Jump to topic:

DDOlympic Short Fanfic: DDO Breaking Bad

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 5:48:02 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
"There are two ways this could end..... I could cut off all of your fingers...... Or only most of them"

Tejretics gripped the knife in his hand, channeling his inner Joker as Linkish hesitantly watched from behind.... They were in the basement of their victims house: Hayd, who lived in a decrepit home in a location that local law enforcement rarely policed, unless they were picking up a body.

And they soon might have do pick up another.

LINKISH: "Hayd I dont know why we all ended up in this situation under these circumstances, but you have to believe me that the only way this gets resolved is if you tell us where it's hidden."
HAYD: "Believe me, I dont know what you are talking about....."
TEJ: "South of the border the drug lords shoot up their victims with adrenaline before torturing them, so that they are too wired to black out from the pain and stay awake the whole time...."
LINKISH: "Tej for God's sake tone it down"
HAYD: "Enough with little 'good-cop-bad-cop' act already. I told you I dont know anything"
TEJ: "This aint an act Hayd, there isnt anything standing in the way between me and you, and this time, IM holding the knife. Not you.

Tejretics and Linkish1O2 became partners 4 weeks ago to manufacture high quality drugs in order to make cash fast. They got off to a rough start, and the whole operation almost folded when their supply of Beryllium Nitrate was stolen. By Hayd. They had just loaded the barrel into the car when they were carjacked at knifepoint, Hayd holding the knife, who demanded the keys or else one of them would die.... Linkish tried to let Hayd have the car if he let them get the barrel out of the trunk first, while Tej wanted to try to fight him. No fight happened, but Hayd won, making off with the car and the barrel, leaving the duo with next to nothing.

But they crawled their way back into the game despite the hiccup. They both thought they would never see Hayd again or cross paths with him, yet fate seemed to have a different idea.

LINKISH: "Look Hayd, this isnt about the car you stole from us 6 months ago, or about the barrel that was in the backseat at the time either"
TEJ: "I oughta cut off your balls right now just for that"
LINKISH: "This is only about you and your connections to the man we know as 'Killtiva'. The man who put a $500,000 bounty on our heads for no reason at all."
TEJ: "So WHERE is he???"
HAYD: "I dont know who 'Killtiva' is, what he does, or where to find him... Now let me go"

Hayd was handcuffed to an exposed pipe suspended from the ceiling, they were in the basement where any cries for help or fights wouldnt raise any alarms to neighbors, the whole room lit by a lone lightbulb..... Linkish showed Hayd the card he found in Hayd's wallet.

LINKISH: "You see this card?..... 'Killtiva' leaves cards like these on people he has killed and also mails them to people he wants to leave town. I know this because me and Tej both got ones. This card though I found in YOUR wallet, indicating that you know who Killtiva is or where to find him."
HAYD: "Its a fuckin 'Tamales' card for the fast-food chain called 'Tamales'. I carry that card because I like to eat there! As do hundreds of other people"
TEJ: "Then why does 'Killtiva' leave the same cards on dead people or soon to be dead people?"
HAYD: "Ask him yourself, idiot"
TEJ: "You know what, I've had it with you. Linkish, hand me the gun!"
LINKISH: "I told you already, only I handle the gun"
TEJ: "The only way to get him to talk is to use force and show him we mean business.... Now give me, the fuckin, GUN"
HAYD: "Manufacturing drugs gets you 10 to 15 years in jail, but murder is 25 to life, just so you know."
LINKISH: "We're not going to kill you Hayd"
TEJ: "I will"
LINKISH: "No one is going to die in this room tonight"
TEJ: "Hayd will"
HAYD: "What part of 'I-dont-know-this-guy' are you not fuckin getting? I dont know who you are looking for and I dont know anyone else who deals drugs like you guys are, so let me go!"

Linkish sighed and reached into his pocket, putting the card away.

LINKISH: "We happened to hear a certain someone say that you are a drug-runner for some local gang, who Im guessing is a subsidiary for Killtiva."
HAYD: "And who is this 'certain someone' if I may ask?"
TEJ: "Guy by the name of 'Shaco', HE told us"
LINKISH: "Shut up Tej, dont tell him who we heard it from!"
HAYD: "Shaco? You actually believe what he says? That guy is the town moron who snitches on other people just to save his own skin.

Linkish paused as Hayd's words sank in.

LINKISH: "How do you know that Shaco is a snitch?"
HAYD: "I, uhhh, I read about it in the paper. Somewhere. Some investigation that started a week ago got derailed because Shaco snitched on someone else, and, gave them a false name, or something......."

