Jump to topic:

Search feature not working.

Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 10:57:44 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
I would search for duplicates of this post, but the search feature isn't working. I keeping:

" Results for climate change
No Results Found

Sorry, we couldn't find any results that match your search.

Please check your spelling and/or try a new search term. If you're still having trouble you may also want to try broadening your search terms."

Thanks for responses.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 11:19:52 PM
HOW TO USE THE SEARCH FEATURE:

It won't give you something general. It only works well if you're looking for something specific. You should remember a quote, or who spoke in the forum post.

For instance, in this post, 'Search feature not working' might get this post as a result, but if you can't remember the name, you can type your username and mine, since we posted in it, and a few words that you remember using.

I think I'm pretty okay at finding stuff using the search bar, so hope this helps!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 11:32:56 PM
Not working

Results for "Search feature not working"
No Results Found

Sorry, we couldn't find any results that match your search.

Please check your spelling and/or try a new search term. If you're still having trouble you may also want to try broadening your search terms.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 12:06:18 AM
Yeah, the search feature is totally busted. Same for the leaderboard, the big issues, the forfeit glitch, and who knows what else. It's getting to the point where Juggle is going to HAVE to fix it; the site is becoming unusable.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 12:18:30 AM
At 8/14/2016 12:06:18 AM, SolonKR wrote:
Yeah, the search feature is totally busted. Same for the leaderboard, the big issues, the forfeit glitch, and who knows what else. It's getting to the point where Juggle is going to HAVE to fix it; the site is becoming unusable.

Has it degraded that much since my absence?
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 1:30:32 AM

What's wrong with the big issues?
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:38:41 AM
At 8/14/2016 1:30:32 AM, Subutai wrote:

What's wrong with the big issues?

http://www.debate.org...
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:59:44 AM
At 8/13/2016 11:19:52 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

It won't give you something general. It only works well if you're looking for something specific. You should remember a quote, or who spoke in the forum post.

For instance, in this post, 'Search feature not working' might get this post as a result, but if you can't remember the name, you can type your username and mine, since we posted in it, and a few words that you remember using.

I think I'm pretty okay at finding stuff using the search bar, so hope this helps!

There's a glitch that prevents it from working.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:00:43 AM
At 8/13/2016 10:57:44 PM, Stupidape wrote:

Go to Google.

Type "climate change."

Add "site:debate.org."

Or, if you're looking for a debate: debate.org/debates/google. A forum: debate.org/forums/google.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:06:06 AM

that doesn't seem to work either ... we may wake up one day and find that the site has shut down completely.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:06:42 AM
lol would that really be such a bad thing, though?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:06:25 PM
It's a glitch.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 1:24:42 PM

You know when you took those picture requests? I want to see if you did mine. Where are the pics you made?
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 3:36:19 PM
At 8/16/2016 1:24:42 PM, Perussi wrote:

You know when you took those picture requests? I want to see if you did mine. Where are the pics you made?

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to. Sorry.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 3:56:41 PM
At 8/17/2016 3:36:19 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:24:42 PM, Perussi wrote:

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to. Sorry.

;(
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-