Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Ragnar

Amedexyius
Posts: 26
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 5:43:31 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Why was his account deactivated? D: He was one of the most prominent figures in all of DDO!

http://www.debate.org...
Amedexyius

Member of the Voter's Union
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 6:01:15 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/31/2016 5:43:31 AM, Amedexyius wrote:
Why was his account deactivated? D: He was one of the most prominent figures in all of DDO!

http://www.debate.org...

See his forum post

http://www.debate.org...
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amedexyius
Posts: 26
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 5:08:11 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/31/2016 6:01:15 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:43:31 AM, Amedexyius wrote:
Why was his account deactivated? D: He was one of the most prominent figures in all of DDO!

http://www.debate.org...

See his forum post

http://www.debate.org...

Very sad, he was an excellent debater. I can see his reasoning, though.
Amedexyius

Member of the Voter's Union
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 10:43:23 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/31/2016 5:43:31 AM, Amedexyius wrote:
Why was his account deactivated? D: He was one of the most prominent figures in all of DDO!

http://www.debate.org...

Rangar was not a prominent figure on DDO, outside of his own mind. Ragnar was a very emotionally volatile member whose attitude and proclivities led to him having numerous negative experiences.

He believed, for example, that people who simply exist in the same forum and post replies in the same threads as his were "stalking" him. Evidence of that is contained in his post history.

For whatever reason, he decided to leave the site. It is my view that both he and DDO are better for it.
Tsar of DDO
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 2:27:58 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/31/2016 10:43:23 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:43:31 AM, Amedexyius wrote:
Why was his account deactivated? D: He was one of the most prominent figures in all of DDO!

http://www.debate.org...

Rangar was not a prominent figure on DDO, outside of his own mind.

Fascinating, I suppose the OP only exists inside my mind? Yet more evidence of the disconnect between YYW and basic reality.

He believed, for example, that people who simply exist in the same forum and post replies in the same threads as his were "stalking" him. Evidence of that is contained in his post history.

Ah more lies and more complaints about the English language (how many weeks did you follow me around to different threads, over your insistence that nothing is a problem unless a solution is first defined?). Stalker as defined by Merriam-Webster "to pursue obsessively and to the point of harassment". And by Google: "a person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention." Harass as defined by Merriam-Webster "to annoy or bother (someone) in a constant or repeated way." And Google as "make repeated small-scale attacks on (an enemy)."

YYW, you choose to be by definition a stalker, as easily identified by your role in this thread, as well as your role in my previous goodbye thread (which you continued until Airmax banned you from the site), along with various linked threads inside it. To which I utterly humiliated you, and proved what a toxic member you are (you can't even consistently read even the first 60 words of debates before voting).

...

For the sake of clarity, I shall next repost my original reply to YYW's harassment inside my goodbye thread, to which he predictably did his usual reply when caught lying (claiming the various people catch the lies all need psychiatric help), in addition to him outright threatening violence.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 2:28:28 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Originally posted in reply to multiple YYW messages at: http://www.debate.org...

Stalker,
You've previously indicated regret over your behavior toward me, and I am sorry that I falsely assumed it was regret over what your actions say about you, perhaps even a wish to be a better man, rather than just regret over losing contact with me as a result of your unwelcome pursuit. To be crystal clear; your obsession with me with me is non-reciprocal.

Please cease following me around. Particularly when it's to complain about how it's not fair that
"objective reality" is out to get you. The same also applies even if it's to continue to complain about how you think the English language is wrong and that we should all use your weird language instead (how many weeks did you follow me around to different threads, over your insistence that nothing is a problem unless a solution is first defined?).

Yes I know it hurts your precious feelings that when reality does not conform you your active imagination, but when you follow me around so pathetically I will point out your utter insanity: Case in point, even in this thread you claimed to have psychic powers, "He thinks he is [a great judge] (as many people do), but he's not."
If you are neither claiming to have psychic powers, nor that your cognitive dissonance is more meaningful to reality than what actually happens outside your imagination (as you have a history of insisting), please provide even one quote of me calling myself "a great judge"? With a link, since you lying some more about what people have written and putting it inside quotation marks, then demanding because you said that about them, that they must have actually said it, is just evidence of your need for psychiatric help (the very help you claim others need when you're caught blatantly lying). How many different times have you cried about being caught doing that? Even one it is too many for any principled person.

---

Since your stalking (which you have been repeatedly asked to cease) succeeded in getting me to login at least one more time, I'll examine more closely the unbridled imbecility of your statements.

