Jump to topic:

DDO Conspiracy Theories

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 12:29:34 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Do you guys have any good conspiracy theories about this website? They don't have to be about the website in general! They can be about any aspect of the website, including but not limited to DDO members, glitches, polls and/or other sections, the moderators and/or the moderation, Juggle (the owner of DDO), any of the forum sections, any sad and/or happy events or incidents that have occurred on DDO, former DDO users, the old DDO and/or the new DDO, the terms of use, any of the features on this website, any major or minor fights that have happened on this website, relationships between DDO users, etc!

Come up with DDO conspiracy theories that are actually interesting to read about! I'd love to hear them!

Here's my DDO conspiracy theory which revolves around the moderators, the users, and Juggle (DDO's rightful owner).

The moderators on DDO seem to be committed to taking away polls that promote or contain gore and/or nudity due to the Terms of Use. But they also take away tons of polls that have nothing to do with gore or nudity. Of course, the moderators are human beings too and they have feelings too so they might delete some polls not because they contain intense gore or nudity but because they irritate the moderators!

The moderators may just be pawns that represent Juggle, a mysterious company with a mysterious purpose and agenda. Juggle probably sends the moderators to delete random polls for no reason because of one thing: their job. Juggle employees assign secret tasks to moderators based on the type of moderation they do. For example, PetersSmith is the current poll moderator of DDO and one of the pawns of Juggle. Her task is to make hateful and unjust comments towards DDO members who do not fulfill Juggle's evil agenda. PetersSmith may just be working to carry out an evil or satanic agenda, which is to corrupt men. PetersSmith is clearly a misandrist. She even admits on her profile that she wants a matriarchal world but that won't solve anything! We don't need even more feminism! We need more masculism and we need more egalitarianism. Juggle probably isn't a misandrist like PetersSmith but Juggle definitely wants to strengthen Internet censorship and totalitarianism as they have forced the moderators to delete so many of my polls for no apparent reason.

The moderators are possessed by evil spirits and I know this for a fact because evil spirits cause us to do things we don't intentionally plan on doing, evil things that physically and mentally harm other human beings and/or organisms!

When I was first on this site, the moderators didn't really delete that many of my polls for no reason and they deleted polls for a reason but somewhere along the way, the moderators must have been possessed by evil spirits which caused them to delete more than 70% of my polls for no reason, a close 20% of what polls I got deleted when I was first here and when I first joined this cult!

That's right! DDO is a cult! DDO might not actually be a cult but it definitely has cult-like goals and agendas!

A cult is a group of people devoted to an object or a system of beliefs and designed to perform ritualistic activities in honor of those objects or beliefs. DDO has a strong set of beliefs that gore and nudity are not to be posted and they perform ritual events with the moderators deleting polls with gore or nudity!

DDO discourages racial discrimination but nowhere in their Terms of Use do they mention that they discourage discrimination on the basis of sex, male or female! DDO allows sexist content to be posted because whoever created this website must be a sexist of some sort, specifically a misandrist!

DDO encourages users to be sexist against men because DDO does not care about men! They will generally delete spammy masculist polls that encourage Men's Rights but they generally allow feminist content that encourages male oppression to stay in the site!

DDO is full of morons who do not care about equality at all! DDO might not be sexist after all like I said but it's not fair that Men's Rights are being ignored! DDO should make people more aware of misandry and actually aim to stop misandry since they want to be a website of peace and love! Why not address men's rights? DDO is the perfect platform to address this topic and they could definitely do it because men are human beings too and men's lives matter too! Maybe society should start a Men's Rights Matter movement!

The moderators are forced to commit evil acts in order to be initiated as moderators and this mostly includes deleting polls as revenge and with no purpose!

The moderators have also proved time and time again that they are extremely paranoid and only care about their own personal gains out of any situation. They will literally delete anything that they feel offends them, even if it's not offensive! Doesn't that sound a tad satanic to you? Think about greed! The moderators are FULL of greed and they have very totalitarian thoughts and tendencies that they like to act out on this site and probably in real life too.

Simply put, the moderators abuse their power and use controversy as a means of reeling in more users to this site and increasing the amount of equity that Juggle gets from this site!

DDO might stand for Debate.org but it probably stands for Dastardly Delusional Order! These moderators are very dastardly and delusional because they delete random polls for NO f**king reason! We must put an end to this evil and wicked agenda and order of DDO so that it can be the peaceful site it once was and so that the moderation isn't too strict and harmful on anyone! Yes! There are probably tons of DDO users who have killed themselves because of the unjust moderation on this site and all the stupid, evil, and unjust sexism against men and the stupid, evil feminism in this world!

Do not let these moderators transfer their evil spirits into your body because then you might be ten times worse than them! Do not give in to unholy and unjust and misandric and prejudiced desires because these desires will take over your life! I am NOT joking!

Evil with remorse is better than evil without remorse!
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 12:34:39 AM
At 8/2/2016 12:29:34 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
Do you guys have any good conspiracy theories about this website? They don't have to be about the website in general! They can be about any aspect of the website, including but not limited to DDO members, glitches, polls and/or other sections, the moderators and/or the moderation, Juggle (the owner of DDO), any of the forum sections, any sad and/or happy events or incidents that have occurred on DDO, former DDO users, the old DDO and/or the new DDO, the terms of use, any of the features on this website, any major or minor fights that have happened on this website, relationships between DDO users, etc!

Come up with DDO conspiracy theories that are actually interesting to read about! I'd love to hear them!

Here's my DDO conspiracy theory which revolves around the moderators, the users, and Juggle (DDO's rightful owner).

