Jump to topic:

Why did Juggle abandon DDO?

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 10:07:40 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I know that DDO is a subsidiary of Juggle and that Juggle owns DDO. But why did Juggle just abandon DDO?

After all, Juggle is the parent company of DDO and it's the parent company's job to supervise all of its subsidiaries and make sure that its subsidiaries are working properly.

Juggle hasn't been doing that but it would be nice if Juggle could actually care about this site again like it used to when this site first came out! Why?

Because there are so many glitches on this site that only Juggle, DDO's parent company, can fix, not the DDO moderators.

For one, the search function has stopped working. You can only add three answers to a poll at a time. And you can't access YYW's profile, even though he's still active on this site.

EVERY app and EVERY website experiences some bugs or glitches. It happens. But they fix those glitches so that those apps and sites can run more properly. If only Juggle could do the same for this site.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 10:22:57 PM
At 7/27/2016 10:07:40 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
I know that DDO is a subsidiary of Juggle and that Juggle owns DDO. But why did Juggle just abandon DDO?

After all, Juggle is the parent company of DDO and it's the parent company's job to supervise all of its subsidiaries and make sure that its subsidiaries are working properly.

Juggle hasn't been doing that but it would be nice if Juggle could actually care about this site again like it used to when this site first came out! Why?

Because there are so many glitches on this site that only Juggle, DDO's parent company, can fix, not the DDO moderators.

For one, the search function has stopped working. You can only add three answers to a poll at a time. And you can't access YYW's profile, even though he's still active on this site.

EVERY app and EVERY website experiences some bugs or glitches. It happens. But they fix those glitches so that those apps and sites can run more properly. If only Juggle could do the same for this site.

DDO is a good tax write off to show losses in revenue most likely. If it was profitable, believe me they would spend money on the site and pay attention to it. One does not neglect and ignore a cash cow. Business 101.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 10:27:38 PM
At 7/27/2016 10:22:57 PM, sadolite wrote:

DDO is a good tax write off to show losses in revenue most likely. If it was profitable, believe me they would spend money on the site and pay attention to it. One does not neglect and ignore a cash cow. Business 101.

Wow. The things that businesses do to become more efficient and gain more profit can be pretty sad to be honest.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 10:37:17 PM
At 7/27/2016 10:27:38 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:

Wow. The things that businesses do to become more efficient and gain more profit can be pretty sad to be honest.

Excuse me but are you not receiving a product for free? You pay nothing to come to this site. You should be thankful that DDO is a tax write off if in fact it is. If this site was a cash cow you would not be using this site for free I guarantee it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 10:41:42 PM
At 7/27/2016 10:37:17 PM, sadolite wrote:

Excuse me but are you not receiving a product for free? You pay nothing to come to this site. You should be thankful that DDO is a tax write off if in fact it is. If this site was a cash cow you would not be using this site for free I guarantee it.

Beggars and moochers can't complain about what they receive for free. Well they can, but no one cares.

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 10:51:47 PM

Juggle own multiple websites - some of which make the same amount of money DDO makes in a year within a week. DDO costs very little for Juggle to maintain and they still make a slight profit from it without doing anything to it. They're much more concerned with the more profitable websites that they own than this site (the least profitable website that they own).
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 2:14:25 AM

I do enjoy being on this site because I get to share my opinions with the world.

However, there is one huge problem I have with this glitchy site and it's the moderation.

The moderators have deleted like 60+ of my f**king polls and it's getting to the point where they're not even deleting them because they're "spammy" or "inappropriate" but just for fun.

It's really pissing me off because I work EXTREMELY hard on my polls and the sh*tty moderators think they can just take some of my precious polls away from me without me noticing?! I keep track of ALL of my polls and I always count so I know which ones are deleted and which aren't!

I think the moderators have some personal vendetta against me. They don't torture everyone else but they always torture me and taunt me.

Isn't it obvious? The moderators want me to kill myself. The reason why they delete random polls of mine is so they can get me insane to the point where I kill myself or end up in an asylum.

85% of the users and prudes on this site hate me and want me to die! It's the truth!

The moderators aren't good moderators! I should be a moderator! I'd make a much better moderator than these amateurs!

