Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 10:05:42 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/12/2016 9:39:08 PM, YYW wrote:
Juggle needs to get https back. Now.

What does https have to due with privacy? And how/why did Juggle lose it? Sorry, don't know much about computer stuff
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 10:42:04 PM
At 8/12/2016 10:05:42 PM, Hayd wrote:

What does https have to due with privacy? And how/why did Juggle lose it? Sorry, don't know much about computer stuff

http://www.wired.com...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 11:31:03 PM
At 8/12/2016 10:42:04 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/12/2016 10:05:42 PM, Hayd wrote:

http://www.wired.com...

Ah, thanks
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 2:51:49 AM

I don't know if they did in the past or not, but they sure should, for the login at-least.

SSL certs don't cost much, and the overhead is not worth bothering about, so basically there is no good excuse.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 5:13:57 PM
At 8/13/2016 2:51:49 AM, TBR wrote:

I don't know if they did in the past or not, but they sure should, for the login at-least.

SSL certs don't cost much, and the overhead is not worth bothering about, so basically there is no good excuse.

I think they used to have it. Why they don't have it now... idk. It's deeply concerning.
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 9:36:19 PM
At 8/13/2016 5:13:57 PM, YYW wrote:

I think they used to have it. Why they don't have it now... idk. It's deeply concerning.

I don't think they ever had it. Could be wrong, but I don't recall ever seeing it.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 9:39:39 PM
At 8/13/2016 9:36:19 PM, bsh1 wrote:

I don't think they ever had it. Could be wrong, but I don't recall ever seeing it.

They had it.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 9:41:48 PM
At 8/13/2016 9:39:39 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

They had it.

I stand corrected. Then they should bring it back, for sure.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:15:43 AM

idk why you feel the perverse need to correct people when you are wrong, but you should stop.
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:19:41 AM
At 8/14/2016 2:15:43 AM, YYW wrote:
idk why you feel the perverse need to correct people when you are wrong, but you should stop.

Oh, chillax, YYW...dear lord...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:22:05 AM
You both need to calm the fvck down and resolve your longstanding differences.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:27:51 AM
And not internalize or deal with each other through third parties. The only way to deal with your respective animosity towards the other is to speak honestly with each other and sort your current states out. Even if you hate each other, you have the combined power to at least bring that to neutrality.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:31:11 AM
At 8/14/2016 2:19:41 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/14/2016 2:15:43 AM, YYW wrote:

Oh, chillax, YYW...dear lord...

This is sad for you
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:32:06 AM
At 8/14/2016 2:22:05 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

bsh1 should just stop speaking to me.
Tsar of DDO
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:35:13 AM

x2
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:44:36 AM
At 8/14/2016 2:35:13 AM, tejretics wrote:

x2

That is not it at all. Bsh1 has this perverse compulsion to correct people. 9/10 times that he does that, he is wrong.

The ignorant have no occasion to correct the correct. It is highly idiotic, and irritating.
Tsar of DDO
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:45:06 AM
Bleh. You're both deserving of blame. But you won't listen. I know you won't. You both think you're 100% right or you've tried to convince yourselves on that point.

Your feud is not an embarassment to one but both of you. The whole of the site sees you two and thinks it's a sad reality that you've gone this far. Even if your old relationship was unhealthy long-term, this is more so. It's unnecessary.

YYW, you deserved your bans and most people agree with that. You're not always right, even if your anger is rooted somewhere justifiable. But, you need to control your anger and not use every opportunity to make attacks. You aren't above the rules.

Bsh, you only cause yourself more distress in even entertaining feelings of hate towards YYW. Your fluctuating behavior between confident in your correctness and defeatism also harms the state of things - here and elsewhere.

Ignore? Go ahead, avoid each other. You're only kicking the can down the road.

You're both good peoople at heart with negative tendencies. It used to be that you brought out the best qualities of each other, but now you bring out the worst. It's unsightly and tiring.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:45:31 AM
At 8/14/2016 2:44:36 AM, YYW wrote:
That is not it at all. Bsh1 has this perverse compulsion to correct people. 9/10 times that he does that, he is wrong.

The ignorant have no occasion to correct the correct. It is highly idiotic, and irritating.

