Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I don't get this

fire_wings
Posts: 5,563
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 11:53:44 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Presidency ended. It's over. Why are people still talking about this?
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:04:54 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/15/2016 11:53:44 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Presidency ended. It's over. Why are people still talking about this?

Wylted and/or is second in command Zmike sent out mass pm's to people asking them to vote keep in the referendum thread, and YYW also happened to make the thing last an entire week for god knows why leaving voting still open
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
fire_wings
Posts: 5,563
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:05:32 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:04:54 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2016 11:53:44 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Presidency ended. It's over. Why are people still talking about this?

Wylted and/or is second in command Zmike sent out mass pm's to people asking them to vote keep in the referendum thread, and YYW also happened to make the thing last an entire week for god knows why leaving voting still open

now there are two spammers!!! Didn't it end?
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:06:59 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:05:32 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:04:54 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2016 11:53:44 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Presidency ended. It's over. Why are people still talking about this?

Wylted and/or is second in command Zmike sent out mass pm's to people asking them to vote keep in the referendum thread, and YYW also happened to make the thing last an entire week for god knows why leaving voting still open

now there are two spammers!!! Didn't it end?

Airmax opted not to step forward and end this whole thing once and for all after Wylted announced he was stepping down, and until he does so all this crap will continue into the near-future
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
fire_wings
Posts: 5,563
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:07:34 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:06:59 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:05:32 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:04:54 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2016 11:53:44 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Presidency ended. It's over. Why are people still talking about this?

Wylted and/or is second in command Zmike sent out mass pm's to people asking them to vote keep in the referendum thread, and YYW also happened to make the thing last an entire week for god knows why leaving voting still open

now there are two spammers!!! Didn't it end?

Airmax opted not to step forward and end this whole thing once and for all after Wylted announced he was stepping down, and until he does so all this crap will continue into the near-future

Then spam Airmax's profile and make it happen.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:13:13 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:07:34 AM, fire_wings wrote:

It's not truly over. It's unlikely that Keep wins, but abolish has just 11 more members than Keep. Things could change within the next week. It's 41-30 for now. And it's only been two days since the referendum started.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
fire_wings
Posts: 5,563
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:13:46 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:13:13 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:07:34 AM, fire_wings wrote:

It's not truly over. It's unlikely that Keep wins, but abolish has just 11 more members than Keep. Things could change within the next week. It's 41-30 for now. And it's only been two days since the referendum started.

oh
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:15:12 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/15/2016 11:53:44 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Wylted stepped down, but if the presidency continues, then we just elect a new president, who'll most likely be Ima, since maybe noone wants to bother with another election process.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
fire_wings
Posts: 5,563
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:16:15 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:15:12 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 7/15/2016 11:53:44 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Wylted stepped down, but if the presidency continues, then we just elect a new president, who'll most likely be Ima, since maybe noone wants to bother with another election process.

but anyways it will be over
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:17:51 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:16:15 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:15:12 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 7/15/2016 11:53:44 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Wylted stepped down, but if the presidency continues, then we just elect a new president, who'll most likely be Ima, since maybe noone wants to bother with another election process.

but anyways it will be over
Indeed.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:23:14 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.

The VP doesnt automatically get power when the Prez steps down. I know this because I was VP when a Prez stepped down and rather then claim to be president an emergency election was held instead
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:24:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:23:14 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.

The VP doesnt automatically get power when the Prez steps down. I know this because I was VP when a Prez stepped down and rather then claim to be president an emergency election was held instead

Oh, okay then. In the end, I just want his crap to be abolished.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:26:38 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:23:14 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.

The VP doesnt automatically get power when the Prez steps down. I know this because I was VP when a Prez stepped down and rather then claim to be president an emergency election was held instead

Then I shall run! >;)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:27:55 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:26:38 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:23:14 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.

The VP doesnt automatically get power when the Prez steps down. I know this because I was VP when a Prez stepped down and rather then claim to be president an emergency election was held instead

Then I shall run! >;)

And you wonder why I find your fat a** annoying
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:31:25 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:27:55 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:26:38 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:23:14 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.

The VP doesnt automatically get power when the Prez steps down. I know this because I was VP when a Prez stepped down and rather then claim to be president an emergency election was held instead

Then I shall run! >;)

And you wonder why I find your fat a** annoying

A fat *** can be cured with diet and exercise. Your little d**k can't. How sad that you feel so inferior about its small size that the only way you can feel better about yourself is to point out other people's flaws
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
fire_wings
Posts: 5,563
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:32:43 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:31:25 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:27:55 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:26:38 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:23:14 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.

The VP doesnt automatically get power when the Prez steps down. I know this because I was VP when a Prez stepped down and rather then claim to be president an emergency election was held instead

Then I shall run! >;)

And you wonder why I find your fat a** annoying

A fat *** can be cured with diet and exercise.

lol, that is not what she meant

Your little d**k can't. How sad that you feel so inferior about its small size that the only way you can feel better about yourself is to point out other people's flaws
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:35:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:31:25 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:27:55 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:26:38 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:23:14 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.

The VP doesnt automatically get power when the Prez steps down. I know this because I was VP when a Prez stepped down and rather then claim to be president an emergency election was held instead

Then I shall run! >;)

And you wonder why I find your fat a** annoying

A fat *** can be cured with diet and exercise.

Yet youre still 40-60 pounds overweight, so either youre bad at it, or youre content with having your own gravitational pull, fatty
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 2:20:15 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:35:06 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:31:25 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:27:55 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:26:38 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:23:14 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.