Rant over!
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 2:16:41 AM
At 7/28/2016 2:14:25 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

I do enjoy being on this site because I get to share my opinions with the world.

However, there is one huge problem I have with this glitchy site and it's the moderation.

The moderators have deleted like 60+ of my f**king polls and it's getting to the point where they're not even deleting them because they're "spammy" or "inappropriate" but just for fun.

It's really pissing me off because I work EXTREMELY hard on my polls and the sh*tty moderators think they can just take some of my precious polls away from me without me noticing?! I keep track of ALL of my polls and I always count so I know which ones are deleted and which aren't!

I think the moderators have some personal vendetta against me. They don't torture everyone else but they always torture me and taunt me.

Isn't it obvious? The moderators want me to kill myself. The reason why they delete random polls of mine is so they can get me insane to the point where I kill myself or end up in an asylum.

85% of the users and prudes on this site hate me and want me to die! It's the truth!

The moderators aren't good moderators! I should be a moderator! I'd make a much better moderator than these amateurs!

Rant over!

give us an example of a poll that was unjustly deleted.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 2:28:21 AM

lol - I thought I was the only member who felt like this.

Rant over!
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 3:06:15 AM

Rant over!

Yeah none of those things are even remotely true.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 4:03:57 AM
At 7/28/2016 2:16:41 AM, TBR wrote:

Rant over!

I have an ENTIRE list of examples! Brave yourself! XD

What do you think of when you hear the word unholy? Do you think food is better than people? Is farting really all that funny? What are your thoughts on paraphilia? Do babies annoy you? Do subliminal messages really work? How do you feel when you're around an attractive man or woman? What are the chances of getting groped by a stranger? Is hacking illegal? Do you ever have bloodlust? Do you think PetersSmith is stupid? What is a substitute for sex that you think would be better than the regular human sexual intercourse? Are schools sexist against males? Is DDO a communist tyranny? Which website has better moderation: DDO or Yahoo Answers? Is the poll moderation unfair towards DDO members? Is it a coincidence that Santa is an anagram for Satan? Is Steve Harvey's book, "Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man" sexist? (It totally is by the way) Is suicide really worth it? If you could go inside your own human body, would you? If you had a chance to go inside the Internet, would you? If there was a black magic class at your school, would you take it? Do elixirs enhance health? If you had to, would you rather spend one night with a psychopath or one night with a sociopath?

The list goes ON AND ON AND ON!

Now, look at all of the polls I just mentioned to you! NONE of them are that inappropriate!!

Everyone on this site is 12 and up so let's STOP acting like prudes and actually GET USED to the fact that I like to talk about gore and nudity!!
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 10:06:52 AM

True, very true.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 10:08:25 AM

He's pissed because he loves looking at a bunch of gore and nudity and is mad that he can't post any gore or nudity in the polls.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 4:45:16 AM
At 7/28/2016 10:08:25 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

He's pissed because he loves looking at a bunch of gore and nudity and is mad that he can't post any gore or nudity in the polls.

No. I'm pissed because the moderators have deleted so many of my polls without even telling me! The moderators are prudes and hypocrites!

I think I would be a better moderator on this site!
SaxonHammer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 5:11:02 AM
Foodiesoul

As you started this thread, I am addressing your comments and also the results of those comments.

Firstly I value what you have said, the fact that you feel you can say it but most of all that it cost you nothing!

However you have made a series of negative comments that while completely true misses the (to me) blatant FACT, if something is not DONE about this space and the thing you already know I VALUE will be LOST.

Now I cannot help myself but tell all, you are BLIND to positive forces!

See my "DDO Belongs to us campaign - Tentative start" http://www.debate.org... and be a little more positive.

This campaign existed BEFORE you made this thread.

All the best
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 7:28:39 PM

Because DDO is actually one of the worst websites they've got.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 7:35:40 PM
At 7/28/2016 4:03:57 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

Rant over!

