Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Privacy: I haz it?

YYW
Posts: 42,640
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 9:39:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Juggle needs to get https back. Now.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Posts: 4,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 10:05:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2016 9:39:08 PM, YYW wrote:
Juggle needs to get https back. Now.

What does https have to due with privacy? And how/why did Juggle lose it? Sorry, don't know much about computer stuff
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,615
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 10:42:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2016 10:05:42 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 8/12/2016 9:39:08 PM, YYW wrote:
Juggle needs to get https back. Now.

What does https have to due with privacy? And how/why did Juggle lose it? Sorry, don't know much about computer stuff

http://www.wired.com...
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
Hayd
Posts: 4,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 11:31:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2016 10:42:04 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/12/2016 10:05:42 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 8/12/2016 9:39:08 PM, YYW wrote:
Juggle needs to get https back. Now.

What does https have to due with privacy? And how/why did Juggle lose it? Sorry, don't know much about computer stuff

http://www.wired.com...

Ah, thanks
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 2:51:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2016 9:39:08 PM, YYW wrote:
Juggle needs to get https back. Now.

I don't know if they did in the past or not, but they sure should, for the login at-least.

SSL certs don't cost much, and the overhead is not worth bothering about, so basically there is no good excuse.
YYW
Posts: 42,640
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 5:13:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2016 2:51:49 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/12/2016 9:39:08 PM, YYW wrote:
Juggle needs to get https back. Now.

I don't know if they did in the past or not, but they sure should, for the login at-least.

SSL certs don't cost much, and the overhead is not worth bothering about, so basically there is no good excuse.

I think they used to have it. Why they don't have it now... idk. It's deeply concerning.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 28,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 9:36:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2016 5:13:57 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/13/2016 2:51:49 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/12/2016 9:39:08 PM, YYW wrote:
Juggle needs to get https back. Now.

I don't know if they did in the past or not, but they sure should, for the login at-least.

SSL certs don't cost much, and the overhead is not worth bothering about, so basically there is no good excuse.

I think they used to have it. Why they don't have it now... idk. It's deeply concerning.

I don't think they ever had it. Could be wrong, but I don't recall ever seeing it.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,615
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 9:39:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2016 9:36:19 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/13/2016 5:13:57 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/13/2016 2:51:49 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/12/2016 9:39:08 PM, YYW wrote:
Juggle needs to get https back. Now.

I don't know if they did in the past or not, but they sure should, for the login at-least.

SSL certs don't cost much, and the overhead is not worth bothering about, so basically there is no good excuse.

I think they used to have it. Why they don't have it now... idk. It's deeply concerning.

I don't think they ever had it. Could be wrong, but I don't recall ever seeing it.

They had it.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Posts: 28,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 9:41:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2016 9:39:39 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/13/2016 9:36:19 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/13/2016 5:13:57 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/13/2016 2:51:49 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/12/2016 9:39:08 PM, YYW wrote:
Juggle needs to get https back. Now.

I don't know if they did in the past or not, but they sure should, for the login at-least.

SSL certs don't cost much, and the overhead is not worth bothering about, so basically there is no good excuse.

I think they used to have it. Why they don't have it now... idk. It's deeply concerning.

I don't think they ever had it. Could be wrong, but I don't recall ever seeing it.

They had it.

I stand corrected. Then they should bring it back, for sure.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,640
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:15:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2016 9:36:19 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/13/2016 5:13:57 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/13/2016 2:51:49 AM, TBR wrote:
At 8/12/2016 9:39:08 PM, YYW wrote:
Juggle needs to get https back. Now.

I don't know if they did in the past or not, but they sure should, for the login at-least.

SSL certs don't cost much, and the overhead is not worth bothering about, so basically there is no good excuse.

I think they used to have it. Why they don't have it now... idk. It's deeply concerning.

I don't think they ever had it. Could be wrong, but I don't recall ever seeing it.

idk why you feel the perverse need to correct people when you are wrong, but you should stop.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 28,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:19:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2016 2:15:43 AM, YYW wrote:
idk why you feel the perverse need to correct people when you are wrong, but you should stop.

Oh, chillax, YYW...dear lord...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,615
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:22:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You both need to calm the fvck down and resolve your longstanding differences.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,615
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:27:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
And not internalize or deal with each other through third parties. The only way to deal with your respective animosity towards the other is to speak honestly with each other and sort your current states out. Even if you hate each other, you have the combined power to at least bring that to neutrality.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
YYW
Posts: 42,640
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:31:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2016 2:19:41 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/14/2016 2:15:43 AM, YYW wrote:
idk why you feel the perverse need to correct people when you are wrong, but you should stop.

