Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Does Airmax endorse a referendum?

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:27:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It doesn't matter.

Moderation and the presidency are two completely different things. Airmax himself mentioned in a debate that the presidency acts as a check and balance on moderation.

Community issues are to be settled by the community, not by the moderator. Airmax has no authority on the matter. If you PM him, he will tell you that he does not have any authority on the matter.

You can't pick and choose checks and balances to your power on a whim. Airmax's job is to represent Juggle. Wylted's job is to represent the interests of the memberbase. The final authority on the matter is Wylted.

So the question you should be asking is: does Wylted endorse a referendum. He doesn't. If you don't want to take my word for it, PM him.
Subutai
Posts: 4,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:29:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:27:32 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
It doesn't matter.

Moderation and the presidency are two completely different things. Airmax himself mentioned in a debate that the presidency acts as a check and balance on moderation.

Community issues are to be settled by the community, not by the moderator. Airmax has no authority on the matter. If you PM him, he will tell you that he does not have any authority on the matter.

You can't pick and choose checks and balances to your power on a whim. Airmax's job is to represent Juggle. Wylted's job is to represent the interests of the memberbase. The final authority on the matter is Wylted.

So the question you should be asking is: does Wylted endorse a referendum. He doesn't. If you don't want to take my word for it, PM him.

I can screenshot a PM which says that Wylted does want a referendum. Unless he's changed his mind in the span of four days, you're lying, as you still are about the idea that Airmax's input is irrelevant.
Don't let this site's demise affect you:

- Make an account on eDeb8
- Message Mikal to transfer your stats to eDeb8 (if you want them transferred)
- Contact any friends on here you'd like to stay in contact with
- Download any debates you'd like archived (go here: http://webpagetopdf.com...)
- Download as many mafia games as you can to preserve stats and history
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:30:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:29:25 AM, Subutai wrote:
I can screenshot a PM which says that Wylted does want a referendum. Unless he's changed his mind in the span of four days, you're lying, as you still are about the idea that Airmax's input is irrelevant.

He has. PM him now and find out.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:30:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:29:25 AM, Subutai wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:27:32 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
It doesn't matter.

Moderation and the presidency are two completely different things. Airmax himself mentioned in a debate that the presidency acts as a check and balance on moderation.

Community issues are to be settled by the community, not by the moderator. Airmax has no authority on the matter. If you PM him, he will tell you that he does not have any authority on the matter.

You can't pick and choose checks and balances to your power on a whim. Airmax's job is to represent Juggle. Wylted's job is to represent the interests of the memberbase. The final authority on the matter is Wylted.

So the question you should be asking is: does Wylted endorse a referendum. He doesn't. If you don't want to take my word for it, PM him.

I can screenshot a PM which says that Wylted does want a referendum. Unless he's changed his mind in the span of four days, you're lying, as you still are about the idea that Airmax's input is irrelevant.

He planned to hold one in three months, halfway through his term, to see if his attempts to reform the presidency had changed anyone's mind.
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"Over her head the stars, the thoughts of God in the heavens,
Shone on the eyes of man, who had ceased to marvel and worship"
- Henry Longfellow -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
Torton
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:31:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It is being settled by the community. Airmax recognizing it gives it legitimacy. If you don't want the presidency to be abolished, then go vote for that. This shouldn't even be a fvcking issue.
YYW
Posts: 41,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:31:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The pattern of F16's behavior is pretty clear.

Anyone who disagrees with him is a racist, sexist, bigot, or idiot.

Anyone who has differing ideas with him about the presidency must be silenced.

Anyone who tries to do anything inconsistent with what he says, whether it's me, or Airmax, or anyone... doesn't have the authority.

F16 has lost all legitimacy.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Posts: 10,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:31:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:27:32 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
It doesn't matter.

Moderation and the presidency are two completely different things. Airmax himself mentioned in a debate that the presidency acts as a check and balance on moderation.

Community issues are to be settled by the community, not by the moderator. Airmax has no authority on the matter. If you PM him, he will tell you that he does not have any authority on the matter.

You can't pick and choose checks and balances to your power on a whim. Airmax's job is to represent Juggle. Wylted's job is to represent the interests of the memberbase. The final authority on the matter is Wylted.

So the question you should be asking is: does Wylted endorse a referendum. He doesn't. If you don't want to take my word for it, PM him.

http://vaarka.deviantart.com...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
YYW
Posts: 41,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:33:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The pattern of F16's behavior is pretty clear.

Anyone who disagrees with him is a racist, sexist, bigot, or idiot.

Anyone who has differing ideas with him about the presidency must be silenced.

Anyone who tries to do anything inconsistent with what he says, whether it's me, or Airmax, or anyone... doesn't have the authority.

F16 has lost all legitimacy.

Oh and I forgot... anyone who questions F16 is too biased to be able to do anything...

lol this is pathetic
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:33:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:31:11 AM, Torton wrote:
It is being settled by the community. Airmax recognizing it gives it legitimacy. If you don't want the presidency to be abolished, then go vote for that. This shouldn't even be a fvcking issue.