What do you think of when you hear the word unholy? Do you think food is better than people? Is farting really all that funny? What are your thoughts on paraphilia? Do babies annoy you? Do subliminal messages really work? How do you feel when you're around an attractive man or woman? What are the chances of getting groped by a stranger? Is hacking illegal? Do you ever have bloodlust? Do you think PetersSmith is stupid? What is a substitute for sex that you think would be better than the regular human sexual intercourse? Are schools sexist against males? Is DDO a communist tyranny? Which website has better moderation: DDO or Yahoo Answers? Is the poll moderation unfair towards DDO members? Is it a coincidence that Santa is an anagram for Satan? Is Steve Harvey's book, "Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man" sexist? (It totally is by the way) Is suicide really worth it? If you could go inside your own human body, would you? If you had a chance to go inside the Internet, would you? If there was a black magic class at your school, would you take it? Do elixirs enhance health? If you had to, would you rather spend one night with a psychopath or one night with a sociopath?

Now, look at all of the polls I just mentioned to you! NONE of them are that inappropriate!!

Everyone on this site is 12 and up so let's STOP acting like prudes and actually GET USED to the fact that I like to talk about gore and nudity!!

Some of those polls I would vote on. Hell yes I'd take black magic if it was offered at my school
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 8:34:08 PM
At 7/30/2016 7:35:40 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/28/2016 4:03:57 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

Rant over!

Some of those polls I would vote on. Hell yes I'd take black magic if it was offered at my school

That's cool. It's just that sadly, you can't vote on them because they all got deleted which sucks! :(
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 9:35:55 PM

Why would they do that? If they really wanted to delete polls just for fun then they'd probably delete anyone's polls, whether they have a justifiable reason or not.

Wrong, the moderators aren't trying to torture anyone. They're trying their best to keep the site as orderly as possible.

Do you have proof of these sinister motives? Why would they choose you of all people to boot off the site?

Where is this statistical data? At worst, I'm sure this unproven 85% sees you as a moderate inconvenience, but not to the point where they want you to die. So no, that's not exactly the truth.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; the day you become a moderator is the day I seriously consider leaving DDO.

Rant over!
I want to see this list of the polls that they deleted by you, if you have it.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 10:25:04 PM
At 7/30/2016 9:35:55 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

Why would they do that? If they really wanted to delete polls just for fun then they'd probably delete anyone's polls, whether they have a justifiable reason or not.

Good point but a lot of the polls that got taken away from me weren't even harmful to anyone or inappropriate. Example: Do you think food is better than people? This poll got deleted when it wasn't even inappropriate. I was just asking a fun and harmless question. The moderators kind of abuse their power if you ask me.

Wrong, the moderators aren't trying to torture anyone. They're trying their best to keep the site as orderly as possible.

Or maybe they just want to make this site seem innocent and appropriate in order to attract more users and not turn into disgusting and perverted Yahoo Answers.

Do you have proof of these sinister motives? Why would they choose you of all people to boot off the site?

On one of my polls (What's the least painful way to die), I said in the poll description that I was thinking about killing myself because I was and the moderators deleted that poll, which just goes to show that they don't care about me or even if I drop down dead the next day. After all, anyone can die at any time, even if they're in the safest country on Earth.

Where is this statistical data? At worst, I'm sure this unproven 85% sees you as a moderate inconvenience, but not to the point where they want you to die. So no, that's not exactly the truth.

You have a good point but like triangle said, most of the people or at least a lot of the people on this site hate me!

I've said it before and I'll say it again; the day you become a moderator is the day I seriously consider leaving DDO.

Is there a reason why you'll seriously consider leaving DDO if I ever become a moderator?

Rant over!

I already gave a list of examples above so I'll just list a few examples that I haven't mentioned.

Is propaganda really that persuasive and convincing? Does blood really make you look younger? If police officers find it okay for women to commit crimes, then shouldn't they find it okay for men to commit crimes? What's your opinion on the color white?
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 10:47:23 PM
At 7/30/2016 10:25:04 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:

Good point but a lot of the polls that got taken away from me weren't even harmful to anyone or inappropriate. Example: Do you think food is better than people? This poll got deleted when it wasn't even inappropriate. I was just asking a fun and harmless question. The moderators kind of abuse their power if you ask me.

Or maybe they just want to make this site seem innocent and appropriate in order to attract more users and not turn into disgusting and perverted Yahoo Answers.