Linkish's face altered slightly.

LINKISH: "Police stations are actually forbidden to reveal details of ongoing investigations to any news outlets since it could jeopardize the lives of those involved....."

Tej looked at Linkish in amazement at seeing through Hayd's lie, and Hayd realized he had just made a mistake.

TEJ: "So you ARE in the drug business, even though you said youre not!"
HAYD: "Hang on....."
LINKISH: "You're in the drug business just like us and we found you carrying Killtiva's card.... So tell us where to find him"
TEJ: "Where is Killtiva?!?!"
HAYD: "I dont know!"
LINKISH: "It is paramount that we find Killtiva and if we do, you wont ever hear from us or deal with us again. It really would be better to just tell us where we can find him"
HAYD: "I dont know who Killtiva is or where to find him!"
TEJ: "How'd you know about Shaco being a snitch then, huh? LIAR"
HAYD: "I dont remember how I heard about it, I swear!"
LINKISH: "Hayd youre making this harder than it has to be. Tell us where he is"
HAYD: "I dont know where to find him!"
TEJ: "LIAR!"

Hayd, with his feet on the floor but his hands up over his head handcuffed to the ceiling just overhead, was in no position to stop Tej from lunging at him, plunging the knife in his hand deep into Hayd's side.

HAYD: "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"
LINKISH: "Tej! Jesus Christ!"
TEJ: "It hurts huh? Yeah it hurts like sh*t dont it?"
HAYD: "PULL IT OUT!"
LINKISH: "Wait, no! Dont pull it out!"
LINKISH: "The knife is plugging the wound. If we remove the knife now, it would cause you to bleed faster, and possible even cause more damage by cutting the muscle or the tissue-"
TEJ: "TELL US WHERE TO FIND KILLTIVA"
HAYD: "I CANT"
TEJ: "WHY NOT?"
HAYD: "BECAUSE HE'S MY FATHER"
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 5:48:14 AM
LINKISH: "He's your father?"
HAYD: "........His nickname Killtiva comes from the word 'Killtivate', which is the Haitian word for 'Farmer'...... My dad was a farmer before he immigrated here...."
TEJ: "So tell us where to find him!"
HAYD: "Pull the knife out!"
LINKISH: "Hang on, hang on. Here."

Linkish stepped forward and removed the handcuffs off of Hayd, helping him over to a chair in the corner of the basement where Hayd sat down.

LINKISH: "We can drop you off near a hospital and they'll take care of you"
TEJ: "AFTER you tell us where to find Killtiva"
LINKISH: "Tej for Christs sake..."
HAYD: "I dont know where he is"
TEJ: "What do you mean you dont know where he is?"
HAYD: "He wanted me to take over operations, I refused, I became a liability, so he threatened to kill me.... Thats how I got his card. I left town for a bit and when I came back he wasnt where he was before. I dont know where he is."
LINKISH: "How did you find out Shaco was a snitch?"
HAYD: "My father wanted him dead as well, and wanted me to go kill him, for being a snitch. Thats how I knew"
TEJ: "You know where he is, tell us!"
HAYD: "I swear I dont know where he is!"

Linkish pinched the part of his forehead between his eyebrows as he tried to think things out while Tej and Hayd argued. They needed to find Killtiva, and Hayd was the only lead they had, but he didnt know where to find him.

He looked at the other things Hayd had in his wallet. A drivers license from 4 months ago, $14 cash, a single house key, and gum.

TEJ: "You have to have some idea of where he could be"
HAYD: "I dont know where to find him! He could be anywhere!"
TEJ: "Where'd you go when you left town?"
HAYD: "I was in jail in East Texas cause I had a warrant for 3 counts of DUI. Im out on probation right now"
TEJ: "How long were you in jail?"
HAYD: "About 5 years. I got out about 2 months before I had to jack your car"
LINKISH: "Wait a second"

Both of them paused and looked at Linkish, whose face had soured in distrust.

LINKISH: "How many counts of DUI did you get charged with?"
HAYD: ".......... 3......... Why?"
LINKISH: "Texas state law was written so that previous infractions for DUI count as individual strikes, even if a person is arrested for them only once....."
TEJ: "So the f*ck what?"
LINKISH: "Your drivers license was renewed four months ago, AFTER you got out from jail, but anyone with three strikes on their record is not allowed to operate a car under Texas law...... So you couldnt have been doing time for 3 DUI's because you wouldnt have been able to get this".

Linkish held the drivers license in his hand as proof of catching Hayd in his second lie.

TEJ: "YOU COCK SUCKING LIAR!"