Oh, chillax, YYW...dear lord...

This is sad for you
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,640
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:32:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2016 2:22:05 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
You both need to calm the fvck down and resolve your longstanding differences.

bsh1 should just stop speaking to me.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Posts: 6,767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:35:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2016 2:22:05 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
You both need to calm the fvck down and resolve your longstanding differences.

x2
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
YYW
Posts: 42,640
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:44:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2016 2:35:13 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 8/14/2016 2:22:05 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
You both need to calm the fvck down and resolve your longstanding differences.

x2

That is not it at all. Bsh1 has this perverse compulsion to correct people. 9/10 times that he does that, he is wrong.

The ignorant have no occasion to correct the correct. It is highly idiotic, and irritating.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,615
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:45:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bleh. You're both deserving of blame. But you won't listen. I know you won't. You both think you're 100% right or you've tried to convince yourselves on that point.

Your feud is not an embarassment to one but both of you. The whole of the site sees you two and thinks it's a sad reality that you've gone this far. Even if your old relationship was unhealthy long-term, this is more so. It's unnecessary.

YYW, you deserved your bans and most people agree with that. You're not always right, even if your anger is rooted somewhere justifiable. But, you need to control your anger and not use every opportunity to make attacks. You aren't above the rules.

Bsh, you only cause yourself more distress in even entertaining feelings of hate towards YYW. Your fluctuating behavior between confident in your correctness and defeatism also harms the state of things - here and elsewhere.

Ignore? Go ahead, avoid each other. You're only kicking the can down the road.

You're both good peoople at heart with negative tendencies. It used to be that you brought out the best qualities of each other, but now you bring out the worst. It's unsightly and tiring.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
tejretics
Posts: 6,767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:45:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2016 2:44:36 AM, YYW wrote:
That is not it at all. Bsh1 has this perverse compulsion to correct people. 9/10 times that he does that, he is wrong.

The ignorant have no occasion to correct the correct. It is highly idiotic, and irritating.

If it was anyone else, you would have dealt with it in a different way.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
tejretics
Posts: 6,767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:46:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2016 2:44:36 AM, YYW wrote:

But whatever; I'm not interested in arguing with you over it. It'll just lead to pointless friction between us which I don't want, since I do value my discussions with you.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
YYW
Posts: 42,640
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:52:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2016 2:45:06 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Bleh. You're both deserving of blame. But you won't listen. I know you won't. You both think you're 100% right or you've tried to convince yourselves on that point.

Your feud is not an embarassment to one but both of you. The whole of the site sees you two and thinks it's a sad reality that you've gone this far. Even if your old relationship was unhealthy long-term, this is more so. It's unnecessary.

YYW, you deserved your bans and most people agree with that. You're not always right, even if your anger is rooted somewhere justifiable. But, you need to control your anger and not use every opportunity to make attacks. You aren't above the rules.

Bsh, you only cause yourself more distress in even entertaining feelings of hate towards YYW. Your fluctuating behavior between confident in your correctness and defeatism also harms the state of things - here and elsewhere.

Ignore? Go ahead, avoid each other. You're only kicking the can down the road.

You're both good peoople at heart with negative tendencies. It used to be that you brought out the best qualities of each other, but now you bring out the worst. It's unsightly and tiring.

I have no interest in this thread becoming an evaluation of me as a person, or my activity here.

And if you bring up the fact that I was banned again, it will be months before I speak to you again. Precisely no good comes from mentioning that, which you should have had the capacity to figure out by now.

And now there is a conflict because bsh1 had to stick his unwelcome face where it didn't belong.

Pathetic. Utterly pathetic.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,615
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:59:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2016 2:52:02 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/14/2016 2:45:06 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I have no interest in this thread becoming an evaluation of me as a person, or my activity here.

And if you bring up the fact that I was banned again, it will be months before I speak to you again. Precisely no good comes from mentioning that, which you should have had the capacity to figure out by now.

And now there is a conflict because bsh1 had to stick his unwelcome face where it didn't belong.

Pathetic. Utterly pathetic.

Ironic. I was planning on making direct contact you on DDO for the first time in...I don't know - 6 months since our fallout? I've grown a lot on my own. And you know, that's what I've been more and more - on my own.

I'm still bitter, but I want to see you live to the best extent because you were once one of my closest friends - and I know you can be. But I'll leave that to you now. I was going to try to make things as they used to be between us starting this week. But I'll leave that to you now.

Don't you think we should be closer?
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
YYW
Posts: 42,640
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:04:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2016 2:59:25 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/14/2016 2:52:02 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/14/2016 2:45:06 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I have no interest in this thread becoming an evaluation of me as a person, or my activity here.