"[Ragnar] vastly overestimate his significance."
I suppose if something like spamming into Last Posts Wins threads is the standard for quality contributions, then you are indeed right. Under nearly any other standard you're wrong. Even courtesy glance into the NEW MEMBERS READ ME thread indicates the high value of my contributions; not to say I am second best or anything, but I am the second named member in that thread (after Airmax, who is more dedicated to this site than my Keurig is to making coffee). Of course a Google Doc inspired by my work is mentioned before my own; however, I said, "I have been one of the best contributors," not the best. Were the value of my contributions negative, Bsh1 and Zaradi would be fools to follow my example via the selection of Google Docs instead of the usual forum posts. Are you calling them fools? Heck, if I were merely a mediocre contributor, my contributions would be overstated but still not "vastly overestimate[d]."
http://www.debate.org...

"He plainly fails to even begin to correctly describe this site's status quo."
For this statement to be something other than lunacy, none of my statements about the status quo can be correct (otherwise I would have at the last begun to correctly describe it). So you are insisting that Bsh1 is not doing a fine job? Or that he is not the the current president? Given that he openly admits to being in a positive only vote trade alliance, perhaps you think he is lying when he claims that? If so please list the debates you and he have voted against each other on. And yes, a vote trade alliance based on love and/or lust, is still exactly that; a vote trade alliance. Or I suppose by status quo you might mean what a bang-up job Juggle does keeping errors off this site? That landing page asking users to vote on post voting period debates for example. It would not fix your failure at proper use of the English language, the final issue would be if you find fault with the current voting moderator, and are thus critiquing my statement "I'm sure things are better now under the current vote moderator"; but even if you prove they're bad, that would still leave your claim firmly falsified if I were not entirely wrong about the old one (such as the problems with demanding Tabula Rasa voters, who was it again who called that "illusory"? For someone who is "never wrong," you contradict yourself quite a bit).

"models of what RFD's should look like. My RFD's, for example, serve that purpose."
Said by someone who either can't, or chooses not to, consistently read even the first 60 words of debates before voting. This only affirms how much your standards of judging debates are not based on the content within the debate. I worry you serious think users should follow your example by not reading debates before voting on them.

"Ragnar can't write RFD's like I do. Like, it's just not within his capacity."
Given the utter failing at fair judging you represent, thank you for the compliment. This is no surprise, your intellect operates at a level where you actually defend the quality of such RFD's as 7 points for "Don't SPAM the forums." And the classic "o.o -.- o.o o.O?"

"The biggest issue is that people don't know what an RFD must do,"
Quite incongruous coming from someone who claims infallibility ("lol... I am never wrong." http://www.debate.org...), yet when asked to point inside a debate to the content you referenced in a RFD, you failed to find said content inside the debate (http://www.debate.org...). Further you bleat over the very notion of others voting based on fair judgement, instead of pre-determined bias. Then you insist that all other voters on debates you voted on are wrong: "Anyone who disagrees is wrong."

(For anyone not familiar with the English language, disagree is defined as "to have a different opinion," meaning any other opinion than his, even the same side winning for different reasons.)

Again, the very fact that your feelings are so often hurt by "objective reality" disagreeing with you, when you're "never wrong," is proof of your need for professional help.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 9:50:34 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/31/2016 10:43:23 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:43:31 AM, Amedexyius wrote:
Why was his account deactivated? D: He was one of the most prominent figures in all of DDO!

http://www.debate.org...

Rangar was not a prominent figure on DDO, outside of his own mind. Ragnar was a very emotionally volatile member whose attitude and proclivities led to him having numerous negative experiences.

He believed, for example, that people who simply exist in the same forum and post replies in the same threads as his were "stalking" him. Evidence of that is contained in his post history.

For whatever reason, he decided to leave the site. It is my view that both he and DDO are better for it.

Each and every claim made here is now proven true by Ragnar's own actions. Truly, he deserves our sympathy. I should invite him to speak to someone about the struggles he faces, but undoubtedly he would only interpret that as further evidence of some conspiracy against him.
Tsar of DDO
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 11:44:16 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/2/2016 9:50:34 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/2/2016 2:27:58 PM, Ragnar wrote:
At 7/31/2016 10:43:23 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:43:31 AM, Amedexyius wrote:
Why was his account deactivated? D: He was one of the most prominent figures in all of DDO!

Rangar was not a prominent figure on DDO, outside of his own mind.

Fascinating, I suppose the OP only exists inside my mind? Yet more evidence of the disconnect between YYW and basic reality.

Each and every claim made here is now proven true by Ragnar's own actions.

Anyone want to laugh at YYW's expense, read the bold quotes above. He is talking to a member whom he insists is a figment of my imagination.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...