Jump to topic:

The Glitch and why I am mad

42lifeuniverseverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 12:26:48 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
So everyone hopefully knows of the glitch that makes one's debate sit in a point between forfeiture and not moving to the next round.

I'm here to b*tch about that real quick.

Specifically I want a policy change. Right now I cannot debate Vi_spex Damn it and I can only do that if DDO changes it's policy to allow two or more open debates with the same person. Who thought only one debate at a time with someone was a good idea? HUH WHO? I would like to know, and really need to understand this. I mean Vi has these great ideas for a debate that I want to crush in my palm DAMN. I cannot do it and it pisses me off SO much. I WANT YOU BACK VI.

Comments please :).

Is Life meaningless? Is the answer 42? Will we ever know? The Great Conversation answers all.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 12:39:44 AM
At 7/24/2016 12:26:48 AM, 42lifeuniverseverything wrote:
So everyone hopefully knows of the glitch that makes one's debate sit in a point between forfeiture and not moving to the next round.

Specifically I want a policy change. Right now I cannot debate Vi_spex Damn it and I can only do that if DDO changes it's policy to allow two or more open debates with the same person. Who thought only one debate at a time with someone was a good idea? HUH WHO? I would like to know, and really need to understand this. I mean Vi has these great ideas for a debate that I want to crush in my palm DAMN. I cannot do it and it pisses me off SO much. I WANT YOU BACK VI.

I agree that one should be able to have multiple debates with the same person. Also, the forfeit glitch is annoying.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 8:23:13 AM

I can't debate vi too!!! I forfeited the first round, it usually gets deleted, but because of the glitch, it isn't!!!! I want this to be fixed!

#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 10:08:31 AM
At 7/24/2016 8:23:13 AM, fire_wings wrote:

I can't debate vi too!!! I forfeited the first round, it usually gets deleted, but because of the glitch, it isn't!!!! I want this to be fixed!

Can't decks the spex
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 1:40:15 PM
At 7/24/2016 10:08:31 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/24/2016 8:23:13 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Can't decks the spex

lol
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 5:30:03 PM
At 7/24/2016 4:49:36 PM, vi_spex wrote:
hmm, i can try asking one of the admins, i have some on my friendlist

friend = know + person + now

only now is true

list = information + lines

admin = user + power + control + belief

friend list = 0 = nothing

you cant have a real friend list, admin is illusion
42lifeuniverseverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 6:12:59 PM
At 7/24/2016 5:30:03 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/24/2016 4:49:36 PM, vi_spex wrote:
hmm, i can try asking one of the admins, i have some on my friendlist

friend = know + person + now

only now is true

list = information + lines

admin = user + power + control + belief

friend list = 0 = nothing

you cant have a real friend list, admin is illusion

Absolute genius. Superb. Superb= above something = above nothing = nothing. Therefore nothing = Superb.

Is Life meaningless? Is the answer 42? Will we ever know? The Great Conversation answers all.
42lifeuniverseverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 6:14:28 PM
At 7/24/2016 12:39:44 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:

I agree that one should be able to have multiple debates with the same person. Also, the forfeit glitch is annoying.

I'm glad you agree, now if only the admins will.
42lifeuniverseverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 6:17:33 PM
You know, on a side note, this is good evidence of how Juggle abandoning the site has put the site into disrepair. If the head agency of this site would stop seeing this as a profit collection point, and start seeing it as a business, then maybe the site would have issues like this fixed.

Just a thought.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 6:58:37 PM
At 7/25/2016 6:17:33 PM, 42lifeuniverseverything wrote:
You know, on a side note, this is good evidence of how Juggle abandoning the site has put the site into disrepair. If the head agency of this site would stop seeing this as a profit collection point, and start seeing it as a business, then maybe the site would have issues like this fixed.

Just a thought.

We can only dream
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 5:55:13 PM

It was me. I am supreme dictator of DDO. Next I will trap you in a cage and feed you bananas like a chimpanzee.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
42lifeuniverseverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 7:57:07 PM
At 7/27/2016 5:55:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

It was me. I am supreme dictator of DDO. Next I will trap you in a cage and feed you bananas like a chimpanzee.

I guess I have to eat your personal banana and report you to the police? ;) How did you do the glitch eh? Because if so I want to know so I can glitch ma self some wins.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 8:03:58 PM

Just a thought.

Call Juggle by calling this number, go to the last option on the prompter and tell them that there are a bunch of glitches and crap. They said they have it on their list but its low in priority, maybe if more people started calling it they would prioritize it more
http://www.onespace.com...
42lifeuniverseverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 5:55:12 PM
At 7/27/2016 8:03:58 PM, Hayd wrote:

Just a thought.

Call Juggle by calling this number, go to the last option on the prompter and tell them that there are a bunch of glitches and crap. They said they have it on their list but its low in priority, maybe if more people started calling it they would prioritize it more
http://www.onespace.com...

Thanks for the solution. I will definitely do this.
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 1:03:19 AM
At 7/30/2016 12:44:50 AM, RonaldTrumpkin wrote:
good f*cking god spex you're a god damn moron
You might be the worst troll I've ever seen.
RonaldTrumpkin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 1:10:57 AM
At 7/30/2016 1:03:19 AM, Torton wrote:

good f*cking god do I have to give you my address?
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 1:15:38 AM
At 7/30/2016 1:10:57 AM, RonaldTrumpkin wrote:
At 7/30/2016 1:03:19 AM, Torton wrote:

good f*cking god do I have to give you my address?
...What?