Tej tackled Hayd out of the chair and started beating him, crouching on top and wailing on Hayd's head. Hayd wrapped his arms around his head in self-defense, yelling the entire time.

HAYD: "Okay okay! I wasnt in jail! I was doing a job for my dad in Missouri that took several weeks!"
TEJ: "ALL YOU DO IS LIE!"
HAYD: "My dad said that if I did the job, he'd let me live, so I did! I did the job and then came back!"
TEJ: "I'll KILL YOU!"

Hayd's leg shot up, inadvertantly kneeing Tej right in the nuts. Gasping in pain, he rolled over to the site and rolled off of Hayd. Hayd pulled the knife out of his side and pressed his free hand on the wound to stop the bleeding.

HAYD: "If I tell you where he is, he'll know that Im the one who told you, and he'll have me killed. He wanted me dead but the job I did was enough to let him spare me, I cant do anything to make him change his mind!"
LINKISH: "Hayd we NEED to see Killtiva. We NEED to find your father.... He put a bounty on our heads and we think he might have us mistaken for a different group of guys, and we cant do business with your fathers men trying to come after us"

Tej started to catch his breath and was on all fours. Hayd continued keeping one hand on his side where the wound was, the knife in his other hand.

HAYD: "Im sorry. I really am. You don't deserve to have a man like my father come after you for no reason, but I cant tell you where to find him either. I dont want him to kill me, and if its between me or you, then it might as well be you."
TEJ: "ILL KILL YOU FIRST!"

Tej pried the knife out of Hay'd hands and tried to position himself back on top of Hayd, Hayd kicking and writhing to try to keep Tej off of him.

LINKISH: "Tej will you fuckin STOP already?!?"
TEJ: "He's not going to help us, so we might as well kill him!"
HAYD: "My father is a ruthless man! If you do kill me, he'll stop at nothing to kill you and your friend! Killing me isnt going to change anything!"
TEJ: "All youve done is lied to us! Tell us where to find your dad!
HAYD: "Get out of my house! Youll get a 10 minute head start before I call the cops and tell them that you attacked me!
LINKISH: "Both of you calm down for a second!"
TEJ: "IF WE GO DOWN, YOU GO DOWN WITH US!"

Tej gripped the knife, and plunged it into Hayd's left knee, sliding it between the tibia and the kneecap, causing Hayd to scream in agony

LINKISH: "TEJ STOP!"

Tej raised the knife over his head, and tried to put it into Hayd's forehead. Hayd raised both of his arms to block Tej though, all while trying to wiggle away from beneath Tej. Tej put as much force as he could into pushing the knife down, while Hayd put as much force as he could into holding back Tej. It was a classic down-to-the-wire knife fight

Linkish pulled out his gun and aimed it towards their direction.

LINKISH: "Tej! Get off of him right now!"
TEJ: "You heard him! He's going to have us get killed just to save his skin! If we let him live he'll try to have the cops after us to!"
LINKISH: "He's not going to tell the cops!"
HAYD: "You'll never be safe with my father after you, but neither will I if I tell you where he is!
TEJ: "Im going to kill you in your own basement!"
LINKISH: "Tej put the knife down!"

They continued to struggle, both pleaded for Linkish to shoot the other.

TEJ: "KILL HAYD..... HE'S GOING TO GET US BOTH KILLED IF WE LET HIM LIVE!"
HAYD: "KILL TEJ..... IF HE KILLS ME, THEN YOU'RE BOTH AS GOOD AS DEAD!"

Linkish held the gun, his entire body shaking. Tej's knife was hovering inches from Hayd's face, and Linkish was going to have to shoot one of them.

He gripped the gun with both of his hands.....

He aimed it as steady as he could.....

He put his finger on the trigger.....

The End
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 6:33:22 PM
Just for the record, both posts have a combined 2834 characters left over (1407 + 1427), which out of 16,000 possible for two posts puts this fanfic at 13,166 total.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 7:24:18 PM
At 8/15/2016 6:33:22 PM, imabench wrote:
Just for the record, both posts have a combined 2834 characters left over (1407 + 1427), which out of 16,000 possible for two posts puts this fanfic at 13,166 total.

mine was 7500 something. D:
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Reformist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 11:22:11 PM
At 8/15/2016 5:48:02 AM, imabench wrote:
"There are two ways this could end..... I could cut off all of your fingers...... Or only most of them"

Tejretics gripped the knife in his hand, channeling his inner Joker as Linkish hesitantly watched from behind.... They were in the basement of their victims house: Hayd, who lived in a decrepit home in a location that local law enforcement rarely policed, unless they were picking up a body.