The VP doesnt automatically get power when the Prez steps down. I know this because I was VP when a Prez stepped down and rather then claim to be president an emergency election was held instead

Then I shall run! >;)

And you wonder why I find your fat a** annoying

A fat *** can be cured with diet and exercise.

Yet youre still 40-60 pounds overweight, so either youre bad at it, or youre content with having your own gravitational pull, fatty

Bammmmmmmm.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 2:22:14 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/15/2016 11:53:44 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Presidency ended. It's over. Why are people still talking about this?

Because it's not over.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 2:36:38 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:35:06 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:31:25 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:27:55 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:26:38 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:23:14 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.

The VP doesnt automatically get power when the Prez steps down. I know this because I was VP when a Prez stepped down and rather then claim to be president an emergency election was held instead

Then I shall run! >;)

And you wonder why I find your fat a** annoying

A fat *** can be cured with diet and exercise.

Yet youre still 40-60 pounds overweight, so either youre bad at it, or youre content with having your own gravitational pull, fatty

*you're
*fatty.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 2:39:33 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 2:36:38 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:35:06 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:31:25 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:27:55 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:26:38 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:23:14 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.

The VP doesnt automatically get power when the Prez steps down. I know this because I was VP when a Prez stepped down and rather then claim to be president an emergency election was held instead

Then I shall run! >;)

And you wonder why I find your fat a** annoying

A fat *** can be cured with diet and exercise.

Yet youre still 40-60 pounds overweight, so either youre bad at it, or youre content with having your own gravitational pull, fatty

*you're
*fatty.

2 hours to respond and all you could come up with are grammar corrections.....

You must have been busy eating second dinner
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 2:40:40 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 2:39:33 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 2:36:38 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:35:06 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:31:25 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:27:55 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:26:38 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:23:14 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.

The VP doesnt automatically get power when the Prez steps down. I know this because I was VP when a Prez stepped down and rather then claim to be president an emergency election was held instead

Then I shall run! >;)

And you wonder why I find your fat a** annoying

A fat *** can be cured with diet and exercise.

Yet youre still 40-60 pounds overweight, so either youre bad at it, or youre content with having your own gravitational pull, fatty

*you're
*fatty.

2 hours to respond and all you could come up with are grammar corrections.....

You must have been busy eating second dinner

Yea..I had my bf for dinner. ;)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 2:41:31 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:35:06 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:31:25 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:27:55 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:26:38 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:23:14 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.

The VP doesnt automatically get power when the Prez steps down. I know this because I was VP when a Prez stepped down and rather then claim to be president an emergency election was held instead

Then I shall run! >;)

And you wonder why I find your fat a** annoying

A fat *** can be cured with diet and exercise.

Yet youre still 40-60 pounds overweight, so either youre bad at it, or youre content with having your own gravitational pull, fatty

You should be nicer to her, bruh. She's stronger than you.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 2:43:25 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 2:41:31 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:35:06 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:31:25 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:27:55 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:26:38 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:23:14 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.

The VP doesnt automatically get power when the Prez steps down. I know this because I was VP when a Prez stepped down and rather then claim to be president an emergency election was held instead

Then I shall run! >;)

And you wonder why I find your fat a** annoying

A fat *** can be cured with diet and exercise.

Yet youre still 40-60 pounds overweight, so either youre bad at it, or youre content with having your own gravitational pull, fatty

You should be nicer to her, bruh. She's stronger than you.

Lol please.... The only thing she has ever lifted is the fork.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 2:44:29 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 2:43:25 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 2:41:31 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:35:06 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:31:25 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:27:55 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:26:38 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:23:14 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/16/2016 12:20:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Well, we currently have Zmike as the de-facto president because Wylted stepped down.

The VP doesnt automatically get power when the Prez steps down. I know this because I was VP when a Prez stepped down and rather then claim to be president an emergency election was held instead

Then I shall run! >;)

And you wonder why I find your fat a** annoying

A fat *** can be cured with diet and exercise.

Yet youre still 40-60 pounds overweight, so either youre bad at it, or youre content with having your own gravitational pull, fatty

You should be nicer to her, bruh. She's stronger than you.

Lol please.... The only thing she has ever lifted is the fork.

That's not true actually she benches like 180. Blew my damn mind.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 7:17:49 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 12:04:54 AM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2016 11:53:44 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Presidency ended. It's over. Why are people still talking about this?

Wylted and/or is second in command Zmike sent out mass pm's to people asking them to vote keep in the referendum thread, and YYW also happened to make the thing last an entire week for god knows why leaving voting still open
Yeah, Wylted sent me a PM telling me to vote to keep the presidency. That's literally the only reason I voted to abolish it.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:32:03 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At the point when Wylted stepped down as president, I figured that he would have learned his lesson. Unfortunately, he's still manipulating the voting...
YYW
Posts: 36,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:33:12 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 3:32:03 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At the point when Wylted stepped down as president, I figured that he would have learned his lesson. Unfortunately, he's still manipulating the voting...

Yes he is.
Tsar of DDO
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:34:44 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/16/2016 3:33:12 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/16/2016 3:32:03 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At the point when Wylted stepped down as president, I figured that he would have learned his lesson. Unfortunately, he's still manipulating the voting...

Yes he is.

Now it's quite obvious he stepped down just to give the illusion of him being sorry for manipulating the election, so he may backstab us in the abolition referendum.