Did you even read the OP? The presidency is not being abolished. There is no legitimate referendum to vote on.
Subutai
Posts: 4,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:34:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:30:46 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:29:25 AM, Subutai wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:27:32 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
It doesn't matter.

Moderation and the presidency are two completely different things. Airmax himself mentioned in a debate that the presidency acts as a check and balance on moderation.

Community issues are to be settled by the community, not by the moderator. Airmax has no authority on the matter. If you PM him, he will tell you that he does not have any authority on the matter.

You can't pick and choose checks and balances to your power on a whim. Airmax's job is to represent Juggle. Wylted's job is to represent the interests of the memberbase. The final authority on the matter is Wylted.

So the question you should be asking is: does Wylted endorse a referendum. He doesn't. If you don't want to take my word for it, PM him.

I can screenshot a PM which says that Wylted does want a referendum. Unless he's changed his mind in the span of four days, you're lying, as you still are about the idea that Airmax's input is irrelevant.

He planned to hold one in three months, halfway through his term, to see if his attempts to reform the presidency had changed anyone's mind.

It seems there's disunity in your camp. F-16 just said that Wylted changed his mind and doesn't support a referendum at all. But even so, what you're saying is irrelevant, because, if the people want a referendum now (which they clearly do), there's no reason Wylted should postpone it for three months instead of doing it now. It just seems like Wylted is desperately trying to hold onto his fraud of a nomination by postponing the referendum as long as possible.
Don't let this site's demise affect you:

- Make an account on eDeb8
- Message Mikal to transfer your stats to eDeb8 (if you want them transferred)
- Contact any friends on here you'd like to stay in contact with
- Download any debates you'd like archived (go here: http://webpagetopdf.com...)
- Download as many mafia games as you can to preserve stats and history
Subutai
Posts: 4,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:34:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:33:43 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:31:11 AM, Torton wrote:
It is being settled by the community. Airmax recognizing it gives it legitimacy. If you don't want the presidency to be abolished, then go vote for that. This shouldn't even be a fvcking issue.

Did you even read the OP? The presidency is not being abolished. There is no legitimate referendum to vote on.

Actually there is, it's right here: http://www.debate.org...
Don't let this site's demise affect you:

- Make an account on eDeb8
- Message Mikal to transfer your stats to eDeb8 (if you want them transferred)
- Contact any friends on here you'd like to stay in contact with
- Download any debates you'd like archived (go here: http://webpagetopdf.com...)
- Download as many mafia games as you can to preserve stats and history
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:34:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:34:00 AM, Subutai wrote:
It seems there's disunity in your camp. F-16 just said that Wylted changed his mind and doesn't support a referendum at all. But even so, what you're saying is irrelevant, because, if the people want a referendum now (which they clearly do), there's no reason Wylted should postpone it for three months instead of doing it now. It just seems like Wylted is desperately trying to hold onto his fraud of a nomination by postponing the referendum as long as possible.

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 41,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:35:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:33:17 AM, YYW wrote:
The pattern of F16's behavior is pretty clear.

Anyone who disagrees with him is a racist, sexist, bigot, or idiot.

Anyone who has differing ideas with him about the presidency must be silenced.

Anyone who tries to do anything inconsistent with what he says, whether it's me, or Airmax, or anyone... doesn't have the authority.

F16 has lost all legitimacy.

Oh and I forgot... anyone who questions F16 is too biased to be able to do anything...

lol this is pathetic

We all have a front row seat to F16's meltdown
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Subutai
Posts: 4,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:35:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:34:57 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:34:00 AM, Subutai wrote:
It seems there's disunity in your camp. F-16 just said that Wylted changed his mind and doesn't support a referendum at all. But even so, what you're saying is irrelevant, because, if the people want a referendum now (which they clearly do), there's no reason Wylted should postpone it for three months instead of doing it now. It just seems like Wylted is desperately trying to hold onto his fraud of a nomination by postponing the referendum as long as possible.

http://www.debate.org...

That post literally addresses nothing about what I just said.
Don't let this site's demise affect you:

- Make an account on eDeb8
- Message Mikal to transfer your stats to eDeb8 (if you want them transferred)
- Contact any friends on here you'd like to stay in contact with
- Download any debates you'd like archived (go here: http://webpagetopdf.com...)
- Download as many mafia games as you can to preserve stats and history
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:36:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:35:50 AM, Subutai wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:34:57 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:34:00 AM, Subutai wrote:
It seems there's disunity in your camp. F-16 just said that Wylted changed his mind and doesn't support a referendum at all. But even so, what you're saying is irrelevant, because, if the people want a referendum now (which they clearly do), there's no reason Wylted should postpone it for three months instead of doing it now. It just seems like Wylted is desperately trying to hold onto his fraud of a nomination by postponing the referendum as long as possible.

http://www.debate.org...

