Jump to topic:

My Topics List

Amedexyius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 8:29:14 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
These are topics which interest me and I have much prior knowledge to. If anyone wants to debate with me about these topics, you can reply to this thread or message me.

The United States Should Stop Funding Syrian Rebels Against Assad (Pro)
1997-2005 NATO Build-Up Is A Primary Factor In Recent Russian Resurgence (Pro)
Russia Shouldn't Be Blamed for the Downing of MH-17 (Pro)
In Certain Cases, Internet Censorship is Necessary to Preserve National Stability (Pro)
The American Invasion of Afghanistan Was Justified (Pro)
The Russian Invasions of Chechnya Were Justified (Pro)
The American Containment Policy Is A Failure (Pro)
The United Nations Security Council Should Be Granted Stronger Diplomatic Unification Powers (Pro)
Russia Is Entitled To Defend Interests in Ukraine As A Response To American Military Intervention (Pro)
A Majority Of Private Media In Capitalist Nations Are Influenced By Private Interest Conglomerates (Pro)

I will post more of these on my profile if anyone is ever interested.
Amedexyius

Member of the Voter's Union
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 8:48:45 PM
At 7/22/2016 8:29:14 PM, Amedexyius wrote:
These are topics which interest me and I have much prior knowledge to. If anyone wants to debate with me about these topics, you can reply to this thread or message me.

The United States Should Stop Funding Syrian Rebels Against Assad (Pro)
1997-2005 NATO Build-Up Is A Primary Factor In Recent Russian Resurgence (Pro)
In Certain Cases, Internet Censorship is Necessary to Preserve National Stability (Pro)
The American Invasion of Afghanistan Was Justified (Pro)
The Russian Invasions of Chechnya Were Justified (Pro)
The American Containment Policy Is A Failure (Pro)
The United Nations Security Council Should Be Granted Stronger Diplomatic Unification Powers (Pro)
Russia Is Entitled To Defend Interests in Ukraine As A Response To American Military Intervention (Pro)
A Majority Of Private Media In Capitalist Nations Are Influenced By Private Interest Conglomerates (Pro)

I will post more of these on my profile if anyone is ever interested.

I know very little about Russia, but these topics sound interesting.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
Biodome
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 9:36:26 PM
This

or

Russia Is Entitled To Defend Interests in Ukraine (Pro)

This, as long as you strike out the second part - I do not agree that there was an American military intervention in Ukraine.
Amedexyius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 9:39:41 PM
At 7/22/2016 9:36:26 PM, Biodome wrote:
This

or

This, as long as you strike out the second part - I do not agree that there was an American military intervention in Ukraine.

Russian troops entered Crimea after American troops arrived in Ukraine. Otherwise, I wouldn't support the annexation. The annexation was a response to a mass arrival.
Amedexyius

Biodome
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 9:41:48 PM
At 7/22/2016 9:39:41 PM, Amedexyius wrote:
This

or

Russian troops entered Crimea after American troops arrived in Ukraine. Otherwise, I wouldn't support the annexation. The annexation was a response to a mass arrival.

You'd be free to argue for that, but just leave this out of the resolution. Else, me disagreeing would be considered a kritik, unless you're fine with that.
Amedexyius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 9:57:57 PM
At 7/22/2016 9:41:48 PM, Biodome wrote:
This

or

You'd be free to argue for that, but just leave this out of the resolution. Else, me disagreeing would be considered a kritik, unless you're fine with that.

I'd argue without the 'Response' part to the debate. Would you rather debate Ukraine or MH 17?
Amedexyius

Biodome
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 10:08:58 PM
At 7/22/2016 9:57:57 PM, Amedexyius wrote:
This

or

I'd argue without the 'Response' part to the debate. Would you rather debate Ukraine or MH 17?

I've recently had a debate about Crimea annexation, so I'd rather do the one about MH 17, as it would involve different arguments, I suppose.

Since I will be busy this month, would you be available to do this in August? I'd message you about this when I have the time for it.
Amedexyius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 10:10:27 PM
At 7/22/2016 10:08:58 PM, Biodome wrote:
This

or

I've recently had a debate about Crimea annexation, so I'd rather do the one about MH 17, as it would involve different arguments, I suppose.

Since I will be busy this month, would you be available to do this in August? I'd message you about this when I have the time for it.

Absolutely, whenever you want it, you can message me when you're ready.
Amedexyius

Biodome
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 10:12:23 PM
At 7/22/2016 10:10:27 PM, Amedexyius wrote:
At 7/22/2016 10:08:58 PM, Biodome wrote:
This

or

Absolutely, whenever you want it, you can message me when you're ready.

Cool :)