Jump to topic:

***OFF*lCIAL *********NOTICE*****************

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:55:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
OfficialNoticeOfficialNoticeOfficialNoticeOfficialNoticeOfficialNoticeOfficialNoticeOfficialNoticeOfficialNotice

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

Referendums are to be held by the community. YYW is not the community's elected representative. This thread is a fraud. The community's elected representative is Wylted as per the latest election. Legitimate referenda can only be held by Wylted. If any random person is able to hold a referendum, that makes it trivial and nothing less than spam.

Airmax does not have the authority to authorize referenda. If you PM him, he will let you know that he has removed himself from all discussion about the matter.

The correct person to ask is Wylted. You may send him a PM here (http://www.debate.org......).

Unless authorized by Wylted, referenda will have no effect on the presidency. To abolish the presidency, elect someone who runs of that platform.

To repeat, this thread is a fraud. If you want to preserve the presidency, ignore it. YYW has created this thread solely to mislead newer members and create disruption on the site.

Again, this thread is not a referendum. It is a fraud. For legitimate possibilities of having a referendum, send a PM to Wylted (http://www.debate.org......). , the community's elected representative. YYW is not the community's elected representative.

OfficialNoticeOfficialNoticeOfficialNoticeOfficialNoticeOfficialNoticeOfficialNoticeOfficialNoticeOfficialNotice
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:57:57 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:55:06 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

Referendums are to be held by the community. YYW is not the community's elected representative. This thread is a fraud. The community's elected representative is Wylted as per the latest election. Legitimate referenda can only be held by Wylted. If any random person is able to hold a referendum, that makes it trivial and nothing less than spam.

Airmax does not have the authority to authorize referenda. If you PM him, he will let you know that he has removed himself from all discussion about the matter.

The correct person to ask is Wylted. You may send him a PM here (http://www.debate.org......).

Unless authorized by Wylted, referenda will have no effect on the presidency. To abolish the presidency, elect someone who runs of that platform.

To repeat, this thread is a fraud. If you want to preserve the presidency, ignore it. YYW has created this thread solely to mislead newer members and create disruption on the site.

Again, this thread is not a referendum. It is a fraud. For legitimate possibilities of having a referendum, send a PM to Wylted (http://www.debate.org......). , the community's elected representative. YYW is not the community's elected representative.

Stop with the spamming. This is happening like it or not.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:58:33 AM
Lyin' Wylted's supporters don't understand. The people will decide! Abolish will win the most votes ever, I guarantee!
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:58:48 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:57:57 AM, TBR wrote:

No it's not.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:59:33 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:57:57 AM, TBR wrote:

Spam is all Lyin' Wylted's cronies understand. They want to keep the system rigged! Let's make Debate.org Great Again!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:59:37 AM
This thread is a fraud.

I agree this thread is a fraud.
Tsar of DDO
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:00:26 AM
At 7/14/2016 2:59:37 AM, YYW wrote:
This thread is a fraud.

I agree this thread is a fraud.

Okay, that was really good.

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:00:44 AM
I feel like F-16 is slowly becoming the posterchild for everything WRONG with the presidency, to the point that other people look at him and suddenly lose confidence in the position itself
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:01:39 AM
At 7/14/2016 3:00:44 AM, imabench wrote:
I feel like F-16 is slowly becoming the posterchild for everything WRONG with the presidency, to the point that other people look at him and suddenly lose confidence in the position itself

Well, what is wrong with the presidency, and what is wrong with DDO is a whole.
Tsar of DDO
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:04:02 AM
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:04:28 AM

A post by Wylted about the what he planned on doing as president was apparent 3 months ago. The following quote can be found on this post of the thread, wylted AMA: [http://www.debate.org......]
"If I lose to Bench, I will start acting as president. I will ignore that he even has the role. I will do everything to make the seat as good as empty with him in it.

If I lose to DK/Tuf I will work with their administration to bring about the best for DDO. I have talked with them a bit behind the scenes and I think they are open to working with me, as I am to them and anyone else who cares about the site.

Othwr than the above answers to your questions, my main focus is on molding the new and young members of this site into valuable contributora and natural leaders."

