Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Accepting YYW's referendum

Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 6:54:28 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
YYW's referendum on the abolition of the presidency can be found here. http://www.debate.org...

It is clear that the community will not come together until the abolition of the presidency has been voted on. I would have liked to have been given an opportunity to prove the value of the presidency first, but it is more important that we can move forward together.

I will accept the results of YYW's referendum. It is fair, it is of adequate length of time for everyone to form a conclusion on the proper way to move forward together. It is community proposed, not airmax proposed so that issue is resolved.

My only concern is that YYW did not PM me to discuss this so both camps could negotiate a fair referendum.

If the abolitionist side wins this vote, I will no longer PM Airmax in any official capacity. I will try to remain a leader in the community and accomplish some good things, and I will congratulate the abolitionists.

However, if I lose I will bring value back to the presidency. I will make abolition obsolete by reforming the presidency in a way that addresses their concerns.

thank you

Bridge The Divide
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:00:16 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 6:54:28 AM, Wylted wrote:
YYW's referendum on the abolition of the presidency can be found here. http://www.debate.org...


It is clear that the community will not come together until the abolition of the presidency has been voted on. I would have liked to have been given an opportunity to prove the value of the presidency first, but it is more important that we can move forward together.

I will accept the results of YYW's referendum. It is fair, it is of adequate length of time for everyone to form a conclusion on the proper way to move forward together. It is community proposed, not airmax proposed so that issue is resolved.

My only concern is that YYW did not PM me to discuss this so both camps could negotiate a fair referendum.

If the abolitionist side wins this vote, I will no longer PM Airmax in any official capacity. I will try to remain a leader in the community and accomplish some good things, and I will congratulate the abolitionists.

However, if I lose I will bring value back to the presidency. I will make abolition obsolete by reforming the presidency in a way that addresses their concerns.

thank you

Bridge The Divide

Don't you mean "if I win"?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:02:20 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:00:16 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:54:28 AM, Wylted wrote:
YYW's referendum on the abolition of the presidency can be found here. http://www.debate.org...


It is clear that the community will not come together until the abolition of the presidency has been voted on. I would have liked to have been given an opportunity to prove the value of the presidency first, but it is more important that we can move forward together.

I will accept the results of YYW's referendum. It is fair, it is of adequate length of time for everyone to form a conclusion on the proper way to move forward together. It is community proposed, not airmax proposed so that issue is resolved.

My only concern is that YYW did not PM me to discuss this so both camps could negotiate a fair referendum.

If the abolitionist side wins this vote, I will no longer PM Airmax in any official capacity. I will try to remain a leader in the community and accomplish some good things, and I will congratulate the abolitionists.

However, if I lose I will bring value back to the presidency. I will make abolition obsolete by reforming the presidency in a way that addresses their concerns.

thank you

Bridge The Divide

Don't you mean "if I win"?

Yes, I suppose so. I'm tired give me a break
Death23
Posts: 784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:03:14 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:00:16 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:54:28 AM, Wylted wrote:
YYW's referendum on the abolition of the presidency can be found here. http://www.debate.org...


It is clear that the community will not come together until the abolition of the presidency has been voted on. I would have liked to have been given an opportunity to prove the value of the presidency first, but it is more important that we can move forward together.

I will accept the results of YYW's referendum. It is fair, it is of adequate length of time for everyone to form a conclusion on the proper way to move forward together. It is community proposed, not airmax proposed so that issue is resolved.

My only concern is that YYW did not PM me to discuss this so both camps could negotiate a fair referendum.

If the abolitionist side wins this vote, I will no longer PM Airmax in any official capacity. I will try to remain a leader in the community and accomplish some good things, and I will congratulate the abolitionists.

However, if I lose I will bring value back to the presidency. I will make abolition obsolete by reforming the presidency in a way that addresses their concerns.

thank you

Bridge The Divide

Don't you mean "if I win"?

I think he meant if I win.
Death23
Posts: 784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:04:13 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 6:54:28 AM, Wylted wrote:
YYW's referendum on the abolition of the presidency can be found here. http://www.debate.org...