And they soon might have do pick up another.

LINKISH: "Hayd I dont know why we all ended up in this situation under these circumstances, but you have to believe me that the only way this gets resolved is if you tell us where it's hidden."
HAYD: "Believe me, I dont know what you are talking about....."
TEJ: "South of the border the drug lords shoot up their victims with adrenaline before torturing them, so that they are too wired to black out from the pain and stay awake the whole time...."
LINKISH: "Tej for God's sake tone it down"
HAYD: "Enough with little 'good-cop-bad-cop' act already. I told you I dont know anything"
TEJ: "This aint an act Hayd, there isnt anything standing in the way between me and you, and this time, IM holding the knife. Not you.

Tejretics and Linkish1O2 became partners 4 weeks ago to manufacture high quality drugs in order to make cash fast. They got off to a rough start, and the whole operation almost folded when their supply of Beryllium Nitrate was stolen. By Hayd. They had just loaded the barrel into the car when they were carjacked at knifepoint, Hayd holding the knife, who demanded the keys or else one of them would die.... Linkish tried to let Hayd have the car if he let them get the barrel out of the trunk first, while Tej wanted to try to fight him. No fight happened, but Hayd won, making off with the car and the barrel, leaving the duo with next to nothing.

But they crawled their way back into the game despite the hiccup. They both thought they would never see Hayd again or cross paths with him, yet fate seemed to have a different idea.

LINKISH: "Look Hayd, this isnt about the car you stole from us 6 months ago, or about the barrel that was in the backseat at the time either"
TEJ: "I oughta cut off your balls right now just for that"
LINKISH: "This is only about you and your connections to the man we know as 'Killtiva'. The man who put a $500,000 bounty on our heads for no reason at all."
TEJ: "So WHERE is he???"
HAYD: "I dont know who 'Killtiva' is, what he does, or where to find him... Now let me go"

Hayd was handcuffed to an exposed pipe suspended from the ceiling, they were in the basement where any cries for help or fights wouldnt raise any alarms to neighbors, the whole room lit by a lone lightbulb..... Linkish showed Hayd the card he found in Hayd's wallet.

LINKISH: "You see this card?..... 'Killtiva' leaves cards like these on people he has killed and also mails them to people he wants to leave town. I know this because me and Tej both got ones. This card though I found in YOUR wallet, indicating that you know who Killtiva is or where to find him."
HAYD: "Its a fuckin 'Tamales' card for the fast-food chain called 'Tamales'. I carry that card because I like to eat there! As do hundreds of other people"
TEJ: "Then why does 'Killtiva' leave the same cards on dead people or soon to be dead people?"
HAYD: "Ask him yourself, idiot"
TEJ: "You know what, I've had it with you. Linkish, hand me the gun!"
LINKISH: "I told you already, only I handle the gun"
TEJ: "The only way to get him to talk is to use force and show him we mean business.... Now give me, the fuckin, GUN"
HAYD: "Manufacturing drugs gets you 10 to 15 years in jail, but murder is 25 to life, just so you know."
LINKISH: "We're not going to kill you Hayd"
TEJ: "I will"
LINKISH: "No one is going to die in this room tonight"
TEJ: "Hayd will"
HAYD: "What part of 'I-dont-know-this-guy' are you not fuckin getting? I dont know who you are looking for and I dont know anyone else who deals drugs like you guys are, so let me go!"

Linkish sighed and reached into his pocket, putting the card away.

LINKISH: "We happened to hear a certain someone say that you are a drug-runner for some local gang, who Im guessing is a subsidiary for Killtiva."
HAYD: "And who is this 'certain someone' if I may ask?"
TEJ: "Guy by the name of 'Shaco', HE told us"
LINKISH: "Shut up Tej, dont tell him who we heard it from!"
HAYD: "Shaco? You actually believe what he says? That guy is the town moron who snitches on other people just to save his own skin.

Linkish paused as Hayd's words sank in.

LINKISH: "How do you know that Shaco is a snitch?"
HAYD: "I, uhhh, I read about it in the paper. Somewhere. Some investigation that started a week ago got derailed because Shaco snitched on someone else, and, gave them a false name, or something......."

Linkish's face altered slightly.

LINKISH: "Police stations are actually forbidden to reveal details of ongoing investigations to any news outlets since it could jeopardize the lives of those involved....."

Tej looked at Linkish in amazement at seeing through Hayd's lie, and Hayd realized he had just made a mistake.