On one of my polls (What's the least painful way to die), I said in the poll description that I was thinking about killing myself because I was and the moderators deleted that poll, which just goes to show that they don't care about me or even if I drop down dead the next day. After all, anyone can die at any time, even if they're in the safest country on Earth.
Maybe this shows that they DO care about you. No one here, no matter how much they may be put off by your behavior, want to see you die. Also, no one on this site should be asking for ways to kill themselves. It's wildly inappropriate and disturbing to hear about.

You have a good point but like triangle said, most of the people or at least a lot of the people on this site hate me!
That is the opinion of one person. That doesn't mean that everyone on the site hates you.

Is there a reason why you'll seriously consider leaving DDO if I ever become a moderator?
It's because you don't have the appropriate behavior to be considered a moderator. The current mods such as Airmax and BoT conduct themselves in a professional manner that you lack. They have years of experience on this site, while you have only two months of experience. To put it bluntly, your experience and behavior isn't competent enough to be considered a mod.

Rant over!

I already gave a list of examples above so I'll just list a few examples that I haven't mentioned.

Is propaganda really that persuasive and convincing? Does blood really make you look younger? If police officers find it okay for women to commit crimes, then shouldn't they find it okay for men to commit crimes? What's your opinion on the color white?
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 4:45:02 AM
Well Juggle's main baby seems to be onespace http://www.onespace.com.... Juggle doesn't even refer to themselves as juggle anymore and are called onespace.

I mean debate.org seems like it should be a huge money-maker for Juggle. According to siteworth.org, this site is estimated to be worth $2 million, and I think that website undervalues us. The site is based on registered users w/ a social aspect similar to facebook.com so we're basically giving Juggle free data.

My guess is that probably the code used to make this site was hacked together, and poorly documented creating huge technical debt. The main programmer on this site left, and since Juggle has so many other profitable ventures, and touching code they know nothing about creates huge risks in introducing more bugs, they just left the site as is.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 10:15:03 PM
At 7/30/2016 10:47:23 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 7/30/2016 10:25:04 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:

Maybe this shows that they DO care about you. No one here, no matter how much they may be put off by your behavior, want to see you die. Also, no one on this site should be asking for ways to kill themselves. It's wildly inappropriate and disturbing to hear about.

That is the opinion of one person. That doesn't mean that everyone on the site hates you.

It's because you don't have the appropriate behavior to be considered a moderator. The current mods such as Airmax and BoT conduct themselves in a professional manner that you lack. They have years of experience on this site, while you have only two months of experience. To put it bluntly, your experience and behavior isn't competent enough to be considered a mod.

Rant over!

I still think the moderators have some sort of vendetta against me! They won't let me post polls about death, gore, or suicide! Why can't I talk about suicide or death or blood on this site?! It's rude, unfair, and ridiculous!
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 10:38:21 PM
At 7/31/2016 10:15:03 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
I still think the moderators have some sort of vendetta against me! They won't let me post polls about death, gore, or suicide!

I'll let you in on a little secret; the moderators here treat everyone the same way when it comes to posting polls about the graphic subjects you just described. Let's say that I were to post a poll about suicide and post grotesque photos of gore and blood. Despite the fact that my nose is clean on this site, (i.e, I haven't said or done anything controversial, violent, etc.) they'd still remove it because it's inappropriate to put here.

Why can't I talk about suicide or death or blood on this site?! It's rude, unfair, and ridiculous!

I suspect that it's because it's a tough subject and can be triggering to some. While you may think it's rude, unfair, and ridiculous that the mods would regulate the content on the site to avoid this issue, members of the site might feel the exact same way if those types of polls weren't removed. It's inappropriate to have graphic depictions of death or suicide on the site for that very reason.

Also, it violates the Terms of Use of the site. Take a look at this:

"Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, harmful, hateful, harassing, pornographic, threatening, racially or ethnically offensive, abusive, that would violate another person's rights, constitute or encourage a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation, or that is otherwise inappropriate."

If you really want to talk about such graphic subjects freely, then I'd recommend leaving the site. Otherwise, you're gonna have to suck it up.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 10:44:58 PM
At 7/31/2016 10:38:21 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
I still think the moderators have some sort of vendetta against me! They won't let me post polls about death, gore, or suicide!

