Total Posts:56|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO Belongs to us campaign - Tentative start.

SaxonHammer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 1:49:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Hello all,

Straight to the point. I have decided all on my own to start a campaign.

DDO Belongs to us!

I would like you all to join and get your friends to join and get your friends friends to join.

Let us collectively master the destiny of that which we love and cherish, our own country of freedom DDO!.

Do not consider what you give count only your blessings.

I have a plan - it is a long and problematic draft at the moment that I want/will/need to share.

I know who the F*** am I, a newbie prancing in calling you to arms!

I was an I.T. consultant with my own businesses. If I was still in that game I would extend all resources at my disposal to make this site fulfill its potential. In the few day's I have been here, I have fallen in love with this clunky, heavily burdened and abandoned space/place/people. To me it would be like the loss of a perfect drop of dew, on the edge of a petal, of a full english rose, under the warming sun of first light bulldozed by a gross yellow monster.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 5:40:23 PM
At 7/28/2016 1:49:33 PM, SaxonHammer wrote:
Hello all,

DDO Belongs to us!

I would like you all to join and get your friends to join and get your friends friends to join.

Let us collectively master the destiny of that which we love and cherish, our own country of freedom DDO!.

I have a plan - it is a long and problematic draft at the moment that I want/will/need to share.

I was an I.T. consultant with my own businesses. If I was still in that game I would extend all resources at my disposal to make this site fulfill its potential. In the few day's I have been here, I have fallen in love with this clunky, heavily burdened and abandoned space/place/people. To me it would be like the loss of a perfect drop of dew, on the edge of a petal, of a full english rose, under the warming sun of first light bulldozed by a gross yellow monster.
DDO belongs to the popular and trolls who make those of us who come here seeking dialog, feel like our ideas are of little importance. I recently joined Edeb8, and while it has a far smaller user base, and less activity, I'd recommend that members who feel like I do, make a profile there, start a debate, and post at least 1 post a day. I read some very good debates and forum dialog on Edeb8. If it ever "catches fire" you will already have a profile there and will know how to navigate the site.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 5:45:58 PM
At 7/28/2016 5:40:23 PM, Emmarie wrote:
DDO belongs to the popular and trolls who make those of us who come here seeking dialog, feel like our ideas are of little importance.

no but your ideas are of little importance
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 5:55:11 PM
At 7/28/2016 5:45:58 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
DDO belongs to the popular and trolls who make those of us who come here seeking dialog, feel like our ideas are of little importance.

Why don't you go search for your penis or something? - that ought to take some time. When you finally find it - I suggest you spend some time exploring and pleasuring yourself - since you seem to need some kind of comfort that you are lacking.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 6:04:47 PM
At 7/28/2016 5:55:11 PM, Emmarie wrote:

Why don't you go search for your penis or something? - that ought to take some time. When you finally find it - I suggest you spend some time exploring and pleasuring yourself - since you seem to need some kind of comfort that you are lacking.
Why don't you go search for bleach or something? - that ought to take some time. When you finally find it - I suggest you spend some time drinking it - since you seem to need some kind of way to exit the world.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 6:15:26 PM
At 7/28/2016 6:04:47 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Why don't you go search for bleach or something? - that ought to take some time. When you finally find it - I suggest you spend some time drinking it - since you seem to need some kind of way to exit the world.

Wow - that was your 2000th post. Not very creative though. I have bleach under my kitchen sink. If I was gonna off myself, (which is out of the question, even if I only live because I love the way it feels to breathe air in and out of my lungs) drinking bleach wouldn't be the way I would choose.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 6:26:09 PM
At 7/28/2016 6:15:26 PM, Emmarie wrote:

Wow - that was your 2000th post. Not very creative though. I have bleach under my kitchen sink. If I was gonna off myself, (which is out of the question, even if I only live because I love the way it feels to breathe air in and out of my lungs) drinking bleach wouldn't be the way I would choose.

Thank you for reminding me my 2000th post was a masterpiece.

Also, can I suggest pointing a gun at yourself if you don't want to drink bleach?
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 6:33:08 PM
At 7/28/2016 6:26:09 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Also, can I suggest pointing a gun at yourself if you don't want to drink bleach?
I have no desire to take my life. The fact that you keep suggesting I would want to or should want to shows me that you are trying to get me to report you.

What is really pathetic, is that you and I keep responding to each other with these meaningless insults, because neither one of us can get any other responses on this website.

