Jump to topic:

Bring Back the Presidency

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 1:03:36 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
One thing is clear: the site is going to fall apart without it.

Voting starts now.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 1:08:14 AM
Bring it back.

Voting is closed.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 1:21:04 AM
At 7/15/2016 1:03:36 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

Voting starts now.

Kinda already is falling apart.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 1:45:20 AM
At 7/15/2016 1:21:04 AM, ThinkBig wrote:

Voting starts now.

I give it a couple months until it returns.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 1:45:59 AM
At 7/15/2016 1:45:20 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Voting starts now.

That's being generous
ThinkBig
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 1:52:27 AM
At 7/15/2016 1:45:59 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 7/15/2016 1:45:20 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Voting starts now.

That's being generous

That's being realistic.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 2:17:15 AM

The only reason this site is "falling apart" is because of losers with absolutely no life who keep pretending the "presidency" matters when it doesn't... so everyone keeps posting in the DDO forum about the presidency instead of debating, or instead of posting anything interesting in the forums, so there's nothing to fvcking salvage on this site anymore. This site has become a piece of sh!t due to threads like this. This entire platform is nothing but children in adult bodies whining and name calling about something that has no significance whatsoever. I can't believe Shab is being such a baby. Lol @ "needing" the presidency. Do you people need other members on DDO to wipe your a$s too? Give me a break. This is a DEBATE site. It's about DEBATING. If people want a change, they can ask the mod to ask Juggle (which probably won't do much but is so much more than what the "presidency" can and will do). If members want to vote on a change, they can talk about it and vote in the forums. A "president" is not needed. At all.
President of DDO
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 2:29:59 AM
At 7/15/2016 2:17:15 AM, Danielle wrote:

The only reason this site is "falling apart" is because of losers with absolutely no life who keep pretending the "presidency" matters when it doesn't... so everyone keeps posting in the DDO forum about the presidency instead of debating, or instead of posting anything interesting in the forums, so there's nothing to fvcking salvage on this site anymore. This site has become a piece of sh!t due to threads like this. This entire platform is nothing but children in adult bodies whining and name calling about something that has no significance whatsoever. I can't believe Shab is being such a baby. Lol @ "needing" the presidency. Do you people need other members on DDO to wipe your a$s too? Give me a break. This is a DEBATE site. It's about DEBATING. If people want a change, they can ask the mod to ask Juggle (which probably won't do much but is so much more than what the "presidency" can and will do). If members want to vote on a change, they can talk about it and vote in the forums. A "president" is not needed. At all.

A president, who researches why people don't want to debate or vote could be helpful,. Zmike has posted several OPs concerning these very issues with little support. If he were to bear an official title - maybe his efforts would build momentum. You have a "name" on DDO, as an excellent debater that you built when debaters on this site were active. For those of us who have joined the site since its "glory days" seem to have passed, it seems nearly impossible to get votes on completed debates, or to partake in debates without our opponent FFing. I would like a representative who has been on here for a while, to figure out a way to communicate with moderation about the issues that keep members from wanting to invest hours in debates that barely get voted on or read.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 2:30:06 AM

Voting starts now.

Fall apart? Tell you what. Find me ONE forum site that has a "president", and I will think about it.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 2:35:22 AM
At 7/15/2016 2:17:15 AM, Danielle wrote:

Shab is being sarcastic.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -