Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2010 5:04:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So!

It's about to be a new year.

And, as the cycle resets and we close our income tax quarter or prepare to go back to class or whatever, I hope, above all else, everyone embraces living.

Time does go on, as does our existence, and despite your beliefs or creed, we should all be thankful for both of those facts.

May we enjoy every moment leading to the next full calendar while reveling in the excitement of times to come--the awakening bliss of spring, the capricious excitement of summer, the waning seriousness, though beauty, of autumn, and the quiet though celebratory advent of another winter.

I fancy this next year will be even more fascinating than the last, and 2010 has been incredible, indeed.

Happy New Year, DDO.

Cheers.
Sobriquet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2011 2:33:45 PM
Happy New Year, Ren.
"Bullsh!t is unavoidable whenever circumstance require someone to talk without knowing what he is talking about."
— Harry G. Frankfurt
wamba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2011 2:37:25 PM
then compare it to what Freeman said

"Happy New Year from the west coast. You've all taught me so much over the past year. And each one of you is a personal source of inspiration to me as I continue to try and make sense of this world. I find myself continually moved by the knowledge, wit and insight that I see coming from the members of DDO. I feel so lucky to have gotten to know such a fine group of individuals. Let's all make 2011 even better than 2010."