That post literally addresses nothing about what I just said.

I already addressed what you said. We'll know Wylted wants a referendum if and when he posts one. Otherwise, the spam on the front page with ten referenda aren't anything to be taken seriously.
Subutai
Posts: 4,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:38:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:36:55 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:35:50 AM, Subutai wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:34:57 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:34:00 AM, Subutai wrote:
It seems there's disunity in your camp. F-16 just said that Wylted changed his mind and doesn't support a referendum at all. But even so, what you're saying is irrelevant, because, if the people want a referendum now (which they clearly do), there's no reason Wylted should postpone it for three months instead of doing it now. It just seems like Wylted is desperately trying to hold onto his fraud of a nomination by postponing the referendum as long as possible.

http://www.debate.org...

That post literally addresses nothing about what I just said.

I already addressed what you said. We'll know Wylted wants a referendum if and when he posts one. Otherwise, the spam on the front page with ten referenda aren't anything to be taken seriously.

No, nothing in that post addressed my specific points. And nine of those referenda are a result of your pathetic attempts to bury the real one. Those nine should not be taken seriously. However, the legitimate one should be.
Don't let this site's demise affect you:

- Make an account on eDeb8
- Message Mikal to transfer your stats to eDeb8 (if you want them transferred)
- Contact any friends on here you'd like to stay in contact with
- Download any debates you'd like archived (go here: http://webpagetopdf.com...)
- Download as many mafia games as you can to preserve stats and history
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:38:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:38:03 AM, Subutai wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:36:55 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:35:50 AM, Subutai wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:34:57 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:34:00 AM, Subutai wrote:
It seems there's disunity in your camp. F-16 just said that Wylted changed his mind and doesn't support a referendum at all. But even so, what you're saying is irrelevant, because, if the people want a referendum now (which they clearly do), there's no reason Wylted should postpone it for three months instead of doing it now. It just seems like Wylted is desperately trying to hold onto his fraud of a nomination by postponing the referendum as long as possible.

http://www.debate.org...

That post literally addresses nothing about what I just said.

I already addressed what you said. We'll know Wylted wants a referendum if and when he posts one. Otherwise, the spam on the front page with ten referenda aren't anything to be taken seriously.

No, nothing in that post addressed my specific points. And nine of those referenda are a result of your pathetic attempts to bury the real one. Those nine should not be taken seriously. However, the legitimate one should be.

There is no legitimate referenda. Wylted hasn't stated one.
YYW
Posts: 41,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:38:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think we're at the point where people just have to accept that F16 is constitutionally incapable of being reasonable. He's lost his mind. He should seek help.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:39:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:38:51 AM, YYW wrote:
I think we're at the point where people just have to accept that F16 is constitutionally incapable of being reasonable. He's lost his mind. He should seek help.
YYW
Posts: 41,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:40:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:39:23 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
YYW is a sore loser and a troll. Ignore him.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

ABOLISH: (18)

(1) YYW, (2) Objectivity, (3) Omniscient_Debater, (4) Torton, (5) Mikal, (6) Imabench, (7) bballcrook21, (8) Emmarie, (9) TUF, (10) SomeLoser, (11) Hayd, (12) Rosalie, (13) ThinkBig, (14) Adam_Godzilla, (15) Lannan, (16) Subutai, (17) dsjpk5, (18) BlueDreams

KEEP: (5)

(1) Seventh, (2) FREEDO, (3) Shabshoral, (4) Ryuu, (5) Skep
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,004
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:41:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The pattern of YYW's behavior is pretty clear.

Anyone who disagrees with him is toxic, mentally unstable, objectively wrong, or an idiot.

Anyone who has differing ideas with him about the presidency must be ridiculed.

Anyone who tries to do anything inconsistent with what he says, whether it's me, or Airmax, or anyone... doesn't have the right.

YYW has lost all legitimacy.

Oh and I forgot... anyone who questions YYW is too biased to be able to do anything...

lol this is pathetic
I would prefer not to.
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:52:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2016 2:36:55 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:35:50 AM, Subutai wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:34:57 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:34:00 AM, Subutai wrote:
It seems there's disunity in your camp. F-16 just said that Wylted changed his mind and doesn't support a referendum at all. But even so, what you're saying is irrelevant, because, if the people want a referendum now (which they clearly do), there's no reason Wylted should postpone it for three months instead of doing it now. It just seems like Wylted is desperately trying to hold onto his fraud of a nomination by postponing the referendum as long as possible.

http://www.debate.org...

That post literally addresses nothing about what I just said.

I already addressed what you said. We'll know Wylted wants a referendum if and when he posts one. Otherwise, the spam on the front page with ten referenda aren't anything to be taken seriously.

The question is not "if" it's when, which was agreed to be this Wednesday on Sunday. So if Wylted wants to make a refferendum thread, then he only has a few hours to do so. Max has already recognized YYW's as legit.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)