TEJ: "So you ARE in the drug business, even though you said youre not!"
HAYD: "Hang on....."
LINKISH: "You're in the drug business just like us and we found you carrying Killtiva's card.... So tell us where to find him"
TEJ: "Where is Killtiva?!?!"
HAYD: "I dont know!"
LINKISH: "It is paramount that we find Killtiva and if we do, you wont ever hear from us or deal with us again. It really would be better to just tell us where we can find him"
HAYD: "I dont know who Killtiva is or where to find him!"
TEJ: "How'd you know about Shaco being a snitch then, huh? LIAR"
HAYD: "I dont remember how I heard about it, I swear!"
LINKISH: "Hayd youre making this harder than it has to be. Tell us where he is"
HAYD: "I dont know where to find him!"
TEJ: "LIAR!"

Hayd, with his feet on the floor but his hands up over his head handcuffed to the ceiling just overhead, was in no position to stop Tej from lunging at him, plunging the knife in his hand deep into Hayd's side.

HAYD: "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"
LINKISH: "Tej! Jesus Christ!"
TEJ: "It hurts huh? Yeah it hurts like sh*t dont it?"
LINKISH: "Wait, no! Dont pull it out!"
LINKISH: "The knife is plugging the wound. If we remove the knife now, it would cause you to bleed faster, and possible even cause more damage by cutting the muscle or the tissue-"
TEJ: "TELL US WHERE TO FIND KILLTIVA"
HAYD: "I CANT"
TEJ: "WHY NOT?"
HAYD: "BECAUSE HE'S MY FATHER"

Im not in it....

BUT IM LIKE THE NOST RASCIST PERSON ON DDO!
DDO History Revival Officer
Fuher of the Reich

"I'm not Asian"-Vaarka

"I would rather have a fascist than a socialist in office"- Bball

To be a feminist or to be smart that is the question
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 2:21:25 AM
At 8/15/2016 5:48:14 AM, imabench wrote:
LINKISH: "Your drivers license was renewed four months ago, AFTER you got out from jail, but anyone with three strikes on their record is not allowed to operate a car under Texas law...... So you couldnt have been doing time for 3 DUI's because you wouldnt have been able to get this".

Linkish held the drivers license in his hand as proof of catching Hayd in his second lie.

TEJ: "YOU COCK SUCKING LIAR!"

Tej tackled Hayd out of the chair and started beating him, crouching on top and wailing on Hayd's head. Hayd wrapped his arms around his head in self-defense, yelling the entire time.

LMAO
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 3:55:45 PM
At 8/17/2016 2:20:28 AM, Hayd wrote:
Lol, this was pretty good. Pretty creative too, haven't ever heard of a story like this

<333

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 10:11:27 PM
At 8/15/2016 5:48:14 AM, imabench wrote:

Linkish pulled out his gun and aimed it towards their direction.

LINKISH: "Tej! Get off of him right now!"
TEJ: "You heard him! He's going to have us get killed just to save his skin! If we let him live he'll try to have the cops after us to!"
LINKISH: "He's not going to tell the cops!"
HAYD: "You'll never be safe with my father after you, but neither will I if I tell you where he is!
TEJ: "Im going to kill you in your own basement!"
LINKISH: "Tej put the knife down!"

They continued to struggle, both pleaded for Linkish to shoot the other.

TEJ: "KILL HAYD..... HE'S GOING TO GET US BOTH KILLED IF WE LET HIM LIVE!"
HAYD: "KILL TEJ..... IF HE KILLS ME, THEN YOU'RE BOTH AS GOOD AS DEAD!"

Linkish held the gun, his entire body shaking. Tej's knife was hovering inches from Hayd's face, and Linkish was going to have to shoot one of them.

He gripped the gun with both of his hands.....

He aimed it as steady as he could.....

He put his finger on the trigger.....

The End

Who did Linkish kill>

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 6:34:56 AM
At 8/17/2016 10:11:27 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Who did Linkish kill?

You'll never know.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 9:40:51 AM
At 8/18/2016 6:34:56 AM, imabench wrote:

Who did Linkish kill?

You'll never know.

Make another episode of this.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 9:41:02 AM

Who did Linkish kill?

You'll never know.

probably tej

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 4:06:33 AM
At 8/18/2016 9:40:51 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Who did Linkish kill?

You'll never know.

T'was a short story

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 10:54:04 AM
At 8/19/2016 4:06:33 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/18/2016 9:40:51 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Who did Linkish kill?

You'll never know.

T'was a short story

Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:25:32 PM
At 8/15/2016 6:33:22 PM, imabench wrote:

Please publish this.
Meh!