It is clear that the community will not come together until the abolition of the presidency has been voted on. I would have liked to have been given an opportunity to prove the value of the presidency first, but it is more important that we can move forward together.

I will accept the results of YYW's referendum. It is fair, it is of adequate length of time for everyone to form a conclusion on the proper way to move forward together. It is community proposed, not airmax proposed so that issue is resolved.

My only concern is that YYW did not PM me to discuss this so both camps could negotiate a fair referendum.

If the abolitionist side wins this vote, I will no longer PM Airmax in any official capacity. I will try to remain a leader in the community and accomplish some good things, and I will congratulate the abolitionists.

However, if I lose I will bring value back to the presidency. I will make abolition obsolete by reforming the presidency in a way that addresses their concerns.

thank you

Bridge The Divide

It's too bad you're not fighting for the office as hard as you fought for the votes. You did this last time too. Belly up.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:06:47 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:04:13 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:54:28 AM, Wylted wrote:
YYW's referendum on the abolition of the presidency can be found here. http://www.debate.org...


It is clear that the community will not come together until the abolition of the presidency has been voted on. I would have liked to have been given an opportunity to prove the value of the presidency first, but it is more important that we can move forward together.

I will accept the results of YYW's referendum. It is fair, it is of adequate length of time for everyone to form a conclusion on the proper way to move forward together. It is community proposed, not airmax proposed so that issue is resolved.

My only concern is that YYW did not PM me to discuss this so both camps could negotiate a fair referendum.

If the abolitionist side wins this vote, I will no longer PM Airmax in any official capacity. I will try to remain a leader in the community and accomplish some good things, and I will congratulate the abolitionists.

However, if I lose I will bring value back to the presidency. I will make abolition obsolete by reforming the presidency in a way that addresses their concerns.

thank you

Bridge The Divide

It's too bad you're not fighting for the office as hard as you fought for the votes. You did this last time too. Belly up.

A lot of people did not see YYW's referendum as legitimate and refrained from voting. I do think that once those people vote, the result will be fair. Bringing the community together is more important than winning.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:07:02 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 6:54:28 AM, Wylted wrote:

If the abolitionist side wins this vote, I will no longer PM Airmax in any official capacity. I will try to remain a leader in the community and accomplish some good things

You havent ever once done anything for the site ever
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:08:04 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:07:02 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:54:28 AM, Wylted wrote:

If the abolitionist side wins this vote, I will no longer PM Airmax in any official capacity. I will try to remain a leader in the community and accomplish some good things

You havent ever once done anything for the site ever

Can you stop crying that you lost for one minute and act respectable?
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:09:25 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:08:04 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:07:02 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:54:28 AM, Wylted wrote:

If the abolitionist side wins this vote, I will no longer PM Airmax in any official capacity. I will try to remain a leader in the community and accomplish some good things

You havent ever once done anything for the site ever

Can you stop crying that you lost for one minute and act respectable?

Actually if you look at the referendum youd see that yorue the one who lost because of youre own idiocy and incompetence.

On top of that you still have never done anything for the site either.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:13:28 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:09:25 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:08:04 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:07:02 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:54:28 AM, Wylted wrote:

If the abolitionist side wins this vote, I will no longer PM Airmax in any official capacity. I will try to remain a leader in the community and accomplish some good things

You havent ever once done anything for the site ever

Can you stop crying that you lost for one minute and act respectable?

Actually if you look at the referendum youd see that yorue the one who lost because of youre own idiocy and incompetence.

On top of that you still have never done anything for the site either.

I am reaching out to my opponent's at every turn. PMing people individually, endorsing YYW's thread, refraining from saying anything rude in public. Is it just not worth even attempting to work with you guys?
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:18:18 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:13:28 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:09:25 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:08:04 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:07:02 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:54:28 AM, Wylted wrote:

If the abolitionist side wins this vote, I will no longer PM Airmax in any official capacity. I will try to remain a leader in the community and accomplish some good things

You havent ever once done anything for the site ever

Can you stop crying that you lost for one minute and act respectable?