If it was anyone else, you would have dealt with it in a different way.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:46:53 AM
At 8/14/2016 2:44:36 AM, YYW wrote:

But whatever; I'm not interested in arguing with you over it. It'll just lead to pointless friction between us which I don't want, since I do value my discussions with you.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:52:02 AM
At 8/14/2016 2:45:06 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Bleh. You're both deserving of blame. But you won't listen. I know you won't. You both think you're 100% right or you've tried to convince yourselves on that point.

Your feud is not an embarassment to one but both of you. The whole of the site sees you two and thinks it's a sad reality that you've gone this far. Even if your old relationship was unhealthy long-term, this is more so. It's unnecessary.

YYW, you deserved your bans and most people agree with that. You're not always right, even if your anger is rooted somewhere justifiable. But, you need to control your anger and not use every opportunity to make attacks. You aren't above the rules.

Bsh, you only cause yourself more distress in even entertaining feelings of hate towards YYW. Your fluctuating behavior between confident in your correctness and defeatism also harms the state of things - here and elsewhere.

Ignore? Go ahead, avoid each other. You're only kicking the can down the road.

You're both good peoople at heart with negative tendencies. It used to be that you brought out the best qualities of each other, but now you bring out the worst. It's unsightly and tiring.

I have no interest in this thread becoming an evaluation of me as a person, or my activity here.

And if you bring up the fact that I was banned again, it will be months before I speak to you again. Precisely no good comes from mentioning that, which you should have had the capacity to figure out by now.

And now there is a conflict because bsh1 had to stick his unwelcome face where it didn't belong.

Pathetic. Utterly pathetic.
Tsar of DDO
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:59:25 AM
At 8/14/2016 2:52:02 AM, YYW wrote:
I have no interest in this thread becoming an evaluation of me as a person, or my activity here.

And if you bring up the fact that I was banned again, it will be months before I speak to you again. Precisely no good comes from mentioning that, which you should have had the capacity to figure out by now.

And now there is a conflict because bsh1 had to stick his unwelcome face where it didn't belong.

Ironic. I was planning on making direct contact you on DDO for the first time in...I don't know - 6 months since our fallout? I've grown a lot on my own. And you know, that's what I've been more and more - on my own.

I'm still bitter, but I want to see you live to the best extent because you were once one of my closest friends - and I know you can be. But I'll leave that to you now. I was going to try to make things as they used to be between us starting this week. But I'll leave that to you now.

Don't you think we should be closer?

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:04:47 AM
At 8/14/2016 2:59:25 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Ironic. I was planning on making direct contact you on DDO for the first time in...I don't know - 6 months since our fallout? I've grown a lot on my own. And you know, that's what I've been more and more - on my own.

I'm still bitter, but I want to see you live to the best extent because you were once one of my closest friends - and I know you can be. But I'll leave that to you now. I was going to try to make things as they used to be between us starting this week. But I'll leave that to you now.

If you want to be closer to me, then playing the "you're both at fault" nonsense isn't going to help.

I'm glad you've grown a lot... though I don't know what that means. What I do know is that bsh1 was totally out of line in this thread, and you shouldn't have drug ancient history out of the history books.
Tsar of DDO
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:07:51 AM
At 8/14/2016 3:04:47 AM, YYW wrote:

If you want to be closer to me, then playing the "you're both at fault" nonsense isn't going to help.

I'm glad you've grown a lot... though I don't know what that means. What I do know is that bsh1 was totally out of line in this thread, and you shouldn't have drug ancient history out of the history books.

It's not ancient history when it is active in the present. Your relationship with him is greatly annoying. If you don't like my view, whatever. I wouldn't bother if I didn't care, though you two sure try hard to kill how much I care.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:19:23 AM
At 8/14/2016 3:07:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/14/2016 3:04:47 AM, YYW wrote:

It's not ancient history when it is active in the present. Your relationship with him is greatly annoying. If you don't like my view, whatever. I wouldn't bother if I didn't care, though you two sure try hard to kill how much I care.

And yet, all of this could have been prevented if bsh1 had chosen to act maturely.
Tsar of DDO
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:30:51 AM
At 8/14/2016 2:32:06 AM, YYW wrote:

bsh1 should just stop speaking to me.

Don't respond. Simple.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:40:13 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:49:16 PM

Juggle has forsaken us :c
Meh!