Total Posts:184|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Cursing

wamba
Posts: 688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2010 11:55:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/24/2010 11:01:14 PM, badger wrote:
we can curse :)

we can't say:

bullsh*t
sh*t
f*ck
f*cking
motherf*cker
f*g
p*ssy
*ss

We can say:

bitch
bitching
tits
piss
faggot
faggy
shitting
dick
dicking
hell
damn
cunt
cunting
asspirate
assclown
asshat
assfucker
nigger
cock
goddamn
jackass
shithole
twat
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 12:37:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/24/2010 11:55:29 PM, wamba wrote:
At 12/24/2010 11:01:14 PM, badger wrote:
we can curse :)

we can't say:

bullsh*t
sh*t
f*ck
f*cking
motherf*cker
f*g
p*ssy
*ss

We can say:

bitch
bitching
tits
piss
faggot
faggy
shitting
dick
dicking
hell
damn
cunt
cunting
asspirate
assclown
asshat
assfucker
nigger
cock
goddamn
jackass
shithole
twat

There's only a few on each list that I disagree with.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 5:50:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/24/2010 11:55:29 PM, wamba wrote:
At 12/24/2010 11:01:14 PM, badger wrote:
we can curse :)

we can't say:

bullsh*t
sh*t
f*ck
f*cking
motherf*cker
f*g
p*ssy
*ss

We can say:

bitch
bitching
tits
piss
faggot
faggy
shitting
dick
dicking
hell
damn
cunt
cunting
asspirate
assclown
asshat
assfucker
nigger
cock
goddamn
jackass
shithole
twat

?
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 5:52:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
We can't say a brittish term of affection for a small cat, similar to what Americans call "kitty" (pvssy) but we can say cunt? wtf
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 6:06:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 5:51:47 PM, lovelife wrote:
We can say bitch now?

Uh, we've always had that ability.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
wamba
Posts: 688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 6:47:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 6:37:29 PM, Ren wrote:
I am far more important than everyone else and thus my time is too important for petty things such as testing out the curse words we can use

Second 36
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 7:14:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 6:47:53 PM, wamba wrote:
At 12/25/2010 6:37:29 PM, Ren wrote:
I am far more important than everyone else blablabla

You're alone in this, kid.
wamba
Posts: 688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:14:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 7:14:04 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/25/2010 6:47:53 PM, wamba wrote:
At 12/25/2010 6:37:29 PM, Ren wrote:
I am far more important than everyone else blablabla

You're alone in this, kid.

Nice fail
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:16:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:15:18 PM, wamba wrote:
But seriously though. Most people think you are a stuck up prick.

You know people that know me?

Or, are you referring to some of the pedantic, pretentious, hostile children on this site.?
wamba
Posts: 688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:21:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 7:14:04 PM, Ren wrote:
I think I am the sh*t because I'm published

You've never had your picture on bubble gum cards.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:21:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:16:46 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:15:18 PM, wamba wrote:
But seriously though. Most people think you are a stuck up prick.

You know people that know me?

Or, are you referring to some of the pedantic, pretentious, hostile children on this site.?

Why does askbob think he represents everyone? I've always wondered that..
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
wamba
Posts: 688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:23:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:16:46 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:15:18 PM, wamba wrote:
But seriously though. Most people think you are a stuck up prick.

You know people that know me?

Or, are you referring to some of the pedantic, pretentious, hostile children on this site.?

So you're insinuating you're less of a pretentious self-glorifying fool in real life?
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:23:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:21:50 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:16:46 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:15:18 PM, wamba wrote:
But seriously though. Most people think you are a stuck up prick.

You know people that know me?

Or, are you referring to some of the pedantic, pretentious, hostile children on this site.?

Why does askbob think he represents everyone? I've always wondered that..
^
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
wamba
Posts: 688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:25:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:21:50 PM, m93samman wrote:
Why does askbob think he represents everyone? I've always wondered that..

Well isn't it a party now. It seems the queen of the east has honored us with her superior presence.

http://i53.tinypic.com...
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:28:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:21:50 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:16:46 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:15:18 PM, wamba wrote:
But seriously though. Most people think you are a stuck up prick.

You know people that know me?

Or, are you referring to some of the pedantic, pretentious, hostile children on this site.?

Why does askbob think he represents everyone? I've always wondered that..
Mohammad, go away, nobody here likes you.
wamba
Posts: 688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:30:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:28:53 PM, Mirza wrote:
Mohammad, go away, nobody here likes you.

I concur. This is a 21st century website and we don't condone pedophilia.
wamba
Posts: 688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:32:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:28:53 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:21:50 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:16:46 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:15:18 PM, wamba wrote:
But seriously though. Most people think you are a stuck up prick.