It demonstrates that the OP is inaccurate, but that both you and I would desire for it to be true.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 6:49:09 PM
At 7/28/2016 6:33:08 PM, Emmarie wrote:

I have no desire to take my life. The fact that you keep suggesting I would want to or should want to shows me that you are trying to get me to report you.

What is really pathetic, is that you and I keep responding to each other with these meaningless insults, because neither one of us can get any other responses on this website.

It demonstrates that the OP is inaccurate, but that both you and I would desire for it to be true.

I've gotten plenty of responses that weren't insults, fellow degenerate subhuman.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 6:55:38 PM
At 7/28/2016 6:49:09 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

I've gotten plenty of responses that weren't insults, fellow degenerate subhuman.
Well the fact that at this very moment, you are taking the time to continue responding to "a fellow degenerate subhuman" (btw - "fellow" implies that you consider yourself to be such), and I continue to respond to someone who wants me to off myself, tells me that meaningful dialog is difficult to engage in on DDO. Maybe if elite members didn't sit on the hang-outs and critique members and posts, and encourage the shunning of certain members, you and I would find the type of posting that we are both engaging in to be a waste of time.
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 11:08:22 PM
Hello all,

DDO Belongs to us!

Pardon me, but who the fu*k are you?
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 3:12:09 AM
Hello all,

DDO Belongs to us!

No.
SaxonHammer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 3:17:34 AM
Hello all,

DDO Belongs to us!

DDO belongs to the popular and trolls who make those of us who come here seeking dialog, feel like our ideas are of little importance. I recently joined Edeb8, and while it has a far smaller user base, and less activity, I'd recommend that members who feel like I do, make a profile there, start a debate, and post at least 1 post a day. I read some very good debates and forum dialog on Edeb8. If it ever "catches fire" you will already have a profile there and will know how to navigate the site.

Hello thank for pointing out Edeb8, it is good in its own way but - here - there is so much more!

I sorry you haven't voice your support merely shown me some of the work (I have also noticed) that my campaign is undertaking.

All the best
SaxonHammer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 3:21:21 AM

Sorry you haven't voiced your support.

All ideas are valuable even if it turns out to be a bad one. Ideas are fruits of the mind.

All the best
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 3:23:37 AM
At 7/29/2016 3:17:34 AM, SaxonHammer wrote:
Hello all,

DDO Belongs to us!

Hello thank for pointing out Edeb8, it is good in its own way but - here - there is so much more!

I sorry you haven't voice your support merely shown me some of the work (I have also noticed) that my campaign is undertaking.

All the best
Yeah - all the best to you as well. I hope you are successful with helping DDO belong to "us." Until then, I will continue to post here, even if only for the purpose of giving the trolls some kinda interaction.
SaxonHammer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 3:50:18 AM
Emmarie,
See you are a little more optimistic, that makes me smile.

"us" includes me for as long as I can.

Thank you, that is still some support knowing you are watching and interested.

Please could you try and keep the post short as it is difficult to scan over so I can easier find anyone who might join.
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 10:34:37 AM
Hello all,

DDO Belongs to us!

As you can see above, DDO belongs to the slow decay of cancer. It gets worse, take my word on it and never venture to the science fourm for any reason.

Have a good day, and may your faith in humanity continue to shine like a dark alley in the middle of Detroit at midnight - I know mine will.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 5:05:53 PM

That just sounds harsh, even for you.
SaxonHammer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 7:20:11 PM
Thinkbig - Yes I know - if you look I said exactly the same thing to myself lol But, I didn't stop myself and that feels fantastic :)

I know no-one knows me, look at my profile its locked down, I show you what I want to.

Now tell me that I am the only one! We all know I'm not!

F***, is the same word every English speaking adult person knows. I choose to use F*** because the full word(and words of its nature) are too explicit and it spoils my work.
SaxonHammer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 8:40:05 PM
Discipulus_Didicit
As you can see above, DDO belongs to the slow decay of cancer. It gets worse, take my word on it and never venture to the science forum for any reason.

Ha Ha Ha - In Science - my argument on "Logic IS cause AND effect" http://www.debate.org... is due in a few hours. I think it is going to be soooooooooooooooo much fun!

Have a good day, and may your faith in humanity continue to shine like a dark alley in the middle of Detroit at midnight - I know mine will.

Thank you dear Discipulus_Didicit, while you may not know it I do, the very fact that you gave your time to me, so freely, is enough.
May your faith and my conviction, shine in harmony in the darkness of times yet to come.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 12:00:58 AM
At 7/29/2016 5:05:53 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:

That just sounds harsh, even for you.
He's been trolling me for weeks, and it was the first thing that popped into my mind. Usually I'm pretty mellow, but I was trying to prove a point. The point being that dialog is so bad at times on DDO, that members would rather continue to troll each other than not get a response when we have a thoughtful reply. Negativity on this site usually guarantees a response, positivity is responded to by crickets.