The moderators on DDO seem to be committed to taking away polls that promote or contain gore and/or nudity due to the Terms of Use. But they also take away tons of polls that have nothing to do with gore or nudity. Of course, the moderators are human beings too and they have feelings too so they might delete some polls not because they contain intense gore or nudity but because they irritate the moderators!

The moderators may just be pawns that represent Juggle, a mysterious company with a mysterious purpose and agenda. Juggle probably sends the moderators to delete random polls for no reason because of one thing: their job. Juggle employees assign secret tasks to moderators based on the type of moderation they do. For example, PetersSmith is the current poll moderator of DDO and one of the pawns of Juggle. Her task is to make hateful and unjust comments towards DDO members who do not fulfill Juggle's evil agenda. PetersSmith may just be working to carry out an evil or satanic agenda, which is to corrupt men. PetersSmith is clearly a misandrist. She even admits on her profile that she wants a matriarchal world but that won't solve anything! We don't need even more feminism! We need more masculism and we need more egalitarianism. Juggle probably isn't a misandrist like PetersSmith but Juggle definitely wants to strengthen Internet censorship and totalitarianism as they have forced the moderators to delete so many of my polls for no apparent reason.

The moderators are possessed by evil spirits and I know this for a fact because evil spirits cause us to do things we don't intentionally plan on doing, evil things that physically and mentally harm other human beings and/or organisms!

When I was first on this site, the moderators didn't really delete that many of my polls for no reason and they deleted polls for a reason but somewhere along the way, the moderators must have been possessed by evil spirits which caused them to delete more than 70% of my polls for no reason, a close 20% of what polls I got deleted when I was first here and when I first joined this cult!

That's right! DDO is a cult! DDO might not actually be a cult but it definitely has cult-like goals and agendas!

A cult is a group of people devoted to an object or a system of beliefs and designed to perform ritualistic activities in honor of those objects or beliefs. DDO has a strong set of beliefs that gore and nudity are not to be posted and they perform ritual events with the moderators deleting polls with gore or nudity!

DDO discourages racial discrimination but nowhere in their Terms of Use do they mention that they discourage discrimination on the basis of sex, male or female! DDO allows sexist content to be posted because whoever created this website must be a sexist of some sort, specifically a misandrist!

DDO encourages users to be sexist against men because DDO does not care about men! They will generally delete spammy masculist polls that encourage Men's Rights but they generally allow feminist content that encourages male oppression to stay in the site!

DDO is full of morons who do not care about equality at all! DDO might not be sexist after all like I said but it's not fair that Men's Rights are being ignored! DDO should make people more aware of misandry and actually aim to stop misandry since they want to be a website of peace and love! Why not address men's rights? DDO is the perfect platform to address this topic and they could definitely do it because men are human beings too and men's lives matter too! Maybe society should start a Men's Rights Matter movement!

The moderators are forced to commit evil acts in order to be initiated as moderators and this mostly includes deleting polls as revenge and with no purpose!

The moderators have also proved time and time again that they are extremely paranoid and only care about their own personal gains out of any situation. They will literally delete anything that they feel offends them, even if it's not offensive! Doesn't that sound a tad satanic to you? Think about greed! The moderators are FULL of greed and they have very totalitarian thoughts and tendencies that they like to act out on this site and probably in real life too.

Simply put, the moderators abuse their power and use controversy as a means of reeling in more users to this site and increasing the amount of equity that Juggle gets from this site!

DDO might stand for Debate.org but it probably stands for Dastardly Delusional Order! These moderators are very dastardly and delusional because they delete random polls for NO f**king reason! We must put an end to this evil and wicked agenda and order of DDO so that it can be the peaceful site it once was and so that the moderation isn't too strict and harmful on anyone! Yes! There are probably tons of DDO users who have killed themselves because of the unjust moderation on this site and all the stupid, evil, and unjust sexism against men and the stupid, evil feminism in this world!

Do not let these moderators transfer their evil spirits into your body because then you might be ten times worse than them! Do not give in to unholy and unjust and misandric and prejudiced desires because these desires will take over your life! I am NOT joking!

Thank you for making me look less crazy!
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 12:38:54 AM
At 8/2/2016 12:34:39 AM, Emmarie wrote:

lol
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 1:07:11 AM
At 8/2/2016 12:38:54 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

lol

+1
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 1:08:49 AM

Wow. If you hate the site so much why don't you leave?
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 1:45:24 AM
At 8/2/2016 1:08:49 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

He doesn't understand how to exit out of the browser...
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 1:51:08 AM
At 8/2/2016 1:45:24 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Either that or he's trying to achieve the goal of being the biggest, most ridiculous troll DDO has seen in a while.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 2:30:41 AM
At 8/2/2016 1:51:08 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

Either that or he's trying to achieve the goal of being the biggest, most ridiculous troll DDO has seen in a while.

Nope. I just want to be free to talk about whatever I want on this site, as long as it's not intense or extremely gory, without interference from morons and people who don't have a life!
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 2:40:46 AM

You're welcome! xD
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 3:13:17 AM

I slapped my leg on that on Emmarie.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 3:44:25 AM
At 8/2/2016 3:13:17 AM, Peepette wrote:

I slapped my leg on that on Emmarie.
lol :)
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 8:16:19 AM

He isn't a troll, he's just an absolute f*cking retard.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 8:17:39 AM
At 8/2/2016 2:30:41 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

Nope. I just want to be free to talk about whatever I want on this site, as long as it's not intense or extremely gory, without interference from morons and people who don't have a life!

You mean talk about topics that 99% of people on DDO don't give 2 sh!ts about?
Murdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 7:07:24 AM

I'm not aware or any I'm not personally involved in and the first two rules are always the same. We do not talk about it!