I'll let you in on a little secret; the moderators here treat everyone the same way when it comes to posting polls about the graphic subjects you just described. Let's say that I were to post a poll about suicide and post grotesque photos of gore and blood. Despite the fact that my nose is clean on this site, (i.e, I haven't said or done anything controversial, violent, etc.) they'd still remove it because it's inappropriate to put here.

Why can't I talk about suicide or death or blood on this site?! It's rude, unfair, and ridiculous!

I suspect that it's because it's a tough subject and can be triggering to some. While you may think it's rude, unfair, and ridiculous that the mods would regulate the content on the site to avoid this issue, members of the site might feel the exact same way if those types of polls weren't removed. It's inappropriate to have graphic depictions of death or suicide on the site for that very reason.

"Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, harmful, hateful, harassing, pornographic, threatening, racially or ethnically offensive, abusive, that would violate another person's rights, constitute or encourage a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation, or that is otherwise inappropriate."

If you really want to talk about such graphic subjects freely, then I'd recommend leaving the site. Otherwise, you're gonna have to suck it up.

Technically, I'm violated all of these rules one way or the other!

You know what's weird? I posted an opinion question about paraphilia with a picture of a naked woman baring her breasts and sitting like a tree and the moderators didn't do anything about that until I told them to delete it but as soon as I made a poll about paraphilia, it was automatically deleted!

Just a quick question! Is it illegal to violate a website's term of use over and over again? Because if so, I'd probably be put in jail.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 10:55:20 PM
At 7/31/2016 10:44:58 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:

So you're openly admitting to multi-accounting, distributing software viruses, impersonating another member, accessing the interface, stalking, harassment, exploiting a minor, and violent threats? That's ban-worthy material if I say so myself.

You know what's weird? I posted an opinion question about paraphilia with a picture of a naked woman baring her breasts and sitting like a tree and the moderators didn't do anything about that until I told them to delete it but as soon as I made a poll about paraphilia, it was automatically deleted!

Just a quick question! Is it illegal to violate a website's term of use over and over again? Because if so, I'd probably be put in jail.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 11:13:42 PM

Just a quick question! Is it illegal to violate a website's term of use over and over again?

You'd ultimately just get banned from the site, which knowing you would be a good thing.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 11:28:51 PM
At 7/31/2016 10:55:20 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

So you're openly admitting to multi-accounting, distributing software viruses, impersonating another member, accessing the interface, stalking, harassment, exploiting a minor, and violent threats? That's ban-worthy material if I say so myself.

I have never multi-accounted, distributed software viruses, impersonated another member, accessed the interface (I don't even know what that is), stalked anyone, harassed anyone, or exploited a minor!

I have exploited the moderators as you can see on this forum but that's not really a bad thing. And yes, I have made tons of violent threats to other members on this site!

A few questions. What is the problem with multi-accounting and how do the mods know that it's the same user? Also, why do the polls always have to be so intelligent? What's wrong with making fun polls or controversial PG-13ish polls?

Let's be honest. PetersSmith has discriminated against men on this site so many times and technically speaking, that is violating the "Do not upload, copy, share, or distribute anything HATEFUL" part of the Terms of Use. How come she hasn't been banned?
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 11:30:51 PM
At 7/31/2016 11:13:42 PM, imabench wrote:

Just a quick question! Is it illegal to violate a website's term of use over and over again?

You'd ultimately just get banned from the site, which knowing you would be a good thing.

I already know that you dislike me.

But why is it that some users get temporary bans?

Just curious. What gets users on this site a temporary ban and what gets users on this site a permanent ban?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 11:40:37 PM
At 7/31/2016 11:30:51 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 7/31/2016 11:13:42 PM, imabench wrote:

I already know that you dislike me.

A majority of people who know you dislike you

But why is it that some users get temporary bans?

They knowingly violate certain rules and dont care about it, so they get temp banned from the site as punishment and also to try to get them to fix their behavior.

Just curious. What gets users on this site a temporary ban and what gets users on this site a permanent ban?

A perm ban usually comes as a result from getting numerous temp bans that dont cause someone to change their behavior.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015