I figured Triangle can take it, since he dishes it out so much.
SaxonHammer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 12:18:31 AM
Emmarie wrote:
He's been trolling me for weeks, and it was the first thing that popped into my mind. Usually I'm pretty mellow, but I was trying to prove a point. The point being that dialog is so bad at times on DDO, that members would rather continue to troll each other than not get a response when we have a thoughtful reply. Negativity on this site usually guarantees a response, positivity is responded to by crickets.

How about a "Trolling Debate"
Get as many "trollers" and "trollees" to "troll" out a set of rules that are, in essence still a debate, however "trolling aspect" gain points/prizes/sweeties/bare bottom etc etc.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 12:22:36 AM
At 7/30/2016 12:18:31 AM, SaxonHammer wrote:
Emmarie wrote:

How about a "Trolling Debate"
Get as many "trollers" and "trollees" to "troll" out a set of rules that are, in essence still a debate, however "trolling aspect" gain points/prizes/sweeties/bare bottom etc etc.
lol - sounds fun! Maybe later though, I have to cook dinner.
SaxonHammer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 7:16:27 AM
Hi guys

Things are solidifying, here are the results:

Definition(s):
https://en.wikipedia.org... Primus inter pares.
FEC - Future elected council of DDO.

Present: 1 declared in.
Ranks: Life members: 1, General members 0, New members 0.

Urgent business: DDO Leader required.
Argument: With only one member that member must be leader.
Results: RENDERED VOID - No voters
Result: Primus inter pares: Saxon Hammer (VE)
Acceptance speech: The yoke we choose is no burden - however it is still a yoke.
Urgent business concluded:

1st Session.

General discussion: None recorded.
Proposal: Constitution change - All entities are valuable!

Constitution update:
All entities are valuable! - To be ratified - ( FEC must be CON ) - PENDING.

Proposed Actions:
Recruit for "DDO Personal Assist" - to diligently record DDO business. - Immediate
Recruit for "DDO Monitors" - Immediate
DDO propaganda urgently required. - Immediate
Draft a public appeal, identify a deployment strategy, set launch date. - Immediate

Discussion: None recorded.

Assigned business:
With only one member all business action assigned to - Primus inter pares.

Inventory of resources: Only leader resources available.

All business done.
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 10:46:46 AM
At 7/29/2016 8:40:05 PM, SaxonHammer wrote:
Discipulus_Didicit
As you can see above, DDO belongs to the slow decay of cancer. It gets worse, take my word on it and never venture to the science forum for any reason.

Ha Ha Ha - In Science - my argument on "Logic IS cause AND effect" http://www.debate.org... is due in a few hours. I think it is going to be soooooooooooooooo much fun!

Haha, already met Vi_spex did we? not much else I can add to that. There are worse people on the forum, Vi is at least somewhat of a comic relief. Pretty sure he is self aware of how he is perceived too, and he isn't a dick.

Thank you dear Discipulus_Didicit, while you may not know it I do, the very fact that you gave your time to me, so freely, is enough.
May your faith and my conviction, shine in harmony in the darkness of times yet to come.

This guy, lol.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 10:52:05 AM
Hello all,

DDO Belongs to us!

lots of words

more words

I find myself curious as to the nature of this plan.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 3:39:37 PM
At 7/28/2016 6:55:38 PM, Emmarie wrote:

Well the fact that at this very moment, you are taking the time to continue responding to "a fellow degenerate subhuman" (btw - "fellow" implies that you consider yourself to be such), and I continue to respond to someone who wants me to off myself, tells me that meaningful dialog is difficult to engage in on DDO. Maybe if elite members didn't sit on the hang-outs and critique members and posts, and encourage the shunning of certain members, you and I would find the type of posting that we are both engaging in to be a waste of time.

You should do the world a favor and swallow some Tide pods. It would prevent you from spreading your ape genes
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 7:15:59 PM
At 7/30/2016 3:39:37 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/28/2016 6:55:38 PM, Emmarie wrote:

You should do the world a favor and swallow some Tide pods. It would prevent you from spreading your ape genes

lol - where do you come up with the shit you sling? You are somewhat creative.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 11:36:03 PM
Amazing how a thread about fixing DDO descends into a flame war in only 4 posts XD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015