Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

In The Name Of Your Queen

MotherofDragons
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 10:18:51 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Stop with the petty fights

The silliness with words

My dragons are bored by it. They are impatient beasts.

I shall not let DDO be destroyed because of the things that do not truly matter in the long run.

I will resurrect the forum posts here that matter.

I am the Mother of Dragons.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 10:22:39 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 10:18:51 PM, MotherofDragons wrote:
Stop with the petty fights

The silliness with words

My dragons are bored by it. They are impatient beasts.

I shall not let DDO be destroyed because of the things that do not truly matter in the long run.

I will resurrect the forum posts here that matter.

I am the Mother of Dragons.


Stannis is the One and True King.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 10:31:19 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 10:24:24 PM, MotherofDragons wrote:
At 7/14/2016 10:22:39 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Stannis is the One and True King.

Just don't get in my way.

Stannis Baratheon: the King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Lord of Dragonstone, Lord of Storm's End, Lord Paramount of the Stormlands, Master of Ships, First of His Name, The King in the Narrow Sea, Warrior of Light, The Lord's Chosen, Son of Fire, and The Prince That Was Promised follows the law of the land. According to this law, strictly speaking multi-accounting is a bannable offense. Just as a reminder considering you are in His domain.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
MotherofDragons
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 10:34:48 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 10:31:19 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/14/2016 10:24:24 PM, MotherofDragons wrote:
At 7/14/2016 10:22:39 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Stannis is the One and True King.

Just don't get in my way.

Stannis Baratheon: the King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Lord of Dragonstone, Lord of Storm's End, Lord Paramount of the Stormlands, Master of Ships, First of His Name, The King in the Narrow Sea, Warrior of Light, The Lord's Chosen, Son of Fire, and The Prince That Was Promised follows the law of the land. According to this law, strictly speaking multi-accounting is a bannable offense. Just as a reminder considering you are in His domain.

https://www.youtube.com...

I am only here to protect DDO
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 10:37:00 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 10:34:48 PM, MotherofDragons wrote:
At 7/14/2016 10:31:19 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/14/2016 10:24:24 PM, MotherofDragons wrote:
At 7/14/2016 10:22:39 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Stannis is the One and True King.

Just don't get in my way.

Stannis Baratheon: the King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Lord of Dragonstone, Lord of Storm's End, Lord Paramount of the Stormlands, Master of Ships, First of His Name, The King in the Narrow Sea, Warrior of Light, The Lord's Chosen, Son of Fire, and The Prince That Was Promised follows the law of the land. According to this law, strictly speaking multi-accounting is a bannable offense. Just as a reminder considering you are in His domain.

https://www.youtube.com...

I am only here to protect DDO

Stannis is the Protector of the Realm and doesn't do so with unlawful means.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...