You know people that know me?

Or, are you referring to some of the pedantic, pretentious, hostile children on this site.?

Why does askbob think he represents everyone? I've always wondered that..
Mohammad, go away, nobody here likes you.

Also I thought your name was Mirza? Did you change it?
wamba
Posts: 688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:34:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:32:55 PM, Mirza wrote:
I think incest is natural and want you to bring up quotes

Ok sound like a fun time bra
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:34:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:32:38 PM, wamba wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:28:53 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:21:50 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:16:46 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:15:18 PM, wamba wrote:
But seriously though. Most people think you are a stuck up prick.

You know people that know me?

Or, are you referring to some of the pedantic, pretentious, hostile children on this site.?

Why does askbob think he represents everyone? I've always wondered that..
Mohammad, go away, nobody here likes you.

Also I thought your name was Mirza? Did you change it?
Yes. My *current* full name is Mohammad abu Hamza.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:39:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:21:29 PM, wamba wrote:
At 12/25/2010 7:14:04 PM, Ren wrote:
I think I am the sh*t because I'm published

You've never had your picture on bubble gum cards.

You know, I'm glad you brought this up.

I know that I'm unpopular on this site, but let's be real, here. It isn't because I'm "arrogant," "pompous," or "mean."

It's because my perspectives collide with practically everyone else's here.

For example, I'm a theist, I'm a bit of a hedonist, I'm pro-life, and I adore reading. Moreover, I find almost no one here funny (Koopin, FREEDO, and Lovelife excluded), nor do I believe that anyone would understand me when I am kidding, as they haven't in the past.

Therefore, I never participate in "humorous" banter, but I argue with just about everyone. When I do so, I hate repeating myself and don't respect stupid arguments based on assumptions, semantics, generalizations, or suppositions, because they are largely meaningless.

As a result, I am often at odds with people, and derisively so. I really don't care how people feel about that, because I come here for the mental stimulation and to entertain myself.

Take the recent argument about Affirmative Action, for example. The entire thread was about how Affirmative Action is essentially reverse racism against "whites" in favor of "blacks," because the "whites in power feel guilty." For anyone who knows anything about Affirmative Action, it actually accommodates all demographics, to include those with handicaps and women, and it's for the purpose of engaging all available human resources rather than a select perceived derivative of the elite class, which is more about money than anything else.

With this under consideration, of course I called people ignorant, because that's what ignorant is. Did they like to hear that? No. But, it's true. Not one person but myself referenced the actual legislation. Anyone who bases their knowledge and beliefs on what other people have written regarding various subjects are nothing but pretentious @ssholes.

So, you can like me, or not. But, I will always be here to cast doubt on your nonsensical self aggrandizement.

Cheers.
wamba
Posts: 688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:45:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:39:39 PM, Ren wrote:
I know that I'm unpopular on this site, but let's be real, here. It isn't because I'm "arrogant," "pompous," or "mean."

No actually that's my entire reason for not liking you.


It's because my perspectives collide with practically everyone else's here.

Great cop out here.

For example, I'm a theist, I'm a bit of a hedonist, I'm pro-life, and I adore reading.

Same?

Moreover, I have no sense of humor and am very audible about my superior sense of humor

yes

As result of being a pompous dick, most people don't like me

Yes


Insert irrelevant thread that no one knows about here

I admit I am a dick but that somehow makes everyone else pretentious, not me

Insert self righteous bullcrap here

Cheers.
wamba
Posts: 688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:47:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Also everyone hates Mirza because he's a Muslim, not because he's mirthless prick who employs no logic, randomly threatens others, and babies a drama queen.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:48:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:45:25 PM, wamba wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:39:39 PM, Ren wrote:
I know that I'm unpopular on this site, but let's be real, here. It isn't because I'm "arrogant," "pompous," or "mean."

No actually that's my entire reason for not liking you.

You know, they say you hate most what you see in others.

Accuracy be damned.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:50:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:48:31 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:45:25 PM, wamba wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:39:39 PM, Ren wrote:
I know that I'm unpopular on this site, but let's be real, here. It isn't because I'm "arrogant," "pompous," or "mean."

No actually that's my entire reason for not liking you.

You know, they say you hate most what you see in others.

Accuracy be damned.

i'd say you messed that up there bud.
signature
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2010 9:50:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/25/2010 9:48:31 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:45:25 PM, wamba wrote:
At 12/25/2010 9:39:39 PM, Ren wrote:
I know that I'm unpopular on this site, but let's be real, here. It isn't because I'm "arrogant," "pompous," or "mean."

No actually that's my entire reason for not liking you.

You know, they say you hate most the things about yourself that you see in others.

Accuracy be damned.

Fixed.