Jump to topic:

Wylted still Pres?

Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 7:29:18 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I know this topic is getting too annoying, but bare with me.

There doesn't seem to be an official confirmation from Airmax that Wylted is no longer the president even after the referendum. Isn't one needed for the presidency to be abolished?

What's interesting here is that Wylted thought he was abolished and is now inactive perhaps distressed from the whole experience, when in fact he remains to be the president from an official capacity. No?
rross
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 7:46:02 PM
Yes he's still the president, but that's okay if he's inactive because the president doesn't have to do anything. I prefer inactive presidents actually.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 7:47:09 PM
At 7/22/2016 7:29:18 PM, Roukezian wrote:

There doesn't seem to be an official confirmation from Airmax that Wylted is no longer the president even after the referendum. Isn't one needed for the presidency to be abolished?

What's interesting here is that Wylted thought he was abolished and is now inactive perhaps distressed from the whole experience, when in fact he remains to be the president from an official capacity. No?

Delete your account.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 7:55:04 PM
Lol

Wylted is not the president because he resigned, and then after that the community abolished the position.

Only an abject fool or complete idiot would be unable to interpret the meaning of those events.
Tsar of DDO
rross
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 11:38:44 AM

Or maybe zmikecuber is stepping in as president for now? Not that it matters, but that would make sense if there were any ceremonies where we'd need someone to hold a flag or smash a goblet or whatever. Zmikecuber would do great at that.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 12:10:18 PM
At 7/23/2016 11:38:44 AM, rross wrote:

Or maybe zmikecuber is stepping in as president for now? Not that it matters, but that would make sense if there were any ceremonies where we'd need someone to hold a flag or smash a goblet or whatever. Zmikecuber would do great at that.

This is a very real possibility.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 1:41:46 PM

He stepped down as the vote was happening.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 3:35:50 PM
He stepped down. In an emergency election, the community elected Skepsikyma, the fat cunt.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 4:15:39 PM

The VP doesnt automatically become President if the President steps down amazingly. I was VP at the time Mikal resigned, and another election was held instead. The VP is perhaps the only position that was more useless than the presidency itself, and zmike isnt president just because Wylted stepped down
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 5:59:03 PM
At 7/23/2016 4:15:39 PM, imabench wrote:

The VP doesnt automatically become President if the President steps down amazingly. I was VP at the time Mikal resigned, and another election was held instead. The VP is perhaps the only position that was more useless than the presidency itself, and zmike isnt president just because Wylted stepped down

So basically we're in a no-president state where the presidency wasn't officially abolished but there is no president anyway?
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 6:00:09 PM
At 7/22/2016 7:55:04 PM, YYW wrote:
Lol

Wylted is not the president because he resigned, and then after that the community abolished the position.

Only an abject fool or complete idiot would be unable to interpret the meaning of those events.

But has Airmax confirmed that the presidency was abolished? His comments on the referendum seemed to indicate that he just viewed it as an interesting survey.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 6:13:13 PM
At 7/23/2016 6:00:09 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/22/2016 7:55:04 PM, YYW wrote:
Lol

But has Airmax confirmed that the presidency was abolished? His comments on the referendum seemed to indicate that he just viewed it as an interesting survey.

Airmax isn't the one who confirms anything. Just as it was not his place to call the referendum, nor is it his place to confirm the result.

Max has said from the start that the thread had all the legitimacy it needed, and a decision was reached. The decision does not need to be "confirmed" in any way by him. It already was.
Tsar of DDO