Actually if you look at the referendum youd see that yorue the one who lost because of youre own idiocy and incompetence.

On top of that you still have never done anything for the site either.

I am reaching out to my opponent's at every turn. PMing people individually, endorsing YYW's thread, refraining from saying anything rude in public. Is it just not worth even attempting to work with you guys?

Its not. Youre a despicable pile of sh*t who ruined a perfectly good election by lying and cheating your way to the nomination. Youve never done anything for the site or anything for anyone else, you have lived a completely pointless existence on this site.... Now, we have an official referendum to end the presidency you tried to steal for yourself, your own former supporters are turning against you, and those who want abolition are now more committed to it than ever thanks to you

Do the site a favor and step down. Admit you cheated and crawl back into your hole. People would rather abolish the presidency and try to revive it in the future then leave it in your hands, because abolitionists and pro-presidency supporters alike know how incompetent you are. Youre not well-liked, youre not even likable, you cant campaign to save your life, and nothing will ever change that.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:21:19 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:18:18 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:13:28 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:09:25 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:08:04 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:07:02 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:54:28 AM, Wylted wrote:

If the abolitionist side wins this vote, I will no longer PM Airmax in any official capacity. I will try to remain a leader in the community and accomplish some good things

You havent ever once done anything for the site ever

Can you stop crying that you lost for one minute and act respectable?

Actually if you look at the referendum youd see that yorue the one who lost because of youre own idiocy and incompetence.

On top of that you still have never done anything for the site either.

I am reaching out to my opponent's at every turn. PMing people individually, endorsing YYW's thread, refraining from saying anything rude in public. Is it just not worth even attempting to work with you guys?

Its not. Youre a despicable pile of sh*t who ruined a perfectly good election by lying and cheating your way to the nomination. Youve never done anything for the site or anything for anyone else, you have lived a completely pointless existence on this site.... Now, we have an official referendum to end the presidency you tried to steal for yourself, your own former supporters are turning against you, and those who want abolition are now more committed to it than ever thanks to you

Do the site a favor and step down. Admit you cheated and crawl back into your hole. People would rather abolish the presidency and try to revive it in the future then leave it in your hands, because abolitionists and pro-presidency supporters alike know how incompetent you are. Youre not well-liked, youre not even likable, you cant campaign to save your life, and nothing will ever change that.

Actually I won, showing I am more competent at running a campaign. You lost remember? I have not been given an opportunity to lead, because you just clog up the forum, literally at home crying on your keyboard.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:22:35 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:21:19 AM, Wylted wrote:

Actually I won, showing I am more competent at running a campaign.

You didnt run a campaign though. You stole an eleciton by tricking idiots into voting for you.

Now that your victory is being pried away, your babbling in front of your keyboard like the middle aged piece loser you are.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:25:26 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:22:35 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:21:19 AM, Wylted wrote:

Actually I won, showing I am more competent at running a campaign.

You didnt run a campaign though. You stole an eleciton by tricking idiots into voting for you.

Now that your victory is being pried away, your babbling in front of your keyboard like the middle aged piece loser you are.

Actually I am reaching out to my opponents and even conceding to a vote they asked for on the issue, and the members who voted for me and the ones who would have voted for me are not idiots. Even while reaching out to you, you are showing your class by just throwing out insults as a result of your emotional outburst.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:27:25 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:25:26 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:22:35 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:21:19 AM, Wylted wrote:

Actually I won, showing I am more competent at running a campaign.

You didnt run a campaign though. You stole an eleciton by tricking idiots into voting for you.

Now that your victory is being pried away, your babbling in front of your keyboard like the middle aged piece loser you are.

Actually I am reaching out to my opponents and even conceding to a vote they asked for on the issue, and the members who voted for me and the ones who would have voted for me are not idiots. Even while reaching out to you, you are showing your class by just throwing out insults as a result of your emotional outburst.

I dont need to show class cause im not running to be president. You can try to show class, but Ill just show your supporters who you actually are and expose you for the classless swine you are.