And if you bring up the fact that I was banned again, it will be months before I speak to you again. Precisely no good comes from mentioning that, which you should have had the capacity to figure out by now.

And now there is a conflict because bsh1 had to stick his unwelcome face where it didn't belong.

Pathetic. Utterly pathetic.

Ironic. I was planning on making direct contact you on DDO for the first time in...I don't know - 6 months since our fallout? I've grown a lot on my own. And you know, that's what I've been more and more - on my own.

I'm still bitter, but I want to see you live to the best extent because you were once one of my closest friends - and I know you can be. But I'll leave that to you now. I was going to try to make things as they used to be between us starting this week. But I'll leave that to you now.

Don't you think we should be closer?

If you want to be closer to me, then playing the "you're both at fault" nonsense isn't going to help.

I'm glad you've grown a lot... though I don't know what that means. What I do know is that bsh1 was totally out of line in this thread, and you shouldn't have drug ancient history out of the history books.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,615
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:07:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2016 3:04:47 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/14/2016 2:59:25 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/14/2016 2:52:02 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/14/2016 2:45:06 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I have no interest in this thread becoming an evaluation of me as a person, or my activity here.

And if you bring up the fact that I was banned again, it will be months before I speak to you again. Precisely no good comes from mentioning that, which you should have had the capacity to figure out by now.

And now there is a conflict because bsh1 had to stick his unwelcome face where it didn't belong.

Pathetic. Utterly pathetic.

Ironic. I was planning on making direct contact you on DDO for the first time in...I don't know - 6 months since our fallout? I've grown a lot on my own. And you know, that's what I've been more and more - on my own.

I'm still bitter, but I want to see you live to the best extent because you were once one of my closest friends - and I know you can be. But I'll leave that to you now. I was going to try to make things as they used to be between us starting this week. But I'll leave that to you now.

Don't you think we should be closer?

If you want to be closer to me, then playing the "you're both at fault" nonsense isn't going to help.

I'm glad you've grown a lot... though I don't know what that means. What I do know is that bsh1 was totally out of line in this thread, and you shouldn't have drug ancient history out of the history books.

It's not ancient history when it is active in the present. Your relationship with him is greatly annoying. If you don't like my view, whatever. I wouldn't bother if I didn't care, though you two sure try hard to kill how much I care.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
YYW
Posts: 42,640
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:19:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2016 3:07:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/14/2016 3:04:47 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/14/2016 2:59:25 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/14/2016 2:52:02 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/14/2016 2:45:06 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I have no interest in this thread becoming an evaluation of me as a person, or my activity here.

And if you bring up the fact that I was banned again, it will be months before I speak to you again. Precisely no good comes from mentioning that, which you should have had the capacity to figure out by now.

And now there is a conflict because bsh1 had to stick his unwelcome face where it didn't belong.

Pathetic. Utterly pathetic.

Ironic. I was planning on making direct contact you on DDO for the first time in...I don't know - 6 months since our fallout? I've grown a lot on my own. And you know, that's what I've been more and more - on my own.

I'm still bitter, but I want to see you live to the best extent because you were once one of my closest friends - and I know you can be. But I'll leave that to you now. I was going to try to make things as they used to be between us starting this week. But I'll leave that to you now.

Don't you think we should be closer?

If you want to be closer to me, then playing the "you're both at fault" nonsense isn't going to help.

I'm glad you've grown a lot... though I don't know what that means. What I do know is that bsh1 was totally out of line in this thread, and you shouldn't have drug ancient history out of the history books.

It's not ancient history when it is active in the present. Your relationship with him is greatly annoying. If you don't like my view, whatever. I wouldn't bother if I didn't care, though you two sure try hard to kill how much I care.

And yet, all of this could have been prevented if bsh1 had chosen to act maturely.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Posts: 4,930
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:30:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2016 2:32:06 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/14/2016 2:22:05 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
You both need to calm the fvck down and resolve your longstanding differences.

bsh1 should just stop speaking to me.

Don't respond. Simple.
I'm back and I'm better.
YYW
Posts: 42,640
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:39:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The point of this thread remains the same:

Get the fvcking https back.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:40:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://stream1.gifsoup.com...
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"Over her head the stars, the thoughts of God in the heavens,
Shone on the eyes of man, who had ceased to marvel and worship"
- Henry Longfellow -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
Axonly
Posts: 2,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:49:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2016 9:39:08 PM, YYW wrote:
Juggle needs to get https back. Now.

Juggle has forsaken us :c
"Hate begets hate"