anything inconsistent with what he says, whether it's me, or Airmax, or anyone... doesn't have the right.

YYW has lost all legitimacy.

Oh and I forgot... anyone who questions YYW is too biased to be able to do anything...

lol this is pathetic
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:52:12 AM

The question is not "if" it's when, which was agreed to be this Wednesday on Sunday. So if Wylted wants to make a refferendum thread, then he only has a few hours to do so. Max has already recognized YYW's as legit.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~