If you had any shard of dignity like you claim, youd accept that you fraudulently rigged the election in your favor, and step down immediately. You wont do that though because, as mentioned, youre a classless piece of sh*t
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:28:21 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:27:25 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:25:26 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:22:35 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:21:19 AM, Wylted wrote:

Actually I won, showing I am more competent at running a campaign.

You didnt run a campaign though. You stole an eleciton by tricking idiots into voting for you.

Now that your victory is being pried away, your babbling in front of your keyboard like the middle aged piece loser you are.

Actually I am reaching out to my opponents and even conceding to a vote they asked for on the issue, and the members who voted for me and the ones who would have voted for me are not idiots. Even while reaching out to you, you are showing your class by just throwing out insults as a result of your emotional outburst.

I dont need to show class cause im not running to be president. You can try to show class, but Ill just show your supporters who you actually are and expose you for the classless swine you are.

If you had any shard of dignity like you claim, youd accept that you fraudulently rigged the election in your favor, and step down immediately. You wont do that though because, as mentioned, youre a classless piece of sh*t

I rigged it how?
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:30:48 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:28:21 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:27:25 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:25:26 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:22:35 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:21:19 AM, Wylted wrote:

Actually I won, showing I am more competent at running a campaign.

You didnt run a campaign though. You stole an eleciton by tricking idiots into voting for you.

Now that your victory is being pried away, your babbling in front of your keyboard like the middle aged piece loser you are.

Actually I am reaching out to my opponents and even conceding to a vote they asked for on the issue, and the members who voted for me and the ones who would have voted for me are not idiots. Even while reaching out to you, you are showing your class by just throwing out insults as a result of your emotional outburst.

I dont need to show class cause im not running to be president. You can try to show class, but Ill just show your supporters who you actually are and expose you for the classless swine you are.

If you had any shard of dignity like you claim, youd accept that you fraudulently rigged the election in your favor, and step down immediately. You wont do that though because, as mentioned, youre a classless piece of sh*t

I rigged it how?

Tricking clueless voters who have no idea how the site even works to support your candidacy you ended months earlier based on a platform that didnt exist while taking advantage of other campaigns who agreed to not resort to underhand tactics to secure votes.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:32:21 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:30:48 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:28:21 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:27:25 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:25:26 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:22:35 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:21:19 AM, Wylted wrote:

Actually I won, showing I am more competent at running a campaign.

You didnt run a campaign though. You stole an eleciton by tricking idiots into voting for you.

Now that your victory is being pried away, your babbling in front of your keyboard like the middle aged piece loser you are.

Actually I am reaching out to my opponents and even conceding to a vote they asked for on the issue, and the members who voted for me and the ones who would have voted for me are not idiots. Even while reaching out to you, you are showing your class by just throwing out insults as a result of your emotional outburst.

I dont need to show class cause im not running to be president. You can try to show class, but Ill just show your supporters who you actually are and expose you for the classless swine you are.

If you had any shard of dignity like you claim, youd accept that you fraudulently rigged the election in your favor, and step down immediately. You wont do that though because, as mentioned, youre a classless piece of sh*t

I rigged it how?

Tricking clueless voters who have no idea how the site even works to support your candidacy you ended months earlier based on a platform that didnt exist while taking advantage of other campaigns who agreed to not resort to underhand tactics to secure votes.

Why is it tricking? I just asked for votes, I don't think they got deceived.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:35:03 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:32:21 AM, Wylted wrote:

Tricking clueless voters who have no idea how the site even works to support your candidacy you ended months earlier based on a platform that didnt exist while taking advantage of other campaigns who agreed to not resort to underhand tactics to secure votes.

Why is it tricking? I just asked for votes, I don't think they got deceived.

They did get deceived though, which is why many voters both in the election and the referendum denounced you after voting for you and switched their votes after being told the truth.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:36:56 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:35:03 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:32:21 AM, Wylted wrote:

Tricking clueless voters who have no idea how the site even works to support your candidacy you ended months earlier based on a platform that didnt exist while taking advantage of other campaigns who agreed to not resort to underhand tactics to secure votes.

Why is it tricking? I just asked for votes, I don't think they got deceived.