I have bolded the things that concern me the most about Wylted's Character. Do you like that Wylted is " molding" you, and thinks he has the right to?
BlueDreams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:04:34 AM

#Prexit
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:04:47 AM

Oh wow. The moron club of YYW, imabench, Mikal and assorted supporters really have a bone to pick with me.
BlueDreams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:06:29 AM
At 7/14/2016 3:04:47 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Oh wow. The moron club of YYW, imabench, Mikal and assorted supporters really have a bone to pick with me.

The sad fact that you have been reduced to such infantile invectives as "moron club" is a resounding indication of your crumbling situation.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:06:36 AM

Yes yes anyone who disagrees with you is a racist, bigot, idiot, troll, moron, etc.

Like the only thing that is shocking here is that you think you have any credibility on this site left.
Tsar of DDO
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:06:44 AM
At 7/14/2016 3:04:28 AM, Emmarie wrote:

A post by Wylted about the what he planned on doing as president was apparent 3 months ago. The following quote can be found on this post of the thread, wylted AMA: [http://www.debate.org......]
"If I lose to Bench, I will start acting as president. I will ignore that he even has the role. I will do everything to make the seat as good as empty with him in it.

If I lose to DK/Tuf I will work with their administration to bring about the best for DDO. I have talked with them a bit behind the scenes and I think they are open to working with me, as I am to them and anyone else who cares about the site.

Othwr than the above answers to your questions, my main focus is on molding the new and young members of this site into valuable contributora and natural leaders."

I have bolded the things that concern me the most about Wylted's Character. Do you like that Wylted is " molding" you, and thinks he has the right to?

You voted for him 0.0 And yes, I agree that thats all bad^
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:07:05 AM

^ Case in point.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:07:12 AM

+1
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:07:57 AM
At 7/14/2016 3:06:36 AM, YYW wrote:

Yes yes anyone who disagrees with you is a racist, bigot, idiot, troll, moron, etc.

Like the only thing that is shocking here is that you think you have any credibility on this site left.

Considering site concensus is that you are a psychopath, imabench is a troll, and Mikal is a moron who spammed people to get him elected as president, you guys and your band of bigots hating me isn't going to diminish my credibility.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:09:01 AM

Wylted is the one with the idiot brigade. Sad!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:09:30 AM
At 7/14/2016 3:07:57 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Considering site concensus is that you are a psychopath, imabench is a troll, and Mikal is a moron who spammed people to get him elected as president, you guys and your band of bigots hating me isn't going to diminish my credibility.

Yeah, the site doesn't think that. You think that, and you're out of your mind. So... that's about where it ends. But I'm not interested in a personal attack exchange with you, so if you want to do that then have at it.

It is beneath me, just like this discussion, and your dishonest and unscrupulous efforts here.
Tsar of DDO
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:12:38 AM
I didn't realize this issue has turned into such a toxic storm of garbage.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:13:48 AM
At 7/14/2016 3:09:30 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/14/2016 3:07:57 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Yeah, the site doesn't think that. You think that, and you're out of your mind. So... that's about where it ends. But I'm not interested in a personal attack exchange with you, so if you want to do that then have at it.

It is beneath me, just like this discussion, and your dishonest and unscrupulous efforts here.

lol

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:14:09 AM
At 7/14/2016 3:06:44 AM, Forever23 wrote:
At 7/14/2016 3:04:28 AM, Emmarie wrote:

You voted for him 0.0 And yes, I agree that thats all bad^

I voted for him, realized my grave error, allowed members to call me an idiot for it, and even called myself an idiot for it. I wanted to vote for Chris since he was the only candidate with real integrity, and contacted him about whether he was up for returning to the race. When he hesitated I panicked and voted for Wylted, because he had seemed to have changed for the better since he supposedly had spent some time in jail. As soon as I realized he was manipulating members behind the scenes, I began to post my regrets about voting for him publicly. I'd rather admit I was an idiot, than allow his victory to be legitimized.

I didn't vote for DK because he was blind to the way that Rosalie's PM had harmed his campaign.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:14:38 AM
At 7/14/2016 3:12:38 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:

This has been driven by F16, for Wylted.

btw. welcome back.
Tsar of DDO
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 6:53:03 AM
At 7/14/2016 3:12:38 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:

who r u tho

r u new?

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz