Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Black Hat guide to progressive judging?

YYW
Posts: 42,636
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 12:45:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm thinking about writing a black hat guide to progressive judging. This would obviously be satire, but it is very much how some on DDO and many IRL judge debates. The more progressive the circuit, the more likely there are to be stupid SJW college kids who manage to fvck judging up.

What say you? Want to see the black hat guide to progressive judging?
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 12:52:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/15/2016 12:45:37 AM, YYW wrote:
I'm thinking about writing a black hat guide to progressive judging. This would obviously be satire, but it is very much how some on DDO and many IRL judge debates. The more progressive the circuit, the more likely there are to be stupid SJW college kids who manage to fvck judging up.

What say you? Want to see the black hat guide to progressive judging?

Yes, Fam. Omg yes.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
YYW
Posts: 42,636
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 1:05:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/15/2016 12:52:50 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/15/2016 12:45:37 AM, YYW wrote:
I'm thinking about writing a black hat guide to progressive judging. This would obviously be satire, but it is very much how some on DDO and many IRL judge debates. The more progressive the circuit, the more likely there are to be stupid SJW college kids who manage to fvck judging up.

What say you? Want to see the black hat guide to progressive judging?

Yes, Fam. Omg yes.

Cool. I might do it.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 1:06:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/15/2016 1:05:10 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/15/2016 12:52:50 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/15/2016 12:45:37 AM, YYW wrote:
I'm thinking about writing a black hat guide to progressive judging. This would obviously be satire, but it is very much how some on DDO and many IRL judge debates. The more progressive the circuit, the more likely there are to be stupid SJW college kids who manage to fvck judging up.

What say you? Want to see the black hat guide to progressive judging?

Yes, Fam. Omg yes.

Cool. I'll do it.

Fix'd
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
YYW
Posts: 42,636
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 1:32:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/15/2016 1:06:27 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/15/2016 1:05:10 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/15/2016 12:52:50 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/15/2016 12:45:37 AM, YYW wrote:
I'm thinking about writing a black hat guide to progressive judging. This would obviously be satire, but it is very much how some on DDO and many IRL judge debates. The more progressive the circuit, the more likely there are to be stupid SJW college kids who manage to fvck judging up.

What say you? Want to see the black hat guide to progressive judging?

Yes, Fam. Omg yes.

Cool. I'll do it.

Fix'd

Maybe... haha
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,636
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 2:39:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I wonder if my guide might name names on DDO.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,636
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 12:28:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/15/2016 4:14:58 AM, Hayd wrote:
Although I hope it doesn't go too hardcore into SJW roasting, that has just been done *so* many times

This isn't so much about SJW roasting as it is roasting progressive judges.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Posts: 4,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 2:21:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/15/2016 12:28:52 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/15/2016 4:14:58 AM, Hayd wrote:
Although I hope it doesn't go too hardcore into SJW roasting, that has just been done *so* many times

This isn't so much about SJW roasting as it is roasting progressive judges.

Tomato tomahto
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 11:42:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/15/2016 12:45:37 AM, YYW wrote:
I'm thinking about writing a black hat guide to progressive judging. This would obviously be satire, but it is very much how some on DDO and many IRL judge debates. The more progressive the circuit, the more likely there are to be stupid SJW college kids who manage to fvck judging up.

What say you? Want to see the black hat guide to progressive judging?

Love to see it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)