They did get deceived though, which is why many voters both in the election and the referendum denounced you after voting for you and switched their votes after being told the truth.

I think that has more to do with you and MIkal's random attacks. Other than you and mikal nobody has been this vocal against me. Even YYW who is for abolition is not making it personal, just advocating for his position.
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:39:07 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
O SHlT IT'S HAPPENING
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:39:09 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:36:56 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:35:03 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:32:21 AM, Wylted wrote:

Tricking clueless voters who have no idea how the site even works to support your candidacy you ended months earlier based on a platform that didnt exist while taking advantage of other campaigns who agreed to not resort to underhand tactics to secure votes.

Why is it tricking? I just asked for votes, I don't think they got deceived.

They did get deceived though, which is why many voters both in the election and the referendum denounced you after voting for you and switched their votes after being told the truth.

I think that has more to do with you and MIkal's random attacks.

Nope, I just showed them your own words and deception and let them make up their minds in light of the new evidence.....

You buried yourself under your own lies and deception. Any random member you try to get to vote for preserving the presidency is someone I can get to flip their vote by showing them what is is youve actually said and what your true intentions actually are.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:40:25 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:39:09 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:36:56 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:35:03 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:32:21 AM, Wylted wrote:

Tricking clueless voters who have no idea how the site even works to support your candidacy you ended months earlier based on a platform that didnt exist while taking advantage of other campaigns who agreed to not resort to underhand tactics to secure votes.

Why is it tricking? I just asked for votes, I don't think they got deceived.

They did get deceived though, which is why many voters both in the election and the referendum denounced you after voting for you and switched their votes after being told the truth.

I think that has more to do with you and MIkal's random attacks.

Nope, I just showed them your own words and deception and let them make up their minds in light of the new evidence.....

You buried yourself under your own lies and deception. Any random member you try to get to vote for preserving the presidency is someone I can get to flip their vote by showing them what is is youve actually said and what your true intentions actually are.

By secret PM's to political enemies? I don't think anyone believes you engage honestly with the enemy in simulated warfare, lol
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:41:18 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Wylted won the election. Sorry that you're crap at politics.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:43:29 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:41:18 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Wylted won the election. Sorry that you're crap at politics.

What does Wylted's urine taste like since you spend so much time sucking his d*ck?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:46:16 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:40:25 AM, Wylted wrote:

By secret PM's to political enemies? I don't think anyone believes you engage honestly with the enemy in simulated warfare, lol

If you were telling the truth, it indicates that you cant be trusted because you are not a real supporter of the presidency and only want to trash the presidency for sh*ts and giggles.

If you were lying the whole time, it shows that you are a liar who cant be trusted since youve insinuated doing the exact opposite of everything youve promised to gullible voters, bringing your credibility and character into question.....

You can spin the PM convo's any way you want, but either way, it shows that you are a deceptive liar who cannot be trusted, and thats all voters need to see to vote for abolition
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 12:51:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:46:16 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:40:25 AM, Wylted wrote:

By secret PM's to political enemies? I don't think anyone believes you engage honestly with the enemy in simulated warfare, lol

If you were telling the truth, it indicates that you cant be trusted because you are not a real supporter of the presidency and only want to trash the presidency for sh*ts and giggles.

If you were lying the whole time, it shows that you are a liar who cant be trusted since youve insinuated doing the exact opposite of everything youve promised to gullible voters, bringing your credibility and character into question.....

You can spin the PM convo's any way you want, but either way, it shows that you are a deceptive liar who cannot be trusted, and thats all voters need to see to vote for abolition

He is lying about this like he is lying about everything else.
Tsar of DDO
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 8:34:06 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:43:29 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:41:18 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Wylted won the election. Sorry that you're crap at politics.

What does Wylted's urine taste like since you spend so much time sucking his d*ck?

Keep this conduct and you'll be banned again.
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 8:37:14 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 8:34:06 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:43:29 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:41:18 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Wylted won the election. Sorry that you're crap at politics.

What does Wylted's urine taste like since you spend so much time sucking his d*ck?

Keep this conduct and you'll be banned again.

Lol
Tsar of DDO