Jump to topic:

Search feature not working.

Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 10:57:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would search for duplicates of this post, but the search feature isn't working. I keeping:

" Results for climate change
No Results Found

Sorry, we couldn't find any results that match your search.

Please check your spelling and/or try a new search term. If you're still having trouble you may also want to try broadening your search terms."

Thanks for responses.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 11:19:52 PM
HOW TO USE THE SEARCH FEATURE:

It won't give you something general. It only works well if you're looking for something specific. You should remember a quote, or who spoke in the forum post.

For instance, in this post, 'Search feature not working' might get this post as a result, but if you can't remember the name, you can type your username and mine, since we posted in it, and a few words that you remember using.

I think I'm pretty okay at finding stuff using the search bar, so hope this helps!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 11:32:56 PM
Not working

Results for "Search feature not working"
No Results Found

Sorry, we couldn't find any results that match your search.

Please check your spelling and/or try a new search term. If you're still having trouble you may also want to try broadening your search terms.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 12:06:18 AM
Yeah, the search feature is totally busted. Same for the leaderboard, the big issues, the forfeit glitch, and who knows what else. It's getting to the point where Juggle is going to HAVE to fix it; the site is becoming unusable.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 12:18:30 AM
At 8/14/2016 12:06:18 AM, SolonKR wrote:
Yeah, the search feature is totally busted. Same for the leaderboard, the big issues, the forfeit glitch, and who knows what else. It's getting to the point where Juggle is going to HAVE to fix it; the site is becoming unusable.

Has it degraded that much since my absence?
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 1:30:32 AM

What's wrong with the big issues?
Lying on the hill, crawling over the windowsill into your living room, they stare out, glass-eyed aimless heads, bodies torn by vultures. You are the man whose hands are rank with the smell of death. - Peter Hammill, "The Emperor in His War Room"
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:38:41 AM
At 8/14/2016 1:30:32 AM, Subutai wrote:

What's wrong with the big issues?

http://www.debate.org...
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 2:59:44 AM
At 8/13/2016 11:19:52 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

It won't give you something general. It only works well if you're looking for something specific. You should remember a quote, or who spoke in the forum post.

For instance, in this post, 'Search feature not working' might get this post as a result, but if you can't remember the name, you can type your username and mine, since we posted in it, and a few words that you remember using.

I think I'm pretty okay at finding stuff using the search bar, so hope this helps!

There's a glitch that prevents it from working.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:00:43 AM
At 8/13/2016 10:57:44 PM, Stupidape wrote:

Go to Google.

Type "climate change."

Add "site:debate.org."

Or, if you're looking for a debate: debate.org/debates/google. A forum: debate.org/forums/google.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:06:06 AM

that doesn't seem to work either ... we may wake up one day and find that the site has shut down completely.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:06:42 AM
lol would that really be such a bad thing, though?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 1:24:42 PM

You know when you took those picture requests? I want to see if you did mine. Where are the pics you made?
"btw. hall of fame me u f*ckers"
-Devilry-

DO NOT TAKE THIS LINK: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 3:36:19 PM
At 8/16/2016 1:24:42 PM, Perussi wrote:

You know when you took those picture requests? I want to see if you did mine. Where are the pics you made?

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to. Sorry.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 3:56:41 PM
At 8/17/2016 3:36:19 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:24:42 PM, Perussi wrote:

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to. Sorry.

;(
"btw. hall of fame me u f*ckers"
-Devilry-

DO NOT TAKE THIS LINK: http://www.debate.org...